TIME, what is it.

bobb

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Depends on the LED array, I saw a video of someone producing 900w from an array of 1900 pinhole diodes day or night.

You are aware that genius inventors ussualy hot foot it to the patent office and not make you tube vide for clicks

Just now, TheConsultant said:

The Earth is part of the circuit isn't it? Otherwise its not a circuit, its just an LED with some wiring. An open circuit requires an earth, the positive is stemming from the LED, the negative is ground.

That doesn't make any sense in terms of electrical engineering.

No an open circuit doesn't require an earth.

Could you explain a little clearer

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

You do realise to go to the patent office is counterproductive? Same way in which Einstein stole his theories ;)

Einstein "stole" his theories from Maxwell. Maxwell didn't seem to mind.

I'm not aware he patented any of them

Just now, jois said:

That doesn't make any sense in terms of electrical engineering.

No an open circuit doesn't require an earth.

Could you explain a little clearer?

It is evident. Traditionally a closed circuit is a pos and neg in a loop. in this instance the neg is the earth and the positive is stemming from light radiation, which is what all light is, radiated energy at various speeds of oscillation.

It is evident. Traditionally a closed circuit is a pos and neg in a loop. in this instance the neg is the earth and the positive is stemming from light radiation, which is what all light is, radiated energy at various speeds of oscillation.

I know what a closed circuit is. What an open circuit got to do with needing an earth.

Electro magnet radiation hitting the earth would not be any type of circuit.open or closed

No, he stole his theories from a lot of people whilst working at the patent office, one of which was a French physicist I cannot remember the name of. Henri something or other.

Scientists build on other scientists work. S vietist tend to publish their work in journals for the world to see. You can't patent a theory only an application.

Edited by jois

3 minutes ago, jois said:

Scientists build on other scientists work

I agree, but he stole his ideas. Very large distinction.

4 minutes ago, jois said:

Electro magnet radiation hitting the earth would not be any type of circuit.open or closed

It is when its the active or positive part of that circuit. This is genuinely wasting my time, hey look we have come full circle talking about time again. Take care.

Edited by TheConsultant

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I agree, but he stole his ideas. Very large distinction.

It is when its the active or positive part of that circuit. This is genuinely wasting my time, hey look we have come full circle talking about time again. Take care.

For it to be a circuit the negative( earth) would need to connect back to the source of the posertive.in this case the sun.as that clearly doesn't happen it's not a circuit

Just now, jois said:

For it to be a circuit the negative( earth) would need to connect back to the source of the posertive.in this case the sun.as that clearly doesn't happen it's not a circuit

That is what determines it being an open circuit doesn't it? I.e. open and not closed.

That is what determines it being an open circuit doesn't it? I.e. open and not closed.

It still has to be first and fore most a circuit. Before it can be either an open or closed circuit.

You can't just tie random and distant things together and call them an open circuit because they have no cone tion at all to each other

Or I could claim my fridge is in circuit with big Ben. Just open

2 minutes ago, jois said:

It still has to be first and fore most a circuit. Before it can be either an open or closed circuit.

You can't just tie random and distant things together and call them an open circuit because they have no cone tion at all to each other

Or I could claim my fridge is in circuit with big Ben. Just open

If a central point of wiring has access to both a positive and negative is that a circuit? yes, an open one. Now with some wiring you can use that circuit for whatever it is able to produce, which is determined by the LED/array of LEDs. 

You do seem to have an open circuit to trolling though, that appears perpetual in nature.

13 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

I reckon it's something we're going to see a lot more of in the near future!

I've found many examples were people have tapped in to next doors

Edited by jois

If a central point of wiring has access to both a positive and negative is that a circuit? yes, an open one. Now with some wiring you can use that circuit for whatever it is able to produce, which is determined by the LED/array of LEDs. 

You do seem to have an open circuit to trolling though, that appears perpetual in nature.

That not how electricity works. It flows from its point of origin through the circuit back to the point of origin. Unless there is an extension lead back to the sun.thats not happening

Edited by jois

12 minutes ago, jois said:

That not how electricity works. It flows from its point of origin through the circuit back to the point of origin. Unless there is an extension lead back to the sun.thats not happening

That's a closed circuit of electricity. Also a solar panel is an array of diodes, this isn't new.

Edited by TheConsultant

21 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

That's a closed circuit of electricity. Also a solar panel is an array of diodes, this isn't new.

A solar panel is converting photons to electricity, that's not what you were describing as far as I can make out

Photons are self contained packets of energy

27 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Solar panels create there own electric field they don't use an electric field from the photon because photons don't have one. (  As they are electrically neutral) Which is what your suggesting your device does

an LED in this configuration described above is doing the exact same thing as a solar panel, instead of using solar light it is using the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum which is why it works at night as well. 

Yes, its an open circuit solar panel that isn't restricted by the light it absorbs. It also isn't my device. It also works. Try it out.

Edit: soemthing being electrically neutral does not mean its not got both negative and positive charge, it just equates to 0 as its a circuit of electricity and magnetism on opposite axis, which are vibrating as one. So it actually has both positive and negative but whilst in phase = 0.

https://vixra.org/pdf/1302.0127v1.pdf

Edited by TheConsultant

an LED in this configuration described above is doing the exact same thing as a solar panel, instead of using solar light it is using the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum which is why it works at night as well. 

Yes, its an open circuit solar panel that isn't restricted by the light it absorbs. It also isn't my device. It also works. Try it out.

All the electro magnetis spectrum is depended on a source, it could be the sun. Which is unlikely as it dark.it could be distant stars . Which would be a bit on the weakside.it could be the cosmic microwave back ground which is even weaker

Where exactly is this radiation coming from.

It's becoming clear that you are cheer leading for a device you don't understand

Edited by jois

Just now, jois said:

All the electro magnetis spectrum is depended on a source, it could be the sun. Which is unlikely as it dark.it could be distant stars it could be the cosmic microwave back ground

Where exactly is this radiation coming from.

It's becoming clear that you are cheer leading for a device you don't understand

One, I am not championing anything. Two, its not the only way to achieve free energy. Three, the electromagnetic spectrum is surrounding us all of the time, just because we do not see it as light doesn't mean a. that it is somehow not there and b. that its somehow not light. 

I think you dont understand the difference between magnetism and electromagnetism, I should have not bothered replying a few pages back.

One, I am not championing anything. Two, its not the only way to achieve free energy. Three, the electromagnetic spectrum is surrounding us all of the time, just because we do not see it as light doesn't mean a. that it is somehow not there and b. that its somehow not light. 

I think you dont understand the difference between magnetism and electromagnetism, I should have not bothered replying a few pages back.

Well yes. It's all photons at different wave lengths. It still has to come from somewhere. It doesn't magicaly appear as virtual photons. We establish that. Nor does it hang about like smog to be collected later.

So where in the universe is this radiation comming from ?