Jump to content

What Do YOU Think Will Happen To The 'Vaxxed'?


Rossiman
 Share

Recommended Posts

Many unvaxxed have various ideas as to what might eventually happen to all those jabbed citizens of the world, presumably in their billions by now.

 

Some reckon they could turn into mindless zombies in the future.

 

Some think they could all perish in a mass depopulation episode.

 

David Icke for one says 'billions of people' could be annihilated by the injection, with the survivors transformed into digital zombies connected to a central computer.

 

A system much beloved by Bill Gates and his ilk in the Cult.

 

I heard that one Chinese scientist said 'three years' was the time it would take for the jab's effects to lead to this mass culling.

 

What do you think?

 

What will happen to the jabbed, and when?

 

.

.

Edited by Rossiman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Rossiman changed the title to What Do YOU Think Will Happen To The 'Vaxxed'?
2 hours ago, Rossiman said:

Some reckon they could turn into mindless zombies in the future.

 

 

They’ve been suffering with this for many years.

 

I thought depopulation at first, although so far things haven’t been so bad... so far, it’s not been properly cold yet. Although some athletes have suffered quietly badly, including death. But overall  hospitalisations are way down compared to last year. So in theory less sick people. 

 

There is a possibility that the jabs cause autoimmune disease and big pharma will hugely profit from that. 

 

I still 95% believe that the jabs are there to make us infertile, for various reasons. End goal being transhumanism. Problem: human race can barely procreate - Reaction: OMG we will go extinct - Solution: Transhumanism

 

I also think they might want to turn off the VMAT2 gene in people, but that is only a theory, I can’t overly prove anything with that. 

 

I guess time will tell, the vaccine adverse reporting systems can be quite telling, over 1 million adverse reactions reported in the UK, with 1800 deaths, very under reported. Hopefully it doesn’t get much worse for them. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, I do think death will definitely come to many of them and over the next few years or so. Mixed in there will be manufactured famines and more to ‘help’ things along and cover up a lot of it as the cause.

 

Transhumanism is the end goal so those left will be mindless machine-like beings, no longer human or with human emotion or thought. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/23/2021 at 4:07 AM, Rossiman said:

Many unvaxxed have various ideas as to what might eventually happen to all those jabbed citizens of the world, presumably in their billions by now.

 

Some reckon they could turn into mindless zombies in the future.

 

Some think they could all perish in a mass depopulation episode.

 

David Icke for one says 'billions of people' could be annihilated by the injection, with the survivors transformed into digital zombies connected to a central computer.

 

A system much beloved by Bill Gates and his ilk in the Cult.

 

I heard that one Chinese scientist said 'three years' was the time it would take for the jab's effects to lead to this mass culling.

 

What do you think?

 

What will happen to the jabbed, and when?

 

.

.

 

 

In the movie Surrogates, a device is activated and everyone "infected" drops dead

 

Something similar will happen

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A thought just occurred to me. What if, contrary to our expectations, the jabbed get imbued with extraordinarIly high intelligence, awareness, and longevity, living to 200 years and above?

 

And then when the unvaxxed see this and rush to get the jab, a big sign is put up saying SORRY, NO MORE VACCINES AVAILABLE.

 

The unvaxxed will turn the NWO's slave class naturally, by sheer virtue of their genetic inferiority.

 

Could that be the devious way this is all being planned out?

 

You never know with these people.

 

 

Edited by Rossiman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rossiman said:

A thought just occurred to me. What if, contrary to our expectations, the jabbed get imbued with extraordinarIly high intelligence, awareness, and longevity, living to 200 years and above?

 

And then when the unvaxxed see this and rush to get the jab, a big sign is put up saying SORRY, NO MORE VACCINES AVAILABLE.

 

The unvaxxed will turn the NWO's slave class naturally, by sheer virtue of their genetic inferiority.

 

Could that be the devious way this is all being planned out?

 

You never know with these people.

 

 

Considering 10s of thousands have already died from it, realistically the true figure is hundreds of thousands or millions. And on top of that millions of adverse reactions that will significantly shorten life for the jabbed, then I’d say your scenario is very unlikely. A fun day dreaming thought though :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Rossiman said:

A thought just occurred to me. What if, contrary to our expectations, the jabbed get imbued with extraordinarIly high intelligence, awareness, and longevity, living to 200 years and above?

 

And then when the unvaxxed see this and rush to get the jab, a big sign is put up saying SORRY, NO MORE VACCINES AVAILABLE.

 

The unvaxxed will turn the NWO's slave class naturally, by sheer virtue of their genetic inferiority.

 

Could that be the devious way this is all being planned out?

 

You never know with these people.

 

 

Stay off the jingle juice! And all other inebriants...

 

The only way the jabbed will survive longer than the natural bloods is by becoming transhuman and merging with robotics and AI.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its none of my business, as i am unvaxxed, and have no intention on getting the vax.

 

I am sure they got something planned for the unvaxxed, and i personally do not care. It is what it is. Vaxxed people made there choice, and unvaxxed people also made there choice.

 

Your damned if you do, damned if you do not.

 

There is no way out of this scenario which ever way, life is never going back to normal.

 

The last real decade of humans was the 1990's, and if you lived some sort of life before covid, be glad, as things will never be the same again.

 

Like the chinese say, its a curse to live in interesting times.

 

There is no right answer to this, and you have to make your own choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, andy1033 said:

Its none of my business, as i am unvaxxed, and have no intention on getting the vax.

 

I am sure they got something planned for the unvaxxed, and i personally do not care. It is what it is. Vaxxed people made there choice, and unvaxxed people also made there choice.

 

Your damned if you do, damned if you do not.

 

There is no way out of this scenario which ever way, life is never going back to normal.

 

The last real decade of humans was the 1990's, and if you lived some sort of life before covid, be glad, as things will never be the same again.

 

Like the chinese say, its a curse to live in interesting times.

 

There is no right answer to this, and you have to make your own choice.

 

The unvaxxed may be farmed for mental energy.

 

Some people are immune to propaganda, immune to the ego and negative feelings like jealousy and hatred and nationalism.

These are the people they want.

 

Interestingly, the friendliest, least egotistical people are in Brazil. The Brazilian President is the only world leader who is anti vaccine and called this thing a hoax.

 

If you read things like StolenHistory, they believe the survivors of the Old World in 1920 were all put in mental instututions so that they could bring in the New World.

 

Maybe this will happen to us? We reject the new world, get sent away and discuss our happy memeories in asylums.

 

 

 

Edited by 78ast78dgyad
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

 

The unvaxxed may be farmed for mental energy.

 

Some people are immune to propaganda, immune to the ego and negative feelings like jealousy and hatred and nationalism.

These are the people they want.

 

Interestingly, the friendliest, least egotistical people are in Brazil. The Brazilian President is the only world leader who is anti vaccine and called this thing a hoax.

 

If you read things like StolenHistory, they believe the survivors of the Old World in 1920 were all put in mental instututions so that they could bring in the New World.

 

Maybe this will happen to us? We reject the new world, get sent away and discuss our happy memeories in asylums.

 

 

 

 

Who knows, we unvaccinated may end up literally fighting for our lives on the television we despise..  something like 'The Running Man' or getting thrown in the Australian jungle with some snakes.

 

I'd love to say to Boris "I'll be back" as I go into the tunnel to be dispatched by Buzz Saw or the guy who zaps people with electricity.

 

On a more serious point I think this will fizzle out in some form or other - I don't think folk are going to take the vaccinations for much longer, and all the testing is probably costing a small fortune, maybe 2024/2025 when this will see the final curtain?

 

As for the vaccinated - hmm a Russian roulette scenario. I predict the NHS will be overwhelmed somewhat with vaccine related injuries or other illnesses developing from them. The government will probably say it's just a coincidence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hello everybody

 

-----

 

re: what i speculate will happen to the vaxxed

 

many people who get vaccinated will die from blood clots or other vaccine-related health complications and autoimmune disorders. the latest variant of the "virus" will be the cover-story as people begin to drop off: just another covid death. long-term survivors of the vaccine will be sterile and in some cases brain-damaged. as far as i can trust my perceptions, this die-off is building momentum: my feeling is that with each iteration of the booster shot, the cumulative build-up of the spike protein in the bloodstream and the organs of the body, is leading to mass casualties.

 

if we allow the illuminati (and the nazis and the communists) to complete their agenda, over time the vaccinated will become mind-controlled cyborgs - disconnected from their soul and their source (god-mind) -- connected instead to the cloud and mind-manipulated and programmed via electromagnetic transmissions from satellites. this is a continuation of a long-running agenda but it is ramping up.

 

my speculations are based on the handful of people who i follow closely and what they are saying: i have not researched the science behind the vaccine and i usually do not like to speculate without a solid foundation of knowledge to base that speculation on. however, my feeling is that we are all in denial about what is happening, myself included, and at some point in the not-to-distant-future, collectively we will find ourselves in a state of shock as the truth catches up with us. i hope i am wrong.

 

re: the 1990s was the beginning of the end

 

i agree with the comments above by andy1033 about the 1990s: it is both perceptive and astute to recognise that humans have changed, as has the world, since the introduction of the internet and mobile phones, the 9/11 event and "terrorism", and now covid-19 techno-fascism. my recent experience is that you have to venture out into the suburbs to find a real human these days, a rare person who is not mind-controlled to the point of dissociation. (no offence everybody, i myself struggle to remain clear-minded and heart-centred, given the mind-control.)

 

-----

 

have a great day everybody and remember that the spike protein is the bioweapon

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

From my observations of people I know in 2020: 

 

- Virtually no one had covid

- Virtually no one was ill

- Of the few people who tested positive, said it was very mild. 

 

Now fast forward to as of now end of 2021:

 

- A considerable higher number of people testing positive and being very ill (some hospitalised). All but 2 have been jabbed, and are younger people. 

 

- In one case I suspect the illness of ‘covid’ was a victim of shedding from the AZ jab, as they mysteriously had a very low platelet count, something associated with the AZ jab. 

 

- I know younger people who are very ill after testing positive who have literally not left their home at all the entire time, took every precaution, jab, and somehow ‘caught the virus’, and still can’t figure out that the jab is whats fucked their health. Although their copious alcohol and drug intake doesn’t help their cognitive skills. 

 

My conclusion so far is that I am beginning to see the effects of the jabs seriously affecting young people’s health, that is being disgustingly named ‘covid mutated’. Even if it was a virus, taking the jabs and destroying the immune system is what’s knackered them, not catching a virus. 

 

I really do fear the worst for the jabbed after the past few days. I’m not sure it’s a huge culling event, the awake ones will be left, how could they control the ones who see through their lies?

 

Big pharma make more money by injecting toxic chemicals into healthy people to give them chronic diseases in years to come. I don’t know what the endgame plan is for the jabbed, but from what I’m seeing, it’s not looking good. 

Edited by Seeker
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Seeker said:

- In one case I suspect the illness of ‘covid’ was a victim of shedding from the AZ jab, as they mysteriously had a very low platelet count, something associated with the AZ jab. 

 

- I know younger people who are very ill after testing positive who have literally not left their home at all the entire time, took every precaution, jab, and somehow ‘caught the virus’, and still can’t figure out that the jab is whats fucked their health. Although their copious alcohol and drug intake doesn’t help their cognitive skills. 

 

This is interesting. I'm really starting to think there's something to the whole idea of Covid being a smokescreen for 5g radiation damage with the water further muddied by vaccine poisoning. Some other environmental toxin might also be at work, they've been poisoning our food, water and even air (chemtrails), for decades now.

 

I live in a 5g area and since they turned it on in March 2020 I've been experiencing health problems, although none specifically 'Covid' like. Three of my neighbours despite being double jabbed have caught 'Covid' or been otherwise sick with flu-like symptoms, one of them twice within 3 months.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone I know, fighting Covid right now....urging me to PLEASE get vaxxed!! He is not well at all.

When I said that a fat lot of use the vax was, as it obviously did NOT stop people catching it, spreading it, and getting very unwell, his reply was "I might have been dead without the vaccine!"

 

Someone else I know. ill with Covid since Christmas Eve. Not well at all still. Triple vaxxed. Spread it around entire family.

 

Someone else I also know, very ill with Covid 3 weeks ago. Very silent and uncommunicative since, even though apparently better now. Unlike her. Also fully (triple) vaxxed.

 

Why is everyone so keen that we who don't trust this, get vaxxed? It obviously hasn't done them any good!!

 

Another friend.... caught some bad cold in November, dealt with it, fought it off, got better. Bad health, this person -heart problems. She hasn't been vaxxed. Had a happy Christmas, and well now.

Edited by CrowintheSnow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CrowintheSnow said:

Someone I know, fighting Covid right now....urging me to PLEASE get vaxxed!! He is not well at all.

When I said that a fat lot of use the vax was, as it obviously did NOT stop people catching it, spreading it, and getting very unwell, his reply was "I might have been dead without the vaccine!"

 

Someone else I know. ill with Covid since Christmas Eve. Not well at all still. Triple vaxxed. Spread it around entire family.

 

Someone else I also know, very ill with Covid 3 weeks ago. Very silent and uncommunicative since, even though apparently better now. Unlike her. Also fully (triple) vaxxed.

 

Why is everyone so keen that we who don't trust this, get vaxxed? It obviously hasn't done them any good!!

 

Another friend.... caught some bad cold in November, dealt with it, fought it off, got better. Bad health, this person -heart problems. She hasn't been vaxxed. Had a happy Christmas, and well now.

I feel some of the jabbed subconsciously know there’s a chance that something is dodgy and very wrong with the jabs, and they want everyone to be in the ship sinking with them, so they don’t feel like the only fool on the ship

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mr M said:

This is interesting. I'm really starting to think there's something to the whole idea of Covid being a smokescreen for 5g radiation damage with the water further muddied by vaccine poisoning. Some other environmental toxin might also be at work, they've been poisoning our food, water and even air (chemtrails), for decades now.

 

I live in a 5g area and since they turned it on in March 2020 I've been experiencing health problems, although none specifically 'Covid' like. Three of my neighbours despite being double jabbed have caught 'Covid' or been otherwise sick with flu-like symptoms, one of them twice within 3 months.

Yeah you have a point, all the focus on 5G is gone, even from people like us. 

 

Another one today though I’ve heard. Someone I know who was telling me how their cousin took a booster jab, suddenly organs starting failing and died a week later. Obviously not recorded on the yellow card system. But that’s messed up, makes me wonder if some jabs are placebos, some have no side effects at all, some get killed...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hello everybody

 

-----

 

re: the "virus" and the vaxxx

 

there are many unknowns about the "virus" and the vaxxx but my understanding is the spike protein is the bioweapon. david icke says there is no virus (i endorse the no virus theory because i have seen no evidence either) but i am not ruling out the possibility that the chinese communist party (or one of the behind-the-scenes players) engineered the spike protein and released it into the public. if you catch the "virus" or get the vaxxx, it makes no difference, the spike protein is the bioweapon. (i follow clif high closely because i respect his intellect and his knowledge and his perspicacity. this is close to his analysis so i suppose i am sourcing these ideas directly from clif high.)

 

because mind-control is the illuminati's method-of-operation, i suspect the vaxxx is part of the broader mind-control and programming agenda. the illuminanti is in the process of transforming humans into a cyborg slave-race, remotely controlled and programmed by electromagnetic transmissions from satellites (i do not know what frequencies the illuminati uses for what purposes in this context). the 5-g infrastructure can be weaponised for the same purposes.

 

my feeling is that none of us knows exactly what is happening but i am confident that david icke and clif high (and others who say the same things) are right in theme, if not in detail. the information is not available to them to allow them to tell it exactly as it is -- it is informed speculation based on an incomplete data-set. but we have the broad outlines everybody and we have reached the end of the rabbit hole.

 

-----

 

have a great day everybody

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Solar Flair? 

Rule one is to always have a scape goat. If there is going to be a solar flair then what a better way to trigger the vax-toxins than a huge EMF burst. So many other things will be triggered that will cause mass carnage so it would be easy to deflect the blame...

 

Always in the shadows 

Always another pawn to sacrifice 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/24/2021 at 9:29 AM, 78ast78dgyad said:

 

 

In the movie Surrogates, a device is activated and everyone "infected" drops dead

 

Something similar will happen

 

 

 

I heard that your mobile phone can give off a signal, which is picked up by the self-assembling computer inside each dose of the satan juice, the computer then causes heart attacks , strokes or something similar to kill you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/30/2021 at 8:33 PM, Seeker said:

Yeah you have a point, all the focus on 5G is gone, even from people like us. 

 

Another one today though I’ve heard. Someone I know who was telling me how their cousin took a booster jab, suddenly organs starting failing and died a week later. Obviously not recorded on the yellow card system. But that’s messed up, makes me wonder if some jabs are placebos, some have no side effects at all, some get killed...

 

The first two injections of the satan juice were 90% placebo, it's the booster that they keep hyping which is the real killer. They did the first two shots as placebos to build trust in the satan juice. Now all the vaxxed can walk around saying: Look at me, i took the jab and i am fine: bloody conspiracy theorists.

Then when the third and fourth satanic juices came out, peeps were rushing for it, along with the msm promises ringing in their ears of : This is how we get back to normal.

They want everyone to take the satan juice booster, they've even switched on the harrp weather manipulation system to keep the weather warm, so as to delay the cold and flu seasons effects, delay the mass deaths from destroyed immune systems the cold weather will bring

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/30/2021 at 8:29 PM, Seeker said:

I feel some of the jabbed subconsciously know there’s a chance that something is dodgy and very wrong with the jabs, and they want everyone to be in the ship sinking with them, so they don’t feel like the only fool on the ship

 

This is exactly the impression I get from those who are jabbed that are vocally against us unclean anti-vaxxers.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My observation from two countries, very general but I can see some pattern around me:

-old people whether vaxxed or unvaxxed are fine. I know many people approaching  their 90's. Nonetheless apparently everybody I know have been fine in 2020 and 2021. These are people living in their homes not in nursery homes. Old people know how to take care about themselves.

-young people vaxxed or unvaxxed get sick (get cold) even multiple times, difficult to tell but shedding may play a part also. I don't know about anyone around who has died. Young people do not care properly about themselves, they do not dress properly for the cold weather, they drink cold/icy drinks. Yes it can kill you (not the virus but the cold). Vaccination certainly does not have any positive effect, does not prevent being sick and from my observation it makes it worse.

-middle age/retirement age seem to be the most vulnerable. No deaths in 2020. A couple of people I knew died in 2021 of different causes. I am sure most of them if not all of them were vaccinated. 

I also know about 2x if not 3x vaccinated being very sick either testing negative or positive (which we know is a bullshit anyway).

 

I am sure this so called "vaccine" is the part of the evil plan even though we don't know how it works, what is the time scale but the determination of the governments leaves no doubts this is dead serious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...