Christmas 2021

RobSS

6 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

God you're so boring Rob.....  So conventional...such a happy consumer in your London yuppie hell......

Lukewarm.....wouldn't know heaven from hell.

And you bark at anyone who would try to startle the sheep and lead them from their prisons....

There's no hope for you.

Your conceit has blinded you...... You are not a Christian. You are hardly even alive.

There are people here who are more Christian and more ALIVE than you will ever be....

They have more fire in their sleep than you have in your restless day spent wasting evertone's time with pointless rubbish and about children's cartoons and salivating over the end of the world.

You are a parody of Christianity....some kind of Frankenstein monster someone dreamt up.

Like a punch puppet or a pantomime clown.

Just a poor taste joke.

Please Rob, stop making Christians look bad.

Projecting, as usual.

If you only see a glass that's half empty - that's all you'll see.

Edited by RobSS

Your problem is Rob you can't take criticism....... even when it's not criticism of you.

For some weird reason you feel you need to bark at anyone who wants to pop your infantile reality bubble.

I only criticised that video and London Yuppies but you took it peronally for some reason.

Then you decided to personally attack me.

Edited by Truthspoon

Do you think someone as highly stressed and neurotic as you would be able to exist in heaven without spoiling the party with strops and tantrums every five minutes?

Seriously Rob...do you?

If you accept your problems you will be able to learn to improve yourself and strive to be a better man and be able to control yourself and have better 'grace' with people in the future.

After all it is only a question of 'good grace'.

Look it up and try to acquire this key skill.

Edited by Truthspoon

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Looks like Yuppie-hell.

Everything's for sale but there's nothing free like music....Where is the Christmas music anyway?  

There is none...because it's not Christmas.... Christmas isn't allowed because it might upset Jews and Satanists.

Perfect secular consumer festival for all the yuppies but with nothing of the genuinely transcendental or remarkable to make you question leaving your yuppie consumer bubble and think of bigger things...

Can't have that.

That video frankly looks grim and reminds me why I now hate London and how they have stolen my city and handed it over to the dimwitted yuppies with no soul who hug their Starbucks Lattes and think of how much equity they have from their parents remortgaging their period cottage outside Maidstone to buy them a 1 bedroom flat in  in the 'vibrant' crack den and asylum seeker quarter of Leyton.

I actually remember London when it was cool and not full of Shoreditch based advertising executives and predatory do-gooders working for a George Soros funded NGO to bring more migrant diversity and beheadings to a street near you.

I remember London when it was musicians and artists.......  now it is just full of NWO minions and dim-witted servants of Satan inc.

Just a reminder this is all I wrote.

You see, we're supposed to be able to discuss things in good jest and good spirit... there was much humour in my post, which of course.... you missed.... 

Nothing directed against you personally Rob...

BUT you took it personally..... And you started attacking me PERSONALLY based merely on what might be called a slightly cynical, though erudite and witty post.

Now why don't you think about that and consider that maybe you have a slight mental problem.

Do you really think you're a Christian Rob?

Do Christians look for war and conflict and flare up over any little thing?

Edited by Truthspoon

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Just a reminded this is all I wrote.

Nothing directed against you personally Rob...

BUT you took it personally.....

Now why don't you think about that and consider that maybe you have a slight mental problem.

9 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Your problem is Rob you can't take criticism....... even when it's not criticism of you.

For some weird reason you feel you need to bark at anyone who wants to pop your infantile reality bubble.

I only criticised that video and London Yuppies but you took it peronally for some reason.

Then you decided to personally attack me.

You're a little bit mental aren't you Rob?

You know I'm right.

Yawn

7 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Do you think someone as highly stressed and neurotic as you would be able to exist in heaven without spoiling the party with strops and tantrums every five minutes?

Seriously Rob...do you?

And you're heaven is all white - Yawn

“No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.” ― Carl Jung

Edited by RobSS

It's no use posting Ella Fitzgerald to change the subject.

Fundamentally you have NO SENSE OF HUMOUR and cannot tolerate anything which does not agree with you....

You lash out over it.....

You have to address this. This is a public space.

Time for you to explain yourself:

Nice videos.... but like everything with you Rob...it's just a fantasy.....

It's time to wake up and stop being lukewarm.

We don't live in that world anymore......But we never did...it was a Hollywood fantasy from the start..

We can't spend our lives pretending it's still the 1950's and Cary Grant is there to get the girl.....

Cary Grant is dead. He can do nothing for us except present a myth of our beautiful past.....

It is not the 1950's. 

It's the 2020's and it's time to try to save what we can before the only culture white people have left will be black and white videos from a time long past...

Does anyone wonder why our culture can no longer create new Christmas tropes and all our movies and Christmas songs seem to be from 40 years ago? 

That should be worrying to a people but we are fast asleep at the wheel of history.

Our moments of joy and greatness will become more and more distant until they are forgotten in history........

And why?

This is beyond Rob's ability to answer......

Edited by Truthspoon

I appreciate your efforts at 'forced jollity' it's only a shame you are not able to genuinely engage with reality and be genuinely witty and funny with people..... My broadsides against London Yuppies might have given a GOOD HUMOURED man some material to rally forth with, and create an amusing little moment in cyberspace..... especially at Christmas...  

But with you it was taken as a personal attack.... I spent a while working out that text you know. It was supposed to be sardonically witty. 

I just wonder again why you felt so personally hurt when I attacked London yuppies in their horrid sterile South Bank commercial generic Life Day celebration....from what I can see they were all worshipping mulled gin at 8 pound 50 for a plastic Covid safe disposable cup.

There was nothing of Christmas there whatsoever...

Didn't you notice? 

Or so I get lectured and called depressed again for pointing this out?

LUKEWARM MULLED GIN

Edited by Truthspoon