The problem on this forum.

Guardian

There are many decent people on this forum

But unfortunately, there are a few religious' people that overshadow everything.
I don't know if this is intentional or not.

They insert themselves into every topic of every post and distracts and diverts from the subject that we're trying to discuss.
They spam with picture of Jesus and videos of prayers and other things that enforce those beliefs 

It almost feels strategic.

They echo everything from other people and books. The same things that been echoed for 1000s of years.
And they arrogant about it.

If you try to reason with them, they either get aggressive or name call you.
And then play the victim.

People pay attention.... and you will see it.
I am sure some have noticed this.

It's just weird to find religious fanatics on David's Icke's forum.

Very fishy indeed.

2 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

I know what you mean mate. I'm an atheist and noticed it too. Apparently according to a few folk on here if we just say a few prayers to "god" or engage in clappy Jesus activities life will be hunky dory. History shows us otherwise. 

"History shows us otherwise"

Indeed

• Thanks 1

Just now, itsnotallrightjack said:

I'm very much gratified to see another here who faces such truth. I don't care if it is highly unpleasant. I only care that is it true. Better face the truth than live in fantasy and delusion. 

Exactly my friend.

Truth over fantasy/illusions any day.

Whatever the truth is, I want to know. I don't care how bad, cruel or awesome the truth is. I want to know it.

• Thanks 1

Always felt the same. If you read davids old stuff there was a lot of good fortean stuff in them. I have nothing against them and considered some my "friends". I think the flat earth theory is part of a psyop as well. Never used to get them on the old forum in the 2000s and late 10s. 

Its one of the reasons why i dont go on telegram anymore. Too easily infiltrated by commies and the nationalist rooms i used to go into people were unstable. I agreed with quite a lot of what was being discussed but they never seemed to have a sense of humour and i always went away feeling "bad". Not because i was triggered like a snowflake but theres quite a lot of people on the spectrum in these types of movements and they dont understand sarcasm or irony.

These were often heavily christian too. Often had a deep dark hatred of homosexuals too. 

• Like 1

Just now, Guardian said:

Exactly my friend.

Truth over fantasy/illusions any day.

Whatever the truth is, I want to know. I don't care how bad, cruel or awesome the truth is. I want to know it.

Exactly mate. Face up to the truth: physical life is short and often brutal. Look at the lives of most wild animals; certainly no picnic! How many times have you come across a dead animal left lying in a bush or the road with flies buzzing round its corpse? Just a slab of flesh that is now either to be dumped in the bin or food for the worms. It is what it is.

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Always felt the same. If you read davids old stuff there was a lot of good fortean stuff in them. I have nothing against them and considered some my "friends". I think the flat earth theory is part of a psyop as well. Never used to get them on the old forum in the 2000s and late 10s. 

Its one of the reasons why i dont go on telegram anymore. Too easily infiltrated by commies and the nationalist rooms i used to go into people were unstable. I agreed with quite a lot of what was being discussed but they never seemed to have a sense of humour and i always went away feeling "bad". Not because i was triggered like a snowflake but theres quite a lot of people on the spectrum in these types of movements and they dont understand sarcasm or irony.

These were often heavily christian too. Often had a deep dark hatred of homosexuals too. 

Seems logical to infiltrate David's forum and make sure important things are not discussed.

Distracting and diverting from important matters. 

• Like 1

Theres certainly some wisdom in the bible. I think perhaps deep down we need some higher power to be able to survive. Dostoevsky said something about a society that loses god will full into degeneracy. FALL *

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Theres certainly some wisdom in the bible. I think perhaps deep down we need some higher power to be able to survive. Dostoevsky said something about a society that loses god will full into degeneracy.

"I think perhaps deep down we need some higher power to be able to survive."

I don't think so my friend. 

Just now, Guardian said:

Seems logical to infiltrate David's forum and make sure important things are not discussed.

But its also a tactic to make people seem unstable or unhinged. Not that it should matter in a way speak your truth but its pretty much custom practise for people here (which i agree with) since the covid scam to not discuss the reptilian theory in the main threads for this reason. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I have nothing against atheists either if they are open minded. I just find the christian types brand you evil or degenerate if you take an interest in anything occult or paranormal. 

I have no problem with people having private personal "religious/spiritual beliefs." What I do have  a problem with is folks who try to assert said  beliefs onto me and insinuate that all my objections with the problems of the world will vanish once I engage in clappy Jesus activities. I know, and have known very devout Christians who are desperately unhappy or severely depressed and go on and on about their problems to me, the atheist. When they are not pleased to hear the truth" :well life is often shit, what do you expect, beatific happiness all the time?  from me, I just play them at their own game: well pray to your Jesus about it then. He'll sort it out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah i agree mate. Cant stand people shoving it down our throats. 

Part of it is the saviour element. People looking to be saved. Its why people dont like it when i point out there will be no grand awakening. They think i am trying to demoralise eople or i am negative. When in reality when you realise that it actually sets you free. But they dont want to see it because they are clinging for the idea that people will suddenly wake up. Its impossible imo. If i am wrong which i hope i am i would be pleased to have egg on my face. 

I can understand it though as there is a genuine feeling and reality of being pulled down with the masses in this current hoax.

Anyways my two cents i wont clog the thread up anymore be interesting to read on though :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Guardian said:

"I think perhaps deep down we need some higher power to be able to survive."

I don't think so my friend. 

Well the only reason why i say that mate is people will imo full further into narcism and unhealthy pursuits. I am no conservative and a free spirit, but maybe people do need a higher power to bow down to? Perhaps its quite honourable? Perhaps not. Maybe thats me being narcisissitic and elitist. I argue for religions to my atheist father all the time even though i am not religious. Its too complex of a philosophical discussion for me. I may have to think deeply about it. Its an interesting question. Anyways sorry for clogging the thread

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Guardian said:

There are definately going to be bad actors that want to muddy the waters but my feelings are that if there is something that a person thinks is not being discussed on the forum that they should then start a thread on that and begin that discussion themself so that they pro-actively remould the forum

I see it all as a giant puzzle that we are all trying to put together to find out what picture emerges. The forum is the table onto which we all lay the pieces that we have. Everyone has had different experiences and learned different things so everyone has different pieces to bring

Yes some people will try and put down garbage pieces to try and muddle the picture but if enough good pieces are put down the picture should still be discearnable

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Yeah i agree mate. Cant stand people shoving it down our throats. 

Part of it is the saviour element. People looking to be saved. Its why people dont like it when i point out there will be no grand awakening. They think i am trying to demoralise eople or i am negative. When in reality when you realise that it actually sets you free. But they dont want to see it because they are clinging for the idea that people will suddenly wake up. Its impossible imo. If i am wrong which i hope i am i would be pleased to have egg on my face. 

I can understand it though as there is a genuine feeling and reality of being pulled down with the masses in this current hoax.

Anyways my two cents i wont clog the thread up anymore be interesting to read on though :)

Oh you are right there: so many types of people wanting to be saved from something or other. Looking to Jesus, Greta Thunberg or even their doctor.  I'm not looking to be saved from anything. It is not something that is in my nature to want.

Religious people seem to have a real hard time understanding that I am not in the least bit interested in joining in their fantasy activities and mind set. I'd not be able to even fake a religious belief, even it if it was made the law,  as it is totally unnatural to me. I expect I'd have been beaten up as a "subversive" in previous centuries. 

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Theres certainly some wisdom in the bible. I think perhaps deep down we need some higher power to be able to survive. Dostoevsky said something about a society that loses god will full into degeneracy. FALL *

Well even a ten year old or an animal can display some "wisdom." But the bible is a work of fiction.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Well the only reason why i say that mate is people will imo full further into narcism and unhealthy pursuits. I am no conservative and a free spirit, but maybe people do need a higher power to bow down to? Perhaps its quite honourable? Perhaps not. Maybe thats me being narcisissitic and elitist. I argue for religions to my atheist father all the time even though i am not religious. Its too complex of a philosophical discussion for me. I may have to think deeply about it. Its an interesting question. Anyways sorry for clogging the thread

I don't need something to "bow down" to! That is completely abhorrent to me. A private subjective spiritual experience someone keeps to themselves is their business; not got a problem with that. It's all the churches full of pedos and bigots, and patronising Jesus crusaders that get on my nerves. 

Just now, itsnotallrightjack said:

I don't need something to "bow down" to! That is completely abhorrent to me. A private subjective spiritual experience someone keeps to themselves is their business; not got a problem with that. It's all the churches full of pedos and bigots, and patronising Jesus crusaders that get on my nerves. 

You don't and i dont but maybe they do?