Mars

Ziggy Sawdust

On 5/14/2022 at 8:59 AM, peter said:

so begin

As far as the heli ,do I think the technology exist to do it,yes, have they done it ,I don't know as I haven't looked into it. I'm not that interested to be honest

Look up how helicopters work. Consider the necessary battery's weight and the weight of the motor. And look at nasa's story/explanation. And use discernment.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

Look up how helicopters work. Consider the necessary battery's weight and the weight of the motor. And look at nasa's story/explanation. And use discernment.

The weight of a battery to run a helicopter of that size for 39 seconds is negligible when using lithium/ polymer or lithium /iron type batteries.I use these type of batteries all the time in some of my RC planes I have also had miniature helicopters that will fly for 2 or 3 minutes  the batteries weight is in the grams and is twice the size of my thumb nail. The motors themselves are minuscule as well, about as thick as a pencil and no more than a inch long, and more importantly the weight is bugger all.

I think I have a handle on how helicopters work,maybe you should get a handle on modern battery and DC motor technology

Edited by peter

• 4 weeks later...

How's about NEVER 😂 Not in a million years & that's being generous.

Professor Brian Cox says humans won't get to Mars until the 2040s - and even then it will be an even bigger challenge for NASA than getting to the Moon 60 years ago

Putting humans on Mars will be an even bigger challenge for NASA engineers than getting to the moon 60 years ago, Professor Brian Cox has told MailOnline.

59180449-0-image-a-13_1655451617685.jpg

What a plonker!