Mars

Ziggy Sawdust

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Yeah, but the point is. The photo on the left is supposed to be from mars according to NASSHOLES.

Are you sure about that nobby ,or did someone take a picture of devon island reproduce it stuck the two side by side darkened one then wrote mars on one and devon island on the other, just so someone can jump up and say, see they're lying to us.

I think the  word supposed is rather telling in your reply to the grumpy one, it indicates you really don't have a clue if the photos are genuine or not

• Like 1

13 hours ago, peter said:

Are you sure about that nobby ,or did someone take a picture of devon island reproduce it stuck the two side by side darkened one then wrote mars on one and devon island on the other, just so someone can jump up and say, see they're lying to us.

I think the  word supposed is rather telling in your reply to the grumpy one, it indicates you really don't have a clue if the photos are genuine or not

Wow! You got me.

You obviously checked for yourself didn't you?

And yes, the earth is a ball spinning, turning madly, around a ball of gas 93 million miles away, which in turn spins and hurtles through the universe, dragging us and our moon (which stays faithfully orbiting) through infinite space.

And YOU are descended from a monkey.

6 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Wow! You got me.

You obviously checked for yourself didn't you?

And yes, the earth is a ball spinning, turning madly, around a ball of gas 93 million miles away, which in turn spins and hurtles through the universe, dragging us and our moon (which stays faithfully orbiting) through infinite space.

And YOU are descended from a monkey.

Do I detect a subtle note of sarcasm nobby

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/2/2022 at 9:23 PM, Nobby Noboddy said:

Yeah, but the point is. The photo on the left is supposed to be from mars according to NASSHOLES.

No it isn't.

That is a piece of deception by a conspiracy theorist who created that meme. Identify the NASA picture containing Devon Island. You can't and won't because none exists.

On 1/3/2022 at 2:32 PM, Nobby Noboddy said:

That is correct. Can you explain the motions and energies involved that contradict that scenario?

Mars Rover.....How funny is that?

A remote control here on earth powerful enough to move it around 30 million miles away.....🤣

I can't even get a signal for my phone 2 miles out of town!

To believe this shit you need the intellect of a radish.

On 1/2/2022 at 7:35 AM, Nobby Noboddy said:

[WORLDKINGS] Exceptional places around the world (P.105 ...

Haughton Mars Project

February 6, 2013

The K10 Red planetary rover near the Haughton-Mars Project Base Camp

NASA's Haughton Mars Project (HMP) is part of an international interdisciplinary field research facility located on the world's largest uninhabited island, Devon Island.

https://www.nasa.gov/exploration/humanresearch/analogs/research_info_analog-haughton.html

Hmmmmmmm...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/14/2022 at 1:47 AM, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Mars Rover.....How funny is that?

A remote control here on earth powerful enough to move it around 30 million miles away.....🤣

I can't even get a signal for my phone 2 miles out of town!

To believe this shit you need the intellect of a radish.

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, zArk said:

i am totally convinced

i was skeptical of mars and space but i cant logically deny this anymore 🙄🤣

IMG_20220429_164618.jpg.4998ad1810a81ce8e7535ad9848cce64.jpg

there it is but you weirdos will probably deny this picture is real

https://www.independent.co.uk/space/nasa-mars-helicopter-otherworldly-wreckage-b2067263.html?amp

I just looked at the whirly bird take off and where is the dust?

Kudos for weirdos though, lol.