This could be controversial, but........

CarpeDiem

Is Boris setting himself up for resignation?

We all know MSM has been controlled from day one. What the government do not want us to see will not get seen, plain and simple. So why all these images and criticism of Boris all of a sudden by MSM? Boris who up til now seemed to tow the line for the agenda is now a target of MSM? Could Boris be getting cold feet and no longer want any part in what is going on and is basically setting himself up to be forced out/resign?

With big names around him now resigning (obviously they now finally realise what's happening). Boris can hardly come out and say he does not agree with the way things are going and that he is being forced to do things (his handlers would definitely not allow it). He must know the terrible things he is expected to do to his fellow countrymen going forward and the likely consequences if he EITHER succeeds OR fails.

Edited by CarpeDiem
addition

I think it’s another Matt Hancock situation. The cult are aware that people hate Boris and have no faith in him, so he needs to be replaced with someone else to make people feel like they are being listened to which crushes some public anger. Many will be more likely to listen to a puppet who they ‘like.’ What we will get though is another puppet who will push the same agenda. 

As long as folk believe that the likes of Hancock and Johnson are incompetent and clumsy fools, we shall continue on the path set out for us by their masters. Perhaps it is time for a sharp talking smoothie to take over the reins of the script, or a super ugly weirdo gonk such as Michael Gove.

The people need to come to the realisation that their government hates them because they are evil and there is no love in them.

I discerned a flicker of conscience in Johnson prior to him going away for a few weeks to be reprogrammed (they said he had covid) but on his return that had largely disappeared as he spearheaded the genocidal move to poison the masses. I doubt very much if he is backing out by his own volition - he knows too much. Rather, he is no longer required and a different face and voice is preferred to implement the next stage.

I could full imagine a face like this is needed to take us into that next stage (which is going to be nasty) if only to take the piss:

gove.jpg

8 hours ago, CarpeDiem said:

We all know MSM has been controlled from day one. What the government do not want us to see will not get seen, plain and simple. So why all these images and criticism of Boris all of a sudden by MSM? Boris who up til now seemed to tow the line for the agenda is now a target of MSM? Could Boris be getting cold feet and no longer want any part in what is going on and is basically setting himself up to be forced out/resign?

With big names around him now resigning (obviously they now finally realise what's happening). Boris can hardly come out and say he does not agree with the way things are going and that he is being forced to do things (his handlers would definitely not allow it). He must know the terrible things he is expected to do to his fellow countrymen going forward and the likely consequences if he EITHER succeeds OR fails.

I wrote about this on my website yesterday, I think Boris will end up resigning, and we could well be heading for yet another early General Election next year...

All change in 2022? Are Boris’ days numbered?

Casting a watchful eye over the ‘media narrative’ the last couple of weeks, one cannot help but feel that the public are being manipulated to turn against Boris Johnson and his Conservative government.

There has been a fair bit of anger following the revelations about the ‘Tory Christmas Party scandal’ (and quite rightly so) that look place last year, where members of the Cabinet enjoyed a Christmas party at No.10, while everyone else had restrictions placed on them about mixing with others.

There was also the ‘sleaze’ scandal involving Tory MP Owen Patterson, whose subsequent resignation triggered the by-election in North Shropshire held last week, which was comfortably won by the Liberal Democrat candidate.

While Conservative party members are beginning to turn on Boris Johnson, the media are also sharpening their knives.

And then of course as I wrote in my previous article, the ‘experts’ from SAGE are breathing down Boris’ neck and pressuring him to introduce a new lockdown (sorry, “circuit breaker”) ahead of Christmas, rather than in the New Year, which apparently is “being considered”.

Meanwhile, the ‘opposing’ Labour party fully supported the Conservatives in the House Of Commons, in a recent vote on the introduction of ‘vaccine passports’.

Remarkably though, if you believe the opinion polls are real and not another form of manufactured “perception manipulation”, the Tories are still somehow ahead of Labour, but then again that is probably because the Labour party is no credible alternative, led by an uninspiring ‘Sir’ who looks permanently constipated and/or confused.

So the only way you’re going to get voters to turn back to Labour, is if you can somehow make the Tories look like the ‘nasty party’ again and completely undermine any confidence people have in Boris Johnson as a Prime Minister.

See where this is going yet?

Boris is “damned if he does, and damned if he doesn’t”.

If he goes ahead and implements this ‘circuit-breaker lockdown’, he risks the wrath of voters who see all their Christmas plans have to be changed and/or cancelled right at the last minute.

If he sticks to introducing this in the New Year, he risks the wrath of those who start complaining that “he didn’t do enough” to stop the “cases from rising” after Christmas, which is inevitable and will be blamed on “people mixing over Christmas”.

Full article: https://thegrumpyowl.co.uk/2021/12/19/all-change-in-2022-are-boris-days-numbered/

As an afterthought to the above, maybe the media 'attacks' on Boris and the Tories are just another aspect of the 'psychological manipulation' and designed to 'test' people and see how many will start to oppose and/or speak out about what is happening? Or indeed to 'push back' against any new measures likely to be implemented.

Testing the waters, so to speak, just to assess how well their 'plan' is working out?

Distract the masses, and fill up the airwaves, with yet more Westminster Bubble Bollocks, while the public end up trapped inside. Again.

We went through it all before. So of course, they'll use the same tactic again.

"Oooh I wonder if Boris will resign...ooh I wonder who'll take over...." meanwhile the people's freedoms (and health) nosedive further into the abyss.

15 hours ago, CarpeDiem said:

That's an interesting thought. I sense a political death wish in him too.

What got to me was that long speech he made fairly recently about Peppa Pig World. There could be a deep cognitive dissonance between what he is programmed to do/be, and his own vestiges of self. Maybe his handlers see him as beginning to malfunction or something. I actually feel sorry for him. Yes, odd though that might sound.