Jump to content

Looking for a feminine perspective.


Guardian
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Guardian said:

 

 

Oops, I got your question wrong. Doing too many things at once. Sorry

 

Well, most of your life here is NOT at peace. You feel pain, grief, suffering, loss, sadness, fear...especially Fear of death.

Funerals are like a feast to them.

 

Hate, anger, division.... Seeing us at each other's throats. Wokeness, diversity, gender..... All here to cause low vibes.

The religious that pray to them, giving themselves to the dark ones.... Makes them stronger. 

They are literally helping the dark ones enslave their own people. Despicable.

 

The media, academia, Hollywood......etc

 

And now they are jabbing our people, cutting us even more from ourselves "consciousness"

Besides humiliating us, tormenting and torturing us, they study us.... Experiment on us.

 

They want to be like us. They are idiots. They are as stupid as they are evil.

 

They are low vibes beings.... Dark, low vibrational frequencies. They want to be like us by staying like themselves. LOL

Impossible.

They think they will find the "secret" by experimenting on us.

And use their damn technology to compensate.

Their technology is their God.

 

They will never be us. EVER.

 

So what peace? Look at the world today.... So much pain and suffering, so much fear and despair.

 

Snap out of La La Land. LOL

 

Each individual has to change themselves first. Then the whole will fall into place. If that's what it's meant to do. I agree, this is not sunshine & lolly pop land when we partake in the above. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everything about this process of change is about separation. The more divided we become the easier it is for them to control us. The more tiny boxes they can squeeze us into, the easier it gets for them. 

I feel that those who are meant to be awake and take humanity forward will already be on their journey. However, there will be some who are literally slapped awake at the last minute. Thos people are going to be very confused and rather helpless for a while. 

I have seen a lot of this in the last 6 months in particular. Folks who were procrastinating about making a decision are now being forced to. It leads to a lot of anger at the 'loss' of their old lives and confusion about how to move forward. Many new leaders will be needed to guide them forward. 

Have courage, letting go is a very positive experience. Purge all the crap from your life, find your new tribe and move forward together.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BlueSky said:

Each individual has to change themselves first. Then the whole will fall into place. If that's what it's meant to do. I agree, this is not sunshine & lolly pop land when we partake in the above. 

 

 

"Each individual has to change themselves first." 

Change what? This world is not real, your life is not real. Lol

 

"Then the whole will fall into place"

What will fall into place? Your cycle will end, and you will start another cycle... just like you did countless cycles before.

Doing the same shit over and over again expecting a different result.

 

It seems to me that you won't give up this illusion without a fight.

 

Well, knock yourself out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Guardian said:

 

"Each individual has to change themselves first." 

Change what? This world is not real, your life is not real. Lol

 

"Then the whole will fall into place"

What will fall into place? Your cycle will end, and you will start another cycle... just like you did countless cycles before.

Doing the same shit over and over again expecting a different result.

 

It seems to me that you won't give up this illusion without a fight.

 

Well, knock yourself out.

 

A very negative perspective. This is NOT a soul recycle, this is the END of a very long cycle and a rebirth into new frequencies/ dimensions. You may as well just try to scare people with 'death is the end' just like the dark ones. The only illusion is the one you are attempting to create. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

 

A very negative perspective. This is NOT a soul recycle, this is the END of a very long cycle and a rebirth into new frequencies/ dimensions. You may as well just try to scare people with 'death is the end' just like the dark ones. The only illusion is the one you are attempting to create. 

 

And how do you know that?

Please tell us how you came to this conclusion. Since you seem so sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Guardian said:

 

And how do you know that?

Please tell us how you came to this conclusion. Since you seem so sure.

 It is pretty obvious you are here to create division. Go do some research if you really want to know, or if you consider yourself enlightened rather than just antagonistic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

 It is pretty obvious you are here to create division. Go do some research if you really want to know, or if you consider yourself enlightened rather than just antagonistic.

 

So you got nothing. I thought so.

 

I don't echo anything from anyone. 

Everything I know is from before I came into this dammed world. This illusion.

 

As soon as your bubbles get pocked at, you all get angry and confrontational.

 

Let me guess... the ideology of love?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Guardian said:

 

"Each individual has to change themselves first." 

Change what? This world is not real, your life is not real. Lol

 

"Then the whole will fall into place"

What will fall into place? Your cycle will end, and you will start another cycle... just like you did countless cycles before.

Doing the same shit over and over again expecting a different result.

 

It seems to me that you won't give up this illusion without a fight.

 

Well, knock yourself out.

To try & recognise the ego for what it is. 

I hope they'll be no fighting when it's time to finish this life's time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Guardian said:

 

So you got nothing. I thought so.

 

I don't echo anything from anyone. 

Everything I know is from before I came into this dammed world. This illusion.

 

As soon as your bubbles get pocked at, you all get angry and confrontational.

 

Let me guess... the ideology of love?

The only angry thing is you. I have no need to prove anything to you. What would be the point, when you are still in anger and denial phase, regardless of your protestations of being something else or all knowing...? If you  are indeed what you say you are then why would you come at anyone with anger?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

The only angry thing is you. I have no need to prove anything to you. What would be the point, when you are still in anger and denial phase, regardless of your protestations of being something else or all knowing...? If you  are indeed what you say you are then why would you come at anyone with anger?

 

Your lack of self awareness is unbelievable. Wow

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/24/2021 at 7:19 AM, BlueSky said:

I don't think he mentioned dark energy. He said he started to sense the drop in vibration after he'd made the decision to incarnate here. Said it was because it was so dense here, all the connection from where he'd come from was cut off. He was in the womb as a foetus at this point.

 

Surrender doesn't have to mean giving up, or being passive, it can mean acceptance can't it?

 

Thanks for taking the time to watch the video.

 

and that is it in a nut shell gentle observation and acceptance, without the influance of mind or ego

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/24/2021 at 7:56 AM, BlueSky said:

Ps, I liked Karmaxxxx's explanation about blowing love at them. I've heard someone's account about laughing at them as well. Although, I think I'd try Karmaxxxx idea first. Worth a try hey!

its not my idea tbh it was what my late teacher taught us to do, go check out his website if your interested www.stuartwilde.com

loads of very good stuff on there. now if you think about it they wish to instill FEAR, so you show love and blow it at them they cant get what they want to feed off your energy. hence they know now youve got a handle on them and leave you be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/24/2021 at 2:45 PM, RobinJ said:

Everything about this process of change is about separation. The more divided we become the easier it is for them to control us. The more tiny boxes they can squeeze us into, the easier it gets for them. 

I feel that those who are meant to be awake and take humanity forward will already be on their journey. However, there will be some who are literally slapped awake at the last minute. Thos people are going to be very confused and rather helpless for a while. 

I have seen a lot of this in the last 6 months in particular. Folks who were procrastinating about making a decision are now being forced to. It leads to a lot of anger at the 'loss' of their old lives and confusion about how to move forward. Many new leaders will be needed to guide them forward. 

Have courage, letting go is a very positive experience. Purge all the crap from your life, find your new tribe and move forward together.

yet again robinj perfect description , our tasks have NOT been set yet, we have to wait till the people our brothers and sisters are ready and willing to accept what we have to say and they will. almost everyone on here and other like-minded forums and other walks of life will come together,this is why the rush from TPB they know this and it will start as a little thing and expand greatly. yes many will be lost the price we pay for false trust and gullibility. you have your head well straight on your shoulders, bluesky also guardian bro if you can accept your anger you too will be much stronger. anger arises from a loss perceived or an actual thing. so to play devils advocate here what have you lost if its all not real an illusion? its the ego its always wining bitching complaining, you give it what it wants and next thing you know its at it again over and over no end to it.

here is how i put my ego in check i fast minimum 3 days water only, amazing how the more you fast the quieter the ego becomes.

now the moment of truth in the stillness shall ye know me, quieten your mind and let it be alright with you then you will know that i walk with you. key here is to go within yourself, everything on the outside is DRAMA Shakespeare said THE WHOLE WORLD IS A STAGE. indeed it is. i honestly value what you say guardian and i have so many similarities in life as you. find your peace brother and then you will be a formidable opponent, if you go into battle enraged you will lose, its the clear mind that will win. peace to all excellent thread and i am for one enjoying the different viewpoints

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/27/2021 at 3:47 PM, karmaxxxx said:

yet again robinj perfect description , our tasks have NOT been set yet, we have to wait till the people our brothers and sisters are ready and willing to accept what we have to say and they will. almost everyone on here and other like-minded forums and other walks of life will come together,this is why the rush from TPB they know this and it will start as a little thing and expand greatly. yes many will be lost the price we pay for false trust and gullibility. you have your head well straight on your shoulders, bluesky also guardian bro if you can accept your anger you too will be much stronger. anger arises from a loss perceived or an actual thing. so to play devils advocate here what have you lost if its all not real an illusion? its the ego its always wining bitching complaining, you give it what it wants and next thing you know its at it again over and over no end to it.

here is how i put my ego in check i fast minimum 3 days water only, amazing how the more you fast the quieter the ego becomes.

now the moment of truth in the stillness shall ye know me, quieten your mind and let it be alright with you then you will know that i walk with you. key here is to go within yourself, everything on the outside is DRAMA Shakespeare said THE WHOLE WORLD IS A STAGE. indeed it is. i honestly value what you say guardian and i have so many similarities in life as you. find your peace brother and then you will be a formidable opponent, if you go into battle enraged you will lose, its the clear mind that will win. peace to all excellent thread and i am for one enjoying the different viewpoints

 

 

There are many so called  'spiritual' people who are still angry and carry very dark energy they cannot rid themselves of. I met someone last year who massively increased my true spiritual understanding of my role in what is to come, I had a crash course in 2020 which blasted me fully awake to the powers we all possess IF we choose to allow ourselves to go down that path. However, the flip side of that was that he has so much trapped anger from past issues that he just could not override it and truly be free to move on. The matrix has some serious power in the dark forces, we should recognise it when we see it and try to learn from it. Thankfully, this person and his dark energy has now left my sphere. Afterwards, I spent time unpacking it all and documenting it so as to understand why this was presented to me at this time. What had I missed that I needed to re-examine or review. Now I understand it and its full meaning, I can move on and use it to help others if need be. I believe it was a test to see how far I had evolved in just one year and I realise that I am massively further on than I was. We can all overcome and leap forward if we seek to learn the lessons presented.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shadow. It hates it when I insist it's invalid, fake, a misidentification, and a developement of believing in the illusion, and the illusion "self",  is/as "real". Identification is giving power/reality to.

 

The "ego" is that. Fake. Illusion self. The "shadow" plays a double game--of course--deception is it's governing principle---so, it offers a false light.

 

EgoMatrix--World(dream) of Lies.

 

Someone suggested to protect the ego; "...don't let them get to your ego...". Yeah, the ego fears The Real....why would that be?

 

The ego is the only thing that would support reincarnation into the realm of untruth.

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, novymir said:

Shadow. It hates it when I insist it's invalid, fake, a misidentification, and a developement of believing in the illusion and illusion "self" is/as "real". Identification is giving power/reality to.

 

The "ego" is that. Fake. Illusion self. The "shadow" plays a double game--of course--deception is it's governing principle---so, it offers a false light.

 

EgoMatrix--World(dream) of Lies.

 

Someone suggested to protect the ego; "...don't let them get to your ego...". Yeah, the ego fears The Real....why would that be?

 

The ego is the only thing that would support reincarnation into the realm of untruth.

fully agree but we also must be careful of the double game yes dark shadow and the light shadow, both just as detrimental to our true self. great post thank you

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is a book series called Wheel Of Time, which they just made into a (terrible) adaptation for TV. Allegedly the author had a 'cosmic download' before writing the books. It deals with many versions of light and dark entities The White Cloaks would be one such entity, fighting for the 'light' but with cruelty and blood. There are also various shades and depth of dark entities. The main character is a 'dragon reborn' who has lots of power and no understanding of how it can damage both him and all around him if wielded without knowledge. The female characters who have power are the original power holders who were given the power AND knowledge of the potential to be destructive. The spend most of the books trying to teach the young dudes that power caries with it responsibility to use it wisely and for the good of all, not just for power's sake alone. Very much a metaphor for our times. The person I mentioned above is very much one of those types of guys who seek to control their power but fail because they give in to the dark. Fascinating to see this in front of me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...