Make a point of enjoying your life just to spite the bastards.

Truthspoon

I''ve just figured it out....

Not really...... but I figured something out for me and made it clear in my brain..... especially after I've been lately plagued by self-doubt and a creeping sense of depression like a rising miasma....but from what I can see, the covert demonic controllers of this planet, working through their corrupt, stupid, avaricious or paedophile attached, human minions are dedicated to making us miserable..... because the demons are stupid jealous bitches who envy us our life here in relative spiritual innocence and that we have the chance at salvation which they do not have..

But spiritual metaphysics aside.....

If you're feeling depressed, miserable...worried, anxious....stressed.........

Try to realise that the whole engine of this planet, it's politicians, celebrities, other people and the SAM GOLD demons working through them, and billons of dollars are dedicated to precisely that goal......

They are going through a lot of effort and work to try to defeat your spirit...

Are you going to let them?

Or are you going to say "Fuck you!".

"I love my life and I'm going to be happy JUST TO SPITE YOU BASTARDS!"

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I saw it summed up nicely the other day - we're miserable because we're not 'living the good life' cars, houses, holidays etc. Thing is we've been sold the wrong image of the good life.

So yes I agree, through propoganda they spend huge amounts of money selling us a lie. 

If you can see through that, your a better person than me, I still dream of winning the lottery and so play it regulary even though I know its just another tax on the poor, I still want the good life that I think money will bring me. But deep down I know my greatest achievement and purpose is my kids, their my legacy and the only one that matters.

Sorry to people without kids, not trying to make you jealous, its just I think the primary purpose of life is for living, and the secondary directive if you will, is to push creation forward and play a part in establishing the onward progression of Gods creation by having kids. If you can do both then your rich.

• Like 1

When you live with organised gang stalking as i did for 29 years now, you have no chance.

Your one human, with everyone laughing at you, or bullying you.

At 46 now, i am glad i never got to live a life, and do not care one bit about what i missed out on.

Just glad i never had no kids, to see them tortured and killed, like my life was. I have been like a walking dead person for along time now.

When your a target of people as i have for like all your adult life, you just give up as life is not possible. Garbage humans loved ruining my life.

I will never forget what scum the uk usa mind control people are, for no reason and what they do.

I went to school with 1st degree murderers, i was dead long ago. You can be living and breathing and dead at the same time.

Edited by andy1033
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don't have kids........and I think myself lucky in these times not to have them.....

But that said....if suddenly I magically had kids I would be able to reason a way into making it work......

Funny thing, three of my close friends were all trying for kids.... without success.... for whatever reason..... I made a kind of conscious prayer for them to have children, and kind of suddenly, in the past 2 years, all three of my friends now have children..... I also prayed for one girl in particular that she have an easy labour..... and the baby popped out in only 20 minutes....

If you believe in the power of prayer.......then it might make sense........otherwise it won't.

Question is..... do I want kids....or even a wife?

I'm not even sure I do.......

I've got a best selling novel to finish...... (written in addition to my present book on spirits and the Kabbalah which is coming soon)

Maybe after...... who knows....I've still got a bit of time on my side....

Edited by Truthspoon

8 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Yeah, I saw it summed up nicely the other day - we're miserable because we're not 'living the good life' cars, houses, holidays etc. Thing is we've been sold the wrong image of the good life.

That's the biggest trick and swindle the devil ever thought up: The Celebrity.

I've written an article about that....how Celebrity erodes our sense of self and makes us depressed that we can't be like them....

But to be a 'Celebrity' you have to become 'one of them' and join the gang by committing an unspeakable and immoral act one way or another....

https://www.truthspoon.com/2015/09/the-occult-cult-of-celebrity-and.html

The problem is, these people are infecting the rest of the world with their egregious characters and setting themselves up as an object of envy for many people who  may start to feel de-localised from the self as they are more and more exposed to these media puppets and their dubious values: one wants to be like them and one envies them, so as is the case with children they start to absorb the moral values (or lack of them) associated with the content of the song and not to mention the video which is often chock full of Illuminati imagery and overt simulated sexual activity. Usually some under-dressed woman dry-humping something or someone while black dancing demons jump about in the background.

The second reason these people tend to be up there on TV is because they are  members of a secret society or other. Most sportspeople are freemasons and there is something hiding in the dark heart of the football world and it is child abuse and paedophilia and the recent suicide of former Chelsea striker Gary Speed  as a result of being abused as a child, leads one to wonder if there is perhaps a high price young boys have to pay in order to make it in professional sport. Some reports suggest something of a paedophile casting couch which the boys have to go through in order to make  progress in the game.

25 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

When you live with organised gang stalking as i did for 29 years now, you have no chance.

Your one human, with everyone laughing at you, or bullying you.

At 46 now, i am glad i never got to live a life, and do not care one bit about what i missed out on.

Just glad i never had no kids, to see them tortured and killed, like my life was. I have been like a walking dead person for along time now.

When your a target of people as i have for like all your adult life, you just give up as life is not possible. Garbage humans loved ruining my life.

I will never forget what scum the uk usa mind control people are, for no reason and what they do.

I went to school with 1st degree murderers, i was dead long ago. You can be living and breathing and dead at the same time.

Everyone has a chance.

I've been gang-stalked.... 

I got over it by turning the tables on them and making them the hunted...........

You don't have to be a victim.... there are ways of empowering yourself.

Also you have to understand that part of the Gang Stalking phenomena is spiritual and some people are literally possessed by demons and those same demons feed on your despair and misery.. The demons work through these people and coordinate them....sometimes they understand the process....but most of them don't know how it all works.... I was even being recruited by an Illuminati Freemason in Tokyo who himself didn't even know how it all worked....so I assume the low level people have no idea what is going on.....they just go along with the Sam Gold voice in their heads which they think is THEMSELVES and go along with what it suggests....

So why be miserable? 

Like I said....Spite the bastards...

Be happy!

You win.... they lose..... and after 29 years of their efforts for you to just reject their mental conditioning and indoctrination into being a miserable victim wouldn't that be a good way just to fuck them and WIN the game?

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Not really...... but I figured something out for me and made it clear in my brain..... especially after I've been lately plagued by self-doubt and a creeping sense of depression like a rising miasma....but from what I can see, the covert demonic controllers of this planet, working through their corrupt, stupid, avaricious or paedophile attached, human minions are dedicated to making us miserable..... because the demons are stupid jealous bitches who envy us our life here in relative spiritual innocence and that we have the chance at salvation which they do not have..

Try to realise that the whole engine of this planet, it's politicians, celebrities, other people and the SAM GOLD demons working through them, and billons of dollars are dedicated to precisely that goal......

i always liked the Alan Watts way of saying it

"you suffer because you like it"

• Like 2

On 12/17/2021 at 1:46 AM, screamingeagle said:

if i remember coretly AW isn't your cup of tea @Truthspoon

but it works form me,that being said he does sound complicated 

I don't have any particular antipathy for Alan Watts, but I do tend to consider him part of the CIA sponsored cultural effort of western gurus... a bit like Timothy Leary and Terrence Mckenna and that lot..... and perhaps although they are entertaining speakers I do think a lot of what people like Terrence Mckenna came out with was kind of bollocks....

But if he helps you reach the metaphysical realm....then it works.... I guess that's the great take-away message from these people...at least they propose an alternative to the Total Materialism of the establishment....

Alan Watts is connected to the Rockefeller institute along with other dubious sponsors of 'change agents'... Which I suppose was the purpose of Alan Watts... part of the Kabbalistic deconstruction of Western society to replace it with what we have today.... the result of all these counter culture movements doesn't look quite so good these days when we are dealing with the fruit of destroying Western culture and traditions.

https://www.isgp-studies.com/psychedelics-and-elites#alan-watts-and-connections-to-mellon-rockefeller-ford 

On 12/16/2021 at 3:34 PM, Truthspoon said:

I think you're quite right.

Rage Against The Machine summed things up quite nicely when they once wrote quite eloquently "fuck you I won't do what you tell me"

For months now, the media have tried to (and successfully) manipulat(ed) people into living in fear of their own shadows,and in fear of other people.

Sitting outside of the media manipulation, I've just carried on my life as normal, and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

Turn off your TV, switch off the internet, even get away from this forum for a bit, then when the actual reality kicks in, its "crisis? what crisis?"

The man don't give a fuck about anybody else...

13 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I don't have any particular antipathy for Alan Watts, but I do tend to consider him part of the CIA sponsored cultural effort of western gurus... a bit like Timothy Leary and Terrence Mckenna and that lot..... and perhaps although they are entertaining speakers I do think a lot of what people like Terrence Mckenna came out with was kind of bollocks....

But if he helps you reach the metaphysical realm....then it works.... I guess that's the great take-away message from these people...at least they propose an alternative to the Total Materialism of the establishment....

Alan Watts is connected to the Rockefeller institute along with other dubious sponsors of 'change agents'... Which I suppose was the purpose of Alan Watts... part of the Kabbalistic deconstruction of Western society to replace it with what we have today.... the result of all these counter culture movements doesn't look quite so good these days when we are dealing with the fruit of destroying Western culture and traditions.

https://www.isgp-studies.com/psychedelics-and-elites#alan-watts-and-connections-to-mellon-rockefeller-ford 

Could you explain what it that you disagree with regarding Alan Watts? I ask because you weren't specific and you post was very vague. It's easy to say this person has connections with this or that and then paint that person with the guilt by association brush, and in so doing dismiss absolutely everything they have to say. It's the same with organised religions, it's easy to dismiss them as being part of Mystery Babylon, and because of that association, people throw the baby out with the bathwater and throw out all the wisdom and knowledge of the Bible and Jesus Christ too, which in turn leads people to rage against the machine, which is just what the Cabal wants people to do.

So, we know that the CIA is bad and that Alan Watts had associations with Mk-Ultra people, but which ideas of Alan Watts exactly do you find objectionable? There's a lot of dirty bathwater to be thrown out, but I think you're also throwing out valuable insights that Watts had regarding the human condition.

Edited by RobSS

Never really got the Alan Watts thing. I used to enjoy some of his talks but it seemed his sort was popular with the middle class psuedo intellects of the 60s regurgitated from eastern philosophy and sold to gullible westerners.

Alan Watt on the other hand is another ball game. An absolute heavy weight in truth and of course not nearly as popular. 

I get even more suspicious that the likes of alan watts was doing the rounds on tik tok or one of these platforms being promoted in advertising. I guess if you have a good voice like him you can get away with saying anything and sound wise. 

@Truthspoon i wrote this before reading your post funnily enough

• Like 1

I can't say agree with a 100% of Alan Watts's philosophy, he doesn't believe JC was the son of God, for a start, but I don't disagree with most of what he has to say philosophically. Most of what he says is common sense.

This video is absolutely brilliant. If anyone can find a reason why it's pseudo, I'd love to know why! 

Edited by RobSS
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

Have watched this video?

I can't find anything I disagree with in his views:

I will give it a listen in the morning as about to get forty winks. 

Alan watts grew up 'down the road from me' basically my neck of the woods. I have actually read one of his books in when i was in my late teens cant remember which one. 

I just think he was one of those obscure cult type icons who have become famous in the internet years. Bit overrated. 

Might be worth me giving him another go.

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I will give it a listen in the morning as about to get forty winks. 

Alan watts grew up 'down the road from me' basically my neck of the woods. I have actually read one of his books in when i was in my late teens cant remember which one. 

I just think he was one of those obscure cult type icons who have become famous in the internet years. Bit overrated. 

Might be worth me giving him another go.

I agree Alan Watts did portray himself as being a bit of guru, and he has become a bit of cult figure.

I'm not interested in gurus, or the cult of personality, but I am interested in beneficial insights into the human condition. For me, it doesn't matter where insights come from, as long as they they help connect the dots, and they can be tested with reason.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RobSS said:

Could you explain what it that you disagree with regarding Alan Watts? I ask because you weren't specific and you post was very vague. It's easy to say this person has connections with this or that and then paint that person with the guilt by association brush, and in so doing dismiss absolutely everything they have to say. It's the same with organised religions, it's easy to dismiss them as being part of Mystery Babylon, and because of that association, people throw the baby out with the bathwater and throw out all the wisdom and knowledge of the Bible and Jesus Christ too, which in turn leads people to rage against the machine, which is just what the Cabal wants people to do.

So, we know that the CIA is bad and that Alan Watts had associations with Mk-Ultra people, but which ideas of Alan Watts exactly do you find objectionable? There's a lot of dirty bathwater to be thrown out, but I think you're also throwing out valuable insights that Watts had regarding the human condition.

Hello Rob....

Yes I understand that you are a fan of Terrence Mckenna, and he was indeed a very entertaining speaker... but I personally find many of his ideas have more science fiction that science fact to them...

For instance talk of 'the transcendental object at the end of time' doesn't mean anything, and in fact is an oxymoron because if an 'object' were transcendental then it would not be 'at the end of time' because time itself is temporal and a product of the third dimension perception of 4d space...

In fact there are 'transcendental objects' everywhere. Light is a transcendental object.... why didn't he pick up on something real and genuinely useful instead of science fiction fantasies??

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Hello Rob....

Yes I understand that you are a fan of Terrence Mckenna, and he was indeed a very entertaining speaker... but I personally find many of his ideas have more science fiction that science fact to them...

For instance talk of 'the transcendental object at the end of time' doesn't mean anything, and in fact is an oxymoron because if an 'object' were transcendental then it would not be 'at the end of time' because time itself is temporal and a product of the third dimension perception of 4d space...

In fact there are 'transcendental objects' everywhere. Light is a transcendental object.... why didn't he pick up on something real and genuinely useful instead of science fiction fantasies??

Hello TS,

I'm not a fan of Terrence McKenna because I don't turn personalties into a cult. You should know that, but regarding the transcendental object at the end of time (TOatEoT), you're correct, time is temporal because it belongs to created reality, and all created reality has an end, but the TOatEoT is not an oxymoron because this object exists on the boundary where time becomes space. It's true that 'transcendental objects' are everywhere, but the TOatEoT is different. Think of it more as a time portal or stargate.

294836522_Cosmictoroidalflow.jpg.1204096f1f93619d7e1b885bc696330b.jpg

13 hours ago, RobSS said:

I can't say agree with a 100% of Alan Watts's philosophy, he doesn't believe JC was the son of God, for a start, but I don't disagree with most of what he has to say philosophically. Most of what he says is common sense.

This video is absolutely brilliant. If anyone can find a reason why it's pseudo, I'd love to know why! 

I love Alan Watts. He helped me see the truth years back and I go back to his works when I feel like giving up.