Three prominent posters have vanished.

Ziggy Sawdust

12 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

In fact, it seems downright strange.

Well they are not banned or they wouldn't appear in that list.

If you change to Most Content .... you won't find Rupert Ugo even though he has over 2600 posts (so would be ahead of BossCrow) but is banned, so is not included on the lists.

Actually we know what happened with GR as they posted that they were leaving (but they also posted that they had joined Twatter this year, so maybe there).

Basket Case .... just stopped posting in early September, popped back in early October to get PM's (as far as I know) and hasn't been back again (last time I spoke with BC was 18th Oct and he was just having a break).

The only unknown is EW .... maybe Gab or Telegram??

On 12/16/2021 at 1:03 PM, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Enigmatic World

Basket Case

Golden Retriever.

ūüėß

GR eventually had enough of being insulted by certain members (who I also have on ignore). EW - well, GR said she knows the reason for that but preferred not to divulge and that's fair enough. BC has indeed been AWOL for some time.

Hope they're all okay.

I just logged in and saw this thread and was going to mention Mitochondrial Eve as well

It does seem strange that a cluster of previously active posters have all stepped back around the same sort of time

Oddsnsods is quieter these days too

I think we all get truther fatigue sometimes but I just hope everyone is ok.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

GR eventually had enough of being insulted by certain members (who I also have on ignore). EW - well, GR said she knows the reason for that but preferred not to divulge and that's fair enough. BC has indeed been AWOL for some time.

Hope they're all okay.

They're all missed

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I just logged in and saw this thread and was going to mention Mitochondrial Eve as well

It does seem strange that a cluster of previously active posters have all stepped back around the same sort of time

Oddsnsods is quieter these days too

I think we all get truther fatigue sometimes but I just hope everyone is ok.

Yeah you're right...ME and Odds too.

• Like 2

I have noticed over the past several weeks that there is a 'dark' energy in this forum.

I normally do not comment on such things like paranormal or such stuff...but after experimenting over several weeks, I have come to the definite conclusion that if you are a True Seeker and on the right track, and you post your thoughts on this forum, certain unpleasantness will happen in your 'physical' life..

It is almost as if there is a 'watcher' energy here that is noting which direction the mood of the person/ awareness is going and if it deviates too much from the desired pattern, there is a palpable 'negative' energy that is sent to the online connected person who is sharing the journey or thoughts.

I must also state here that I am very much confident that I will reach the home of God in time, but the journey 'there' is not an easy one and in current age, the internet connectivity is clearly the medium through which this 'dark watcher energy' is being triggered.

I have experimented over different locations and computer systems---and then reached this conclusion.

This is an interesting result for me both ways‚ÄĒbecause I can tell from the outcome consequent of a certain word or thought if it is the 'devil's' way (for want of a better word..) or the way to 'God'..

Perhaps the digital connectivity itself has its use in this seeking, in this journey ... and therefore not to be taken lightly. It can be used to one's 'advantage' as well..by using its power to bolster one's 'connection' to where we desire...but on this and such other public forums, I can definitely state that the general vibe is harmfully 'negative' and is best avoided.

As some members have pointed out how harmful wifi, mobile devices, internet connectivity etc are and I now am convinced after the experiment I did, that the 'darker' forces are most certainly working through these online channels.

There is no other way to say this‚ÄĒThere is a 'Watcher' that is in real time reading and picking up on one's thoughts and words..

There are deeper spiritual ways to explain this but for most people in the west Gurdjieff's Way of the Sly Man is one way to understand what I am hinting at...

I just wanted to leave a warning for any members here who are True Seekers and who are  naive enough to share those thoughts on this or public forums, to desist from doing so.

The sharing of Positive Journeys is creating a 'disturbance' that will ricochet on their actual 'physical' lives...even though they might think that a digital writing is separate from physical existence....or they may assume that the abstract nature of an invisible force is something way way out there somewhere...

It could be that it is in fact very much present here and working actively through the very convenient tool of internet connectivity.

Like I said, I am saying all this after experimenting myself and making a note of the pattern...over a period of several weeks.

We are reaching a Critical Time due to some cyclical changes in whatever kind of reality we inhabit.

If you are a True Seeker, I would advise to complete the rest of the journey carefully. Imagine you are carrying a candle to the home of God and the gusts of wind will become ever stronger now. 

Conversely, if you are a mere dabbler in controversies, conspiracies, theories etc for some frivolous pastime or entertainment, you will be rewarded for that in the months to come and will have a much easier time than the other group of people. And so these forums will be beneficial for your 'material' well-being.

Just my thoughts. I understand all may not understand or agree.

Over and out.

• Thanks 1

"In-fighting" ...is equally a dark energy.  To state an obvious problem like on many a forum. 

Of course rhat is not confined to deep thinking people though. Deep thinking people fight smarter is the one major difference however in general. 

To M754, I write partly to now or as to anyone seeing any recognition by how they too think, (maybe along similar lines) ....  

M754 I read all your post just for starters. (just wanna say that) 

I wasn't expecting such a comprehensive view being portrayed or attempted even M754, but good to see, especially if you don't express a great deal on these matters or on the forum as a whole normally anyways...  but worth a view to see and to read with an open mind, at least opinion wise M754, sure reads as interesting anyhow!..  so it is interesting all what you say to warn the self and others about possible onlining side effects perhaps per each individual post or totalization of overall effect. But some interaction is important for anyone nontheless.  It is likey best for people to post when not all out stressed, pretty obviously. 

To return to the "from the off" topic now partaking where talking more of dark energy among humans, but of other origins too, is I would say not entirely surprising dark energy exists here. I find it is mostly a result of in-fighting that clearly goes on. But that in-fighting itself is not wholly of course the originating dark origin of that 'dark' (or negative by whatever definition) energy however much one person opposes or disagrees with another, etc. There's normally something else at work, like something the opposite of convalescence or benevolence than merely a squabble itself causing a rift suffice to say- and then subsequent sparks which fly off that which negative racheting up or down causes. Or just sparks in all directions at worst. If things go too crazy.  

........ And I am aware some people will try deconstruct this (somewhat ironcially - ¬†depending on context of worldview, opinion etc)¬†in a¬†over simplification by saying ¬†++positive & --negative ¬†are[¬Ņ?] just constructs (in some regard), of the modern world, and to SOME extent I accept that, but cannot be all out denied either that these at least to serve as nuances of positive & ¬†negative are basicly inherent characteriatics in living beings of flesh and blood. And cannot be absolved or dispensed of so easily in a mixed up world even if one wanted to rid such constructs, which I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND if one does wish that... But instead living in the world AS IS, ¬†OR AS FOISTED ONTO US that polarity of parity and disparity, harmony & ¬†disharmony imposes stronger and more ugly... And so be it all too often only serves to reinforce such positive & negative 'roleplaying attachments' ¬†by whatever their sometimes dubious rendering or intention or purity or impurity of energy expression.. ¬†or worser still where malvolence intrudes or where bad actors intervene to muddy the waters, so that when that happens, its difficult to approximate good from bad for example. SUCH AS EVIL WOULD INTEND.... So when neither good nor bad is discernable, ENERGY FLOWING OR RATHER BEING SUPPRESSED IN ANY SITUATION CAN AND OFTEN DOES FEEL AWKWARD or in converse retort, lets say a bad vibration is hard to expose, ¬†or identify position or origin of, but we know or presumes it exists, (subliminally or otherwise) but is clearly maleovolent ¬† as deposited anywhere on the forum, or distributed or placed or lingering in an energy field any where, any place, depending on its devices or applications, (especially where ranpant technology is concerned)¬† it could well be a possible act tountamount to evil, ¬†which would clearly presuppose it as deliberate convolution of energy or using more common speak, ¬†"spanner in the works" of clear rational thinking)¬†

Beyond this I would not like to comment too much, just now as my words always seem to run off ahead of me not always clear on what the outcome will be, but such is life...  (not my lips running off I mean, just my thoughts and their counterparts which are words)...  but I mean whether shared or kept to ourself, the, energy (in us all) of one sort or another still resides in preparation or deals as it must to support a goal or objective or resides neutrally (perhaps, for the sake of, calm &  peace when appropriate at other times or conserving energy or self disciplined restraint for whatever reason) .... and therefore perhaps the best option sometimes is that to heed for some of the more aggressive posters.

At least to heed taking a break maybe, in which we all need rest anyway.  

Oh and that what I say about self-control of a sort is all good so long as no-one is acting above us to unduly coerce or overly influence or frustrate our own choices of self will. 

Going back to a point reminscent of perhaps what M754 is maybe tuning into, now.. 

Posting negative online as well as positive experience of life journeys. Is that all gonna double back on us even thus when we suppose it has not necessarily a direct line back to our psychee or whatever the source of input is like from any computer device?

Hmm ... I am not sure it is all so literal necessarily, (*except for the ever present Wifi radiation threat,  which is a whole other sort of psychic take down concentrating on the physical but mentally also I don't doubt*)

However... 

Thinking more of psychee independently.. in general it depends on ones' mindset psychologically to enable a person to deal with whatever matter is put before us or engaged in by any person OR "MATTER" (dark or otherwise) where matter if ill resonating, whether naturally OR UNNATURALLY occuring or surplanted/ channeled etc (eg, wifi mental physical stress combined) creates these disturbances as per the problem we all face on some level.

In summary, the literal is understood too as M754 is suggesting to be true~ the thing of "technologic bad vibes" whether talking wifi or something else tech related, but we are also talking personal energy of the psychee I believe, but anyway on the basic point of energy in terms of humans it sends a signal I tend to believe divulging waves of consciousness (or "aura" in broad representation) where dispersion of energy once held is then in some form let go of etc, or however it goes.... So when the energy created (thought is a form of energy) gets expressed it is by some token released into, basicly the cosmos, and the immediate world also, whether online or not in some sense...  and for online in digital terms permanently displayed stuff stays there, this is sure enough a potential problem of sorts the latter as is the aforementioned wifi. The wifi being a similar but overall seperate issue really, some may concur..  But each has its problems to overcome is whats important to recognize.  

Also, let me say, as for energy emerging in any of us, (or from or through what we may deem the sovereign self) when making distinctions with that energy and gaging what it is or what to do with it, we can ask ourselves whether it is clean or convoluted energy likely to self collapse in on us... Etc??

Well, as we know energy can be unified, dignified or not... It can nontheless be released resulting eitherway for good or for bad and it is up to us to see it gets the "right"  -(or best possible)- uplift so to speak when projected out into the world...  

And the outcome we don't always know what that is.  

So energy is not all knowing in itself,  but neither is "thought" by itself always necessarily amounting to much, just like words without actions could be said arbitrary??... Unless we are a person enjoying philosophy in endless amounts.. And to some extent I am that person. 

Anyhow the energy in us is like a vehicle to some degree. It helps obviously to be utilizing it as wisely as we can.

Without causing too many disturbances unless certain interactions deem it unavoidable. 

Err, Peace. 

Edited by TetraG

On 12/19/2021 at 9:56 AM, m754 said:

There is no other way to say this‚ÄĒThere is a 'Watcher' that is in real time reading and picking up on one's thoughts and words..

There are deeper spiritual ways to explain this but for most people in the west Gurdjieff's Way of the Sly Man is one way to understand what I am hinting at...

Both in human/sly reptilian form. And what other thing, of course, Super Computers watching us yes?  

That was the thing to be careful of!? 

• 2 weeks later...

I've just spoken to Golden Retreiver and for some reason she is not allowed to post on the forum...

I hope the mods can sort that out quickly.

Golden Retriever has been the backbone of this forum for a longtime.

As is evidenced from everyone wondering what happened to her.

I admit having a bit of a falling out with her...but it was a silly misunderstanding......like so many things in life.

Better to be made of fire in these times than to be made of feathers.......

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

That is not true.

Ok. I don't have a chicken in the basket over this. GR just says she needs mod approval to post... permanent moderation or something....

I'm sure it's a mix up. Now I'm getting older I'm starting to understand that a lot of the problems in the world are caused by misunderstandings....

And I have been as guilty as anyone but I am hoping to be a better man in the new year.... 

Happy new year everyone.....

We need to stick together in these times because we're all we've got..... more or less.

I've been following the so called Alt-Right types and they are very well organised...

Maybe someone could start a Telegram group for the DI Forum or just for whatever.....

I'd do it myself but there are people here who are more influential and more.....able to get on with everyone perhaps....

I know @Macnamarawas interested in this..... Why don't you do it Mac? Most of us know you from here and the Truth Zone... and you've been reliable and honest all along....

You've put a lot of effort into that Pirate Republic thing.....you can clearly coordinate people and have the will to do it....

Edited by Truthspoon

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Ok. I don't have a chicken in the basket over this. GR just says she needs mod approval to post... permanent moderation or something....

I'm sure it's a mix up. Now I'm getting older I'm starting to understand that a lot of the problems in the world are caused by misunderstandings....

And I have been as guilty as anyone but I am hoping to be a better man in the new year.... 

Happy new year everyone.....

We need to stick together in these times because we're all we've got..... more or less.

I've been following the so called Alt-Right types and they are very well organised...

Maybe someone could start a Telegram group for the DI Forum or just for whatever.....

I'd do it myself but there are people here who are more influential and more.....able to get on with everyone perhaps....

I know @Macnamarawas interested in this..... Why don't you do it Mac? Most of us know you from here and the Truth Zone... and you've been reliable and honest all along....

You've put a lot of effort into that Pirate Republic thing.....you can clearly coordinate people and have the will to do it....

Count me out - not interested in being part of an extreme right-wing political group.

Edited by RobSS

I'm sure it's a mix up.

GR knows what she needs to do regarding this. I am not going to say any more on the matter, and I will remind everyone of our Forum Rules in regards to discussion moderation actions on this forum in public.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Count me out - not interested in being part of an extreme right-wing political group.

'extreme right ring group'....isn't that a euphemism that the neo-marxists use to describe anyone who opposes any aspect of their re-moulding of society?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know @Macnamarawas interested in this..... Why don't you do it Mac?

Everytime the pirate council sticks its head above the parapet they come under attack

forums closing or going private, tens of thousands of posts going missing, hacks and general skull duggery

someone does not like what we have to say

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

'extreme right ring group'....isn't that a euphemism that the neo-marxists use to describe anyone who opposes any aspect of their re-moulding of society?

It was meant as a euphemism. I'm not political - I just don't want anything to do with anyone who claims that racism against coloured people in the UK doesn't exist.