Sir Lewis Hamilton

Screamingeagle

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2022 at 4:10 PM, bamboozooka said:

martin brundles grid walk is cringe of the highest order

Used to enjoy watching F1 in the 80s and 90s. But I find the drivers are characterless and boring. Sadly not always down the individual, but down to sponsor restrictions placed on them.

On 12/15/2021 at 4:59 PM, screamingeagle said:

NINTCHDBPICT000700396323.jpg

Charles says out of one side of his mouth that burning fossil fuels is bad as it creates CO2 and out of the other side of his mouth he praises a racing car driver who makes his living out of driving round and round race tracks burning fossil fuels and belching out CO2. On top of that the racing cars burn through rubber tyres made of oil.

When people like lewis aren't driving round and round and round tracks belching out CO2 they are flying on gas guzzling private jets or hanging out on gas guzzling gin palace yachts.

I on the other hand drive a very small car with good fuel consumption and i travel around making and mending things and improving my country. My small vehicle uses very little fuel and i hardly ever have to replace the tyres. What does lewis make or mend or improve?

So i'm wondering when i'm going to get my knighthood?

10 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

imo he's setting grounds for future generations....F1 will soon be full electric 

a masses will accept it....it's show bizz 

very efficient way of programing 

@Macnamara

formula 1 is not electric though and burns huge amounts of fossil fuels. Not only that but it is a giant circus that packs up and moves around the world to different race tracks which means that all those people involved in it are also burning huge amounts of fossil fuels moving around and not only that but all the crowds coming to watch are also travelling which means more fossil fuels burned up

So going by what people like charles are saying that manmade CO2 is driving climate change then the likes of lewis hamilton should be locked up as environmental terrorists and yet there he is being knighted.....bit of a contradiction

As for formula 1 going electric consider the environmental damage caused by the mining for cobalt and other minerals that would need to replace the internal combustion engines

So what kind of message is it sending out to lionise people like lewis? Doesn't that go against the value system that charles and his elitist pals are trying to ram down the throats of the public?

On 8/28/2022 at 3:34 PM, Golden Retriever said:

'It's like his nan knitted it for this event!' F1 fans pour scorn on Lewis Hamilton's latest look

Fancy a cuppa? lol

61805407-11154097-image-m-21_16616895506

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11154097/Lewis-Hamilton-stands-crowd-red-ensemble-arrives-Belgian-Grand-Prix.html

His Nan is knitting him some 'Idiot Mittens' to go with it, remember those? they were joined together with a big string that went from one mitten, around the back of your neck and joined up with the other mitten so that you couldn't lose them! If you moved your hand away from your body the other hand shot up and punched you in the nose! 🤭She was also going to knit King Charles some ear muffs, but due to her age, she couldn't get a mortgage for the large amount of wool she would need!😟

328793632_download(3).jpg.b51eb2fc44d46ee16f57c36097d6fd3a.jpg1497511828_download(4).jpg.2a82840ccc8b4ff000f9ded0176b791b.jpg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

formula 1 is not electric though and burns huge amounts of fossil fuels. Not only that but it is a giant circus that packs up and moves around the world to different race tracks which means that all those people involved in it are also burning huge amounts of fossil fuels moving around and not only that but all the crowds coming to watch are also travelling which means more fossil fuels burned

i agree it's hypocricy,didn't say it's not,

the end goal is backtracing the society,civilisation 

for formula 1 going electric consider the environmental damage caused by the mining for cobalt and other minerals that would need to replace the internal combustion engines

as above,if they saying "we'r saving" it means " we'r trying to destroy it,limit the movmet ect.

So what kind of message is it sending out to lionise people like lewis? Doesn't that go against the value system that charles and his elitist pals are trying to ram down the throats of the public

message is clear ,public should obey,plan is plan .....you know that Mac