Sir Lewis Hamilton

screamingeagle

Welcome to the club. Although he was already part of the push for our great Reset, so this is no great surprise. Maybe timed to lessen the pain of being set up in the race last week? Or maybe he was aware of the scam/sham. It's all such a blur these days.

BLM, Rainbow Flags, LBTGQ+.....oh for the days these people just drove noisy, smelly cars really fast and got hurt.

• 8 months later...
35 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

to program the youngsters

Indeed so. I was being mostly rhetorical, mind - just wondering if the lad Hamilton might not feel better about himself if he just publicly came out of the proverbial closet. 

But you're right. Vettel emerged from lockdown reinvented as a vocal woke spaz who 'supports the current thing' (eco-doom cult, Ukraine fascists, etc). Glad he's retiring.

I've been following F1 since the early 80s but I'm close to giving up. The latest kick in the balls is Sky's pre- and post- race shows this season. Mostly unwatchable on account of their insistence of having an inarticulate, ignorant and charmless young woman as part of the presenting team. No idea who she is, but she's not cut out for a career in broadcasting, that much is palpably obvious. Mind you, it is the 2020s, so her skin colour and sexual organs say otherwise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dickwan said:

Indeed so. I was being mostly rhetorical, mind - just wondering if the lad Hamilton might not feel better about himself if he just publicly came out of the proverbial closet. 

But you're right. Vettel emerged from lockdown reinvented as a vocal woke spaz who 'supports the current thing' (eco-doom cult, Ukraine fascists, etc). Glad he's retiring.

I've been following F1 since the early 80s but I'm close to giving up. The latest kick in the balls is Sky's pre- and post- race shows this season. Mostly unwatchable on account of their insistence of having an inarticulate, ignorant and charmless young woman as part of the presenting team. No idea who she is, but she's not cut out for a career in broadcasting, that much is palpably obvious. Mind you, it is the 2020s, so her skin colour and sexual organs say otherwise. 

I gave up after last season's BS denouement.

Why waste time watching something that's fixed.

Plus all the woke crap infiltrating the sport.

Not the same since the yanks took it over.

Let them have their soap opera nonsense. I'll watch old races from the 70s/80s/90s.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2022 at 3:34 PM, Golden Retriever said:

61805407-11154097-image-m-21_16616895506

i think his knitwear-terrorist is my favourite of his looks. I like a bit of knitwear but for goodness sake man it's a bit early in the year to break out the woolen balaclavas isn't it? What are you going to wear come the winter time a sleeping-bag onesy?

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/28/2022 at 10:34 AM, Golden Retriever said:

'It's like his nan knitted it for this event!' F1 fans pour scorn on Lewis Hamilton's latest look

Fancy a cuppa? lol

61805407-11154097-image-m-21_16616895506

On 8/28/2022 at 10:34 AM, Golden Retriever said:

On 8/29/2022 at 10:09 AM, screamingeagle said:

NINTCHDBPICT000608899589.jpg

On 8/29/2022 at 10:20 AM, screamingeagle said:

axMqOQn_460s.jpg

We'll drink a drink, a drink
To Lily the Pink, the Pink, the Pink
The savior of the human race
For she invented medicinal compound*
Most efficacious in every case

*mRNA?

Edited by Beaujangles

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 5:41 PM, Macnamara said:

I've got a woolen cardigan that's the same shape as that. Its not the same colour scheme though; mine has polar bears on it, still its good to know that i'm at the cutting edge of fashion

62923335-11262413-image-a-23_16644496431

sometimes when i need to nip outside to do something in the garden i'll pull flip flops on over the top of my socks and low and behold what do i now see the glitterati doing? i think we can safely chalk that up as another fashion win for cap'n Mac...between my polar bear cardigan and my flipflops over socks i'm absolutely killing it on the style stakes this year

55764bd1-fb50-4750-b3e6-fa1ed183d945.jpe

• Haha 1