Exposing New Age Fake Gurus

Seeker

The problem with this disinformation attitude which is around, I'm confident that people who do try to conquer the ignorance about ourselves and our origins which is basically what this is about, are as equally in the dark as the rest of us. All these people are in the common population, trying to make sense out of mud. 

The truth is behind things like the Vatican and heavy occult secret societies. You either have to channel through it or if you can't do that, you know, we need these places open. We need to see what it is for everybody's benefit, what is hidden in those vaults that nobody is allowed to go into and get them properly analysed in a grown up manner. 

• Like 1

Usually the philosophy "follow the money" helps in sniffing out new age fake gurus/shamans/"my grandmother was an Apache" and now we do sweat lodges at £500 for a weekend.....whatever.

There's a lot of it about. Sad. And people actually come away from those things feeling full of some kind of bullshit which makes them feel super special and happy. Sadder really.

Then there are some who write books supposedly inspirational or based on their "initiation" which is on the "Path of this....or the Path of that...."
And one I discovered which has massive chunks of the narrative and dialogue plagiarised word for word from a classic author!

They get a following from these books, workshops, make a handsome living from their acolytes, but are usually quite arrogant. Smiley and fawning to anyone with lots of dosh who will keep returning to their workshops, but pretty nasty to anyone who dares to question them.

• 1 year later...
On 12/16/2021 at 5:46 AM, BlueSky said:

The latest one that came to mind when I saw your thread was John St Julien Baba Wanyama. I don't like advertising these people, but seeing as you asked :-). I can't remember why I clicked on the first video, but probably listened longer than I would have due to his accent. The usually, plenty of truths, but agenda push of passiveness. Whether he's changed his tune in more recent videos I don't know, but he wasn't condemning the BS going on these past couple of years.

Have you heard of him, & if so, what's your opinion?

I just saw a video John did on the movie Sound of Freedom.  It was very encouraging to see he too was helping these children in amazing ways.  But when I listened to another video it was apparent his faith was not in The Real Jesus but some other jesus the devil wants to deceive us  to steal and destroy us. 

We have to have eyes to see and ears to hear how we NEED to put on God's Armour completely because 

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Ephesians 6:12

It is ALL about JESUS! 

• 4 months later...

I think that one of new false gurus is Sally Racheli, or Sally Raqueli. He teaches that the destiny of the Earth is decided by benevolent extraterrestrials.

There is no freedom, and no salvation if a person don't fight for it by his or her own means. Guru is a ""mere"" helper or guide.

On 12/14/2021 at 11:39 PM, Seeker said:

Everyone is welcome to chip in with their thoughts on particular people. I’ve been meaning to set up a thread on this for a while but forgot. 

However, I recently came across an interesting video that connected a few dots for me - https://www.bitchute.com/video/KRspxhs8zuBX/

Skip to 5:30, and skip the bits where he’s ranting about this woman on twitter 

So this video is about the likes of Corey Goode, Steven Wilcock, Steven Greer & Linda Moulton Howe. How between them they push this idea of friendly aliens, new age spirituality, galactic federation, new earth, Q, all of these insane ideas that have zero evidence behind them. You may have noticed that these type of people are usually promoted, let’s say a Gaia advert on Facebook or YouTube, and I now know why. 

It turns out that a company called Zohar Entertainment Group has taken over particular platforms and promotes these type of people. Interestingly here is their website if anyone wants to check it out - https://zoharmanagement.com

and here is their YouTube channel - https://m.youtube.com/c/UAMNTV/videos

This channel looks to have been around for about a year or two, and already has 410k subscribers. Plenty of videos pushing aliens, new age etc, interestingly they have some David Icke videos, however these videos appear to be videos where they have taken speeches he has said, and turned it into a new age video of their own. It doesn’t appear that David Icke has specifically worked with this group. Interesting either way, only showing David’s spirituality work, nothing on his other brilliant work. 

It seems beyond a coincident that a company called ‘Zohar’ entertainment is pushing this shite. A company run by an English man with dual citizenship, and his second nationality just so happens to be Israel. Very interesting overall. 

I am from Croatia. Until recent days we had a good webpage provjeri.hr (provjeri means check) in which were articles against COVID 19 insanity. They also had few pro neo-paganism articles, but it was probably quite enough to delete this page. 

It seems that nowadays you are permitted to have anti COVID 19 insanity articles, but don't utter the world against Israel. You will be demonetised, deplatformed, and at the end - deleted.  

• Thanks 1