DIVINE INTERVENTION ACTIVATION DECEMBER 21ST, 2021

ashtar ground crew

On 2/28/2022 at 7:18 AM, peter said:

of course the earth will come to an end when the suns fuel runs out

That final day, the day of our Lords return.

There will be no one here for him to impress , it seems to me that if he really wanted to do some good he would be back well before the final days so he could actually make a positive difference, or maybe he's not very nice and just wants to make it back to watch everyone die and throw as many as he can into the fires of hell (that'll teach them for not doing as I say)

That final day is going to be so magnificent it's going to take your breath away (literally), if your not ready.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

That final day is going to be so magnificent it's going to take your breath away (literally), if your not ready.

Of course it will take your breath away you'll be dead and so will everyone else ,I see you never commented on my previous post

3 hours ago, peter said:

Of course it will take your breath away you'll be dead and so will everyone else ,I see you never commented on my previous post

If you mean the post whereby you quoted 'of course the earth will come to an end when the suns fuel runs out' This passage in the Bible Rev-  whereby 'the sun shall be darkened & the moon shall not give off her light & all the stars shall fall' means that the magnetic pole at the north will stop working. It's bound too as Gods throne is just above this magnetic pole & this is where Jesus enters our realm, all will not be dead as every eye is going to witness his return & he does not come all meek and mild he comes as a warrior to kill all the wicked & the evil people on earth who weren't firstly raptured ( caught up in the air with Jesus). This is the true DIVINE INTERVENTION.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

If you mean the post whereby you quoted 'of course the earth will come to an end when the suns fuel runs out' This passage in the Bible Rev-  whereby 'the sun shall be darkened & the moon shall not give off her light & all the stars shall fall' means that the magnetic pole at the north will stop working. It's bound too as Gods throne is just above this magnetic pole & this is where Jesus enters our realm, all will not be dead as every eye is going to witness his return & he does not come all meek and mild he comes as a warrior to kill all the wicked & the evil people on earth who weren't firstly raptured ( caught up in the air with Jesus). This is the true DIVINE INTERVENTION.

well I can only hope that's true for your sake,as I can't imagine the disappointment and stupidity you will feel if it's not