Time for a mega-protest?

Grumpy Grapes

I'm struggling to think of ways to prevent the forthcoming restrictions. The only thing I can think of at the moment is a big, unified, well-organised, well-advertised protest involving diverse human rights groups and more besides, and that attracts the biggest crowd so far; too big for the police to stop, and which involves something that the media can't ignore. A mass sit-in, perhaps.

Tell me why it's a bad idea. 

Yeah the regular protests don't seem to work too well. I mean at the moment I have been watching a feed from Paris with all the demonstrators yet nothing on MSM.

I would suggest something like mass SILENT occupation for 1 week, without leaving - no 10. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yeah the regular protests don't seem to work too well. I mean at the moment I have been watching a feed from Paris with all the demonstrators yet nothing on MSM.

I would suggest something like mass SILENT occupation for 1 week, without leaving - no 10. 

I would suggest that you grow balls and tool up, he best method of defence is attack

4 hours ago, Mikheil said:

I would suggest that you grow balls and tool up, he best method of defence is attack

Maybe I do need larger testicles, although I am enjoying the ones I have thus far! 

I just think that kind of talk - this forum isn't the best place.

Edited by Mr H

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Maybe I do need larger testicles, although I am enjoying the ones I have thus far! 

I just think that kind of talk - this forum isn't the best place.

Ditto. Totally well defended. 👍🏽

Not everyone is born brash &  bold... Or even wants to be... 

Tired TO DEATH of seeing how the predictably boring role of having "balls" IS OVER STATED NON STOP BY MIKHEIL (as if they are the only tool at our disposal) and is supposed to be the answer to everything. GROW A BRAIN, oh what too late?  (I have and there is a metal protective pouch in my pants- violate me at your own painful risk) ... And not only that there is better language than talking in dialectic smearing of genitalia kind of speak. 

Unless one is Ghandi, and no disrespect to that guy, we know Mikheil, not all will necessarily be suggesting as if only peace tactics alone are the means to a way, but reasonable attempts for self restraint should set an example to be peace led where possible -- and as per that example above of MrH or whoever has  practical idea, if done

by enough people in a concenetrated mass zoning in on a particular place (HOME OR IN BATTLEFIELD), it can serve to undermine the nerve and the over confident bedrock of the establishment.

((protesting willful mass ignorance cannot distort mass truth so easily in other words!))   

COURAGE... comes in many forms... Forget how big or small your sodding balls are. 

Edited by TetraG
  • Like 1

If a 'super-protest' took place, I propose March 2022, at least, as that gives time for planning and advertising, and dodges the Winter, which could be disruptive in itself, never mind potential lockdowns, etc. 

It doesn't have to be London only, but too many separate protests on the same day could dilute the numbers going to the big cities. 

IMO protest regardless of size will change nada. We have seen huge protests all over the world already. What difference has it made? Don't get me wrong I support protests and think we should have much more but I just don't think it is the solution IMHO. No tyranny has ever been overthrown by peaceful protest that I can think of. There is as far as i see 2 options... Violence or mass disobedience. I'm just hopping we see latter before we see the former. But in all honesty I think we will see neither.

3 hours ago, TetraG said:

Ditto. Totally well defended. 👍🏽

Not everyone is born brash &  bold... Or even wants to be... 

Tired TO DEATH of seeing how the predictably boring role of having "balls" IS OVER STATED NON STOP BY MIKHEIL (as if they are the only tool at our disposal) and is supposed to be the answer to everything. GROW A BRAIN, oh what too late?  (I have and there is a metal protective pouch in my pants- violate me at your own painful risk) ... And not only that there is better language than talking in dialectic smearing of genitalia kind of speak. 

Unless one is Ghandi, and no disrespect to that guy, we know Mikheil, not all will necessarily be suggesting as if only peace tactics alone are the means to a way, but reasonable attempts for self restraint should set an example to be peace led where possible -- and as per that example above of MrH or whoever has  practical idea, if done

by enough people in a concenetrated mass zoning in on a particular place (HOME OR IN BATTLEFIELD), it can serve to undermine the nerve and the over confident bedrock of the establishment.

((protesting willful mass ignorance cannot distort mass truth so easily in other words!))   

COURAGE... comes in many forms... Forget how big or small your sodding balls are. 

Yeah and there are plenty of ways to skin a cat. Not for one minute suggesting to go out and do this, but just as one example. Just look at our supply chain - it's totally wrecked. You get the unvaxxed folks who have to make deliveries to suddenly not make deliveries, you get the unvaxxed who work in the meat and the veg factory and farms to suddenly, whoopsie not do that anymore, oh look and the unvaxxed postmen just went on strike too.........

Or as I suggested earlier, there are 5 million of us! Imagine if ALL of us turned up in a mass silent week long protest - tents an all- would be quite hard for the media and politicians to ignore

Really not difficult to bring the country to it's absolute knees in it's current fragile state or get the required attention to further action without any violence......

Edited by Mr H

6 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah and there are plenty of ways to skin a cat. Not for one minute suggesting to go out and do this, but just as one example. Just look at our supply chain - it's totally wrecked. You get the unvaxxed folks who have to make deliveries to suddenly not make deliveries, you get the unvaxxed who work in the meat and the veg factory and farms to suddenly, whoopsie not do that anymore, oh look and the unvaxxed postmen just went on strike too.........

Or as I suggested earlier, there are 5 million of us! Imagine if ALL of us turned up in a mass silent week long protest - would be quite hard for the media and politicians to ignore

Really not difficult to bring the country to it's absolute knees in it's current fragile state or get the required attention to further action without any violence......

And all that would happen is that the media would use said disruption/chaos to completely turn the jabbed against the unjabbed! It really is a terrible idea and I'm sure TPTB would absolutely love the unjabbed to do just what your suggesting! It would in one fell swoop destroy the unvaxxed cause.

We must remember that the VAST MAJORITY have been jabbed and do not agree with our point of view. They already see us as the enemy. We must show them who the real enemy is. We won't achieve that in the way you suggest.

• Like 1

In Mikheil’s defence, he has been consistent and we should all really remember that we are all individuals who express ourselves in different ways to get a point across. I myself have disagreed with Mikheil in the past, but I have to say it looks as though he is correct…….where has banner waving got the world? No-where.

Getting back to the original question…….We are in a psychological war, on a scale of which has never been seen before? Dirty tactics, endless money to promote their tactics and endless media cover to nudge us where they want us. YET people still talk about playing ‘fair’! Oh come on please! Top human rights lawyers are now saying there is only one way to end this, and they do not mean sitting on your backsides in silent protest do they?

On 12/11/2021 at 6:57 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

I'm struggling to think of ways to prevent the forthcoming restrictions. The only thing I can think of at the moment is a big, unified, well-organised, well-advertised protest involving diverse human rights groups and more besides, and that attracts the biggest crowd so far; too big for the police to stop, and which involves something that the media can't ignore. A mass sit-in, perhaps.

Tell me why it's a bad idea. 

it won't wotk

The general public want lockdowns and think we need them to stop a killer virus and Bill gates is our friend

we need mass non compliance

don't wear masks

don't close down pubs and events

On 12/12/2021 at 8:37 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

it won't wotk

The general public want lockdowns and think we need them to stop a killer virus and Bill gates is our friend

we need mass non compliance

don't wear masks

don't close down pubs and events

It won't happen and you know it won't. Pipe dreams never changed a thing. 

I apologize for mentioning balls. My advice is to stop wasting your time and that of 'our brave boys in blue'. Nothing is going to change, just get used to it and comply with your rulers. "We are the Borg. You have been assimilated." 

All this talk is a load of bullshit. We are all FUCKED. You did it your way and it had fuck all effect, why not admit it, sit back and enjoy your slavery for as long as they allow you to live.

If you have brains, you KNOW that the restrictions are going to get tighter and tighter. The new generation already born will grow up as uneducated laborers whose sole purpose is to obey and comply. This will probably be the last generation of White people because the vast majority will be sterile.

In not very many years (failing WW3), anyone not complying will be summarily executed. As the race die off, pat yourselves on the back for helping your rulers to save you from the deadliest pandemic ever known to mankind.

If you are lucky enough to see your children queueing with their Ration Card for their weekly food allowance, be happy your rulers allowed you to live this long 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

I apologize for mentioning balls. My advice is to stop wasting your time and that of 'our brave boys in blue'. Nothing is going to change, just get used to it and comply with your rulers. "We are the Borg. You have been assimilated." 

All this talk is a load of bullshit. We are all FUCKED. You did it your way and it had fuck all effect, why not admit it, sit back and enjoy your slavery for as long as they allow you to live.

If you have brains, you KNOW that the restrictions are going to get tighter and tighter. The new generation already born will grow up as uneducated laborers whose sole purpose is to obey and comply. This will probably be the last generation of White people because the vast majority will be sterile.

In not very many years (failing WW3), anyone not complying will be summarily executed. As the race die off, pat yourselves on the back for helping your rulers to save you from the deadliest pandemic ever known to mankind.

If you are lucky enough to see your children queueing with their Ration Card for their weekly food allowance, be happy your rulers allowed you to live this long 

This...

We are FUCKED! Go out fighting or get under your bed hoping vibrations or jesus or positive vibes will save you while you are carted off for extermination. But ultimately go out you will. As far as I am concerned the battle is not over but the War is lost. You will submit or you will die.

Edited by Covidiot

1 hour ago, Mikheil said:

We are here to experience a slice of reality of a specific period of time

Not to change it

Our soul body chose to enter Earth to experience the lives of those living in 2020 and beyond that because we knew it was going to be challeneging

We re incarnate in the future, maybe in 500 years or 1000 years to go on another experience with similar challenges.

3 minutes ago, CarpeDiem said:

A mega protest may help. It will yet again prove that protests are a waste of time. Sure protests may delay but they do not stop government. Come on people you all know it’s true.

Mass non-compliance in my opinion could be effective to start with. BUT how will that work? I haven’t complied with anything since this covid bs has started but I am one on my own…..ok my family and friends know I will not comply and the people around who see I am a non-compliant in Tesco for example see it, but does anyone from government see me non complying? No they don’t. So I am having absolutely zero affect (apart from a clean conscious).

Non-compliance has to be a well organised set up to work. It’s useless done individually or by a dozen people……it needs thousands together in one area. Why not Instead of thousands walking through the streets in protest, they instead occupy all establishments in the area that are subject to restrictions……….restaurants, theatres, pubs, shopping malls, art galleries etc etc. But people need to do this in the thousands. A handful here or there will be picked off.

You are a non physical being

You chose to enter a human body to experience a brief life on Earth, because you wanted the challenge

What better time to experience life than now?

We are here for the experience, not to change it.

35 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

You chose to enter a human body to experience a brief life on Earth, because you wanted the challenge

So what is the challenge if not to change things or make a difference?

Wtaf is the point if we are just here for the ride like some sick movie? Nah i'm not buying it. Yes there is more to life than we know but i'm not writing my life off based on nothing but belief fuck that!

Guys, you are thinking in terms of SIZE like mega-protest but we should not rely on the sizes.

What we need to focus on is the end result and think backwards. What IS effective? What action we take will force them to end it? These are the kind of question one need to start with. It's a game of chess. You want to corner them in, think backwards.

1 hour ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

nah, this is like we bought a XBox game and the course of the game is set so we shouldn't play it. lol

30 minutes ago, Covidiot said:

So what is the challenge if not to change things or make a difference?

Wtaf is the point if we are just here for the ride like some sick movie? Nah i'm not buying it. Yes there is more to life than we know but i'm not writing my life off based on nothing but belief fuck that!

3 minutes ago, DaleP said:

nah, this is like we bought a XBox game and the course of the game is set so we shouldn't play it. lol

It is my belief that we are meant to do nothing.

For multiple reasons.

On the day to day level, ever tried to speaking to someone about COVID? They just believe everything they are told and do whatever they hear on TV.

On the spiritual side, we should not engage because we are not meant to.

I know this sounds wrong, but you are not meant to help people. That's not why you came to Earth.

We are here to witness people kill themselves physically and spiritually.

It is YOUR choice to be free and independent and reject the vaccine and reject all the nonsense in society.

You cannot convince people of your opinion because that's not how the game of life works.

On 12/12/2021 at 5:55 PM, CarpeDiem said:

YET people still talk about playing ‘fair’!

Yeah the enemies are trying to kill us and here is us....talking about playing 'fair'.

You know why we'd lose the war because everyone complain about it but still carrying an iphone, not using potato/salt/barter as currency etc...

So much fear and nobody is in the right frame of mind. How can you stand agains them when you haven't got a priority right? Fair? Fair? say that again!!

At this stage, lying, deception is NECESSARY as stated in the Art of War. I bet you, not many people have even read it. I'd say it's essential read.

1 minute ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

It is my belief that we are meant to do nothing.

For multiple reasons.

On the day to day level, ever tried to speaking to someone about COVID? They just believe everything they are told and do whatever they hear on TV.

On the spiritual side, we should not engage because we are not meant to.

I know this sounds wrong, but you are not meant to help people. That's not why you came to Earth.

We are here to witness people kill themselves physically and spiritually.

It is YOUR choice to be free and independent and reject the vaccine and reject all the nonsense in society.

You cannot convince people of your opinion because that's not how the game of life works.

Go back to bed. Because you are wrong as you have suspected.

Why are you even here then?

We are not convincing people....we realise it's well and truly done but we don't want them taking their agenda forward. You think their plan is superior than our wish?