FINDING OTHERS IN REAL LIFE

The itinerant shrubber

Time is ticking and I've given up on the herd. If they haven't figured it out by now they never will. 

I just want to circle the wagons now with other like minded people cos I can't survive this by myself. 

I've tried freedomcell network and I've had no response from anyone in there locally. East anglia just seem bereft of any serious minded folk who want to get together and form a network in real life. 

I don't know anyone outside of my family in real life that is awake to what is happening. 

The Internet is just a distraction. We need people who have our backs. Someone on the other side of the planet is no use. 

I've seen awake stickers around my area but I've no idea who is doing them and I don't do Facebook. 

Any suggestions? 

PS. I'm in Stowmarket if anyone is around that area, feel free to pm me. 

Edited by The itinerant shrubber
  • Like 1

Hiii.. Good to see people showing the initiative finally (& long overdue we all tried to reach out better)

.. Sorry I am not where u r to be local enough but at least you are closer to London than I am if you chose to meet people there..

Now and recently there has been some encouraging talk of people having the nerve to

solicit the strength of heart and motivation to engage personally by connecting with personal contacts of some kind to exchange ~~such as suggested by incidence~~ in ¶The How Are Mods Picked thread¶...

.... There, Golden Retriever says in that thread and in the corona mega thread speaks of this upsurge to want to be preparing to exchange each others details where trusted between individuals... and also should it be smart,  perhaps groups of individuals - should trust roll out one person at a time, sensibly, and with due diligence by all. Depending on your own common sense or mutual agreement with others. Preferably one person at a time to not be too hasty unless you feel safe by what you are giving out...  

And from there be more of a people rather than a haphazard collective package of just basicly 'publicly enshrined data'  like on the forums (anywhere on this forum or any place online risking to fail to actually connect people in the real world)..

My point of course by being real persons representing the people we know ourselves to be, to be realized as such, if for real by anyone deemed genuine!...  When successfully in contact trust can potentially grow, and create mutual support...  

(Btw, do so of course to people you trust or if unsure anonymize yourself with a secondary email to cover yourself if any doubt creeps up, and when posting your email in PM to whomever you find appropiate to contact it is advised have the other person note it down in a limited time frame before the sender of the contact then edits it out -  or simply deletes PM-  but editing time elapses, which is what? = 45 minutes max I think, correct me anyone if that is wrong time) 

Edited by TetraG

Btw,  would be great to make this the official thread (since it has that ring about it) and if okay by the OP...  of as I suggest 'putting pay' (sts) to any sort of 'shyness' or social quandary, overcoming needless worry etc,,  by enhancing our strengths instead for the better to counter the "too set apart" feelings, offering all a new or alternative "more personable" take on reality as the way to go- in as much as to express intent first of all.. So be it IN VERY THIS THREAD as the tool for that social

drive of any sort..   (personal details in PMs obviously)..

And so just by posting here (or privately) be already halfway out of the "conspiracy interaction closet." in real world expansion of meet possibilities...  

Also addressing where possible any distance isolation bandwidth of either by that feeling of being aloof and alone in real world setting or where a person finds themself as feared by too much localism and others local or not!  🙂 - - -  but which can all be overcome within reason..

Edited by TetraG

On 12/14/2021 at 7:16 PM, Ethel said:

I am somewhere up North.

I have been concerned about the future. I know I will survive but I would rather do so with people if I had the choice. 

If people use encrypted email like Proton mail it really makes staying safe easier.

Just say where you are, don't promote compromised platforms, not a personal dig, but hey!

Somewhere up north might be Hermitage for all we know.

Once you've made contact here drop the association.

Don't let them know anything about the real level of organisation in opposition.

Wiltshire.

On 12/15/2021 at 10:49 PM, Nobby Noboddy said:

Just say where you are, don't promote compromised platforms, not a personal dig, but hey!

Somewhere up north might be Hermitage for all we know.

Once you've made contact here drop the association.

Don't let them know anything about the real level of organisation in opposition.

Wiltshire.

Edinburgh

• Haha 1

On 12/11/2021 at 5:50 PM, The itinerant shrubber said:

The Internet is just a distraction. We need people who have our backs. Someone on the other side of the planet is no use.

I said goodbye to a worldwide (mainly US) forum i'd been on for 10+ years today. I logged back in there recently after an almost 2 year hiatus, only to find the ones that are left are all fast asleep, and my input is severely moderated to the point of outright censorship. It's been hijacked by leftist covid believers, with the right wing posters also following the agenda. So yeah, i'd love to meet more like minded folk, if only to make that initial connection. Regular meets wouldn't be required and may not even be recommended. If X person was in my area though i'd help them, put them up for a few nights or whatever if they needed it.

hello the itinerant shrubber, hello everybody

i agree that you can't change their minds mate (the normies) -- they're nuts. i also agree that the internet can be a distraction.

-----

re: my suggestions and advice based on what i am doing

i am working hard on the things that i have control over. one is physical exercise: i am pushing my body to its limit every day. i am also making preparations for "the big squeeze" and meditating to clear my mind. i request daily for divine intervention, divine guidance, and divine protection.

remember that your mind-pattern will draw to you what you experience, so it is vitally important to not be a victim because that will attract victimisation.

my hope is that synchronicities will guide to me the people that i need when i need them. surviving the war (we are at war) will come down to the decisions that you make right now -- so make the right decisions at the right times.

we need leaders, so if if you are by yourself right now, perhaps your calling is to lead and not follow? my final word is that you need to have your own back first and not be expecting others to come to your rescue.

i wish you perspicacity and resolve.

-----

victims no longer everybody!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/2/2022 at 6:27 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

If anyone here is unaware, HugoTalks added a 'community' forum to his website, for exactly this purpose, to find similarly minded individuals in your local area:

https://hugotalkscommunity.createaforum.com/

Thanks, for this. Good to know.  I even saw one of your posts mentioning White Rose stickers (to not overly divulge) but nevertheless that you saw someone had deposited about the place in your area!.. Coool.

I have not seen enough of those in my area. 

Now, whatever one feels about what to suppose about the white rose (which I am not fully savvy about but I get the gist by what the White Rose stood for in the World WarII as were distributed as possibly handwritten telegrams back then) or else this or that, so whoever is not happy from whichever section of society, is what we're seeing clearly...... And....simply said>> From any standpoint the important thing is its a sign from others for setting an example of others awareness and resisting is what matters to each & all... In the name of human soveriegnty and self respect for each individual and collectively in the push back to stand firm in a united nationwide front. 

Also, I found whilst on Hugo Talk, this}} www. Discord.com...

Saw a couple (or be it a few?)  'extremists' (as much as I hate to use that word) in one of the threads on Discord touting guns and digging out bunkers, but lets not go there just yet hey folks. [Hopefully never in UK anyway]. 

Hopefully there are better ways to protect ourselves and other ideas to better resolve the "status quo" of the covid cult in other threads & by other means without resorting to extreme violence.  

Edited by TetraG
without resorting to extreme violence.  

Money, money, money!  Is it me, or is it all people can ever talk about.  I feel like everyone has turned into a soulless freak. If I had one wish, it would be to have an actual conversation without the subject of the jolly green giant entering the picture.  We are worth so much more than this shit.  I don't even know if this is the right place to post this stuff.  This forum keeps me sane in an unsane world.  I am living in the twighlight zone😂 I feel like I understand my dog more than I understand people right now. First time I've typed anything in a few years. I ain't the greatest with technology. Better at books, while we got them anyway. Thanks for letting me vent about living in the mad house😊

• Thanks 1

I am from Scotland. My town is full of covidians. I'm not religious but I do keep an open mind that something really dark is going on. People just can't seem to see through the mainstream propaganda. It seems as if we are all more divided than ever at the moment. Authority figures piss me off the most. They seem to be under the most extreme level of brainwashing. If everyone could get it into their head that we are all equal on this planet, the world would be a better place. Why should we listen to people who have a bigger paycheck coming in than we do. It means nothing. I'm just going to walk my 9 stone dog in the rain. The zombies here are as scared of rain as they are of covid, at least it will be a peaceful walk without the masked avengers😂

• Like 1