Whatever "They" Are They're Not Human

Fool Me Once

The entities may be aliens or demons or something which we cannot fathom,but one thing seems certain:that they are not Human - unless a deeply psychopathic subspecies with the hubris to play gods and destroy anything of goodness.

There seems to be a buildup in Events towards the complete subjugation of any survivors left when they annihilate the World Economy;after sabotaging the food supply chain and creating the pandemic nonsense to inject their poisonous venom into everyone but their own clique.

One such 911esque Event would be an Earthquake/Meteor Impact which could impact La Palma and send a Mega Tsunami to devastate the US,magnified with DEW and/or Nukes.

The following images are taken from Ruger4life yt channel's latest videos.He has 20+ examples of predictive programming which are very insightful and are reminiscent of all the 911 pre programming.

Adele concert with Tsunami imagery behind her.VideoCapture_20211211-112943.jpg.dfaa2edccd0bb340c9e6a02c4da5fb08.jpg

Boxing (Day?) Gloves with thumbs shaped like La Palma and impact waves.VideoCapture_20211211-113939.jpg.702af22aab462cb640e89a11d865856d.jpg

He shows that the Economist magazine has a plethora of subliminal imagery,and his videos are certainly of interest to the mind of the Critical Thinker.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Fool Me Once said:

The entities may be aliens or demons or something which we cannot fathom,but one thing seems certain:that they are not Human - unless a deeply psychopathic subspecies with the hubris to play gods and destroy anything of goodness.

There seems to be a buildup in Events towards the complete subjugation of any survivors left when they annihilate the World Economy;after sabotaging the food supply chain and creating the pandemic nonsense to inject their poisonous venom into everyone but their own clique.

One such 911esque Event would be an Earthquake/Meteor Impact which could impact La Palma and send a Mega Tsunami to devastate the US,magnified with DEW and/or Nukes.

The following images are taken from Ruger4life yt channel's latest videos.He has 20+ examples of predictive programming which are very insightful and are reminiscent of all the 911 pre programming.

Adele concert with Tsunami imagery behind her.VideoCapture_20211211-112943.jpg.dfaa2edccd0bb340c9e6a02c4da5fb08.jpg

Boxing (Day?) Gloves with thumbs shaped like La Palma and impact waves.VideoCapture_20211211-113939.jpg.702af22aab462cb640e89a11d865856d.jpg

He shows that the Economist magazine has a plethora of subliminal imagery,and his videos are certainly of interest to the mind of the Critical Thinker.

Thanks!

So, is Adele a manipulated showpiece rather than a messenger of self independently expressed good exposure or what to suppose is she symbolic of in particular, like normally?... I am not an avid fan of hers but some songs, anybody could like some...and thats not bad in itself is it if a song uplifts or reflects upon sorrow, but a tsunami yes of course symbolizes something as water is most of the planet...

I just wonder have Adele stage-sets ever been offering clues before in such a big style way anyone know? 

23 hours ago, Fool Me Once said:

Boxing (Day?) Gloves with thumbs shaped like La Palma and impact waves.

Edited by TetraG

• 3 weeks later...

hello everybody

-----

re: psychopathic space aliens and dark-spirit entities

"they" are psychopathic space aliens; david icke has told us about the reptilians but there are others. these space aliens use the illuminati as their envoys on the earth, at times working with them, at times working through them. the space aliens are like us, operating in three dimensions of space, but using advanced technology and exercising psychic abilities well beyond our own.

the dark-spirit entities are a different phenomenon operating in a different "plane" of reality. they are a negative influence that we are unable to perceive for the most part. i have experienced them in altered states of consciousness -- i believe that most people have.

there is a lot of confusion about this, understandably, but these are the outlines. our concern is with the psychopathic space aliens and the psychopathic humans working with them such as the illuminati and the nazis. much much more to find out and much much more going on but this is the end of the rabbit hole. it feels good to finally know who the bastards -- "they" -- are.

-----

have a great day everybody

• 8 months later...

The Royals criminal Satanist reptile extraterrestrials 01: the murder of Diana

When I found this page years ago it got me thinking.....it is well written and also exists in German translation.

I dont think that the Queen is a Reptilian and I also doubt that Reptilians even exits ...something is just not right on Diana´s death. 👽

http://www.geschichteinchronologie.com/eu/GB/Royals-reptiles-ENGL-001-murder-of-Diana.html

Queen Maxima´s sister was suicided at 33

Sarah Fergusons Mother died in a car crash after mention that Diana was probably murdered
https://docplayer.org/37093436-Zum-tod-von-prinzessin-diana-vor-13-jahren-ein-okkultes-verbrechen-par-excellence-v.html

The Castle of Darkness, Belgium, Chateau des Amerois

there is more to it.....read the comment section 😵

Edited by Moonlight