Jump to content

David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam


DannyUK

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

No need to justify. I completely agree with you.

 

It is interesting that Washington was certainly aware of the risk of infiltration. And there is no doubt it happened.

 

The Vatican is certainly a big player in this. But again, at the higher levels. Certainly most Christians are not part of this. That would be an absurd claim.

 

Though I am always interested in information. So feel free to put more on the table if you want.

 

All roads to lead to Rome, as Archbishop Vigano knows. Have you read his various letters about the Vatican, the World Economic Forum, and the Great Reset?


 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

All roads to lead to Rome, as Archbishop Vigano knows. Have you read his various letters about the Vatican, the World Economic Forum, and the Great Reset?


 

 

 

Other than being loosely aware of the contents of a couple of them I am nowhere near up to speed.

 

I am familiar with the work of Leo Zagami.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SoundOfSilence said:

Other than being loosely aware of the contents of a couple of them I am nowhere near up to speed.

 

I am familiar with the work of Leo Zagami.

 

If there's ever anything brewing over in Rome, I always check out what Zagami has to say. He can come across as being a bit over the top sometimes. I haven't checked out his latest videos since early summer. I may need to do some catching up in that department.

 

I highly recommend reading the letter that Viganò wrote just over a year ago, when he was pleading for Americans not to elect Joe Biden as President. Of course, the worse case scenario did happen, and a lot more besides, and the letter probably won't tell you anything you don't already know, but it's a well written letter, and would be  good context to have in case Viganò says anything in the future of any significance. 

 

https://www.catholic.org/news/national/story.php?id=85039

 

Archbishop Viganò served as the Apostolic Nuncio to the United States from 2011 to 2016. He previously served as Secretary-General of the Governorate of Vatican City State from 2009 to 2011. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Leo Zagami talks a lot, but he does sometimes say something of interest, if only because he knows the occult world of the Vatican so well, and every so often, I find it interesting just to eaves drop on what people in that world are up to, even if it does sometimes appear recherché.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/19/2021 at 9:16 PM, SoundOfSilence said:

Excellent post.

 

I was oblivious to a lot of this. But it does fit in.

 

I was aware of the subversion through 1960s counter culture. Clearly the CIA was behind it.

 

Unless I missed it, there were no references to associations with military psychiatrists. Which one usually finds with MK Ultra. Manson for example. As well as an alarming number of mass shooters in the US.

 

The military psychiatrist association is usually the smoking gun.

 

Of course there is no reason that they couldn't have been operatives without being part of MK Ultra.

The Laurel Canyon crowd had a few members who spent time in "mental institutions", such as James Taylor,  who spent time in two different mental institutions in Massachusetts before hitting the Laurel Canyon scene, and Larry “Wild Man” Fischer, who was institutionalized repeatedly during his teen years, once for attacking his mother with a knife.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/22/2021 at 7:49 PM, atenea said:

This video is brilliant, thanks for sharing it :)

 

Glad you enjoyed the clip from the film. The original novel is a lot more illuminating to read. I like films, but somehow, nothing can beat reading well written, thought provoking stories, and reading allows one to  exercise one's own imagination, and one can pause and reflect. There's more about the film, and about the novel, in this thread:

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/24222-milo-open-your-eyes/

 

I started it, but aborted, due to not being satisfied with the video quality. All explained in the link!

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/23/2021 at 10:22 PM, RobSS said:

 

Glad you enjoyed the clip from the film. The original novel is a lot more illuminating to read. I like films, but somehow, nothing can beat reading well written, thought provoking stories, and reading allows one to  exercise one's own imagination, and one can pause and reflect. There's more about the film, and about the novel, in this thread:

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/24222-milo-open-your-eyes/

 

I started it, but aborted, due to not being satisfied with the video quality. All explained in the link!

 

So surprised to see (and remember) how children's cartoons back then had actual substance... I do remember when I was little, how instructive and inspiring some cartoons were... the things kids watch nowadays are pure crap :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/17/2021 at 1:22 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Must admit I assumed Labyrinth was a lot of kids stuff with muppets! At least it makes sense why Bowie got involved with the project.


I did finally watch Labyrinth.

I managed to make my way through it 😫😅


The Labyrinth is a kin to the Alan Watts surmise of being within a giant brain that no one can fully comprehend even if they’re aware of it.

This is the Labyrinth and at its core, it appears to be a mad God/tyrant a trickster who has people lost and continually going right back to the start but over and over again. This maybe the shadow of our minds…

These beings within the movie like gremlin/goblin/dobby are a “real” entity summoned within the occult.

They maybe considered hungry ghost like creatures
 

CEE135E0-9C45-4495-A352-8C9AEBA56CC0.jpeg.824ef100a4b8fff2a2db197af0425556.jpeg


They’re summoned, they’re mischievous creatures that demand your attention and are treated like slaves or else they’re unruly, so they’re enslaved to rule them, basically how the death cult treat society to bring them to their “good order”.


Listen to the COVID King 👑 

Be careful what we wish for, we may manifest destiny - we may get it then be tricked that it is us doing it and be forever talking to ourselves. Which I often do a lot on here btw


I’ve noticed some more synchronicities here I’ll post later hopefully 😅

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 12/9/2021 at 9:03 PM, DannyUK said:

552FE924-8E3C-42E8-841F-1A00AF3F052C.jpeg.9e417ce8573682f377365e845838768c.jpeg
 

I’ll put this out here and suggest that David Bowie is a product of military intelligence mind control and psychological manipulation to engineer public consent, by engaging with a certain target audience and selling a perception.

Keep in mind, I’m a conspiracy theorist so I say this about a lot of people 😅

Anyone mainstream are maintained to sell you an image, anyone against the grain you’ll never hear of and they will be destroyed before they start.

This is completely about control. Creating archetypal figures and then using them as a symbol to produce a psychological impact - broadcasting/spell casting Magick.

 

This is ultimately why all forms of mind control take place within the media.

They’re to act as archetypal figures to spin psychological operations, through symbolism, entrainment and psychological trickery conjured up by the likes of the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations.

Tavistock - These are prevalent throughout msm of artists and actors to engineer perception and impact consciousness.

Sometimes simply by the use of words, phrases Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP).

Most of the occult rock gods all have root within military intelligence and that is because of these mind control techniques.

 

David Bowie fulfils one of the earliest roles of Transgender to Transhumanism psychological yarns…


C9-F55-A19-BA88-44-C9-B042-B9-E12-F5-FAB

2512572D-9306-4A6D-B2C7-60B5C8C50C37.jpeg.1d6ae5fe53006de26227e8d695c95116.jpeg

 

Anyone with any sort of interest with COVID and this “moronic” variant Omicron should have come across David Bowie in a game from 1999/666 - Nomad Soul by now…

In that game, he mentioned something called “The Cobalt Wars”…

 

6106C2AC-21CF-4E80-BC8A-F0616684B8BF.jpeg.15fe868c3cfbb7d028aa22a5994779a3.jpeg

 

Omicron - Omikron: The Nomad Soul - What are the Cobalt Wars that are referenced here?

Is this only for the game, or is there something more to this?

 

In another interview you will hear him discuss “the sound bomb”, aka a black noise bomb?

This is about using sound as a weapon to destroy a city or whole mass areas.

“Raising vibrations of sound to match that of a glass and it breaks. 
it is a register in which you can crack a city, a people. A noise bomb,

Quite literally “an atom bomb” you use sound to shatter and break the frequency of “a thing” whatever the frequency, the signature of the thing which is being targeted…

 

Black Noise - Sound Bomb - Used as a method of population control? - Sound/Technology 

 

2C409A6E-2F7A-4281-B941-E4C8BCCF3DD2.jpeg.1e8d38eec3944124d9b33ec5d913cfcc.jpeg

 

What is a Cobalt Bomb?

 

 

This is a must watch to understand the intentions of The Club of Rome and their like - Manifestation of Globalists New World Order Syndicates - in the 1970’s which continues today…
I’ve posted this video many times previously on the forum.

 

Alan Watts is laying out the foundations of the conspiracy here, in his own right and way, whilst being within disagreement with it’s designs, fundamentally believing we don’t have a brain 🧠 big enough to compute, comprehend all the various elements and variables to know what impact our actions may have, even if we believe them to be good and positive at first, that we fundamentally shouldn’t intervene.

This is obviously of little consequence to the control freaks behind this, they want to justify intervention and exploit means and methods of framing why that intervention has to take place in a way and means that they can get society to not only accept and go along with it, but so they demand it through psychological conditioning to achieve said outcome.

This is ultimately leading to the scope of assimilation - A.I. Artificial Intelligence, supposed to betted aid us in mastering our own reality by being able to compute enough variables that even if a human could/does process can’t do so on a conscious level as to achieve affect by doing so, which is the goal to order and change society in a way that can be framed as making sense logically but that if you disagree with it, it’s because you’re not “SMART”, not intelligent enough to understand why this needs to be the case because A.I. and experts tell us so and all agree… 🥱


I don’t know if Alan Watts had grasped the idea that these people where trying to fool society through these methods into accepting an agenda by impressing upon them fear based scenarios to ensure mass compliance, or if he really believed these people where trying to stage a plan and method of how to implement such methods, should certain scenarios manifest for the genuine “greater good” - This is obviously the light under which many people who do, participate within such events.

 

In truth, this and events like this are obviously used by this death cult to pick minds of intellectuals whom feel superior and so, have a chip on their shoulder for having even been selected to take part in such an event and as such, are eager to please and display their intelligence rather than question the guise and merit of those who are requesting and summoning their intelligence. Could this be in any way to exploit people by psychologically framing for instance?

As this impressing upon society I would be the greatest tool of tyrants and fascists.

This thought process and anything to do with ethics must never pass though these intellectuals thinking process because they’ve already bought into this on the pretence of if they do, they’re intelligent 🥱

Best not to question those who are otherwise going to brand me intelligent enough to participate within such an event…

 

E8D7EE81-AE96-4950-A99C-A298CF7F2035.gif.6eed2d735ad8409e03f1b07d9fea7b66.gif

 

Knowledge gained from such an event can create a road map to manifest destiny, plans based on this research to impress an agenda, even if such “certain events/scenarios” aren’t actually taking place and may only be being discussed theoretically, once the insight is gained, that theoretical exercise becomes “fact” as they know how best to run it.

Simply getting society to believe “this is serious and important” enough to justify their preconceived ideals for society.

This is ultimately the agenda of Climate Change - Covid - Population Control - The Hunger Games to spin ideals of sustainable development in order to even survive. The same with engineered disasters, weather modification etc

 

If you’re a “liberal” who believes this, the idea is a bunch of greedy “capitalist” - Aka Cronies/Crooks/Cartel “elitist's” types - responsible for harbouring all the nations wealth within the 1% of the masses, who are responsible for raping the environment for profit and waging war on every front, apparently they all want to save us from ourselves whilst not being able to see/stop and acknowledge their own hypocrisy within this regard and how they’re the leading cause of such concern that is being pushed on society as if we are living within a socialist society?

In this regard, the problem is handled as if we live within a socialist society, placing responsibility and blame upon the shoulders of everyone to pull through, yet, the cause and “rewards” gained from this exploitation are massively kept within that 1% and in no way does the mass of society being blamed from this, gain from this exploitation.

This exploitation exists so not only can our environment be exploited, but so it’s exploitation can be used to exploit the people and impositions can be made upon the individual by tyrants acting as corporate interests, through their lackey's and puppets, such as lawyers and politicians!

 

They’re doing this truthfully as a way and means of progress whilst being mindful about the environment and others.” This is on the face of it, what is being made to be seen as happening, while really, this is about inducing the need to alter peoples lives, cultures and produce a unified culture, one people, one society. A New World Order…

These people couldn’t care less about others and the environment.
They care only for themselves at the expense of others and this is all about Control.

 

 

They want to introduce so called “sustainable” models of living within society, in the guise of “less means more” for you and me and they then harbour the real wealth and resources of the world for themselves, whilst people are detached more and more from this physical plane of existence and placed within the Transhumanist Virtual Subreality - Metaverse.

The idea is, to create at least the idea of a cataclysmic like event that leaves mass parts of the world “uninhabitable”.

That this can be bought into and believed by playing upon peoples superstitions, beliefs and exploiting various religions.

Not least, Christianity to achieve this aim, whilst engaging people into this so they accept what’s happening and hope for the best, but not see this as an exploitation that it is!

Once this is achieved, they will place the majority of society within human settlement zones so we all live in “SMART” tower blocks.

 

This is Agenda 21/30 a plan to create this type of outcome, regardless of when or how it manifests, this is what they want to sell people!

 

agenda-21-map.jpg

 

These tower blocks will be fenced off from mass zones/land areas said to either be nature reserves which means, can’t be settled by humans or, that those zones have been impacted/devastated with nuclear fallout and the likes, containment zones of biological disasters etc etc so people will be fearful of even venturing into those zones…

 

Oblivion - Revelation of the Method

 

They’re firing on Survivors

 

Are we going to die?


Demolition “of” Man is totally about this and the division of society between the order followers - their “normalists” of society - and the push backers - hunger games society forced underground into the sewers - The Scraps…


47-F51446-DB80-4559-8-D0-A-E69999-B3-BC9

 

All so people can be farmed in a smaller and smaller zoo, whilst the mass of the world will be left to the 1% to settle, whilst not being interrupted by the presence of other civilians obscuring the landscape, making their noise and producing their foul odour’s.

The inconvenience of these tower blocks that will be sold society as a matter of necessity of survival, will be handled by all the outlets of “escapism” in many ways from socialising, and a general “normal lifestyle” routine, will all be taking place virtually within the sub reality fantasia, the Metaverse, a virtual reality that can be entered into from your bedroom/office from within the tower block.

This is my suspicion, a lot like Surrogates, only it will appear like this “better you” and it will be within a virtual reality without as much need or dependency upon the physical plane as shown within the movie.
Those behind this want the mass of the physical plane for themselves whilst thinning society and squishing the rest into a small confined prison cell that society are being instructed to build for themselves, by exploitation of mass consciousness.

From within this sub reality by the use of this virtual reality, it may all appear exactly like reality of a previous era before this devastation we have been sold that put us within concentration camp tower blocks and this technological prison will be sold us as “a way out”, a coping strategy, something even better than reality where everyone can be happy and have what they want etc etc
A way back and the whole experience will be designed to make people feel better as if liberating not debilitating…

 

Club of Rome - Population Control Rhetoric - XXX

 

XXX - 666

683A6A91-6F79-48F5-AE6C-230B835B054F.jpeg.8cd269bb00892824dbcb6b1ce10d7669.jpeg

5F58AB0A-E1DA-4DC0-8AC8-22FCBBC107C2.jpeg.288d8be07b99a494fb87b5c2e92c4691.jpeg
🏁
☯️♾ Plastic Soul 🎱 🎬

💠

56EF9A93-ED9A-479C-83DA-91DAF0672D5B.jpeg.6c1fd3d3f2329588ad038d621008d732.jpeg
 

It is all Wars upon the Sun 🌞 

COVID to Climate Change 

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/12538-the-divine-silence-transhumanism-pure-consciousness%C2%A0-transformation-of-consciousness-true-evolution-soul-trap-meat-prison-or-gateway/

 

2EBA9027-7BD4-4DAD-830A-9BD6B76196C5.jpeg


Speaking of - The Hunger Games Society…


“Ghost” Protocol - “Diamond”💎 Dog’s - Cobalt Wars

 

58A25DC9-5AD0-4581-97A6-CBA43ACB3C76.png.707d92d0d750b6c7b624cb5548148857.png

2C78084A-6655-4751-A5CB-405AE7F0E571.jpeg.47637990068ed982f2521835dd3a89dc.jpeg

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
On 12/9/2021 at 9:03 PM, DannyUK said:

552FE924-8E3C-42E8-841F-1A00AF3F052C.jpeg.9e417ce8573682f377365e845838768c.jpeg
 

I’ll put this out here and suggest that David Bowie is a product of military intelligence mind control and psychological manipulation to engineer public consent, by engaging with a certain target audience and selling a perception.

Keep in mind, I’m a conspiracy theorist so I say this about a lot of people 😅

Anyone mainstream are maintained to sell you an image, anyone against the grain you’ll never hear of and they will be destroyed before they start.

This is completely about control. Creating archetypal figures and then using them as a symbol to produce a psychological impact - broadcasting/spell casting Magick.

 

This is ultimately why all forms of mind control take place within the media.

They’re to act as archetypal figures to spin psychological operations, through symbolism, entrainment and psychological trickery conjured up by the likes of the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations.

Tavistock - These are prevalent throughout msm of artists and actors to engineer perception and impact consciousness.

Sometimes simply by the use of words, phrases Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP).

Most of the occult rock gods all have root within military intelligence and that is because of these mind control techniques.

 

David Bowie fulfils one of the earliest roles of Transgender to Transhumanism psychological yarns…


C9-F55-A19-BA88-44-C9-B042-B9-E12-F5-FAB

2512572D-9306-4A6D-B2C7-60B5C8C50C37.jpeg.1d6ae5fe53006de26227e8d695c95116.jpeg

 

Anyone with any sort of interest with COVID and this “moronic” variant Omicron should have come across David Bowie in a game from 1999/666 - Nomad Soul by now…

In that game, he mentioned something called “The Cobalt Wars”…

 

6106C2AC-21CF-4E80-BC8A-F0616684B8BF.jpeg.15fe868c3cfbb7d028aa22a5994779a3.jpeg

 

Omicron - Omikron: The Nomad Soul - What are the Cobalt Wars that are referenced here?

Is this only for the game, or is there something more to this?

 

In another interview you will hear him discuss “the sound bomb”, aka a black noise bomb?

This is about using sound as a weapon to destroy a city or whole mass areas.

“Raising vibrations of sound to match that of a glass and it breaks. 
it is a register in which you can crack a city, a people. A noise bomb,

Quite literally “an atom bomb” you use sound to shatter and break the frequency of “a thing” whatever the frequency, the signature of the thing which is being targeted…

 

Black Noise - Sound Bomb - Used as a method of population control? - Sound/Technology 

 

2C409A6E-2F7A-4281-B941-E4C8BCCF3DD2.jpeg.1e8d38eec3944124d9b33ec5d913cfcc.jpeg

 

What is a Cobalt Bomb?

 

 

This is a must watch to understand the intentions of The Club of Rome and their like - Manifestation of Globalists New World Order Syndicates - in the 1970’s which continues today…
I’ve posted this video many times previously on the forum.

 

Alan Watts is laying out the foundations of the conspiracy here, in his own right and way, whilst being within disagreement with it’s designs, fundamentally believing we don’t have a brain 🧠 big enough to compute, comprehend all the various elements and variables to know what impact our actions may have, even if we believe them to be good and positive at first, that we fundamentally shouldn’t intervene.

This is obviously of little consequence to the control freaks behind this, they want to justify intervention and exploit means and methods of framing why that intervention has to take place in a way and means that they can get society to not only accept and go along with it, but so they demand it through psychological conditioning to achieve said outcome.

This is ultimately leading to the scope of assimilation - A.I. Artificial Intelligence, supposed to betted aid us in mastering our own reality by being able to compute enough variables that even if a human could/does process can’t do so on a conscious level as to achieve affect by doing so, which is the goal to order and change society in a way that can be framed as making sense logically but that if you disagree with it, it’s because you’re not “SMART”, not intelligent enough to understand why this needs to be the case because A.I. and experts tell us so and all agree… 🥱


I don’t know if Alan Watts had grasped the idea that these people where trying to fool society through these methods into accepting an agenda by impressing upon them fear based scenarios to ensure mass compliance, or if he really believed these people where trying to stage a plan and method of how to implement such methods, should certain scenarios manifest for the genuine “greater good” - This is obviously the light under which many people who do, participate within such events.

 

In truth, this and events like this are obviously used by this death cult to pick minds of intellectuals whom feel superior and so, have a chip on their shoulder for having even been selected to take part in such an event and as such, are eager to please and display their intelligence rather than question the guise and merit of those who are requesting and summoning their intelligence. Could this be in any way to exploit people by psychologically framing for instance?

As this impressing upon society I would be the greatest tool of tyrants and fascists.

This thought process and anything to do with ethics must never pass though these intellectuals thinking process because they’ve already bought into this on the pretence of if they do, they’re intelligent 🥱

Best not to question those who are otherwise going to brand me intelligent enough to participate within such an event…

 

E8D7EE81-AE96-4950-A99C-A298CF7F2035.gif.6eed2d735ad8409e03f1b07d9fea7b66.gif

 

Knowledge gained from such an event can create a road map to manifest destiny, plans based on this research to impress an agenda, even if such “certain events/scenarios” aren’t actually taking place and may only be being discussed theoretically, once the insight is gained, that theoretical exercise becomes “fact” as they know how best to run it.

Simply getting society to believe “this is serious and important” enough to justify their preconceived ideals for society.

This is ultimately the agenda of Climate Change - Covid - Population Control - The Hunger Games to spin ideals of sustainable development in order to even survive. The same with engineered disasters, weather modification etc

 

If you’re a “liberal” who believes this, the idea is a bunch of greedy “capitalist” - Aka Cronies/Crooks/Cartel “elitist's” types - responsible for harbouring all the nations wealth within the 1% of the masses, who are responsible for raping the environment for profit and waging war on every front, apparently they all want to save us from ourselves whilst not being able to see/stop and acknowledge their own hypocrisy within this regard and how they’re the leading cause of such concern that is being pushed on society as if we are living within a socialist society?

In this regard, the problem is handled as if we live within a socialist society, placing responsibility and blame upon the shoulders of everyone to pull through, yet, the cause and “rewards” gained from this exploitation are massively kept within that 1% and in no way does the mass of society being blamed from this, gain from this exploitation.

This exploitation exists so not only can our environment be exploited, but so it’s exploitation can be used to exploit the people and impositions can be made upon the individual by tyrants acting as corporate interests, through their lackey's and puppets, such as lawyers and politicians!

 

They’re doing this truthfully as a way and means of progress whilst being mindful about the environment and others.” This is on the face of it, what is being made to be seen as happening, while really, this is about inducing the need to alter peoples lives, cultures and produce a unified culture, one people, one society. A New World Order…

These people couldn’t care less about others and the environment.
They care only for themselves at the expense of others and this is all about Control.

 

 

They want to introduce so called “sustainable” models of living within society, in the guise of “less means more” for you and me and they then harbour the real wealth and resources of the world for themselves, whilst people are detached more and more from this physical plane of existence and placed within the Transhumanist Virtual Subreality - Metaverse.

The idea is, to create at least the idea of a cataclysmic like event that leaves mass parts of the world “uninhabitable”.

That this can be bought into and believed by playing upon peoples superstitions, beliefs and exploiting various religions.

Not least, Christianity to achieve this aim, whilst engaging people into this so they accept what’s happening and hope for the best, but not see this as an exploitation that it is!

Once this is achieved, they will place the majority of society within human settlement zones so we all live in “SMART” tower blocks.

 

This is Agenda 21/30 a plan to create this type of outcome, regardless of when or how it manifests, this is what they want to sell people!

 

agenda-21-map.jpg

 

These tower blocks will be fenced off from mass zones/land areas said to either be nature reserves which means, can’t be settled by humans or, that those zones have been impacted/devastated with nuclear fallout and the likes, containment zones of biological disasters etc etc so people will be fearful of even venturing into those zones…

 

Oblivion - Revelation of the Method

 

They’re firing on Survivors

 

Are we going to die?


Demolition “of” Man is totally about this and the division of society between the order followers - their “normalists” of society - and the push backers - hunger games society forced underground into the sewers - The Scraps…


47-F51446-DB80-4559-8-D0-A-E69999-B3-BC9

 

All so people can be farmed in a smaller and smaller zoo, whilst the mass of the world will be left to the 1% to settle, whilst not being interrupted by the presence of other civilians obscuring the landscape, making their noise and producing their foul odour’s.

The inconvenience of these tower blocks that will be sold society as a matter of necessity of survival, will be handled by all the outlets of “escapism” in many ways from socialising, and a general “normal lifestyle” routine, will all be taking place virtually within the sub reality fantasia, the Metaverse, a virtual reality that can be entered into from your bedroom/office from within the tower block.

This is my suspicion, a lot like Surrogates, only it will appear like this “better you” and it will be within a virtual reality without as much need or dependency upon the physical plane as shown within the movie.
Those behind this want the mass of the physical plane for themselves whilst thinning society and squishing the rest into a small confined prison cell that society are being instructed to build for themselves, by exploitation of mass consciousness.

From within this sub reality by the use of this virtual reality, it may all appear exactly like reality of a previous era before this devastation we have been sold that put us within concentration camp tower blocks and this technological prison will be sold us as “a way out”, a coping strategy, something even better than reality where everyone can be happy and have what they want etc etc
A way back and the whole experience will be designed to make people feel better as if liberating not debilitating…

 

Club of Rome - Population Control Rhetoric - XXX

 

XXX - 666

683A6A91-6F79-48F5-AE6C-230B835B054F.jpeg.8cd269bb00892824dbcb6b1ce10d7669.jpeg

5F58AB0A-E1DA-4DC0-8AC8-22FCBBC107C2.jpeg.288d8be07b99a494fb87b5c2e92c4691.jpeg
🏁
☯️♾ Plastic Soul 🎱 🎬

💠

56EF9A93-ED9A-479C-83DA-91DAF0672D5B.jpeg.6c1fd3d3f2329588ad038d621008d732.jpeg
 

It is all Wars upon the Sun 🌞 

COVID to Climate Change 

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/12538-the-divine-silence-transhumanism-pure-consciousness%C2%A0-transformation-of-consciousness-true-evolution-soul-trap-meat-prison-or-gateway/

 

2EBA9027-7BD4-4DAD-830A-9BD6B76196C5.jpeg

 

 

?

 

💣 Cobalt Magnet 22 Exercise/Simulation/Drill - The Cobalt Wars - Sound/Frequency Bombs 💣 

 

 

“When truth gets buried deep 
Beneath a thousand years of sleep 
Time demands a turn-around 
And once again the truth is found.” 

 

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

enlight1-47.jpg?ssl=1

 

Sweetly reminiscent, something mother used to bake

"Just like mother used to make" - The Earth/Children

 

Locus_Origin_Cloning_MarkMolnar.jpeg.258022d99d893646347561f670b52869.jpeg

tumblr_nt5ajvhYBm1ut6yv4o1_1280.png

TheDarkCrystal_SkeksisRivalry.0.jpg

 

Transhumanism - Mind Parasite Leading to Self Destruction 

 

 

* Clones - Twins - Paradise Lost/Fallen World - A Broken Mirror, Poor Imitation/Reflection "Bad Copy" *

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfFw3pBqhAq2P4O5nomOB

 

"Laser beaming Hearts - Program the brain not the heartbeat"

 

 

"The diamond dogs are poachers and they hide behind trees
Hunt you to the ground they will, mannequins with kill appeal"

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

the start of the film Moonage Daydream. Check it out.

 

 

 

(The Destroyer of Worlds) p2 Sigil Magick and Jack Parsons (REDDZEBRAH)

 

David Bowie - Station To Station (Christiane F ) 1980 - new edit, remastered HD

 

 

Mock up on MU - Full

 

MOONAGE DAYDREAM - Official Trailer

 

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (1992) - David Bowie as Agent Jefferies - David Lynch

 

00-F878-F1-BFC0-4163-9099-D77-DCE808-C2-

 

 

Future Legend/Diamond Dogs | David Bowie + Lyrics

 

6-D6-E5901-AEBA-4741-8555-02-E72-BF86-DA

 

Cube 1997 - Trailer

 

David Bowie and the Story of Ziggy Stardust

 

A2-E42067-D01-B-4620-8695-FE9-E5-ADC4841

 

JAY-Z - Empire State Of Mind ft. Alicia Keys

 

A2-E04-D14-1-E0-F-4-FB2-9-C53-0192-A55-B

 

Eris

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Quote

David Bowie speaks to Jeremy Paxman on BBC Newsnight (1999)

 

24-C45001-5-DFA-4-ACC-8959-B9-C1-C10-DF5

The Leviathan Cross

AB12-C1-A2-E4-B3-44-CF-8-A02-2362549-AD3

Twitter - X  “Double Cross” - Mirrored 

C05-F1710-50-F4-46-D1-8203-63757-B37-DCC

Facebook - Meta Infinity ∞ Squished

 

Why Is Nobody Talking About This

 

Crown of Creation

 

Meta ∞

The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

 

Technology spoken about in biblical terms… This was done to sell tech as revolutionary to engineer this change…

See  Steve Jobs, a John Lennon Clone…?

Metal Gear Archons - A.I. Technocracy - Bill Gates Brave New Virtual World The Internet - Cloud ☁️“Jesus” is the Ghost in the Machine 

 

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

 

The year of false flags 322 ☠️ scandal sensationalism to bring about censorship…

From “Phillip Schofield” to State Censorship 

 

The Damning of the Soul - Science has 'Ruled Out' humans having Souls

 

Quote

David Bowie's OMICRON Message From The Past!

 

 

Killing Joke - Full Spectrum Dominance

 

Anon Trailer #1 (2018) | Movieclips Trailers

 

Not so SMART Cities through Transhumanism and Cultural Conditioning - Behaviour Modification 

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

 

The Word Made Flesh - Energy/Biophotons/Life Force/Prana - Stolen Life Force

 

Does no one else think Tom Cruise has been replaced and this is a totally different person?

Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One | Official Trailer (2023 Movie) - Tom Cruise

I believe he has been replaced. This is technology that can imitate almost perfectly. 

Listen to his voice look at his eyes you’ll see it ain’t the same Tom Cruise whatever Tom Cruise originally was, this ain’t it.

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Quote

 

the start of the film Moonage Daydream. Check it out.

DCEE66-D5-198-A-4806-9324-0-CB0-B4-E784-

 

THE FIRST GATE

Silence is Golden” 

F896-AC72-378-F-4582-94-E2-DCE4-CDFB712-

 

The Truly Mystical Darkness of Unknowing 

by knowing nothing, he knows superintellectually.

“... the truly mystical darkness of unknowing," that's what Theologia Mystica is all about. 

Dionysius calls it Agnosia.

 

1944 — Theologia Mystica: Being the Treatise of Saint Dionysius, Pseudo-Areopagite, on Mystical Theology, Together with the First and Fifth Epistles [booklet]

Theologia Mystica - Alan W Watts - Full Audiobook

 

“Dionysius says that one can know God only when one comes to the moment when one knows nothing: the state of not-knowing is the opening of the door. 

By Agnosia he means exactly the same as the Upanishads mean.

 

One of the most famous Upanishads, the Kenopanishad, says:

 

It is conceived by him who conceives it not.

Who conceives it, knows it not.

It is not understood by those who understand it.

It is understood by those who understand it not.

 

Or it reminds one of the Zen Master Yung-chia. In his Song Of Enlightenment he says:

 

You cannot grasp it;

you cannot get rid of it.

In not being able to get it, you get it.

When you are silent, it speaks;

when you speak, it is silent.

 

Or it reminds one of the great Socratic statement:

 

I know only one thing, that I know nothing.

 

THE THIRD GATE 

"Still waters run deep" - "Empty vessels make the most sound."

C0-F611-CF-2-EDC-479-F-8395-2-F1-AAB3448

🤐“The lost word keeps the secret” / “Wasted breath keeps a secret” 😷 

 

A traveller heads towards a bridge which spans a river. At each end a fortified door bars access.  

On a cloud, a bowman aims in the direction of the road leading to the bridge.

 

The Duality of Man, Love and Hate - All the Worlds a Stage - Legends in Our Own Minds…

Übermensch - Superman

When Nietzsche Wept (Когато Ницше плака) | Full Drama Movie | WORLD MOVIE CENTRAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq1Og3dyefk

 

“God is Dead” 

Marilyn Manson - Rock is dead / The Matrix (edit by berol) (p)2001

 

Thunder, Perfect Mind - Gnostic Poem found in the Nag Hammadi Library

 

See from the Shadows…

 

Treat us like shit and grow us in the dark. Nope, they’re not mushrooms, they’re humans, especially those whom are transhuman, born deep beneath our feet, coming up from the “underworld”… 

 

Bury the Light - Vergil's battle theme from Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition

 

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

 

Richard Wagner - Ride of The Valkyries

 

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I? 

 

Judge Dredd and Rico - Law

 

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

 

The Cult - She Sells sanctuary (Long Version)

 

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

 

The Word Made Flesh - Energy/Biophotons/Life Force/Prana - Stolen Life Force

 

D8-A17-F66-E344-4256-B966-4-F304192-BA0-

 

The Cynics Wetdream 

What Planet Are You From? (2000) Trailer 1R [4K] [FTD-0961]

C351087-B-0-E32-4488-A4-B9-D0473-EB95242

 

Alan Watts | Conversation with Myself | Essential lectures of Alan Watts

 

Artificial Intelligence - The Blue Fairy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JS43jbdOZk

 

81-F74-C97-4-BB9-4064-821-C-EC5-AF17-CB1

 

From Hell (2001) - The Freemasons scene | Initiation scene | Johnny Depp | Katrin Cartlidge

https://youtu.be/ABmm3_OZvjY?si=u7bq9T5Rh0M-bvJk

 

80-C8518-B-28-B8-4-B80-A21-F-87-FA5-F7-B

 

Dr Wayne Dyer - The Tao Te Ching & A Million Little Pieces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uifjv7i5CgM

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

 

If you’re not ready for this information, save it and come back to it.

Do your own research and make your own conclusions, these are some of my perspectives.

If any of this is true you’ll start seeing this elsewhere.

 

So, what do you think/feel all of this was about?

 

Michael Jackson being motionless for 5 min 

4511-F01-F-F341-43-A0-B4-DA-23-F68-BC334

 

President Reagan | Three Famous Alien Threat Speeches

 

The truth is, the alien space invader is Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) Robots and Demonic Possession through technology. Turning what looks like a human on the outside into a glove puppet either/or for both technology or another person to operate as if them. A human shell for technology.

This is Transhumanism. The space invader is the military industrial complex.

 

B2-C13330-BB77-4-F26-890-C-7-C8-B7-A6-CD

 

Quote

MOONAGE DAYDREAM - Official Teaser Trailer

 

 

The Super Bowl Super Soldier - One Of Many - Legion…

4-EDFE734-EBB8-4892-8-B06-5921710608-E9.

MJ - “Super Soldier” Transhuman Cloning Tech On Public Display - “X”

 

If you wanted to show people this technology, could you do anymore to tell people whilst also testing it?

The symbolic nature of this is all on public display and MJ isn’t the only one, especially now but is one of the most obvious. Even if people knew this to be true and an absolute fact I’m sure many people would still want to reject it.

This tech is supposed to be accepted as human, thats the test and the whole point of the development of this tech until it takes over the human condition by those seeking to impose it through the slow and gradual transhumanisation of man.

In reality they’re trillion dollar weapons, if not more and as such are someone else’s intellectual property. These are synthetic humans, clones embedded with technology, programmed/learnt behaviours which can be imitated mimicked.

So the act should seem like a man pretending to be robotic or robotic like at times.

This is promoting the research behind the creation of this technology displayed through “artistic merit”. It’s really more like a robot being showcased and sensationalised as being man out in the open. Seeing what people make of this testing reaction, glorifying their own technology and playing a whole host of games. The ignorance and denial of this is also mockery.

 

204-E64-A7-A779-436-C-A616-AC494-CDBC2-E

 

This tech appears to have all came from manufacturing the perfect order follower. 

The “Super Soldier” who can learn commands and execute them more quickly, a quicker way of training through technology without thinking, questioning it and without conscience or remorse.

This is reducing human consciousness down to a robot, a mechanical man, a glove puppet for something else. A lower form of consciousness being missold as being the ultimate form of consciousness and all of human potential because it can imitate and mimic so much that not everyone can otherwise achieve.

All in the hands of “the military industrial complex” and all their alphabet agencies.

This isn’t to say this technology hasn’t been understood within the past it has just been relearnt or rereleased present day alongside our technological evolution, with our understanding of technology always being way behind what’s actually taking place, until these things become accepted, normalised and we’re basically adjusted, accustomed and conditioned.

Of course the tech has to be tried and tested first.

What I’m suggesting is, we’re seeing this being tried and tested…

Their global technocracy.

 

Bruce Lee's on Making The UnNatural Appear Natural

 

First chaining humanity, to humanity becoming more like technology - transhuman. 

The production of the soulless being/android animated through tech which only appears to be human. Synthetic humans.

The same technological understanding can create immortality for the elite if you could shift your consciousness between multiple bodies, you could overcome the body dying and wearing out due to aging. This fountain of youth, the secret of immortality seems to have always been a wet dream of Kings, Queen and conquerors of old.

The living dead - “Summoning a demon”. 

But I’m sure they’d desire far less invasive technology for themselves, that can completely control the human condition. Which is what this is all about, when people start openly being developed from within human hatcheries, eugenic practises creating their idealised citizen with a function, a role.

Really no longer human.

This role is to be their “purpose” detached from the heart and therefore spiritual senses. 

The spiritual vaccine, the war on the heart.

This is when what has long been going on within the underground military bases has become normalised upon the surface, those demons and abominations can be released upon the world. Liberated.

No longer human, or “more human than human”?

 

F704-CCD3-5-F65-4422-8-F80-61-A68-A6809-

 

White Zombie - More Human Than Human

 

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

 

Michael Jackson - Live Super Bowl XXVII 1993 Halftime Show (4K Remastered)

1-E82-FFC4-21-B2-4984-B3-D7-E1828894-BE3

 

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

 

Do you really believe this is all science fiction?

It is revelation of the method.

 

E5-B74-D7-A-6-C38-46-A8-88-A4-F8008022-F

 

Zoe - Official Trailer

 

The Devil Conspiracy Exclusive Movie Clip - Auction (2023)

 

Peter Weyland at TED 2023- I will change the world (Full Length TEDTalk) HD 

 

Don’t let the race narrative fool you, or any comedic delivery. This problem is of all races…

They Cloned Tyrone Tried To Warn You

 

A.I. SMART GRID SuperSoldier - From Chems to Technology 

Übermensch - SS/Super Soldier - Universal Soldier - Transhumanist Cyborg’s - Eugenics Practices

 Covid-19 Noahide Laws - A Story of Peace 

 

Do you trust the science?

 

“The writings on the wall…”

 

BF7558-D3-1-EDC-4-F6-C-B3-F9-E63-BD6-B97

 

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

 

It’s all in the egg…

 

3346-F769-A2-CE-45-D1-91-C3-07794-F079-F

D07-D8-EAE-ABF3-4923-B1-C9-253-FCD48099-

“Could there be anymore X’s?” 

 

“Osiris Risen” - Reborn

37085631-542-F-4913-9-EED-7-E1-B4-FF1093

Twitter reborn: X may yet mark the spot where Elon Musk strikes gold

The rebranding of Twitter’s logo is the latest in a line of examples of the billionaire’s obsession with a certain letter

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2023/07/24/elon-musk-rebrand-twitter-x-why-spacex-telsa/

 

“What evil lurks in the hearts of men”

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

 

Metal Gear

 

METAL GEAR SOLID V PHANTOM PAIN Tapes - Clone Research (1) and (2)

 

Metal Gear Solid - Grey Fox's Death 1440p

 

Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes - HD cutscenes part 21 - Liquid's motives

 

The Man Who Sold The World - Cheating Death…

4-A1-F96-AE-A589-4-F89-80-DF-CB10-CC9-FE

 

Often suggestive throughout Bowies work is that of; masks, robots, aliens/space, twins, clones or mirror symbolism. 

I would suggest this “mask” doesn’t just have spiritual meaning of egos being masks but is suggestive of Bowie being a product of this Super Soldier technology and being a mask for someone else, related to experiment's with twins or cloning.

David Bowie” was a mask for this agenda with its roots within the military industrial complex connecting the transgender agenda to transhumanism, through him and his work was a psychological triggering and conditioning of society. Magick.

Bowie in every respect as the being we could see was a complete and utter construct, a tool.

 

Metal Gear Solid: David Bowie References

 

Metal Gear Archons - A.I. Technocracy - Bill Gates Brave New Virtual World The Internet - Cloud ☁️“Jesus” is the Ghost in the Machine 

 

David Bowie - All the Madmen (Lyrics)

 

C4-AAA909-EFDD-44-D6-BA7-F-280-B960-F232

 

METALLICA - Enter Sandman HQ HD 4K

 

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

 

The Next Big Thing is You?

A.I.

 

4-F15-F292-E626-4076-9-F37-90-D2-C4-AAB2

 

Samsung Galaxy: The Next Big Thing Is You

 

Technocracy is a “Gold Mine of Information” Carbon Credits and the Brink's-Mat Robbery

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...