Jump to content

David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam


DannyUK
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

You know nothing because there were no facts or anything of substance in your post.

 

"they use underage children as an incitement/inducement to join" <--- it may be true for some but every single one? I don't think so, but you do like to tar whole groups of people with the same broad brush stroke, whether they be brown people, Jews or whoever you happen to be trying to denigrate at the time, trying to make yourself look whiter than white, and holier than thou!

 

 

Click the link you little fool. Not trying to make myself look anything. Just telling the truth.

 

https://www.truthspoon.com/search/label/Human trafficking Morocco

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Click the link you little fool. 

 

https://www.truthspoon.com/search/label/Human trafficking Morocco

 

 

I'm not wading through all that, silly boy. If it contains a fact, just post the paragraph or context. I've asked you to do that before, but you never did, you only retorted with your usual condescending bollocks because you have no facts only "likely", "probably" or "could've been" type heresay.

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You'd have made a good Pharisee Rob.

 

The Children of the Devil
Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

You'd have made a good Pharisee Rob.

 

The Children of the Devil
Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!…

 

 

You'd make a good sun-worshipping Freemason. You may not be a member, but of your mode of thinking is often quite Masonic. I asked you for evidence from your webpage and instead you deflected and replied with something totally irrelevant (as usual), and of course, full of insult. You're so funny and predictable, it's comical, but you can't be taken seriously when you post replies like that! 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

You'd make a good sun-worshipping Freemason. You may not be a member, but of your mode of thinking is often quite Masonic. I asked you for evidence from your webpage and instead you deflected and replied with something totally irrelevant (as usual), and of course, full of insult. You're so funny and predictable, it's comical, but you can't be taken seriously when you post replies like that! 

 

 

 

No..... that's what you do.

 

Everything I say is backed by meticulous pages of evidence....... 

 

Just because you choose not to read it....that's your problem. But the evidence is there.

 

All you want to do here is turn this into some kind of soap opera.

I only offer facts....which is a singular weakness with you. You can only offer bullshit and the sad impression  of a middle aged man trying not to cry.

 

But you choose falsehood and error.....and you seem to constantly delve deeper into your delusion...... all you will find is more confusion as you neglect the truth which is constantly being offered to you... Only a child of the devil would be so willful to deny what is so self evident.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

 

No..... that's what you do.

 

Everything I say is backed by meticulous pages of evidence....... 

 

Just because you choose not to read it....that's your problem. But the evidence is there.

 

All you want to do here is turn this into some kind of soap opera.

I only offer facts....which is a singular weakness with you. You can only offer bullshit and the sense of a man trying not to cry.

 

 

 

I'd rather not be part of your soap opera, thanks, What I see is that you claim to have facts, but then you present a link to long texts from your blog, and you expect people to search and parse facts in all of that. You once accused me of posting too much text in a reply, and not engaging in message board 'chat', and you're doing exactly that which you criticised me for. If there are facts in your long blog post, then post the paragraph or enough of the context and it can be taken from there, but I suspect there's nothing there, which is why, after so many requests, you've failed to produce anything.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KingKitty said:

Color movies and Technicolor movies are different. 

 

Yes. Two color v three color process. 

 

4 hours ago, KingKitty said:

 

"Bringing Up Baby" is easily one of my top ten favorite movies of all time. But, I love anything Cary Grant. Cary Grant enjoyed taking LSD a great deal. He made Jim Morrison look like an novice.

 

Cary Grant did say it helped him get through a number of issues.

 

I've often wondered who it would be more dangerous to have a drink with. One of the legendary Hollywood drinkers like Errol Flynn or John Gilbert. Or one of the bands from the 1970s or 1980s?

 

4 hours ago, KingKitty said:

 

I still think the Pink Floyd connection is bollocks. Chalk it up to synchronicity. Well, that and bong hits.

 

Again, remember, the album was released before CD's and DVD's. An album has to be flipped over in order to play the second side. For Pink Floyd to have spent valuable studio time ($) tinkering around with their album to make sure it synced up to some MGM movie musical would make as much sense as wearing a chin diaper to keep from getting Covid.

 

A lot of times, if one is looking for something, they will find it, even if it isn't there.

Oh, I'm not suggesting it was deliberate.

 

And it's something that only needs to be experienced once.

Edited by SoundOfSilence
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Why do you think there are all these scandals with CNN producers and underage children?

 

Because that is how the intelligence services operate. Setting up honey traps.

 

That is what Epstein and Maxwell were operating.

 

4 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Joining Freemasonry now from my experience seems to revolve around compromising yourself with paedophilia....

 

 

So do a lot of activities.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

David Bowie's involvement in the occult certainly put him in touch with a lot of issues that have come right to the fore in recent years... especially his role in the Omicron game, and his role in Labyrinth.

 

His last music video was also very strange, if I recall correctly.

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/18/2021 at 8:18 AM, KingKitty said:

Many of the key 60's rock artist were from military families. Many of them are part of the Laurel Canyon crowd. Like Jim Morrison whose father was U.S. Navy Admiral George Stephen Morrison. 

 

 

Excellent post.

 

I was oblivious to a lot of this. But it does fit in.

 

I was aware of the subversion through 1960s counter culture. Clearly the CIA was behind it.

 

Unless I missed it, there were no references to associations with military psychiatrists. Which one usually finds with MK Ultra. Manson for example. As well as an alarming number of mass shooters in the US.

 

The military psychiatrist association is usually the smoking gun.

 

Of course there is no reason that they couldn't have been operatives without being part of MK Ultra.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RobSS said:

David Bowie's involvement in the occult certainly put him in touch with a lot of issues that have come right to the fore in recent years... especially his role in the Omicron game, and his role in Labyrinth.

 

His last music video was also very strange, if I recall correctly.

I don't read too much into the computer game.

 

He is paid some money and given a script to read in a studio. Probably took a couple of hours.

 

Having said that the game is certainly creepy. It does give one an uneasy feeling. But how much Bowie knew about it I can't say.

 

I am still 50/50 as to which side he was on. But I am giving him the benefit of the doubt at the moment.

 

Never seen Labyrinth so I can't comment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I don't read too much into the computer game.

 

He is paid some money and given a script to read in a studio. Probably took a couple of hours.

 

Having said that the game is certainly creepy. It does give one an uneasy feeling. But how much Bowie knew about it I can't say.

 

I am still 50/50 as to which side he was on. But I am giving him the benefit of the doubt at the moment.

 

Never seen Labyrinth so I can't comment.

 

I don't think there's anything to it. 

 

Omicrom is just a Greek letter which sounds cool. Alpha, Delta, Theta, Epsilon, Omega.... they're used a lot in writing and sci-fi because they sound uncanny and esoteric...

 

I don't particularly see any parallels with this video game and what is happening now in any case... unless I'm missing something.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I don't read too much into the computer game.

 

He is paid some money and given a script to read in a studio. Probably took a couple of hours.

 

 

I don't think it was a couple hour's job. Apparently, Bowie composed the music with Reeves Gabrels, coming up with ten original songs.

 

I saw his last video before he died. It was very strange. When I have time, I'll find out more what it was about.

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Daily Star
30th NoVember, 2021

 

David Bowie was an artist of many talents - from acting to music - he seemed to never be off the screens.

He even composed and voiced a character in the video game "Omikron: The Nomad Soul", which was released in 1999.

 

But despite it being over two decades old, conspiracy theorists have been driven wild by the name of the game and the new coronavirus variant.

 

The name Omikron is just one letter shy of Omicron, the name given to the new variant that was recently discovered in South Africa.

 

The new strain of the disease has triggered stricter rules on mask-wearing in shops and on public transport as the number of confirmed cases in England has climbed to 14 since the first case was confirmed just days ago.

 

But that's not all, as a TikTok featuring a speech from the singer's character 'Boz' which speaks about taking a stand against government control.

 

Speaking as Boz, Bowie said: "Wake up. People of Omicron and it's corrupt government are lulling you to sleep in order to control you better. They have transformed you into puppets that are manipulated by Icks and the Demons. Join the Awakened Ones and rise up to fight for your freedom. Together we can win."

 

Conspiracy theorists were sent wild over the video as they likened it to their current situation as the government implement more strategies to crackdown on the new starting.

 

One user said: "I actually believe what Bowie has to say."

 

Another added: "Someone really didn't think before picking the name."

 

A third said: "The next 100 years will be exciting, sit back and watch the show."

 

A fourth added: "Unreal reality we are living in."

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

I don't think there's anything to it. 

 

Omicrom is just a Greek letter which sounds cool. Alpha, Delta, Theta, Epsilon, Omega.... they're used a lot in writing and sci-fi because they sound uncanny and esoteric...

 

I don't particularly see any parallels with this video game and what is happening now in any case... unless I'm missing something.

 

 

In that case we are both missing it.

 

I agree with you.

Edited by SoundOfSilence
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

I don't think it was a couple hours job. Apparently, Bowie composed the music with Reeves Gabrels, coming up with ten original songs.

 

I saw his last video before he died. It was very strange. When I have time, I'll find out more what it was about.

 

 

 

I wasn't aware he wrote the music too.

 

Yeah, more than two hours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Daily Star
30th NoVember, 2021

 

David Bowie was an artist of many talents - from acting to music - he seemed to never be off the screens.

He even composed and voiced a character in the video game "Omikron: The Nomad Soul", which was released in 1999.

 

But despite it being over two decades old, conspiracy theorists have been driven wild by the name of the game and the new coronavirus variant.

 

The name Omikron is just one letter shy of Omicron, the name given to the new variant that was recently discovered in South Africa.

 

The new strain of the disease has triggered stricter rules on mask-wearing in shops and on public transport as the number of confirmed cases in England has climbed to 14 since the first case was confirmed just days ago.

 

But that's not all, as a TikTok featuring a speech from the singer's character 'Boz' which speaks about taking a stand against government control.

 

Speaking as Boz, Bowie said: "Wake up. People of Omicron and it's corrupt government are lulling you to sleep in order to control you better. They have transformed you into puppets that are manipulated by Icks and the Demons. Join the Awakened Ones and rise up to fight for your freedom. Together we can win."

 

Conspiracy theorists were sent wild over the video as they likened it to their current situation as the government implement more strategies to crackdown on the new starting.

 

One user said: "I actually believe what Bowie has to say."

 

Another added: "Someone really didn't think before picking the name."

 

A third said: "The next 100 years will be exciting, sit back and watch the show."

 

A fourth added: "Unreal reality we are living in."

 

 

 

I think people are reading way too much into it.

 

Rename the game and it is just like any other with characters fighting an evil empire.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I think people are reading way too much into it.

 

Rename the game and it is just like any other with characters fighting an evil empire.

 

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think this is what caught a lot of peoples attention, can't imagine why!

 

Speaking as Boz, Bowie said:

 

"Wake up. People of Omicron and it's corrupt government are lulling you to sleep in order to control you better. They have transformed you into puppets that are manipulated by Icks and the Demons. Join the Awakened Ones and rise up to fight for your freedom. Together we can win."

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think this is what caught a lot of peoples attention, can't imagine why!

 

Speaking as Boz, Bowie said:

 

"Wake up. People of Omicron and it's corrupt government are lulling you to sleep in order to control you better. They have transformed you into puppets that are manipulated by Icks and the Demons. Join the Awakened Ones and rise up to fight for your freedom. Together we can win."

 

 

As you have said. That's the other thing pointing away from a conspiracy. The game is to liberate oneself from dark forces.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

As you have said. That's the other thing pointing away from a conspiracy. The game is to liberate oneself from dark forces.

 

That should without saying! Heaven forbid we get caught up in the dark forces. There were a few points in the video clip i watched of Bowie's full and quite lengthy speech in the game that I thought was interesting, regarding the human condition, but I'll post about that anon. Now's not the time.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/18/2021 at 4:32 AM, RobSS said:

One thing I didn't properly acknowledge is that Fritz Springmeier is right to say films like Labyrinth and The Wizard of Oz can be used for MK-Ultra mind programming, but it's not why the film was made, or why Frank L. Baum wrote the book, which was clearly an allegory or metaphor for the political, economic, and social events of the USA in the 1890's. The film really does expose the cabal's agenda and how people are mind control. 

 

Words and literature can be used for sinister purposes, just like sex and drugs can have sinister effects when young people are abused, but that doesn't mean that sex, words and literature are all evil. To say that a knife has been used to stab someone, and then claim all knives are evil is ridiculous because we all know that knives can be useful for doing good things.

 

What this illustrates is the level to which the mind control trauma has pervaded and affected even those looking for truth and understanding. I'm sure Fritz Springmeier meant well, but he threw the baby out with the bathwater in claiming that The Wizard of Oz is used by mind control handlers as a programming script to train the slaves, when he doesn't clarify that there's nothing wrong with the source material in and of itself.

 

This fantasy world that's at the heart of these stories is what gives culture a soul. If it's demonised, then souls will wither and society will die. If fantasy is denied, the only winner is the intellect, which always wants to make the spirit its slave, and so tyranny ensues. Fantasy is replaced by medication, pills, medical procedure and vaccines.

 

 

 

I read bloodlines of the Illuminati and his other book on MK Ultra (cowritten with a psychologist if I'm not mistaken). No doubt those 13 families are in it up to their necks. But I doubt they are at the top.

 

I think you mentioned, perhaps elsewhere, Washington talking about infiltration of Masonry. If not, hopefully this is still interesting.

 

I think people often misread or misquote his letter.

 

"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

 

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."

 

It's the double negative that throws people.

 

I have seen a number of authors quote the first paragraph as Washington saying that the principles of Jacobinism had spread.

 

But take the word 'not' out and then the first sentence will give that meaning incorrectly attributed to Washington.

 

It was not my intention to doubt that the doctrines of the Illuminati and Jacobinism had spread etc.

 

Clearly he is saying that it had spread. He doesn't doubt its spread.

 

Put 'not' back in and the meaning must be the converse. 

 

Then if you read the next paragraph he is saying that the ideas of the Illuminati and Jacobins were not beliefs of the lodges.

 

So, according to Washington, at the time of America's founding Masonry had not been infiltrated.

 

And if you put this idea into its historical context it must be the case.

 

The founders created the greatest standard of liberty that the world has ever seen.

 

The Jacobins didn't.

 

Jefferson and Thomas Paine (If I recall) went over to help in the French Revolution thinking it was going to be a great day for liberty. They were lucky to escape with their lives when they saw the Satanic hellhole created by the Jacobins.

 

Parsimony!

 

But if you think as the founding of America to be some diabolical plot carried out by evil Masons your theory gets very complicated very quickly.

 

As a side note, interesting to see some of the BLM protestors taking a guillotine as a prop!

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I read bloodlines of the Illuminati and his other book on MK Ultra (cowritten with a psychologist if I'm not mistaken). No doubt those 13 families are in it up to their necks. But I doubt they are at the top.

 

I think you mentioned, perhaps elsewhere, Washington talking about infiltration of Masonry. If not, hopefully this is still interesting.

 

I think people often misread or misquote his letter.

 

"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

 

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."

 

It's the double negative that throws people.

 

I have seen a number of authors quote the first paragraph as Washington saying that the principles of Jacobinism had spread.

 

But take the word 'not' out and then the first sentence will give that meaning incorrectly attributed to Washington.

 

It was not my intention to doubt that the doctrines of the Illuminati and Jacobinism had spread etc.

 

Clearly he is saying that it had spread. He doesn't doubt its spread.

 

Put 'not' back in and the meaning must be the converse. 

 

Then if you read the next paragraph he is saying that the ideas of the Illuminati and Jacobins were not beliefs of the lodges.

 

So, according to Washington, at the time of America's founding Masonry had not been infiltrated.

 

And if you put this idea into its historical context it must be the case.

 

The founders created the greatest standard of liberty that the world has ever seen.

 

The Jacobins didn't.

 

Jefferson and Thomas Paine (If I recall) went over to help in the French Revolution thinking it was going to be a great day for liberty. They were lucky to escape with their lives when they saw the Satanic hellhole created by the Jacobins.

 

Parsimony!

 

But if you think as the founding of America to be some diabolical plot carried out by evil Masons your theory gets very complicated very quickly.

 

As a side note, interesting to see some of the BLM protestors taking a guillotine as a prop!

 

 

 

It's been about 15 years since I read George Washington's letter you've quoted, and it's funny how time can play tricks on the mind and you start thinking the opposite of what was the fact, so thanks for bringing this to my attention, and I agree, he's definitely not saying that the doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had infiltrated the Masonic Lodges of America at that time.

 

I've always seen the Founding Fathers and true US Freemasonry as being represented by secular, scientific principles, as portrayed by the Wizard, in story, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, and Satanic forces coming from the Vatican, as portrayed by the Wicked Witch of the West, in Frank L. Baum's story.

 

I'll leave that there, in case you want to respond, before I explain my reasoning.

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...