Jump to content

Who Picks Mods, How Does It Work?


Doc
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Dion is a Satanic witch. Did you see the NWO filth she was promoting to children. She's fully on board with the satanic agenda.

 

well it sounds like she is now vax damaged so she can't be too high up the pecking order because she wasn't in the loop about that...

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

The point is that there is no need to make a post attacking someone, you don't see that in any other posts. That is what they had a problem with. I thought that much was obvious. 

 

This is just gobble de gook.

 

I'm going to write in capitals, because my previous comments have not been understood by you.

 

I WAS BANNED FOR TWO DAYS FROM POSTING ON THIS FORUM TWO YEARS AGO BECAUSE I SAID "CELINE DION SHOULD FUCK OFF" because she was paid by MSM to star in an overtly ttansgender commerical about babies

 

This is the David Icke forum FFS. Why ws I banned for two days and why are you agreeing with it?

 

Fucking Hell.

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Ethel said:

Unless someone has something to hide, i.e. genuinely criminal behaviour, I am unsure why anyone would care whether the authorities spy on this forum

Please remember that all transmissions across the net are stored and never deleted, you can argue that it is just DATA, but it can and will be used against you at anytime by any entity that wants to pick a fight by SPINNING it in their favour, hence the bullshit we are going through right now on planet stupid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

ump rogue was here for pure mischief

 

they were recommended to gareth by a poster with multiple sock puppet accounts who has returned to the forum a number of times

 

 

Give me some more information (in a PM if you like) because as Ink stated here today I was the member most restricted from posting comments.

 

Gareth should apologise don't you think?

 

NO YOU DON'T THINK GARETH SHOULD APOLOGISE. IN YOUR EYES THE ICKES CAN

NEVER DO ANY WRONG. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES INCLUDING THE ICKES.

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they were recommended to gareth by a poster with multiple sock puppet accounts who has returned to the forum a number of times

 

You have reminded me .... that poster I liked. I enjoyed chatting with them and we had multiple pm's over his many accounts.

We never really agreed on anything but I liked chatting with him.

He did apologise for recommending jumprogue to be a mod (he sent a message to Gareth) and wished he hadn't .... He also was part of stopping jumprogue via another account he had.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Give me some more information (in a PM if you like) because as Ink stated here today I was the member most restricted from posting comments.

 

A bunch of people were persecuted by jump rogue but stranger things have gone on here than that

 

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

What was I saying and continue to say that these people don't want to hear Max?

 

Probably discussing jewish-power but part of that whole discussion is what exactly the nature of that is for example to what extent is it the heretical sabbatean cult that is behind the conspiracy with non-sabbatean jews often being left to carry the can?

 

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Gareth should apologise don't you think?

 

No i think we need to keep perspective here. I also made the case that you shouldn't have to apologise when you had a bit of a stand off with the staff

 

I don't think conflicts necessarily need such stark lines drawn in the sand. Sometimes its better to build bridges without putting noses out of joint

 

Lets also keep the appreciation alive for what the Ickes do here and elsewhere

 

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

NO YOU DON'T THINK GARETH SHOULD APOLOGISE. IN YOUR EYES THE ICKES CAN

NEVER DO ANY WRONG. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES INCLUDING THE ICKES.

 

I don't think anyone is infallible but i think we should keep some perspective and bare in mind that we are in the Ickes forum here which is one of the few places online that hasn't banned me. They don't have to provide a forum; they are under no obligation to do so

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

This is just gobble de gook.

 

I'm going to write in capitals, because my previous comments have not been understood by you.

 

I WAS BANNED FOR TWO DAYS FROM POSTING ON THIS FORUM TWO YEARS AGO BECAUSE I SAID "CELINE DION SHOULD FUCK OFF" because she was paid by MSM to star in an overtly ttansgender commerical about babies

 

This is the David Icke forum FFS. Why ws I banned for two days and why are you agreeing with it?

 

Fucking Hell.

 

 

 

I am not agreeing with it, I am just saying why I think they did banned you. 

 

I was banned for a few days a few months back because I said something, can't even remember what I said now.

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

If you believe she took it.  I'm not so sure she did.

 

i think there's every possibility that she took it. she strikes me as the 'liberal' virtue signalling type who thinks not 'what is true' but rather 'what looks good in the public eye'

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ink said:

 

You have reminded me .... that poster I liked. I enjoyed chatting with them and we had multiple pm's over his many accounts.

We never really agreed on anything but I liked chatting with him.

He did apologise for recommending jumprogue to be a mod (he sent a message to Gareth) and wished he hadn't .... He also was part of stopping jumprogue via another account he had.

 

i'm aware he had friends in the staff because he had more lives than a cat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

first version of this forum was hacked 

 

21 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

A veritable treasure trove of stuff was lost. @ronisronand @DannyUK posted some brilliant stuff on the old site and my stuff, under another name, also went. Must be somewhere.

 

The first forum was NOT hacked.

It was made read only end of Feb 2019.

 

The NEW forum from the end Feb 2019 was hacked May 16th 2020 and 110-120K posts were lost.

 

The OLD forum .... with 5.8 MILLION posts was removed from view by the admin with the promise to return it at some point (which has never happened nor will it .... so near 6 MILLION posts are lost).

 

I know that the database still exists though .... but I also know what that means :(

(it is why I am nolonger a mod)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i'm aware he had friends in the staff because he had more lives than a cat

 

Can't say we were friends (as much as you and me are) .... I liked him but I banned him a few times and other times 'gave' him to the other mods!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

No i think we need to keep perspective here. I also made the case that you shouldn't have to apologise when you had a bit of a stand off with the staff

 

I don't think conflicts necessarily need such stark lines drawn in the sand. Sometimes its better to build bridges without putting noses out of joint

 

Lets also keep the appreciation alive for what the Ickes do here and elsewhere

 

 

You are wrong, wrong , wrong  Mac and i think in your heart you know it.

 

YOU LIE TODAY

 

If it wasn't for some loyal members two years ago, this forum would have been toast

Gareth Icke was part of the problem, not the solution until the end. He should have apologised

for appointing a rogue moderater don't you think? OBVIOUSLY NOT

 

.

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Lets also keep the appreciation alive for what the Ickes do here and elsewhere

 

I have always stated that the Ickes have made VASTLY more people consider this realm than I ever will .... but near 6 MILLION posts removed by them .... I find hard to forget!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ink said:

I have always stated that the Ickes have made VASTLY more people consider this realm than I ever will .... but near 6 MILLION posts removed by them .... I find hard to forget!

 

well once again lets consider the way the world is going. If (when) the online harm bill is enacted it will change the game online completely

 

platforms like this will be targetted

 

would the old forum be able to survive anyway with all the controversial posts that were on it?

 

I'm amazed we have managed to have a voice online for so long but the net is closing in

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

would the old forum be able to survive anyway with all the controversial posts that were on it?

 

No .... but a chance to save them would have been nice.

 

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I'm amazed we have managed to have a voice online for so long but the net is closing in

 

Agree .... I thought it would have been all gone by now but they need us to gage that which they do .... soon they will not need our feedback.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

YOU LIE TODAY

 

What???

 

I love your passion GR but i think i am maybe just a little more diplomatic

 

For example i was away from the forum for a while and then came back and saw that max igan had left OZ and he and jeff berwick were getting bashed. But i like those guys

 

I've been listening to both of them for years. I knew jeffs stuff from the whole fintech scene because i used to follow the keiser report so i see jeff in a positive light because i have seen his development over the years as he has come to see more of the conspiracy perspective

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ink said:

 

 

The first forum was NOT hacked.

It was made read only end of Feb 2019.

 

The NEW forum from the end Feb 2019 was hacked May 16th 2020 and 110-120K posts were lost.

 

The OLD forum .... with 5.8 MILLION posts was removed from view by the admin with the promise to return it at some point (which has never happened nor will it .... so near 6 MILLION posts are lost).

 

I know that the database still exists though .... but I also know what that means :(

(it is why I am nolonger a mod)

 

 

That Savile thread was a behemoth. So many posts lost forever.  So sad.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, ink said:

I have always stated that the Ickes have made VASTLY more people consider this realm than I ever will .... but near 6 MILLION posts removed by them .... I find hard to forget!

 

it's a kick in the balls but like my gran used to say 'worse things happened at Flodden'

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think talk like "they will ban this forum" they are pulling the plug is the best way to go around talking and I think personally we'd all do good to steer clear of that kind of talk. Because that becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. 

 

Pretty sure it's still illegal to try and ban this place as the content here isn't technically legal. It shouldn't even enter mainstream dialogue. Yes they would love to pull the plug on websites like they do videos and social media accounts, and it would be naive to not believe that is around the corner. We should also make preparations. Internet was a scam from the begging created by the military. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

it's a kick on the balls but like my gran used to say 'worse things happened at flodden'

 

It is .... like the old mod by the name Muir must have felt when he got banned for 2 days for this .... Remember he got banned in August 2019 for a post from March 2019!!

 

jumpMuir.jpg

Edited by ink
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

What???

 

I love your passion GR but i think i am maybe just a little more diplomatic

 

For example i was away from the forum for a while and then came back and saw that max igan had left OZ and he and jeff berwick were getting bashed. But i like those guys

 

I've been listening to both of them for years. I knew jeffs stuff from the whole fintech scene because i used to follow the keiser report so i see jeff in a positive light because i have seen his development over the years as he has come to see more of the conspiracy perspective

 

Oh Mac you are deflecting. It's nothing to do with this thread.

 

The Ickes are like Gods to you.

 

Gareth Icke fucked up appointing a moderator who nearly destroyed the forum, which you are well aware of.

 

A few members including myself saved the forum, which you are aware of too.

 

Was it so much to ask for Gareth Icke to say thank you to members and apologise for enploying a moderator recommended BY A SHILL?

 

According to you, nothing to see here, no apology needed.

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • screamingeagle changed the title to Who Picks Mods, How Does It Work?
  • lake locked this topic
  • Bombadil unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...