Who Picks Mods, How Does It Work?

Doc

6 minutes ago, ink said:

You were .... you got a 2 day ban for this one lol .... ah old times :)

jumpGR1.jpg

Can't be arsed to go through them all .... slagging off dion with the word 'fuck' .... what a thing to do lol <ink shakes head at the stupid world>

Gateth Icke . come on and apologise for appointing a rogue moderator. Do the right thing for

people who respect your father.

Ink has conirmed I got a two day ban, one of many for saying "Celine Dion should just fuck off"

You know I sent you about 4 private messages which you paid lip service to.

Gareth. A few hard core activists saved this forum fom destruction. You should be man

enough to thank these people for your error.

@GarethIcke

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Fuck Gmail. I hate it. Not much point anyway as we are all spread out over the world. Better of writing an actual letter....Who to trust on here anyway? No way of knowing what type of degenerates you lot really are 😉

Pen Pals ? I like this Idea 🖊️:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Gateth Icke . come on and apologise for appointing a rogue moderator. Do the right thing for

people who respect your father.

Ink has conirmed I got a two day ban, one of many for saying "Celine Dion should just fuck off"

You know I sent you about 4 private messages which you paid lip service to.

Gareth. A few hard core activists saved this forum fom destruction. You should be man

@GarethIcke

It was not a very nice comment in general. She was hit with vaccine side effects i think. No need to attack her. I have also been hit with points before. I wouldn't over think it, just accept it and move on, in my opinion. 

Edited by SimonTV

10 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

It was not a very nice comment in general. She was hit with vaccine side effects i think. No need to attack her. I have also been hit with points before. I wouldn't over think it, just accept it and move on, in my opinion. 

Are you for real? Long before the vaccine

She's part of the system for Christ's sake. WAKE UP

"our children are not really our children"

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

I thought the forum was gone this morning. I kept getting a cloudflare response saying there was an error from the server. I like what you're suggesting GR but Nemuri is right. It's not safe to share personal email even in private messages. What about a Telegram or Signal group?

It happened just after i posted the Aids-Covid piece I found wandering around the netsphere as you do, can not say there is a relationship of the two though.

7 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

You are missing the point. 

What's the point Simon?

I was banned for two days (as well as numerous other bans) two years for saying Celine Dion

can fuck off, after starring in the transgender baby commercial, over two ears ago

So exactly what is YOUR POINT?

Unless someone has something to hide, i.e. genuinely criminal behaviour, I am unsure why anyone would care whether the authorities spy on this forum. 

Who cares? We're a hair's breadth away from being social lepers, I think we're a bit past the point of trying to hide our belief in Reptilian shapeshifters or that Convid doesn't exist. 

Besides, the PTB in this world view every last one of us on this forum as a joke, not a threat.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

@GarethIcke

Consider the fact that the Ickes were building their own media platform (IKONIC) and probably had their hands full

I also think that they sensibly keep their distance from the forum which allows a high degree of freedom of speech to go on here because what people say here is not associated with the Ickes. If they had involvement with the forum then accusations could be made against them

So i think they get the balance right with that one. They provide people with a free service here not only with the forum but also with the headlines.

Consider that the BBC were paying jonathan ross £18 million pounds a year for his presenting work (what truth did he ever share?) and then consider the amount of presentin work gareth is doing along with his activism so lets be honest the Ickes provide incredible value for money. Give me an Icke over the likes of ross anyday.

They are not only making speeches at rallies but are also interviewing people over what's going on and providing a constant stream of information for people. So i think they are plenty 'man enough'

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ethel said:

I am unsure why anyone would care whether the authorities spy on this forum.

it might do some police and military personnel some good to hear some of our perspectives here (especially as many of us here love our country and want the best for it)

Edited by Macnamara

4 minutes ago, ink said:

Jee wizz .... calm down guys :)

The image I posted was from May 17th 2019

@screamingeagle a better title may be .... Who Picks Mods, How Does It Work?

Yes, but let's not forget you, nor I and many other members would not be allowed to comment today if that

moderator was still in power, two years ago with Gareth Icke's blessing.  Who was that person? Who

recommended that person to Gareth Icke?

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Consider the fact that the Ickes were building their own media platform and probably had their hands full

I also think that they sensibly keep their distance from the forum which allows a high degree of freedom of speech to go on here because what people say here is not associated with the Ickes. If they had involvement with the forum then accusations could be made against them

So i think they get the balance right with that one. They provide people with a free service here not only with the forum but also with the headlines.

Consider that the BBC were paying jonathan ross £18 million pounds a year for his presenting work and then consider the amount of presentin work gareth is doing along with his activism so lets be honest the Ickes provide incredible value for money. Give me an Icke over the likes of ross anyday.

They are not only making speeches at rallies but are also interviewing people over what's going on and providing a constant stream of information for people. So i think they are plenty 'man enough'

Sorry Mac.  Very disappointed to see that comment

You know that's bullshit because I sent you a PM when it was all happening.

Gareth Icke fucked up and you know it.

7 minutes ago, Ethel said:

Unless someone has something to hide, i.e. genuinely criminal behaviour, I am unsure why anyone would care whether the authorities spy on this forum. 

Who cares? We're a hair's breadth away from being social lepers, I think we're a bit past the point of trying to hide our belief in Reptilian shapeshifters or that Convid doesn't exist. 

Besides, the PTB in this world view every last one of us on this forum as a joke, not a threat.

We have long since known that the government tracks all the forums, they index everything. The government has taken over a few torrent and forums sites in the past, some might say that is debatable, I am sure they would haha.  

I always assume that what I type is being read by the police as well. That much should be obvious. 

I also don't think even moderate measures for privacy is truly private. I am not under an illusion that I am an anonymous. It might take some extra effort but it is certainly possible to find out who anyone is on a forum and I take that in to consideration in what I say. 

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

We have long since known that the government tracks all the forums, they index everything. The government has taken over a few torrent and forums sites in the past, some might say that is debatable, I am sure they would haha.  

I always assume that what I type is being read by the police as well. That much should be obvious. 

I also don't think even moderate measures for privacy is truly private. I am not under an illusion that I am an anonymous. It might take some extra effort but it is certainly possible to find out who anyone is on a forum and I take that in to consideration in what I say. 

Still think my remark about Celine Dion is out of order?

16 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

What's the point Simon?

I was banned for two days (as well as numerous other bans) two years for saying Celine Dion

can fuck off, after starring in the transgender baby commercial, over two ears ago

So exactly what is YOUR POINT?

The point is that there is no need to make a post attacking someone, you don't see that in any other posts. That is what they had a problem with. I thought that much was obvious. 

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

it might do some police and military personnel some good to hear some of our perspectives here (especially as many of us here love our country and want the best for it)

I am absolutely in agreement here, this is an open debate utilising free speech, and if the morons who think they are running this country want to jump in, I say jump right in and tell us where we are going wrong, I bet they will not though because they are afraid of losing a debate!

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Sorry Mac.  Very disappointed to see that comment

You know that's bullshit because I sent you a PM when it was all happening.

Gareth Icke fucked up and you know it.

jump rogue was here for pure mischief

they were recommended to gareth by a poster with multiple sock puppet accounts who has returned to the forum a number of times

This is why its v.important to have mods plus a supportive community around them who all know the history of this place and the various shenanigans that have gone on here because the games will no doubt continue so constant vigilance is required

I respect your posts GR but i thought you were a bit harsh about jeff berwick too

• screamingeagle changed the title to Who Picks Mods, How Does It Work?
  • lake locked this topic
  • Bombadil unlocked this topic