Downing Street Parties

moosehead999

I am starting to connect some dots here on the last two days. The leaking of videos at downing street. The Covid passport plan b and Prime ministers new baby.

I have a theory that all these leaks have been setup by MI6 so the prime minister will resign. Maybe this new kid on the block his him retiring early.

I could be wrong, but it stinks again all the short timing of all 3 events...

Yeah i totally agree. While alt right media types and leftists concentrate their anger on this, the jab injuries/deaths get overlooked, and the sham marches on. Part of the agenda is about undermining trust in governments and eventually abolishing them, so this fits the bill perfectly. I asked when i saw this story, why now, why not when it happened? Everything is well orchestrated.

I don’t think the thick idiot will be going anywhere.

For me this is just another show of - we will do what we want and nothing will happen to us (apart from one or two of the plebs that work for us way down at the bottom of our greasy little pole.)

All day today interviews with people who had relatives who died from hmmm hmmmm covid at the time the supposed parties took place. The relatives telling us how angry they are at the thick little terd. 

It’s all a show…….The thick little terd will be going no-where and the plebs will except ‘they (meaning the thick little terd & co)’ can do what they like but WE must do what they the terds say…..which I don’t btw

Edited by CarpeDiem
Addition
  • Haha 1

Amazing how this Boris handler (sorry, wife) is repeatedly capable of producing healthy children after only a few months of being "pregnant". Extraordinary.

And the "baby" always arrives at a particularly tricky moment when Boris needs a diversion/excuse to feck off for a bit until the fuss over whatever-it-is-this-time dies down.

Somebody change the fucking script.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, moosehead999 said:

I am starting to connect some dots here on the last two days. The leaking of videos at downing street. The Covid passport plan b and Prime ministers new baby.

I have a theory that all these leaks have been setup by MI6 so the prime minister will resign. Maybe this new kid on the block his him retiring early.

I think they were leaked on purpose to cause riots.

They want riots.

They are deliberately being stupid and making fun of you to cause more riots which falls into their plan.

On 12/9/2021 at 10:32 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

I think they were leaked on purpose to cause riots.

They want riots.

They are deliberately being stupid and making fun of you to cause more riots which falls into their plan.

BoJo should do a remake of this, that might cause riots:

......whoops forgot my trigger warnings for the snowflakes .....contains scene showing mild sexual coercion and the burning of carbon based materials........

On 12/9/2021 at 2:10 PM, moosehead999 said:

Its a massive distraction for sure, and designed to 'psychologically manipulate' people into turning against the Conservative party.

It will lead either to Boris resigning, and some other Zionist puppet taking his place. (Sajid Javid or Priti Patel)

Or a 'snap' General Election, engineered for Labour to 'win', which would of course just see another Zionist puppet installed in Boris' place.

The best way to gain a 'consensus' for unpopular propositions is to of course 'trick' the public into voting for them. If a General Election was to be called, do please pay close attention to what gets proposed in any 'party manifesto', and be very careful what you inadvertently end up voting for.

On 12/9/2021 at 8:52 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Amazing how this Boris handler (sorry, wife) is repeatedly capable of producing healthy children after only a few months of being "pregnant". Extraordinary.

The most bizarre thing is....did we see any photos of her being pregnant? No. Just a sudden overnight immaculate conception?Hmmm? WTF!

17 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

The most bizarre thing is....did we see any photos of her being pregnant? No. Just a sudden overnight immaculate conception?Hmmm? WTF!

Boris and Carrie Johnson announce name of new daughter

The PM revealed the first name to reporters on a visit to a vaccination centre in Kent, while his wife posted her full name on Instagram.

She wrote: "Romy after my aunt, Rosemary. Iris from the Greek, meaning rainbow. 🌈

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59686354

See how much he is committed to the agenda? Give me a break!!