New Zealand BANS smoking: Radical new laws will stop young people from EVER buying cigarettes as nation goes 'smoke-free'

Ynot Hump

1 hour ago, Ynot Hump said:

It won't be just be New Zealand, they will all follow suit. Smoking banned everywhere.

They won't stop with smoking, alchohol will be next.

After that, eating meat will be banned.

And all those people will be put on anti depressants and anxiety medication for the benefit of the

pharmaceutical Corporatocracy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10290201/New-Zealand-BANS-smoking-Young-people-NEVER-buy-cigarettes-nation-goes-smoke-free.html

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, RichmondDaddy said:

If New Zealand bans meat what will they do with all their sheep?

I don't like smoking. I think it's a dirty habit. It's wrong to ban it though. It's all about forcing compliance.

I'm sure there is a meme for that sentence!

They will be culled and some kept for the wool.

Destroying economies of indepentent farmers is also in the agenda, especially beef farming.

I think that beast has  been smoking killarys brand for a while. 

I am a smoker. I am fully aware of the damages it causes... However it's my choice

I have to breathe in exhaust fumes everyday...do I preach to every car owner to stop driving...no

Nicotine, alcohol, non-pharma mood and perception altering chemicals will all be on the hit list of the powers. That's if they REALLY want eventual complete thought control as well as body control over the masses.

To be so brazen in announcing this to the world means two things to me.

1) They want to give the impression that the health - quality and length of life - of the people is extremely important to them. It therefore follows in what's left of the minds of many (as the majority outside China, India, South America and a few other places are now non smokers) that endless boosters forced upon the people are a similarly kindly venture. 

"Nobody has cared about health to such a degree before that they announce such a potentially unpopular policy. Roll those sleeves up."

2) They (people like Adern) are so confident in their positions of temporary perceived power that they fully expect to stay there for the next round of bullying and control freakery.

Banning alcohol and certain foods will come easy to her and the rest of them. Though I hate smoking, I probably hated some ex smokers even more when a smoker for 30 years myself. If ever I see somebody climbing the walls for a ciggie I'll help them out with a high nic vape to take the edge off.

As surely as Oz and New Zealand have been targeted as testing grounds for the front edge of this fascist march, the UK and the USA will follow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

shouldn't threads like this be in the 'minor news items that don't need their own thread' thread?

It's news when it will be coming to a country near you real soon.

Like someone said previously in this thread smoking is the start. Everything else will follow.

You can see that what David has been saying for years is finally being rolled out worldwide in real time.

This dust ball we live on will be nothing more than a prison planet. A living hell. No freedoms. Nothing. SWEET FA.

You will basically be left with the 'might as well be dead' option known as suicide.

But of course the cult already know this.

The UK Government make countless billions from tobacco sales. No doubt others do the same.

All part of the plan... scam.

6 hours ago, Ynot Hump said:

It's news when it will be coming to a country near you real soon.

but where does the discussion go from here?

what life can a thread like this ever have?

you'd be better creating a thread to document all the changing rules in which you could include this and other things

Edited by Macnamara

There's something else behind this story other than simple authoritarianism.

I've long felt smoking protects you from some element of their plans, be it chemtrails or other toxins.

There's clear evidence that smokers are less likely to suffer from alzheimer's.

I don't think smoking 40 packs a day of your usual processed crap is healthy. But I think having a couple of your own rolled cigarettes a day could potentially be a positive thing.

I'm talking about organic American Spirit tobacco,  100% natural, and those RAW organic hemp papers  along with natural RAW cotton filters.

Just a thought...

1 hour ago, Teardropexplodes said:

There's something else behind this story other than simple authoritarianism.

I've long felt smoking protects you from some element of their plans, be it chemtrails or other toxins.

There's clear evidence that smokers are less likely to suffer from alzheimer's.

I don't think smoking 40 packs a day of your usual processed crap is healthy. But I think having a couple of your own rolled cigarettes a day could potentially be a positive thing.

I'm talking about organic American Spirit tobacco,  100% natural, and those RAW organic hemp papers  along with natural RAW cotton filters.

Just a thought...

Also nicotine does have a genuine stress-relief function..... A lot of people, when they're stressed anxious or in despair will smoke a cigarette...

Now presumably they just go direct to suicide...... without the option of trying to manage their stress properly.

• Like 3