Jump to content

100,000 year Milankovitch cycle peaking 2024..is this the reason why they are locking down the human race?


masonfreeparty2

Recommended Posts

 

ADAPT2030

Electromagnetic Fingerprint of the War Cycle

Earthquakes and dam failures continue across the planet at an unusually high rate. Since 1902 the storm on jupiter has switched hemispheres, and the rings on Uranus have widened to cover the planet. People are behaving strangely and the planet seems to have gone insane !

Duration 00:12:41

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mpGtQmf6GkE/

 

mpGtQmf6GkE_640x360.webp.2ab0692ed0fa9e1553ff26d2fb0eaf3c.webp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also a lot of sun coronal energy happening at the end of this month which will cause a lot more natural disasters. Many countries have had floods and earthquakes, they just don't make the news because all the agenda garbage takes precedent.

Sign Of The Times web site documents most of them if anyone is interested to know more.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

So you thought things on planet stupid were not bad enough, well here is a news item for that warm fuzzy feeling, a space volcano no less, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, 🤣

LFG!!!

Is that you dave shukman with your BlatantBullshittingConvid of "silentists say" nonsense.

GRETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

 

Beware the 'devil comet': Huge space rock three times the size of Mount Everest that is racing towards Earth has sprouted 'horns', scientists say

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12724767/Beware-devil-comet-Huge-space-rock-three-times-size-Mount-Everest-racing-Earth-sprouted-horns-scientists-say.html

 

 

dmhscdh.webp.54f5c2cf05239a8aa0ab8b5ac26ade8d.webp

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It looks like the northern lights, but it's something different. It's called 'STEVE.'

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/weather/2023/11/06/it-was-steve-strange-sky-phenomena-appeared-over-the-u-k-sunday/71474485007/

 

Quote:

'Only recently identified, the lights are referred to as "Strong Thermal Emission Velocity Enhancement (STEVE), and are a phenomenon similar to their more well-known cousins aurora borealis and australis," the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said.'

 

usatnil.webp.098deea6971bf505de041077f21f4ab6.webp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sock muppet said:

So you thought things on planet stupid were not bad enough, well here is a news item for that warm fuzzy feeling, a space volcano no less, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, 🤣

LFG!!!

Is that you dave shukman with your BlatantBullshittingConvid of "silentists say" nonsense.

GRETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

 

Beware the 'devil comet': Huge space rock three times the size of Mount Everest that is racing towards Earth has sprouted 'horns', scientists say

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12724767/Beware-devil-comet-Huge-space-rock-three-times-size-Mount-Everest-racing-Earth-sprouted-horns-scientists-say.html

 

 

dmhscdh.webp.54f5c2cf05239a8aa0ab8b5ac26ade8d.webp

Daily Mail. The ludicrous stories they come up with are hilarious 🤣 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, sock muppet said:

It looks like the northern lights, but it's something different. It's called 'STEVE.'

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/weather/2023/11/06/it-was-steve-strange-sky-phenomena-appeared-over-the-u-k-sunday/71474485007/

 

Quote:

'Only recently identified, the lights are referred to as "Strong Thermal Emission Velocity Enhancement (STEVE), and are a phenomenon similar to their more well-known cousins aurora borealis and australis," the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said.'

 

usatnil.webp.098deea6971bf505de041077f21f4ab6.webp

 

This is 'Steve' https://www.aol.co.uk/haarp-experiments-could-cause-artificial-220500277.html

 

Nov. 4—Watchers of the night sky along much of Alaska's road system may catch a colorful splotch of light up high in the air over the weekend. Though it might look like the aurora, the red or greenish "airglow" in the ionosphere is a byproduct of a rare, four-day-long set of experiments at the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program — or HAARP — in Gakona.

 

"Each day, the airglow could be visible up to 300 ... miles from the HAARP facility," according to a statement from the Geophysical Institute at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.

 

By creating an artificial aurora with equipment on the ground, researchers hope to learn more about the natural aurora.

 

The research campaign was scheduled to take place from Saturday through Tuesday.

 

HAARP is composed of instruments designed to study the ionosphere, the area roughly 50 to 400 miles above Earth, separating the livable surface of the planet from space.

 

Northern-lights-Ukraine-1.jpg

 

Aurora in Ukraine

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nov 4, according to astrologers and spiritual types, was also the splitting away of the fake moon we've lived under the influence of, that has now been replaced with the original organic version. The July eclipse started the process and recent October one was the last phase.

And we have the poles splitting into 4.

I had a massive headache on that day, as did a friend of mine.

It makes me wonder if they are using HAARP as the cover excuse.

Here is a link with a synopsis of some recent world weather events: https://www.sott.net/article/485794-SOTT-Earth-Changes-Summary-October-2023-Extreme-Weather-Planetary-Upheaval-Meteor-Fireballs

Edited by RobinJ
Added link
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Velma said:

 

This is 'Steve' https://www.aol.co.uk/haarp-experiments-could-cause-artificial-220500277.html

 

Nov. 4—Watchers of the night sky along much of Alaska's road system may catch a colorful splotch of light up high in the air over the weekend. Though it might look like the aurora, the red or greenish "airglow" in the ionosphere is a byproduct of a rare, four-day-long set of experiments at the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program — or HAARP — in Gakona.

 

"Each day, the airglow could be visible up to 300 ... miles from the HAARP facility," according to a statement from the Geophysical Institute at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.

 

By creating an artificial aurora with equipment on the ground, researchers hope to learn more about the natural aurora.

 

The research campaign was scheduled to take place from Saturday through Tuesday.

 

HAARP is composed of instruments designed to study the ionosphere, the area roughly 50 to 400 miles above Earth, separating the livable surface of the planet from space.

 

Northern-lights-Ukraine-1.jpg

 

Aurora in Ukraine

 

Not forgetting the other types of radio emitting stations, at the moment i don't know what they are called but Dutchsinse has done a lot of work on these things, some of the images of them that i have seen are like oil rigs with geodesic or buckyballs mounted on top and roam around the oceans doing whatever they are doing, there are land based ones also and perhaps are intergrated with HAARP, coincidentally the Auroral part of the HAARP acronym could also be interpreted as corona, couple this with the roll out of 5G and associated towers that no-one approved of or was even consulted for their installation, all adds up to something that stinks, 👍

Edited by sock muppet
typo
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Nov 4, according to astrologers and spiritual types, was also the splitting away of the fake moon we've lived under the influence of, that has now been replaced with the original organic version. The July eclipse started the process and recent October one was the last phase.

And we have the poles splitting into 4.

I had a massive headache on that day, as did a friend of mine.

It makes me wonder if they are using HAARP as the cover excuse.

Here is a link with a synopsis of some recent world weather events: https://www.sott.net/article/485794-SOTT-Earth-Changes-Summary-October-2023-Extreme-Weather-Planetary-Upheaval-Meteor-Fireballs

 

I have come across reports of the moon back in the day, was depicted with green on the surface, i have also seen videos of the 'moon wave' that rolls across the surface occasionally, how true this all is i don't know, is it possible that a hologram is being projected of its surface, i would say difficult to do and i can't fathom a sensible reason as for why.

As for the Moon itself and why it is there, is beneficial for life on Earth, the interaction of the moon with the earth should be changing with this epic cycle, there must be a frequency that reflects back and forth between the earth and the moon and not just gravitational nor electrical, possibly by some other unknown phenomena that has yet to be discovered/detected, that may explain headaches  by people such as what you have described, thinking further along this line of inquiry we might notice changes in animal behaviour, particularly with migration patterns, 👍

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Velma said:

 

This is 'Steve' https://www.aol.co.uk/haarp-experiments-could-cause-artificial-220500277.html

 

Nov. 4—Watchers of the night sky along much of Alaska's road system may catch a colorful splotch of light up high in the air over the weekend. Though it might look like the aurora, the red or greenish "airglow" in the ionosphere is a byproduct of a rare, four-day-long set of experiments at the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program — or HAARP — in Gakona.

 

"Each day, the airglow could be visible up to 300 ... miles from the HAARP facility," according to a statement from the Geophysical Institute at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.

 

By creating an artificial aurora with equipment on the ground, researchers hope to learn more about the natural aurora.

 

The research campaign was scheduled to take place from Saturday through Tuesday.

 

HAARP is composed of instruments designed to study the ionosphere, the area roughly 50 to 400 miles above Earth, separating the livable surface of the planet from space.

 

Northern-lights-Ukraine-1.jpg

 

Aurora in Ukraine

I use an app to alert me of possible aurora conditions. Between 2011 and 2022 I had maybe one or two amber alerts a year.. These were vastly for Scotland more than in Cornwall. (I'm aware Scotland has loads more activity but my app is showing the extreme possibility of being seen so far south, not the localised Scottish possibilities).

In 2023 so far I have had over 30 red alerts with visible aurora near me. Each time the aurora was seen clearly. Not where I am because every night has been cloudy for months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

I have come across reports of the moon back in the day, was depicted with green on the surface, i have also seen videos of the 'moon wave' that rolls across the surface occasionally, how true this all is i don't know, is it possible that a hologram is being projected of its surface, i would say difficult to do and i can't fathom a sensible reason as for why.

As for the Moon itself and why it is there, is beneficial for life on Earth, the interaction of the moon with the earth should be changing with this epic cycle, there must be a frequency that reflects back and forth between the earth and the moon and not just gravitational nor electrical, possibly by some other unknown phenomena that has yet to be discovered/detected, that may explain headaches  by people such as what you have described, thinking further along this line of inquiry we might notice changes in animal behaviour, particularly with migration patterns, 👍

I have viewed a "rippling" effect across the moon on a few occassions. There will always be some environmental factors etc but not to the extent I have witnessed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

frequency that reflects back and forth between the earth and the moon

Makes me think of when radio waves return years later. Some are really old so makesme wonder what they bounce off. Not wanting to open that can of worms but this would cast doubt on the flat Earth idea of a firmanent. Unless its vastly more distant than claimed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Makes me think of when radio waves return years later. Some are really old so makesme wonder what they bounce off. Not wanting to open that can of worms but this would cast doubt on the flat Earth idea of a firmanent. Unless its vastly more distant than claimed.

 

Apparently those radio signals get trapped in the ionosphere, i would think that the angle that the radio emissions enter is crucial to how they get trapped, a way of visualising on how this works is when you look at the surface of water when diving or swimming beneath and you see the mirror effect of the waters surface, a similar thing happens with sound in the atmosphere as temperature bubbles form and sound gets trapped and reverberated inside them for quite some time.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I have viewed a "rippling" effect across the moon on a few occassions. There will always be some environmental factors etc but not to the extent I have witnessed.

 

The biggest one is why Stars twinkle, and why active optics are needed to cancel out the rippling/mirage effect of the atmosphere when using land based telescopes.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

I have come across reports of the moon back in the day, was depicted with green on the surface, i have also seen videos of the 'moon wave' that rolls across the surface occasionally, how true this all is i don't know, is it possible that a hologram is being projected of its surface, i would say difficult to do and i can't fathom a sensible reason as for why.

As for the Moon itself and why it is there, is beneficial for life on Earth, the interaction of the moon with the earth should be changing with this epic cycle, there must be a frequency that reflects back and forth between the earth and the moon and not just gravitational nor electrical, possibly by some other unknown phenomena that has yet to be discovered/detected, that may explain headaches  by people such as what you have described, thinking further along this line of inquiry we might notice changes in animal behaviour, particularly with migration patterns, 👍

On the subject of animal behaviour ive seen many reports of animals suddenly attacking humans.

SOTT.net often reports on them. Seem to have been a lot lately, especially where earthquakes and other disasters have happened. 

I've also read if a few meteor fireballs being seen across the world recently.

Edited by RobinJ
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/9/2023 at 3:36 PM, Bombadil said:

I use an app to alert me of possible aurora conditions. Between 2011 and 2022 I had maybe one or two amber alerts a year.. These were vastly for Scotland more than in Cornwall. (I'm aware Scotland has loads more activity but my app is showing the extreme possibility of being seen so far south, not the localised Scottish possibilities).

In 2023 so far I have had over 30 red alerts with visible aurora near me. Each time the aurora was seen clearly. Not where I am because every night has been cloudy for months.

 

I was born in Scotland and lived here for most of my life and I have never seen the aurora, although I am not in the far north, but it was seen in the South-East of England!

 

 

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2023-11-06/spectacular-aurora-borealis-caught-on-camera

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Velma said:

 

I was born in Scotland and lived here for most of my life and I have never seen the aurora, although I am not in the far north, but it was seen in the South-East of England!

 

 

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2023-11-06/spectacular-aurora-borealis-caught-on-camera

 

Thats crazy. I presummed it would be more common in Scotland in general. I'm a few miles from the Lizard, most southerly point in U.K. Like I said before we've had aurora's a lot this year.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/10/2023 at 1:38 AM, Bombadil said:

I have viewed a "rippling" effect across the moon on a few occassions. There will always be some environmental factors etc but not to the extent I have witnessed.

Changing the subject a bit ,but what is your opinion on the so called lunar wave ,personally I find it interesting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, peter said:

Changing the subject a bit ,but what is your opinion on the so called lunar wave ,personally I find it interesting

With my equipment it would be less visible. I dont use video recording so its hard to study. ideally I could record then go at my own pace to judge better.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Bombadil said:

With my equipment it would be less visible. I dont use video recording so its hard to study. ideally I could record then go at my own pace to judge better.

This NASA site is interesting.

 

 

 

You obviously know what I'm talking about, weather your equipment is up to snuff or not is by the by ,I was interested in you opinion as to what you think it is ,if indeed you believe it is an actual phenomenon   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, peter said:

You obviously know what I'm talking about, weather your equipment is up to snuff or not is by the by ,I was interested in you opinion as to what you think it is ,if indeed you believe it is an actual phenomenon   

Sorry. I probably misread.

 

From my observations, it is clear that atmospheric elemants play a large part in what is viewable with equipment. Even Earths vibrations will distort what we observe.

I didn't really think my response through properly. My telescope is more than up to the job but I was thinking in the sense of Earth's atmosphere and it's impact upon my observations. Not space conditions.

I think Earths influence needs to be considered as a contributing factor but only from terra firma perspective.. Solar winds are confirmed and I believe that if we were to observe from outside of the Earths atmosphere we would still see a "wave" like phenomenen. How this is generated, I don't know. I imagine that the laws of physics in relation to space would explain these effects to, at least, a reasonable level of credibility. I'm not googling info. Just my own thoughts on this.

 

maybe a seperate topic to discuss space, which is looking from a science and theory standpoint, is worth considering. No youtube videos but links to respectsble sites ok. Just to explain more complex theories etc.

I could moderate it to sweperate it from the other space topics which are a slagging match.

 

If you want.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Sorry. I probably misread.

 

From my observations, it is clear that atmospheric elemants play a large part in what is viewable with equipment. Even Earths vibrations will distort what we observe.

I didn't really think my response through properly. My telescope is more than up to the job but I was thinking in the sense of Earth's atmosphere and it's impact upon my observations. Not space conditions.

I think Earths influence needs to be considered as a contributing factor but only from terra firma perspective.. Solar winds are confirmed and I believe that if we were to observe from outside of the Earths atmosphere we would still see a "wave" like phenomenen. How this is generated, I don't know. I imagine that the laws of physics in relation to space would explain these effects to, at least, a reasonable level of credibility. I'm not googling info. Just my own thoughts on this.

 

maybe a seperate topic to discuss space, which is looking from a science and theory standpoint, is worth considering. No youtube videos but links to respectsble sites ok. Just to explain more complex theories etc.

I could moderate it to sweperate it from the other space topics which are a slagging match.

 

If you want.

 

 

I first saw this on utube ,crow 777's channel many years ago and when he asked what it was his entire channel was cancelled. I haven't looked for a long time but I believe it has been captured by others now. Mainstream poo pooed the whole idea, but there seems to be two energy pulses one after the other that travel over the entire disc of the moon approx two weeks prior or after both the winter and summer solstice  however they seem to emanate from different parts of the disc ,eg two pulses may travel from bottom left to top right and the next solstice ,bottom right to top left or from top to bottom etc. I don't know if it a group of people having a laugh or and atmospheric aberration that occurs around the summer and winter solstice (I don't think so). Like I said I haven't looked for a long time , but I did find  it very interesting so any evidence or opinions as to what it is or whats causing it would be appreciated . If you wish to make a new topic that would be fine.  However this is one topic where I fear utube wouldn't go astray 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Sorry. I probably misread.

 

From my observations, it is clear that atmospheric elemants play a large part in what is viewable with equipment. Even Earths vibrations will distort what we observe.

I didn't really think my response through properly. My telescope is more than up to the job but I was thinking in the sense of Earth's atmosphere and it's impact upon my observations. Not space conditions.

I think Earths influence needs to be considered as a contributing factor but only from terra firma perspective.. Solar winds are confirmed and I believe that if we were to observe from outside of the Earths atmosphere we would still see a "wave" like phenomenen. How this is generated, I don't know. I imagine that the laws of physics in relation to space would explain these effects to, at least, a reasonable level of credibility. I'm not googling info. Just my own thoughts on this.

 

maybe a seperate topic to discuss space, which is looking from a science and theory standpoint, is worth considering. No youtube videos but links to respectsble sites ok. Just to explain more complex theories etc.

I could moderate it to sweperate it from the other space topics which are a slagging match.

 

If you want.

 

 

 

2 hours ago, peter said:

I first saw this on utube ,crow 777's channel many years ago and when he asked what it was his entire channel was cancelled. I haven't looked for a long time but I believe it has been captured by others now. Mainstream poo pooed the whole idea, but there seems to be two energy pulses one after the other that travel over the entire disc of the moon approx two weeks prior or after both the winter and summer solstice  however they seem to emanate from different parts of the disc ,eg two pulses may travel from bottom left to top right and the next solstice ,bottom right to top left or from top to bottom etc. I don't know if it a group of people having a laugh or and atmospheric aberration that occurs around the summer and winter solstice (I don't think so). Like I said I haven't looked for a long time , but I did find  it very interesting so any evidence or opinions as to what it is or whats causing it would be appreciated . If you wish to make a new topic that would be fine.  However this is one topic where I fear utube wouldn't go astray 

 

Here's a thought to bake your noodles, with respect to the 'moon wave' phenomena, which to me looks more like an old vhs video tape artifact than anything the moon itself might be doing, because if it was, then i see no reason why it should always be presented as a straight horizontal line that travels across its surface as @peter has described, could it be the remnant of atomic detonation testing that has taken place in space, and if it is, could it be some kind of atmospheric tsunami set in motion by those detonations, with the air being so rarefied at those altitudes it may take decades to actually dissipate the energy that causes it?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, peter said:

I first saw this on utube ,crow 777's channel many years ago and when he asked what it was his entire channel was cancelled. I haven't looked for a long time but I believe it has been captured by others now. Mainstream poo pooed the whole idea, but there seems to be two energy pulses one after the other that travel over the entire disc of the moon approx two weeks prior or after both the winter and summer solstice  however they seem to emanate from different parts of the disc ,eg two pulses may travel from bottom left to top right and the next solstice ,bottom right to top left or from top to bottom etc. I don't know if it a group of people having a laugh or and atmospheric aberration that occurs around the summer and winter solstice (I don't think so). Like I said I haven't looked for a long time , but I did find  it very interesting so any evidence or opinions as to what it is or whats causing it would be appreciated . If you wish to make a new topic that would be fine.  However this is one topic where I fear utube wouldn't go astray 

I won't lie. I hadn't heard the things you mention above in relation to the waves. Now I don't know what to think of what I have observed.

I will create a topic then but mod more to remove off topic etc.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...