Jump to content

100,000 year Milankovitch cycle peaking 2024..is this the reason why they are locking down the human race?


masonfreeparty2
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 8/2/2022 at 5:40 PM, sock muppet said:

Hang on to your hats, forget Pelosi, Taiwan, China et-al, the Sun has a hole in it, who did that then?

Solar storm forecast to hit Earth on WEDNESDAY

 

ssdm.jpg.a5787ea3accd1c2a37536132d45f2b27.jpg

 

"Coronal holes" are always present on the surface of the sun, this is no new phenomenon.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

From what I have learned from watching the Suspicious0bservers channel on Youtube for the last three years, while the coronal holes do enhance the solar wind directed at Earth, generally it only causes minor geomagnetic storms, and not the kinds that could 'bring down the grid'.

 

So as I pointed out in the 'shortest day' thread, this once again is the MSM spreading misinformation.

 

Today's daily show:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

From what I have learned from watching the Suspicious0bservers channel on Youtube for the last three years, while the coronal holes do enhance the solar wind directed at Earth, generally it only causes minor geomagnetic storms, and not the kinds that could 'bring down the grid'.

 

So as I pointed out in the 'shortest day' thread, this once again is the MSM spreading misinformation.

 

Today's daily show:

 

 

 

But what about Earth's wandering poles and the pole reversal, and also take into account the waning density of Earth's magnetic field that protects us from the radiation, it might be that the output from the Sun lowers in step with the Earth's magnetic protection and therefore harmless, but i suspect that the Sun being more active than the Earth there might be moments where the shields are down so to speak, which would give rise to erratic moments of being a bit more lethal than what all life on Earth is currently use to, the Sun after all is Nature's disinfectant of UV light, for me space weather is going to be something to get used to and more discussion is needed on this topic, i am certain that these things can be compensated for but certainly not ignored.

Thanks for the reminder on suspicious observers👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 2:19 PM, sock muppet said:

 

But what about Earth's wandering poles and the pole reversal, and also take into account the waning density of Earth's magnetic field that protects us from the radiation, it might be that the output from the Sun lowers in step with the Earth's magnetic protection and therefore harmless, but i suspect that the Sun being more active than the Earth there might be moments where the shields are down so to speak, which would give rise to erratic moments of being a bit more lethal than what all life on Earth is currently use to, the Sun after all is Nature's disinfectant of UV light, for me space weather is going to be something to get used to and more discussion is needed on this topic, i am certain that these things can be compensated for but certainly not ignored.

Thanks for the reminder on suspicious observers👍

 

Its so satisfying when i get to answer my own posts

 

Geomagnetic storm: When the northern lights will be visible in the US

https://nypost.com/2022/08/18/northern-lights-when-the-geomagnetic-storm-will-be-visible-in-the-us/

 

nypss.jpg.e831d2a36adb67f92118427dc39b8468.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Bombadil said:

What is this? Not a grumble. Genuinely interested.

latest big  x rated solar flare but fortunately its away from the Earth but unfortunatley the big sunspot will be Earth facing soon..read this from electroverse website..

 


THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE FORECAST

Solar flares and CMEs are caused by explosive discharges of magnetic energy from the solar atmosphere.

Al-Rubaidi’s paper aims to notify the scientific community of the threats posed by the Solar Storms expected on Sept 23, and also to “prepare the community to become acquainted with the consequences of said storms and how to limit their impact.”

Solar storms are comprised of three primary elements: solar flares, solar proton events (SPEs), and coronal mass ejections (CMEs). Interactions between CMEs and the earth’s magnetic field may result in a geomagnetic storm. Not all solar storms create all three components, although the most powerful ones often do (Marusek 2007).

Although flare radiation and solar energetic particles have substantial and observable impacts, magnetic storms, which are the reaction of the earth’s magnetic field to unavoidable inhomogeneities in the solar wind, are responsible for the most ubiquitous human consequences (Joselyn 1992).

CMEs include the release of electrically charged solar particles and magnetic fields into space. This magnetic cloud takes 13 to 5 days to reach earth (although the fastest can arrive in 15-18 hours), and interact with earth’s magnetic field to create intense electric currents that may damage and destroy human technology (Jyothi 2021).

Adding further intriguement, there just so happens to be a monstrous sunspot currently blowing its top on the farside of the sun. NASA’s STEREO-A spacecraft recorded this magnificent full-halo CME during the late hours of Sept 5:
 

farsidecme_opt-1.gif?resize=512%2C512&ss


A NASA model of the CME shows it heading away from Earth and directly toward Venus:
 

nasamodel.gif?resize=640%2C400&ssl=1


This will make it the second time in a week that Venus has been hammered by a significant solar storm (an earlier CME struck on Sept 1, probably launched by the same farside sunspot).

“This is no run of the mill event,” says George Ho of the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab. “Many science papers will be studying this for years to come.”

Ho is the principal investigator for an energetic particle detector onboard Europe’s Solar Orbiter spacecraft–and he is getting a lot of data right now. Solar Orbiter just performed a close flyby of Venus (only 6420 km away) to adjust its orbit around the sun. It is in the perfect position to observe the storm.

This plot shows a wave of energetic particles washing over the spacecraft:
 

ngcb1


“I can safely say the Sept 5 event is one of the largest (if not THE largest) Solar Energetic Particle (SEP) storms that we have seen … In fact, the >10 MeV and >50 MeV particle intensity has not subsided since the beginning of the storm,” continued Ho.

“This is indicative of a very fast and powerful interplanetary shock, and the inner heliosphere may be filled with these high-energy particles for a long time. I think I’ve only seen couple of these in the last couple solar cycles.”

To clarify, Earth is not affected by this storm, which is happening on the opposite side of the sun. However, the underlying explosion occurred in the magnetic canopy of AR3088 –that monstrous and strangely magnetized (perpendicular) sunspot that we discussed in late August (link here)– is now transiting the farside, apparently even bigger and angrier than before, with the sun’s rotation set to turn it toward Earth again later in the month, timing ominously-well with Al-Rubaidi’s call for ‘the big one’.
 

ngcb1 NASA model of the 1859 Carrington Event.


Do I personally think that a powerful Carrington-like CME will strike earth’s atmosphere on September 23?

No.

Still, will my eyes be aimed up at the skies three Friday’s from now?

Yes. They will.

Religious scriptures are powerful tools. They often contain warnings of past cyclical catastrophes that are doomed to repeat, from which heedance can be drawn. In other words, I’m not rejecting this prediction out of hand — not least because I can see with my own eyes the fiery AR3088 that is slowly but surely making its way around the farside of the sun.

Also, and just to add further confluences, Al-Rubaidi’s prediction also coincides with the Federal Reserves next meeting, which is also a date that financial expert Jim Rickards has claimed will ring in the next big financial crash, the next Great Depression.

And all this without even mentioning the clear correlation between solar bombardments and tropical storm intensity.
 

Something is coming, that’s for sure — stay tuned for updates.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

latest big  x rated solar flare but fortunately its away from the Earth but unfortunatley the big sunspot will be Earth facing soon..read this from electroverse website..

 


THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE FORECAST

Solar flares and CMEs are caused by explosive discharges of magnetic energy from the solar atmosphere.

Al-Rubaidi’s paper aims to notify the scientific community of the threats posed by the Solar Storms expected on Sept 23, and also to “prepare the community to become acquainted with the consequences of said storms and how to limit their impact.”

Solar storms are comprised of three primary elements: solar flares, solar proton events (SPEs), and coronal mass ejections (CMEs). Interactions between CMEs and the earth’s magnetic field may result in a geomagnetic storm. Not all solar storms create all three components, although the most powerful ones often do (Marusek 2007).

Although flare radiation and solar energetic particles have substantial and observable impacts, magnetic storms, which are the reaction of the earth’s magnetic field to unavoidable inhomogeneities in the solar wind, are responsible for the most ubiquitous human consequences (Joselyn 1992).

CMEs include the release of electrically charged solar particles and magnetic fields into space. This magnetic cloud takes 13 to 5 days to reach earth (although the fastest can arrive in 15-18 hours), and interact with earth’s magnetic field to create intense electric currents that may damage and destroy human technology (Jyothi 2021).

Adding further intriguement, there just so happens to be a monstrous sunspot currently blowing its top on the farside of the sun. NASA’s STEREO-A spacecraft recorded this magnificent full-halo CME during the late hours of Sept 5:
 

farsidecme_opt-1.gif?resize=512%2C512&ss


A NASA model of the CME shows it heading away from Earth and directly toward Venus:
 

nasamodel.gif?resize=640%2C400&ssl=1


This will make it the second time in a week that Venus has been hammered by a significant solar storm (an earlier CME struck on Sept 1, probably launched by the same farside sunspot).

“This is no run of the mill event,” says George Ho of the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab. “Many science papers will be studying this for years to come.”

Ho is the principal investigator for an energetic particle detector onboard Europe’s Solar Orbiter spacecraft–and he is getting a lot of data right now. Solar Orbiter just performed a close flyby of Venus (only 6420 km away) to adjust its orbit around the sun. It is in the perfect position to observe the storm.

This plot shows a wave of energetic particles washing over the spacecraft:
 

ngcb1


“I can safely say the Sept 5 event is one of the largest (if not THE largest) Solar Energetic Particle (SEP) storms that we have seen … In fact, the >10 MeV and >50 MeV particle intensity has not subsided since the beginning of the storm,” continued Ho.

“This is indicative of a very fast and powerful interplanetary shock, and the inner heliosphere may be filled with these high-energy particles for a long time. I think I’ve only seen couple of these in the last couple solar cycles.”

To clarify, Earth is not affected by this storm, which is happening on the opposite side of the sun. However, the underlying explosion occurred in the magnetic canopy of AR3088 –that monstrous and strangely magnetized (perpendicular) sunspot that we discussed in late August (link here)– is now transiting the farside, apparently even bigger and angrier than before, with the sun’s rotation set to turn it toward Earth again later in the month, timing ominously-well with Al-Rubaidi’s call for ‘the big one’.
 

ngcb1 NASA model of the 1859 Carrington Event.


Do I personally think that a powerful Carrington-like CME will strike earth’s atmosphere on September 23?

No.

Still, will my eyes be aimed up at the skies three Friday’s from now?

Yes. They will.

Religious scriptures are powerful tools. They often contain warnings of past cyclical catastrophes that are doomed to repeat, from which heedance can be drawn. In other words, I’m not rejecting this prediction out of hand — not least because I can see with my own eyes the fiery AR3088 that is slowly but surely making its way around the farside of the sun.

Also, and just to add further confluences, Al-Rubaidi’s prediction also coincides with the Federal Reserves next meeting, which is also a date that financial expert Jim Rickards has claimed will ring in the next big financial crash, the next Great Depression.

And all this without even mentioning the clear correlation between solar bombardments and tropical storm intensity.
 

Something is coming, that’s for sure — stay tuned for updates.

 

The tuning knob is locked.👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

latest big  x rated solar flare but fortunately its away from the Earth but unfortunatley the big sunspot will be Earth facing soon..read this from electroverse website..

 


THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE FORECAST

Solar flares and CMEs are caused by explosive discharges of magnetic energy from the solar atmosphere.

Al-Rubaidi’s paper aims to notify the scientific community of the threats posed by the Solar Storms expected on Sept 23, and also to “prepare the community to become acquainted with the consequences of said storms and how to limit their impact.”

Solar storms are comprised of three primary elements: solar flares, solar proton events (SPEs), and coronal mass ejections (CMEs). Interactions between CMEs and the earth’s magnetic field may result in a geomagnetic storm. Not all solar storms create all three components, although the most powerful ones often do (Marusek 2007).

Although flare radiation and solar energetic particles have substantial and observable impacts, magnetic storms, which are the reaction of the earth’s magnetic field to unavoidable inhomogeneities in the solar wind, are responsible for the most ubiquitous human consequences (Joselyn 1992).

CMEs include the release of electrically charged solar particles and magnetic fields into space. This magnetic cloud takes 13 to 5 days to reach earth (although the fastest can arrive in 15-18 hours), and interact with earth’s magnetic field to create intense electric currents that may damage and destroy human technology (Jyothi 2021).

Adding further intriguement, there just so happens to be a monstrous sunspot currently blowing its top on the farside of the sun. NASA’s STEREO-A spacecraft recorded this magnificent full-halo CME during the late hours of Sept 5:
 

farsidecme_opt-1.gif?resize=512%2C512&ss


A NASA model of the CME shows it heading away from Earth and directly toward Venus:
 

nasamodel.gif?resize=640%2C400&ssl=1


This will make it the second time in a week that Venus has been hammered by a significant solar storm (an earlier CME struck on Sept 1, probably launched by the same farside sunspot).

“This is no run of the mill event,” says George Ho of the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab. “Many science papers will be studying this for years to come.”

Ho is the principal investigator for an energetic particle detector onboard Europe’s Solar Orbiter spacecraft–and he is getting a lot of data right now. Solar Orbiter just performed a close flyby of Venus (only 6420 km away) to adjust its orbit around the sun. It is in the perfect position to observe the storm.

This plot shows a wave of energetic particles washing over the spacecraft:
 

ngcb1


“I can safely say the Sept 5 event is one of the largest (if not THE largest) Solar Energetic Particle (SEP) storms that we have seen … In fact, the >10 MeV and >50 MeV particle intensity has not subsided since the beginning of the storm,” continued Ho.

“This is indicative of a very fast and powerful interplanetary shock, and the inner heliosphere may be filled with these high-energy particles for a long time. I think I’ve only seen couple of these in the last couple solar cycles.”

To clarify, Earth is not affected by this storm, which is happening on the opposite side of the sun. However, the underlying explosion occurred in the magnetic canopy of AR3088 –that monstrous and strangely magnetized (perpendicular) sunspot that we discussed in late August (link here)– is now transiting the farside, apparently even bigger and angrier than before, with the sun’s rotation set to turn it toward Earth again later in the month, timing ominously-well with Al-Rubaidi’s call for ‘the big one’.
 

ngcb1 NASA model of the 1859 Carrington Event.


Do I personally think that a powerful Carrington-like CME will strike earth’s atmosphere on September 23?

No.

Still, will my eyes be aimed up at the skies three Friday’s from now?

Yes. They will.

Religious scriptures are powerful tools. They often contain warnings of past cyclical catastrophes that are doomed to repeat, from which heedance can be drawn. In other words, I’m not rejecting this prediction out of hand — not least because I can see with my own eyes the fiery AR3088 that is slowly but surely making its way around the farside of the sun.

Also, and just to add further confluences, Al-Rubaidi’s prediction also coincides with the Federal Reserves next meeting, which is also a date that financial expert Jim Rickards has claimed will ring in the next big financial crash, the next Great Depression.

And all this without even mentioning the clear correlation between solar bombardments and tropical storm intensity.
 

Something is coming, that’s for sure — stay tuned for updates.

Class reply!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

latest big  x rated solar flare but fortunately its away from the Earth but unfortunatley the big sunspot will be Earth facing soon..read this from electroverse website..

 


THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE FORECAST

Solar flares and CMEs are caused by explosive discharges of magnetic energy from the solar atmosphere.

Al-Rubaidi’s paper aims to notify the scientific community of the threats posed by the Solar Storms expected on Sept 23, and also to “prepare the community to become acquainted with the consequences of said storms and how to limit their impact.”

Solar storms are comprised of three primary elements: solar flares, solar proton events (SPEs), and coronal mass ejections (CMEs). Interactions between CMEs and the earth’s magnetic field may result in a geomagnetic storm. Not all solar storms create all three components, although the most powerful ones often do (Marusek 2007).

Although flare radiation and solar energetic particles have substantial and observable impacts, magnetic storms, which are the reaction of the earth’s magnetic field to unavoidable inhomogeneities in the solar wind, are responsible for the most ubiquitous human consequences (Joselyn 1992).

CMEs include the release of electrically charged solar particles and magnetic fields into space. This magnetic cloud takes 13 to 5 days to reach earth (although the fastest can arrive in 15-18 hours), and interact with earth’s magnetic field to create intense electric currents that may damage and destroy human technology (Jyothi 2021).

Adding further intriguement, there just so happens to be a monstrous sunspot currently blowing its top on the farside of the sun. NASA’s STEREO-A spacecraft recorded this magnificent full-halo CME during the late hours of Sept 5:
 

farsidecme_opt-1.gif?resize=512%2C512&ss


A NASA model of the CME shows it heading away from Earth and directly toward Venus:
 

nasamodel.gif?resize=640%2C400&ssl=1


This will make it the second time in a week that Venus has been hammered by a significant solar storm (an earlier CME struck on Sept 1, probably launched by the same farside sunspot).

“This is no run of the mill event,” says George Ho of the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab. “Many science papers will be studying this for years to come.”

Ho is the principal investigator for an energetic particle detector onboard Europe’s Solar Orbiter spacecraft–and he is getting a lot of data right now. Solar Orbiter just performed a close flyby of Venus (only 6420 km away) to adjust its orbit around the sun. It is in the perfect position to observe the storm.

This plot shows a wave of energetic particles washing over the spacecraft:
 

ngcb1


“I can safely say the Sept 5 event is one of the largest (if not THE largest) Solar Energetic Particle (SEP) storms that we have seen … In fact, the >10 MeV and >50 MeV particle intensity has not subsided since the beginning of the storm,” continued Ho.

“This is indicative of a very fast and powerful interplanetary shock, and the inner heliosphere may be filled with these high-energy particles for a long time. I think I’ve only seen couple of these in the last couple solar cycles.”

To clarify, Earth is not affected by this storm, which is happening on the opposite side of the sun. However, the underlying explosion occurred in the magnetic canopy of AR3088 –that monstrous and strangely magnetized (perpendicular) sunspot that we discussed in late August (link here)– is now transiting the farside, apparently even bigger and angrier than before, with the sun’s rotation set to turn it toward Earth again later in the month, timing ominously-well with Al-Rubaidi’s call for ‘the big one’.
 

ngcb1 NASA model of the 1859 Carrington Event.


Do I personally think that a powerful Carrington-like CME will strike earth’s atmosphere on September 23?

No.

Still, will my eyes be aimed up at the skies three Friday’s from now?

Yes. They will.

Religious scriptures are powerful tools. They often contain warnings of past cyclical catastrophes that are doomed to repeat, from which heedance can be drawn. In other words, I’m not rejecting this prediction out of hand — not least because I can see with my own eyes the fiery AR3088 that is slowly but surely making its way around the farside of the sun.

Also, and just to add further confluences, Al-Rubaidi’s prediction also coincides with the Federal Reserves next meeting, which is also a date that financial expert Jim Rickards has claimed will ring in the next big financial crash, the next Great Depression.

And all this without even mentioning the clear correlation between solar bombardments and tropical storm intensity.
 

Something is coming, that’s for sure — stay tuned for updates.

 

I have no faith in Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab, the European Space Agency, or scientists that work there. Could a CME or the like hit earth at that specific time? Yeah. Could this be a cover story for a planned EMP pulse that takes out much of the worlds electronics? Absolutely. I also feel something is coming, but whatever it is, there's high probability that what news is released or what it's attributed to is a lie.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, JCP said:

 

I have no faith in Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab, the European Space Agency, or scientists that work there. Could a CME or the like hit earth at that specific time? Yeah. Could this be a cover story for a planned EMP pulse that takes out much of the worlds electronics? Absolutely. I also feel something is coming, but whatever it is, there's high probability that what news is released or what it's attributed to is a lie.   

the queen's death has scuppered their plans for another 9/11..mother nature will be our saviour soon, they left it too late to bring in their control measures..the digital age is about to implode and i cant wait for it to happen!

Edited by masonfreeparty2
grammar mistake
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, JCP said:

 

I have no faith in Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab, the European Space Agency, or scientists that work there. Could a CME or the like hit earth at that specific time? Yeah. Could this be a cover story for a planned EMP pulse that takes out much of the worlds electronics? Absolutely. I also feel something is coming, but whatever it is, there's high probability that what news is released or what it's attributed to is a lie.   

 

9 hours ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

the queen's death has scuppered their plans for another 9/11..mother nature will be our saviour soon, they left it too late to bring in their control measures..the digital age is about to implode and i cant wait for it to happen!

 

Got your I-thingies charged🤪

 

xHD5LH2vPWjyCU3OSar4_08_4b119063800e9330b478a304b741644e_image_original.jpg.b5a11fce7ea5aa07576a2aaf2aa7466c.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/10/2022 at 6:00 AM, masonfreeparty2 said:

 

I started to have some doubts about that Electroverse site some time back now.

 

The headline claims that this CME 'will' hit Earth on the specified date, yet if you actually read the article and the paper quoted, it does say "This short paper forecasts the next Solar Storm".

 

A forecast is just that, a prediction, and not a statement of fact.

 

You get the same tedious shit parrotted by the mainstream media whenever the Met Office puts out a warning about a bit of wind/rain/snow/sunshine. "Exact time snow will fall..." etc, and in most cases it never happens.

 

In my opinion, its pretty difficult to know if such a 'Carrington-style CME' is going to happen, not until it does.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

BOOOOOOOM!!!

IMMINENT CATACLYSM AND THE PLAN TO SURVIVE THE GREAT RESET BY GREG REESE

For me it's not what Gregg Reese has to say, but why does Gregg sound exactly the same as Dane Wigington of chemtrail fame, i guess it's just one of those synchronicity coincidences of mathematical impossibilities, Antarctica is again making an appearance, it would be my choice if i had the means, Gregg gives us one of those most startling of insights that quote: "Our Sun has its own recurrent cycles, and in almost every cataclysm story throughout history, the Sun plays a major role" researchers say, 🥱yawn.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3FGBa6WDgyfP/

 

3FGBa6WDgyfP_640x360.jpg.4fa19d18f3be41d06d3cbe7ea4c89401.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

More disturbing news from the far side of the planet, but how much of this is due to weather modification or part of the much bigger cycle.

 

Urgent warning as dangerous and unstable 'hybrid cyclone' starts to form off the east coast of Australia.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11350053/Weather-NSW-Victoria-Tasmania-Hybrid-cyclone-forms-flooding-rain-ahead.html

 

dfwhca.jpg.cc33c3db888ee47bf10055ae4013fb05.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

IN OTHER NEWS, spare a thought for the good souls on planet Betelbum, currently in orbit around Betelgeuse and shitting themselves as their thermonuclear power station is about to extinguish all life in the vicinity, and you thought another stolen election is worth moaning about, tomorrow may bring drizzle the weather transclonedmutantspokesthing said, wave a rainbow flag, yaay.

 

Reminds me of Hal,

I’m afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it

Shut the fuk up Hal, you're annoying, it's not my fault you came without an off switch, brainless fukwits think they're soooo smart, now what happens if i do this.

DAISY DAISY GIVE ME YOUR answ........

FUUUK shove a chisel in that one you bastard!!!

 

Watch live Betelgeuse in Orion Antares could go supernova at any time. The system was predicted in 2022 producing a luminous red nova for the first time in 10,000 years!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBSupRoNuKQ

 

 

Edited by sock muppet
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/14/2022 at 5:05 PM, sock muppet said:

IN OTHER NEWS, spare a thought for the good souls on planet Betelbum, currently in orbit around Betelgeuse and shitting themselves as their thermonuclear power station is about to extinguish all life in the vicinity, and you thought another stolen election is worth moaning about, tomorrow may bring drizzle the weather transclonedmutantspokesthing said, wave a rainbow flag, yaay.

 

Reminds me of Hal,

I’m afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it

Shut the fuk up Hal, you're annoying, it's not my fault you came without an off switch, brainless fukwits think they're soooo smart, now what happens if i do this.

DAISY DAISY GIVE ME YOUR answ........

FUUUK shove a chisel in that one you bastard!!!

 

Watch live Betelgeuse in Orion Antares could go supernova at any time. The system was predicted in 2022 producing a luminous red nova for the first time in 10,000 years!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBSupRoNuKQ

 

 

 

New link.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Been watching this chaps channel for sometime thought i would put a link here to his channel, what i like about Dutch is his humour as he delivers the earthquake news which often contains events around the globe of mining, drilling, tunneling and even DEW attacks, and of course DOOOOOOOOOOOM, 🤣

 

https://www.youtube.com/@dutchsinse

And can often be found on Alex Hammer channel on Brighteon.com

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/alexhammer

Current video

https://www.brighteon.com/ff29ecf4-2928-487f-ad9b-39c769f56dab

 

This is the latest from Dutch.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...