Mass psychosis of Covid

Mr H

• 1 month later...

UK used 'propagandistic' tactics to scare public to follow Covid rules (msn.com)

The co-founder of No10's 'Nudge Unit' has accused the Government of using scare tactics to get people to follow Covid rules during the pandemic.

Behavioural scientist Simon Ruda suggested there had been an overemphasis on modelling and data that he warned was 'propagandistic'.  

Writing in the magazine Unherd today, he said fear was initially used to boost public compliance during the first lockdown but had been carried right through the crisis.  

'That fear seems to have subsequently driven policy decisions in a worrying feed-back loop,' said Mr Ruda, who help set up No10's Behavioural Insights Team in 2010. 

'In my mind, the most egregious and far-reaching mistake made in responding to the pandemic has been the level of fear willingly conveyed on the public.' 

Launched under David Cameron's Government, the group was responsible for positively influencing behaviour with tiny changes without introducing legislation.

UK health chiefs blasted by stats watchdog for claiming 200,000 people were catching the Omicron Covid variant every day 

The UK's public health body has been censured by the statistics watchdog over claims that 200,000 people were catching Omicron per day which were not supported by evidence.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Why are you immune from mass hysteria, but other people are not?

It's a question of conscious awareness.
Things can only influence behaviour on a subconscious level if they are not known for what they actually are.

Knowing what trickery is afoot immediately breaks its spell to influence mind and behaviour. Big "aha!" moment.
Sadly, it's as easy as that.

1 hour ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

I think it depends on whether you regularly watch 'mainsteam TV' or not.

I personally had stopped myself, and cancelled my TV licence in February 2019, just before this all 'kicked off'.

It is clear to me that the mainstream news media uses a lot of 'neuro-linguistic programming' in their broadcasts, and people who have been locked down in their homes with nothing more to do each day but 'sit and watch telly' are those who have been exposed to this programming moreso.

Christmas 2020, I was over at my parents' house with my family, and we were having a lovely time; the subject of Covid hadn't really come up much in conversation which was great. We'd been sat round watching some show on the TV and having a bit of a laugh, when that finished, my dad switched channels and the BBC News came on. The main headline was naturally about Covid and the atmosphere changed in the room, suddenly I felt very uncomfortable as the rest of my family became hostile and aggressive in their manner. (Not an ideal time to start lecturing them about how this was all a massive hoax and psychological operation!)

In my own mind, all I was seeing/hearing was unfounded bullshit and propaganda. But everyone else in the room was reacting to this EXACTLY how THEY would want people to react.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 6:53 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

Avoid mainstream media, fluoride, and toxic people. And never submit to evil. Never abandon your principles, not to keep a job, not for a vacation, or a sports game. Don't sell your soul.

• Like 2

On 1/15/2022 at 8:21 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

We'd been sat round watching some show on the TV and having a bit of a laugh, when that finished, my dad switched channels and the BBC News came on. The main headline was naturally about Covid and the atmosphere changed in the room, suddenly I felt very uncomfortable as the rest of my family became hostile and aggressive in their manner. (Not an ideal time to start lecturing them about how this was all a massive hoax and psychological operation!)

In my own mind, all I was seeing/hearing was unfounded bullshit and propaganda. But everyone else in the room was reacting to this EXACTLY how THEY would want people to react.

I had a similar experience when I was 12 years old and I saw my entire family glued to the screen with every episode of that Holocaust TV series in the late 70's. This was the first mass hypnosis I've witnessed. I've seen it happen several times after that. But now I know they where just test runs for what is unfolding now.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077025/

Edited by Gjergj Skënderbeu

4 hours ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

I had a similar experience when I was 12 years old and I saw my entire family glued to the screen with every episode of that Holocaust TV series in the late 70's. This was the first mass hypnosis I've witnessed. I've seen it happen several times after that. But now I know they where just test runs for what is unfolding now.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077025/

perhaps the blue screen is giving off something affecting dopamine?

I think it goes much deeper though

Certain people are chosen and certain people have gut instinct abilities.

This week has been brutal. Everywhere I turn people are talking about Covid or the vaccine. Im so sick of it. I don’t want to hear it. Things have been getting heated with people and I haven’t spoken to one person who is against the vaccine or who believes the virus is a hoax. It’s like I am disconnecting from this world, or vice versa and people are drifting off into another world right before my eyes. It’s unbelievable what we are experiencing right now and the mind control people are under.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eye2eye said:

This week has been brutal. Everywhere I turn people are talking about Covid or the vaccine. Im so sick of it. I don’t want to hear it. Things have been getting heated with people and I haven’t spoken to one person who is against the vaccine or who believes the virus is a hoax. It’s like I am disconnecting from this world, or vice versa and people are drifting off into another world right before my eyes. It’s unbelievable what we are experiencing right now and the mind control people are under.

Two years of this, isn't it?

Yes, there is a terrific division among people now. Divide and Rule -hey? I am lucky to have one friend who feels the same way I do, and a couple of friends of theirs who feel the same.  There is one feisty neighbour whom I chat to occasionally, who (bless her) has some Scottish Expletives to say about the whole thing, with a good dose of humour.

Otherwise, I feel like a secret agent amidst my own village community round here who are all such "good citizens" and do exactly as they're told, received pronunciation or not, they all believe every word of the propaganda...... phew!.

• Like 1