What kind of numbers do we have?

JJ73

In terms of those of us in the UK who haven't been jabbed, what kind of numbers do you think we have?

I ask because on here I see like minds however in the 18+ months this has been going on, I have only met one other person who hasn't taken the jab. 

I am in the process of creating my will, getting my affairs in order should things escalate in terms of vaccine mandates, fines for those who aren't jabbed and that type of thing.

I feel a sense of peace in having made the decision to control what happens to my life rather than it being taken out of my hands.

I just wondered what people here think the numbers are. I don't have any more hope left. I'm just curious is all.

12 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Have a look at this thread I started with a poll. 46 members have responded

and the average is about 65% of people members know have taken an injection.

65% seems very low to me.  My GP informed me I am one of only a small handful thus far in the surgery, who has refused the jab outside of those with medical exemptions. I have spoken with my immediate neighbours (14 houses, averaging 3 members) and they are all jabbed. My entire family (35 members) have been jabbed. Family friends have all been jabbed too, so that's a further 18 people, including their adult children as well as their adult grandchildren. 

Edited by JJ73

7 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

65% seems very low to me.  My GP informed me I am one of only a small handful thus far in the surgery, who has refused the jab outside of those with medical exemptions. I have spoken with my immediate neighbours (14 houses, averaging 3 members) and they are all jabbed. My entire family (35 members) have been jabbed. Family friends have all been jabbed too, so that's a further 18 people, including their adult children as well as their adult grandchildren. 

I did some up to date calculations and it's about 68%. Seems low to me too, but I'm just reporting the results from forum members.

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I did some up to date calculations and it's about 68%. Seems low to me too, but I'm just reporting the results from forum members.

I understand. I am not doubting you at all. I'm thinking I might just be unlucky because whenever I ask this question or something similar, the people who respond generally know quite a few others who have also not been jabbed.

Edited by JJ73

Its a curious thing isnt it - we hear the majority have had the vaccine….msm reports high uptake %…..so theyve got the majority….why this extra pressure to bring in BS mandates and the like?  (Threats only…to increase uptake, generate loads of angry energetic loosh from the anti’s….keep the show on the road!)

Either the % figures are lies…..more likely…we’re in territory of many potentially saying theyve had it when they havent…just to be seen to be part of the herd.

OR….it’s purely to create as much chaos with their on/off  ‘everythings ok, were rescuing you’…and ‘oh no, the mutation will kill us all!’ ….the oldest trick in the book to turn the psyche into goo.

I only know one person other than myself who hasn't taken this injection. That being said, I don't know that many people.

I firmly believe most of the people who haven't taken the jab aren't publicizing it. I also believe some people are saying they have had it even when they haven't.

• Like 1