Actor Michael Sheen is a genuine Nice Guy

CONvicted

2 minutes ago, CONvicted said:

Michael Sheen has sold his homes in London and Hollywood and given the proceeds to the homeless

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2021/dec/06/michael-sheen-not-for-profit-actor-activist

A great actor and a Great Man

And of course we all trust the Grauniad and MS Media. Do you think ANYONE in Hollywood is human?

When he uses his money to buy a fuck-load of guns and food to give to us, and opens up his deep-underground-bolt-hole as well then maybe i'll think more of him than - meh.

Which homeless precisely? Did he walk around dropping bags of cash on our brothers in trouble or did he give a pledge to a charidee?

These people are ALL CUNTS WHO HAVE SOLD THEIR SOULS. Why oh why do you think they would give anything to anybody else unless it benefited them in some way.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

These people are ALL CUNTS WHO HAVE SOLD THEIR SOULS. Why oh why do you think they would give anything to anybody else unless it benefited them in some way.

I just have a feeling that Michael Sheen is doing this for purely altruistic reasons. Selling all your property and pledging the proceeds to a Homeless Charity- who benefits? I dont think Hollyweird is gonna give Sheen a couple of mansions as recompense

• Like 1

Actor Michael Sheen 'laid low' by coronavirus - BBC News

"We all know how busy the NHS have been over the last few months dealing with the effects of Covid-19 and most of us have stood on our steps clapping for them," he said.

"They still need our support."

Edited by greatdayforfreedom

Michael Sheen supports the Alliance’s aims for the Bill, which now links to United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and climate change assessments. He said:

“The Well-being of Future Generations Bill could improve life for families in Wales and across the world. This new law could help tackle poverty, protect the environment and support Welsh language and culture so I hope that our leaders vote for amendments to make it a stronger and more effective Bill. Please give Wales the future it deserves.”

MICHAEL SHEEN CALLS FOR A STRONGER WELL-BEING OF FUTURE GENERATIONS BILL | SD Alliance (shapingfuturewales.org)

Edited by greatdayforfreedom