UAE says 100% of population received one COVID jab

RobSS

UAE says 100% of population received one COVID jab

One hundred percent of the United Arab Emirates' population has received at least one dose of a vaccine against COVID-19, the health ministry has said.

The announcement late Friday came amid growing global concern over a new COVID variant dubbed Omicron that was first detected by South Africa.

"One hundred percent (of the population) have received one dose" while "90.18 percent are fully vaccinated".

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-11-uae-population-covid-jab.html

UAE is built on terrible exploitation of foreign, cheap labour.

It is not a 'human' place ...built on greed, and a filthy deadness saturates everything there. It triggers something dark---like visiting the depths of hell...

Most property prices are over inflated...ugly materialistic lifestyle...greedy, greedy people and almost every criminal or gangster has property there.

It represents the mirage of 'wealth' and 'life' on a desert of 'deadness'..

We need to understand the significance of the story we are seeing..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Be some land and vacant properties available there soon I'm guessing.

Not necessarily... In the UAE they take the Chinese Sinopharm vaccine which is a 'conventional' vaccine and does not feature any of the dubious RNA or MRNA technology...

I and several people have exemptions due to past reactions..... but I do not consider that Sinopharm vaccine to be particularly dangerous....

It seems to me that the attack is on white people and their countries.... if you study the Deagel figures you will observe that it is 'white' countries which suffer the greatest population losses... while other parts of the world do not seem so badly affected.. I wonder if this has something to do with the particular 'vaccines' which are being forced on the white world.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, m754 said:

UAE is built on terrible exploitation of foreign, cheap labour.

It is not a 'human' place ...built on greed, and a filthy deadness saturates everything there. It triggers something dark---like visiting the depths of hell...

Most property prices are over inflated...ugly materialistic lifestyle...greedy, greedy people and almost every criminal or gangster has property there.

It represents the mirage of 'wealth' and 'life' on a desert of 'deadness'..

We need to understand the significance of the story we are seeing..

That is if you live in Dubai....... there are some nice places to visit in the UAE...... Al Ain is a traditional town with an oasis in the middle of it.... Some nice seaside towns on the East coast....  There is still a very traditional heart to the UAE outside of the big urban conglomerations which the country is more famous for....

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

That is if you live in Dubai....... there are some nice places to visit in the UAE...... Al Ain is a traditional town with an oasis in the middle of it.... Some nice seaside towns on the East coast....  There is still a very traditional heart to the UAE outside of the big urban conglomerations which the country is more famous for....

T-spoon--

Most British people I've  met anywhere in the middle east were the only ones enjoying their life....immensely.. and some were earning money they had not dreamt of back home.. Many are finally able to afford to keep girlfriends and save money on top of it....

Which of course is not the reality for everyone else. There are no salary increments, exploitative contracts, passports are confiscated and the cost of living is very high. You cannot technically buy, only lease for a long term...99 years? or something like that..

If you cannot see the country for what is, I assume you may have a lot to learn in spite of the long texts you quote from your book or website or something... .like you know it all 

We get better insights into the reality of the world as we mature and grow older.  I find many people here are armchair researchers who have seen very little of the world in person. They just want to engage is some time-pass debate about some political agenda they have associated their identities with. To feel good that they have done something 'useful'

If such people were to truly understand the Jew/ Israel --Arab royalty ---British royalty connection, they would not be sitting on their high horse preaching to others. Do not be fooled by who is wearing a Crown or a Small hat or a White flowy robe.... They are brothers in blood and in crime. It is the same group of people wearing different identities. Obviously they will not kill their own with the jabs, and they need the cheap labour to be alive enough to work in the inhumane weather and social conditions. There lies part of the answer .....why 100% vaccination has not bumped them all off.. A cousin of mine is visiting the Dubai Expo---you need to show jabs and test to enter---super crowded, typical fake glamour of that part of the world, and not one single death or infection---because there is the money involved...

I don't normally make personal comments but something about the pompous way you write on this forum is mildly irritating now..

I have even ignored some personal comments you've made....but I guess it is time you got off your high horse. What you are doing is making money in a country of sin, and preaching others about how / who exploits and enslaves us and how we are losers for complying......when in fact the system is benefiting you immensely or you would not be there...

And I am speaking from ground level experience of working as a financial auditor in the middle east, and I have seen the inside of how their economy works and how and wherefrom it is bolstered/ supported/ sustained.

Edited by m754

I know fully what issues are at play in the UAE. 

I don't deny any of them.

I don't live in Dubai or any of the big cities. I don't like them. I live in a nice seaside town by the mountains. I have enjoyed life here... also I have learned patience and self-control here.... flipping off a motorist then getting a police phone call a few hours later taught me that some things we in the West take for granted don't wash here...

That said I probably won't stay here much longer...... I have had lots of time to do my writing and of course earn some money, but my next stop will probably be the Far East and if we ever return to normality I hope to have a bit of fun before I get too old.....

3 hours ago, m754 said:

If you cannot see the country for what is, I assume you may have a lot to learn in spite of the long texts you quote from your book or website or something... .like you know it all 

I don't normally make personal comments but something about the pompous way you write on this forum is mildly irritating now..

I think you have issues.

You're one of those holier than thou hypocrites..... most unpleasant...always trying to pick a fight and giving me snidey comments.... while pretending to be 'the nice guy'...  Yuk.  Seen people like you here before many times over. They're usually Freemasons in fact. That same patronising supercilliousness in them I detect in you.

Edited by Truthspoon

5 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Not necessarily... In the UAE they take the Chinese Sinopharm vaccine which is a 'conventional' vaccine and does not feature any of the dubious RNA or MRNA technology...

I and several people have exemptions due to past reactions..... but I do not consider that Sinopharm vaccine to be particularly dangerous....

Full list of adverse reactions from China's Sinopharm vaccine revealed

Difficulty breathing, blurred vision among side effects listed for Sinopharm vaccine...

Taiwan News

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4098913

Amid increasing concern about the efficacy and safety of China's Wuhan coronavirus vaccines, the full list of the adverse side effects of the Sinopharm jab surfaced last week.

Shanghai-based vaccine expert Tao Lina on Jan. 4 uploaded to Weibo a digital version of the manual for BBIBP-CorV, an inactivated vaccine produced by China National Biotec Group (CNBG), a subsidiary of China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (Sinopharm).

In his post, he described the vaccine as the "most unsafe vaccine in the world" due to its 73 local and systemic adverse reactions.

However, the post was deleted on Jan. 5 by China's censors "due to violation of regulations." [...]

Systemic adverse reactions

Second, for systemic adverse reactions, it starts by listing headache under very common. For common, it lists fever, fatigue, muscle ache, joint pain, cough, difficulty breathing, nausea, diarrhea, and itchy skin.

Under uncommon, it lists dizziness, loss of appetite, vomiting, oropharyngeal pain, difficulty swallowing, runny nose, constipation, and hypersensitivity. For rare, it lists acute allergic reaction, lethargy, drowsiness, difficulty sleeping, sneezing, nasopharyngitis, nasal congestion, dry throat, influenza, hypoesthesia, limb pain, palpitations, stomach ache, rash, skin and mucous membrane abnormalities, acne, eye pain, ear discomfort, and lymphadenopathy.

Lastly, under very rare, it lists chills, dysgeusia (distortion of the sense of taste), loss of taste, feeling abnormal, tremors, difficulty paying attention, nose bleeds, asthma, throat irritation, tonsillitis, limb discomfort, neck pain, jaw pain, neck lumps, mouth ulcers, toothache, esophageal disease, gastritis, discoloration of stool, eye pain, blurred vision, eye irritation, vision loss, earache, nervousness, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, urinary incontinence, and delayed menstruation.

3 hours ago, m754 said:

T-spoon--

Most British people I've  met anywhere in the middle east were the only ones enjoying their life....immensely.. and some were earning money they had not dreamt of back home.. Many are finally able to afford to keep girlfriends and save money on top of it....

Which of course is not the reality for everyone else. There are no salary increments, exploitative contracts, passports are confiscated and the cost of living is very high. You cannot technically buy, only lease for a long term...99 years? or something like that..

We get better insights into the reality of the world as we mature and grow older.  I find many people here are armchair researchers who have seen very little of the world in person. They just want to engage is some time-pass debate about some political agenda they have associated their identities with. To feel good that they have done something 'useful'

If such people were to truly understand the Jew/ Israel --Arab royalty ---British royalty connection, they would not be sitting on their high horse preaching to others. Do not be fooled by who is wearing a Crown or a Small hat or a White flowy robe.... They are brothers in blood and in crime. It is the same group of people wearing different identities. Obviously they will not kill their own with the jabs, and they need the cheap labour to be alive enough to work in the inhumane weather and social conditions. There lies part of the answer .....why 100% vaccination has not bumped them all off.. A cousin of mine is visiting the Dubai Expo---you need to show jabs and test to enter---super crowded, typical fake glamour of that part of the world, and not one single death or infection---because there is the money involved...

I have even ignored some personal comments you've made....but I guess it is time you got off your high horse. What you are doing is making money in a country of sin, and preaching others about how / who exploits and enslaves us and how we are losers for complying......when in fact the system is benefiting you immensely or you would not be there...

And I am speaking from ground level experience of working as a financial auditor in the middle east, and I have seen the inside of how their economy works and how and wherefrom it is bolstered/ supported/ sustained.

I have a friend living the UAE, he is having a good time, but his life is very much in a bubble, divorced from the reality of most ordinary citizens there.

Edited by RobSS

17 hours ago, RobSS said:

I have a friend living the UAE, he is having a good time, but his life is very much in a bubble, divorced from the reality of most ordinary citizens there.

Since I'm a teacher I'm very much at the centre of the community.  Nice feeling.

17 hours ago, RobSS said:

Full list of adverse reactions from China's Sinopharm vaccine revealed

Difficulty breathing, blurred vision among side effects listed for Sinopharm vaccine...

Taiwan News

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4098913

Amid increasing concern about the efficacy and safety of China's Wuhan coronavirus vaccines, the full list of the adverse side effects of the Sinopharm jab surfaced last week.

Shanghai-based vaccine expert Tao Lina on Jan. 4 uploaded to Weibo a digital version of the manual for BBIBP-CorV, an inactivated vaccine produced by China National Biotec Group (CNBG), a subsidiary of China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (Sinopharm).

In his post, he described the vaccine as the "most unsafe vaccine in the world" due to its 73 local and systemic adverse reactions.

However, the post was deleted on Jan. 5 by China's censors "due to violation of regulations." [...]

Systemic adverse reactions

Second, for systemic adverse reactions, it starts by listing headache under very common. For common, it lists fever, fatigue, muscle ache, joint pain, cough, difficulty breathing, nausea, diarrhea, and itchy skin.

Under uncommon, it lists dizziness, loss of appetite, vomiting, oropharyngeal pain, difficulty swallowing, runny nose, constipation, and hypersensitivity. For rare, it lists acute allergic reaction, lethargy, drowsiness, difficulty sleeping, sneezing, nasopharyngitis, nasal congestion, dry throat, influenza, hypoesthesia, limb pain, palpitations, stomach ache, rash, skin and mucous membrane abnormalities, acne, eye pain, ear discomfort, and lymphadenopathy.

Lastly, under very rare, it lists chills, dysgeusia (distortion of the sense of taste), loss of taste, feeling abnormal, tremors, difficulty paying attention, nose bleeds, asthma, throat irritation, tonsillitis, limb discomfort, neck pain, jaw pain, neck lumps, mouth ulcers, toothache, esophageal disease, gastritis, discoloration of stool, eye pain, blurred vision, eye irritation, vision loss, earache, nervousness, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, urinary incontinence, and delayed menstruation.

Lol.......

Captain Gullible....... are you really so dense? Posting Taiwanese press about Chinese? Could they have a vested interest?

I would guarantee the Chinese vaccine is safer than the western RNA modifiying vaccines.

For whatever reason the Chinese are not keen on wiping out their own people....

The same cannot be said of the Western governments....

3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

RobSS: I have a friend living the UAE

T'spoon: Since I'm a teacher I'm very much at the centre of the community.  Nice feeling.

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to a friend of mine who's a presenter for the TV station, City 7 Dubai, who I've known since the 1980's.

Edited by RobSS

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to a friend of mine who's a presenter for the TV station, City 7 Dubai, who I've known since the 1980's.

Sorry, just used to you following my tracks here and posting on any thread straight after me. Probably best if we try to ignore each other from now on.

4 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Sorry, just used to you following my tracks here and posting on any thread straight after me. Probably best if we try to ignore each other from now on.

It was you that followed me on to the artificial entrance thread, and you followed me here into this thread that I started, so please don't accuse me of following you. I'm not interested in your non-factual reality.