You just can’t help them anymore. It’s them and us now.

CarpeDiem

A close friend, last week told me he was due to get his booster today (3/12/21). He knows my opinion about this BS and I know his on the virus. As all decent people should be able to do….we agree to disagree. It will never get the better of us, as it has to so many other people out there.

When he told me about the booster I did my upmost to try and get him to hold off for a few more weeks to see if the jab at the moment will be any good against the moronic version hmmm hmmmmm. I tried to explain the current jab may not be any good hmmmm hmmmm against the brand new moronic version hmmm hmmm.

I am amazed how far gone these people now are. He had his booster today and will get another jab in a week or two or three if it is recommended because the current booster is no good against the brand new moronic version.

As a friend and the same with my family, I have to respect their decisions as I hope they respect mine. I did my part time and time again. Not telling them not to get jabbed but asking them to research the subject first. Evidently I failed! I do hope to the higher frequencies that what is predicted by some to happen to the jabbed doesn’t.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 8:04 PM, CarpeDiem said:

A close friend, last week told me he was due to get his booster today (3/12/21). He knows my opinion about this BS and I know his on the virus. As all decent people should be able to do….we agree to disagree. It will never get the better of us, as it has to so many other people out there.

When he told me about the booster I did my upmost to try and get him to hold off for a few more weeks to see if the jab at the moment will be any good against the moronic version hmmm hmmmmm. I tried to explain the current jab may not be any good hmmmm hmmmm against the brand new moronic version hmmm hmmm.

I am amazed how far gone these people now are. He had his booster today and will get another jab in a week or two or three if it is recommended because the current booster is no good against the brand new moronic version.

As a friend and the same with my family, I have to respect their decisions as I hope they respect mine. I did my part time and time again. Not telling them not to get jabbed but asking them to research the subject first. Evidently I failed! I do hope to the higher frequencies that what is predicted by some to happen to the jabbed doesn’t.

You did not fail.

Surely your blood is not on their hands if you are about to die from Omicron in front of the media with pipes coming out of you, a forlorn expression and the words:

"If only I had listened. It's too late for me, but I leave this world with one message - get vaccinated!!!"

Surely their blood is not on your hands if any of your jabbed loved ones suffer life threatening or life ending consequences as a result of not listening to you.

On 12/3/2021 at 8:04 PM, CarpeDiem said:

As a friend and the same with my family, I have to respect their decisions as I hope they respect mine. I did my part time and time again. Not telling them not to get jabbed but asking them to research the subject first. Evidently I failed! 

I have a few people in my life, including immediate family, who have taken all of the injections. I don't respect their decision. I accept it, but I have zero respect for their decision, or for them. How do you respect people who trust the trash created by Big Pharma over their own bodies natural immunity?

I tried too, but not very hard actually. That's on them. They attack with ego and with aggression. So be it. I tried, albeit briefly. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ethel said:

I have a few people in my life, including immediate family, who have taken all of the injections. I don't respect their decision. I accept it, but I have zero respect for their decision, or for them. How do you respect people who trust the trash created by Big Pharma over their own bodies natural immunity?

I tried too, but not very hard actually. That's on them. They attack with ego and with aggression. So be it. I tried, albeit briefly. 

Not only that they didn't have time(?) or have space to think of others i.e. future generation.

By having the injection, basically they said fuck our future. They voted to end it here.

Of course you could say they don't know nothing.....but may be they didn't have the ears to listen to in the first place.

If this the case, this is an awakening for you....i.e. slap in the face. WAKE UP!!

• Like 2

On 12/7/2021 at 3:11 AM, DaleP said:

Not only that they didn't have time(?) or have space to think of others i.e. future generation.

By having the injection, basically they said fuck our future. They voted to end it here.

Of course you could say they don't know nothing.....but may be they didn't have the ears to listen to in the first place.

If this the case, this is an awakening for you....i.e. slap in the face. WAKE UP!!

I have a lot of elderly relatives. Some not even on internet. Their only source of info is the dreaded tv and newspapers…….what chance did they stand? I was hoping some of my advice and hopefully advice from the younger family members may of helped them. Unfortunately it was a lost cause. Don’t think the younger members can now see past Instagram or Facebook. One, did some research and changed their mind and will not have the jab so at least one had the brains to at least re-search things first.

For me if you have access to the internet, you have no excuse. But hey ho that’s life I suppose.

I agree totally. It is us and them. All the information is out there and they are choosing to ignore anything which doesn't align with what they have been told to believe by people with a very clear agenda. They are not going to wake up.

In saying that I don't understand why so many of us on the awake side of the spectrum meet up in our millions in London and then just amble through the capital, waving placards. The government is currently drafting legislation to limit powers of protest. We're fast running out of time to actually effect any type of change at all.

I read recently that a country only needs 3% of its people to make that kind of change. If the government is to be believed and there are indeed 5 million adults out there who have not had even one jab, surely it is incumbent upon us to start making waves? I am not suggesting we break the law. I believe we should work within the law and maybe learn it inside out.  I do think we need to start finding concrete solutions to where we have found ourselves. This time next year we may not even have a working internet to get together even like this. I'm not saying that will happen, I'm just saying we should be prepared.

Edited by JJ73
  • Like 2

It is very difficult to respect their decisions when you strongly believe they are putting themselves in harms way. It's a bit like standing chatting to your mate whilst he goes about jumping off a bridge. I've said before that my other half has had two jabs and I try to get along as normal but sometimes I am raging mad about it and think you stupid man! He said the other day that his (hypochondriac) friend has no taste or smell so a massive argument broke out and I nearly banged the door off the hinges.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Useyournous said:

It's a bit like standing chatting to your mate whilst he goes about jumping off a bridge. 

ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY.

4 minutes ago, Useyournous said:

I've said before that my other half has had two jabs and I try to get along as normal but sometimes I am raging mad about it and think you stupid man! He said the other day that his (hypochondriac) friend has no taste or smell so a massive argument broke out and I nearly banged the door off the hinges.

Wow. I couldn't begin to imagine this, being married to someone who has had these jabs. Seriously, wow. 

• Like 2

Before all this I was in a 30 year great relationship with a good man and three great grown up kids (unjabbed ones), Then he got cancer in 2016. We road through all that storm and then this evil plan appeared wrecking everyone's lives, not just ours. If we don't discuss convid we are the same as ever and luckily he doesn't appear to have any bad affects from the jabs. I hope he had saline! He's not having a booster because he's more frightened of how I'll react! The evil has won if I allow it to divide us.

• Like 2

On 12/6/2021 at 11:09 PM, Ethel said:

I was talking to my wife last night about this subject and found myself basically saying what I have just read in your post. I said to my wife if your below 65 years of age (above that age I consider they are a generation that trust government, bbc etc) and having this stuff in you then be it on your back and reap what you sow….family or friends…..my wife asked if I meant it……I now sadly certainly do. With what is now happening in only last cpl days…..these people rolling over have allowed this and worse still to come to happen. How an opinion can change in such a short space of time.

• Like 1

Must be so tough for sure married to, or even living in the same house as someone who keeps taking these injections. I think I only get by  because I am mostly shielded from people who have had them and my partner doesn’t want the jabs either. My only runs-ins were with my much loved sister, who is terrified by the propaganda so injected herself twice and now will do the same because it omicron. I tried to tell her but she thinks I’m brainwashed so now we both avoid any mention of covid while otherwise getting along normally. 

I am concerned what our relationships will be with these people when this shit show really takes off and we are demonised, dehumanised and can no longer enter supermarkets? Will they help us? Will they stand up for us? Fear is a powerful thing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 10:16 PM, ItsTheTruthThough said:

Must be so tough for sure married to, or even living in the same house as someone who keeps taking these injections. I think I only get by  because I am mostly shielded from people who have had them and my partner doesn’t want the jabs either. My only runs-ins were with my much loved sister, who is terrified by the propaganda so injected herself twice and now will do the same because it omicron. I tried to tell her but she thinks I’m brainwashed so now we both avoid any mention of covid while otherwise getting along normally. 

I am concerned what our relationships will be with these people when this shit show really takes off and we are demonised, dehumanised and can no longer enter supermarkets? Will they help us? Will they stand up for us? Fear is a powerful thing.

I worry for the future of my generation! What will the world look like when I'm in my 50's? Is there really any point in going on? 

hello everybody

-----

re: us and them -- the normies are gone

i am in complete agreement with the consensus that the mind-controlled normies are "gone". the normies will defend the system if only to maintain their illusions and satisfy their need to be right about everything; such is their psychological insecurity. sadly, it seems that it will be a case of us and them -- unless the shocking revelations that are coming -- provide a final wake-up call for the odd normie. however, my feeling is that the vaxxxed-up normies are now well on their way to "borgification" and so will be even more vulnerable to mind-manipulation and mind-control via satellite transmissions.

my hope is with the people in the outer suburbs. having spent a lot of time in the outer suburbs over the past two years, i know that there is a lot of people who will not do what they are told. in the city where i live, once you enter the northern suburbs, the mentality is to fight back. these people understand the hypocrisy of the ruling class, and they know the system is not serving them, and they are at breaking point. i feel the same way.

moving forward, i believe we should focus our energy on what we are doing and not pay too much attention to what the nutcase normies are doing. to use a sporting analogy, we need to begin implementing our game-plan and not be too concerned about what the opposition is doing. these people are nuts: if they come to their senses, they will join us; otherwise, their free-will decision to participate in the insanity (to their own detriment), must be respected.

-----

have a great day everybody

• Like 1