Do you think you will re-enter into human form in the future?

78ast78dgyad

Will your soul come back again in human form, maybe in 1000 years, or maybe 500 years in the future?

Will we face the same challenges we face now? Will it be for different reasons?

Will you reconnect to your previous families?

You have chosen to be alive in this period of time to face the challenge of now.

Will we all reconnect again in 500 years. Part of the journey is to realise and learn that your memories have been wiped and you have to find them.

Edited by 78ast78dgyad
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, peter said:

Yes I hope so but not on this bloody planet

The point is that it must be this planet. This is where the battle is fought.

If you lived in a planet of pure happiness with different laws of physics, what would be the point? It would be too easy.

Things are meant to be difficult and challenging.

I do not want to be alive in this horrible world.

One life that was horrible was enough.

Nature sure can be cruel, especially when outside of norms

I would rather it to be, just one life and to be finished. I should of been able to live some basic rubbish life, but never was, because of gov ruining my life, trying to bully me into something i will never be.

Edited by andy1033
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Will your soul come back again in human form?

Certainly not. I studied human behaviour that followed the predefined patterns of this layer. And also certain specific patterns within this layer that are perceptible. I think that this layer can't really give me what I'm interested in. I know that many find existence here highly interesting and that this makes sense. But for me it is clear that there is something that lies beyond this and the other layer. Either the unknown or denial of existence, and I am very sure that it already knows this. 

5 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

The point is that it must be this planet. This is where the battle is fought.

If you lived in a planet of pure happiness with different laws of physics, what would be the point? It would be too easy.

Things are meant to be difficult and challenging.

So why is some R&R out of the question, why is this planet exclusively where the battle must be fought and why must there be a battle at all

• Like 1

4 hours ago, peter said:

So why is some R&R out of the question, why is this planet exclusively where the battle must be fought and why must there be a battle at all

Due to the laws of universe, it creates things like Karma and people like Bill Gates who want to kill you.

We have to evolve to overcome this. Maybe there are planets where everything is perfect, but we chose Earth because we knew it was difficult.

22 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Will your soul come back again in human form, maybe in 1000 years, or maybe 500 years in the future?

You have chosen to be alive in this period of time to face the challenge of now.

Will we all reconnect again in 500 years. Part of the journey is to realise and learn that your memories have been wiped and you have to find them.

No, my friend.

This construct is not real. 

1 hour ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

It will still exist in the future

Only for them; the consciousness, that have yet to accept The Truth. This thing is shrinking every day(it cannot grow). It is not and cannot be eternal. Those that insist on making it such, are only fooling themselves and delaying the inevitable.      Eternity  is  a  really  long  time...this thing is already over...

This world is an experience of degradation. There was nowhere else to go, but less than(and "away from"), what IS and Ever Shall Be Reality.

11 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

we all chose to live through this period of time during our chance of human reincarnation

How do I know? That's the wrong question to ask.

I see.

So you got nothing. Deflecting and dodging.

I can point you to the part of this forum where I explain how I got to my conclusion.

I do not deflect and dodge...

But I very much doubt you are interested in the truth. You are just looking for things to reinforce your beliefs.

You will be looking for things to leach on to, to "debunk"... Thus reinforcing your beliefs.

This is most unfortunate that you do not allow yourself to open your mind up to other possibilities.

Not only not allowing yourself to see it from another perspective but..... To see the bigger picture from above, sort of speak.

To zoom out and see it all as I do.

But of course, this is your choice and yours alone.

You must make that effort and completely open your mind.

I don't know why you all are so resistant to it.

It only benefits you and you alone.

People are their own worse enemy.

Most unfortunate.

1 hour ago, Guardian said:

I see.

So you got nothing. Deflecting and dodging.

I can point you to the part of this forum where I explain how I got to my conclusion.

I do not deflect and dodge...

But I very much doubt you are interested in the truth. You are just looking for things to reinforce your beliefs.

You will be looking for things to leach on to, to "debunk"... Thus reinforcing your beliefs.

This is most unfortunate that you do not allow yourself to open your mind up to other possibilities.

Not only not allowing yourself to see it from another perspective but..... To see the bigger picture from above, sort of speak.

To zoom out and see it all as I do.

But of course, this is your choice and yours alone.

You must make that effort and completely open your mind.

I don't know why you all are so resistant to it.

It only benefits you and you alone.

People are their own worse enemy.

Most unfortunate.

you can apply that argument for why you should get the vaccine

just get the vaccine, if you don't then you are your own worst enemy. you are resistant to change if you don't want it

what answer did you want? book reccomendations? video reccomendations?

Edited by 78ast78dgyad

15 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

you can apply that argument for why you should get the vaccine

just get the vaccine, if you don't then you are your own worst enemy. you are resistant to change if you don't want it

what answer did you want? book reccomendations? video reccomendations?

🙄

I rest my case.

On 12/4/2021 at 9:40 AM, 78ast78dgyad said:

Due to the laws of universe, it creates things like Karma and people like Bill Gates who want to kill you.

We have to evolve to overcome this. Maybe there are planets where everything is perfect, but

I asked three questions and you didn't answer one,all you did was make some overarching blanket statements as your reply . The first one (due to the laws of the universe) sounds great but I would have to ask which ones as you imply there is more than one. Personally I wouldn't know what those laws are . Next you would have to ask who made those laws,standard answer god or in more modern times the creator , if the answer is god  what makes the god you picked the correct one out of the 3,000 or so available , if it's the creator what exactly is that ,is it an entity or a machine or indeed the correct god, personally I think it is a fundamental mechanism that allows matter and universal consciousness to emerge into existence,but I don't know how or if that's even correct it is the conclusion reached after all the books and papers I've read on the subject.  ( the convoluted universe series by D. Cannon is a good read for anyone interested)

Next you said the universe creates things like karma, so that implies reincarnation is indeed real and therefore since we are just a bag of meat and bones like other living animals  reincarnation  must be as real for them as it is for us . One may argue that the human condition is in some way special (a narcissistic view of ones own importance in my view) and the prospect of reincarnation is reserved for us and us alone because our DNA has been tweaked and we also have a soul.

Lets say our DNA has been altered which makes us special (and I do believe it has because modern scientific papers I've read on the subject seem to lean in that direction however I still don't know)  so who did the altering, was it ET's like the Sumerian sun gods, so does that make them god if they did alter our DNA in the past and you would have to ask how Pfizer  will be viewed in  20,000 years as they are altering our DNA now, as for as karma itself ,shit happens to good people all the time.

We have to evolve to overcome this ,what physically? to counter the effect of pollutants from 5G, shit in the food  etc,etc ,etc or are you talking about our soul evolving. Next you would have to ask is there only one soul with an infant number of parts or are all souls individual entities or a combination of both and how did we actually get one. If they are individual how were they all produced and by what or who, and are souls exclusive to humanity on this plane only, if there is a universal soul experiencing different situations the requirement for evolution would be negated

we chose Earth because we knew it was difficult, so if this is some type of test who or what wrote the exam

So if you wish to make these statements which is well and good please elaborate on the thinking process as to how you arrived at that particular conclusion

As you can see you can do this for days because each statement, leads you down a different path, then the next, then the next, etc etc, so I will finish with my original answer to your first question

I hope so but not on this bloody planet

PS I have pondered these very subjects a fair bit over the years and the only conclusion I can come up with is ,when you think you know  your most likely wrong

Edited by peter
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 7:50 AM, 78ast78dgyad said:

It is all NOW. There is no 500 years in the future or 1000 years back. We are just repeating loops--repetitive patterns in a dying scenario--winding down to the 'end'. 

You are all One.

Father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, child...all you.

The One dreamer sees them all, but plays through different units of identities all at once and all in Now.

We the small e ego think we are only that and the other is Not you. But in fact we are all one. One point experiencing one tiny perspective of the vast whole.

If we want to dissolve the story, we need to not carry forward any unfinished business. Do not leave hungry or unsated.

Good or bad family-- just be satisfied that you have known what there is  to know.

As spouse or lover, know that you have experienced love and togetherness, the most that was possible through human form.

As someone indulging in eating---know that you have nothing more to taste.

We must leave fulfilled.

If not, then the part that was lacking, eg. the remnant of parental love, an 'unfulfilled' relationship etc will reflect in what point of attention your next experience takes.  ..But the rest of the stage will be known to creator and not yours to control or grasp, let alone fully control, and thus you will suffer again.

Every human experience will carry suffering along with it in some or the other form. We do not need to find any more memories. The collective memories of all of human experience is already laid out before us. The lesson is over. Nothing more remains to be learnt.

We need to move on from this place.

2 hours ago, peter said:

I asked three questions and you didn't answer one,all you did was make some overarching blanket statements as your reply . The first one (due to the laws of the universe) sounds great but I would have to ask which ones as you imply there is more than one. Personally I wouldn't know what those laws are . Next you would have to ask who made those laws,standard answer god or in more modern times the creator , if the answer is god  what makes the god you picked the correct one out of the 3,000 or so available , if it's the creator what exactly is that ,is it an entity or a machine or indeed the correct god, personally I think it is a fundamental mechanism that allows matter and universal consciousness to emerge into existence,but I don't know how or if that's even correct it is the conclusion reached after all the books and papers I've read on the subject.  ( the convoluted universe series by D. Cannon is a good read for anyone interested)

Next you said the universe creates things like karma, so that implies reincarnation is indeed real and therefore since we are just a bag of meat and bones like other living animals  reincarnation  must be as real for them as it is for us . One may argue that the human condition is in some way special (a narcissistic view of ones own importance in my view) and the prospect of reincarnation is reserved for us and us alone because our DNA has been tweaked and we also have a soul.

Lets say our DNA has been altered which makes us special (and I do believe it has because modern scientific papers I've read on the subject seem to lean in that direction however I still don't know)  so who did the altering, was it ET's like the Sumerian sun gods, so does that make them god if they did alter our DNA in the past and you would have to ask how Pfizer  will be viewed in  20,000 years as they are altering our DNA now, as for as karma itself ,shit happens to good people all the time.

We have to evolve to overcome this ,what physically? to counter the effect of pollutants from 5G, shit in the food  etc,etc ,etc or are you talking about our soul evolving. Next you would have to ask is there only one soul with an infant number of parts or are all souls individual entities or a combination of both and how did we actually get one. If they are individual how were they all produced and by what or who, and are souls exclusive to humanity on this plane only, if there is a universal soul experiencing different situations the requirement for evolution would be negated

we chose Earth because we knew it was difficult, so if this is some type of test who or what wrote the exam

So if you wish to make these statements which is well and good please elaborate on the thinking process as to how you arrived at that particular conclusion

As you can see you can do this for days because each statement, leads you down a different path, then the next, then the next, etc etc, so I will finish with my original answer to your first question

I hope so but not on this bloody planet

PS I have pondered these very subjects a fair bit over the years and the only conclusion I can come up with is ,when you think you know  your most likely wrong

Why wouldn't you want to return to earth in 500 years? Things will be different and likely better

Edited by 78ast78dgyad

1 hour ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Why wouldn't you want to return to earth in 500 years? Things will be different and likely better

I agree things will be different but better, who can say, I think the saying been there done that is relevant,to me anyway

Edited by peter

7 hours ago, Guardian said:

🙄

I rest my case.

No one can be retrieved from the illusion. They all react the same. And the same explanatory patterns are always repeated. That everything is based on a distorted human perspective, or rather, they try to explain something without ever having seen it. And it has always been like that. 

1 hour ago, Origin said:

No one can be retrieved from the illusion. They all react the same. And the same explanatory patterns are always repeated. That everything is based on a distorted human perspective, or rather, they try to explain something without ever having seen it. And it has always been like that. 

Spot of my friend.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2021 at 2:20 AM, 78ast78dgyad said:

Why would you think "coming back" is time linear?

What .... you have to return only in a 'human' consideration of time .... one after another .... in our consideration of time!

On 12/5/2021 at 5:30 AM, peter said:

and the only conclusion I can come up with is ,when you think you know  your most likely wrong

I agree.

The reason why I post .......

Last night I asked a question .... "If I have lived before, who was I?"

The answer was immediate and a name given .... so I asked "When?"

The answer was given to a single year .... so I asked "Where?"

The answer was given.

I went to sleep and forgot about it.

Today I had a business call and in that the person I spoke with began to talk about dreams .... that made me recall that which I had asked.

So after the call I did a search on it ....

The name lived .... the date was exact .... but the place was out by 50 miles (unless the place of birth was not the one registered or maps of counties have changed)

We are talking in the late 1700's.

I have never looked at past lives nor genealogy.

I also asked ....... "How many lives have I lived?"

The words given were ....... 3420

Make of that what you will!