Omicron…….is this the cover for huge numbers of jabbed people about to die this winter?

CarpeDiem

I wonder if we are about to see a lot of vax related deaths this winter and Omicron has been invented to take the blame?

It’s pretty obvious it has been invented to bring in more restrictions and to scare the sleepers into getting even more shite in them, but I do wonder if it is indeed a cover for what is about to happen to the jabbed this winter?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, CarpeDiem said:

I wonder if we are about to see a lot of vax related deaths this winter and Omicron has been invented to take the blame?

It’s pretty obvious it has been invented to bring in more restrictions and to scare the sleepers into getting even more shite in them, but I do wonder if it is indeed a cover for what is about to happen to the jabbed this winter?

I think so... I don't know the scale but for sure they want to cover side effects...:(

1 hour ago, CarpeDiem said:

I am worried you may be right.

Researchers Warn That Cold Weather Can Cause Blood Clots & Heart Attacks

As the cold winter arrives in the UK , forecasters issue weather warnings across the country, however, the cold weather can also have an impact your health according to researchers.

They warn that during the cold weather people are more likely to suffer from serious conditions such as heart attacks or blood clots.

Even a small drop in temperature can lead to an increase in the number of people who suffer a heart attack, they say.

In a report published eary this year,The Sun reported on some of the health dangers that can be triggered by the cold, including:

1. Blood clots
Sudden changes in temperature cause thermal stress for the body – which has to work harder to maintain its constant temperature.

In particular, research has shown this makes it more likely for people to suffer from dangerous blood clots during winter.

Study authors, from a hospital in Nice, France, suggested that respiratory tract infections more common in winter might make patients more vulnerable to blood clots.

They also suggested that chilly weather might make the blood vessels constrict, making it more likely that blood clots will form.

2. Heart attacks
People exposed to cold weather are more likely to suffer a heart attack, a recent study revealed.

Researchers from Sweden from Lund University in Sweden found that the average number of heart attacks per day was significantly higher when the weather as cold compared to when the weather was warm.

On a day-to-day basis it translated to four more heart attacks per day when the average temperature was below zero.

It is thought the risk of heart attacks is higher in cold weather because the body responds to feeling chilly by restricting superficial blood vessels.

This decreases how warm the skin is and increases blood flow through the arteries.

The body also begins to shiver and your heart rate increases to keep you warm.

IT'S NOT THE VACCINE. IT'S NOT THE VACCINE. IT'S NOT THE VACCINE 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/3/2021 at 8:33 PM, Mikheil said:

Researchers Warn That Cold Weather Can Cause Blood Clots & Heart Attacks

As the cold winter arrives in the UK , forecasters issue weather warnings across the country, however, the cold weather can also have an impact your health according to researchers.

They warn that during the cold weather people are more likely to suffer from serious conditions such as heart attacks or blood clots.

Even a small drop in temperature can lead to an increase in the number of people who suffer a heart attack, they say.

In a report published eary this year,The Sun reported on some of the health dangers that can be triggered by the cold, including:

1. Blood clots
Sudden changes in temperature cause thermal stress for the body – which has to work harder to maintain its constant temperature.

In particular, research has shown this makes it more likely for people to suffer from dangerous blood clots during winter.

Study authors, from a hospital in Nice, France, suggested that respiratory tract infections more common in winter might make patients more vulnerable to blood clots.

They also suggested that chilly weather might make the blood vessels constrict, making it more likely that blood clots will form.

2. Heart attacks
People exposed to cold weather are more likely to suffer a heart attack, a recent study revealed.

Researchers from Sweden from Lund University in Sweden found that the average number of heart attacks per day was significantly higher when the weather as cold compared to when the weather was warm.

On a day-to-day basis it translated to four more heart attacks per day when the average temperature was below zero.

It is thought the risk of heart attacks is higher in cold weather because the body responds to feeling chilly by restricting superficial blood vessels.

This decreases how warm the skin is and increases blood flow through the arteries.

The body also begins to shiver and your heart rate increases to keep you warm.

IT'S NOT THE VACCINE. IT'S NOT THE VACCINE. IT'S NOT THE VACCINE 

Strange. I was in minus 30-40 degree temperature in far north Finland a few years ago, and no one mentioned this.

lol.

Can this shit get any more ridiculous?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

Bullshit! The weak always get fucked.

Yep!

I don't get the blinkered and totally misplaced optimism here TBH. Has good prevailed in China? Did good prevail in Iraq under Saddam? Millions of Jews were slaughtered precisely because good does not prevail. There will be no uprising and if there is it will be mercilessly put down! The vast majority are totally onboard with the narrative. IMHO the time to turn this around has long past. How many refusniks could hold out if TPTP crash the economy and the supermarket shelves go bare? How many will then line up to be jabbed to recieve their alotted rations? Things will transition quietly to the great reset where the dissidents are slowly but surely dealt with or SWHTF and the dissidents are starved out or quickly dealt with! Either way it's not looking good IMHO!

Edited by Covidiot
  • Like 2

The answer 'Peaceful Protests'. Gives cunts like Boris a good laugh. He's watching all these fucking morons freezing their arses off marching like a load of cunts so the Gestapo can pepper spray them shoot at them, tear gas them and mow them down with water cannon and rubber bullets.

The pigs are laughing hysterically. "We're INVINCIBLE. Fuck the peasants. Let's see how many more we can kill or maim. We're UNTOUCHABLE."

Edited by Mikheil
  • Like 3

On 12/1/2021 at 9:48 PM, CarpeDiem said:

O.M.I.C.R.O.N.

Operation; to

Mask

Inoculation

Causing

Respiratory

Obstruction; or

Necrosis

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

4 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

The answer 'Peaceful Protests'. Gives cunts like Boris a good laugh. He's watching all these fucking morons freezing their arses off marching like a load of cunts so the Gestapo can pepper spray them shoot at them, tear gas them and mow them down with water cannon and rubber bullets.

The pigs are laughing hysterically. "We're INVINCIBLE. Fuck the peasants. Let's see how many more we can kill or maim. We're UNTOUCHABLE."

Australia. Melbourne. Hundreds of thousands walked around every weekend chanting and playing music. You know what good it did? That's right. Sweet fuck all. Andrews still got his legislation as dictator for life and laughed at everyone. He was literally laughing at this clownish shit.

Spoiler alert for my English brothers and sisters. Don't waste your time. It achieves dinky shit. Find another way.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Australia. Melbourne. Hundreds of thousands walked around every weekend chanting and playing music. You know what good it did? That's right. Sweet fuck all. Andrews still got his legislation as dictator for life and laughed at everyone. He was literally laughing at this clownish shit.

Spoiler alert for my English brothers and sisters. Don't waste your time. It achieves dinky shit. Find another way.

It's fucking depressing.

The fact we have had not a single riot in the last 2 years of this pish tells me there will be no uprising.  If you are a refusnik IMHO all you can realistically do at this point is make plans to try and survive independently and to give them hell when they inevitably come for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Covidiot said:

It's fucking depressing.

The fact we have had not a single riot in the last 2 years of this pish tells me there will be no uprising.  If you are a refusnik IMHO all you can realistically do at this point is make plans to try and survive independently and to give them hell when they inevitably come for you.

I can prove, beyond any doubt, that this current generation in Australia is a completely different species of human. We have no fight left.

This is what happened in 1979 when they shut down a pub...

Do you think these people back then would accept their kids being force poisoned with mrna? No fkn way.

We are done as a society. We peaked long ago. It's over.

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Unfortunately I have to agree. I marched against the Iraq war in 2003 along with millions of others around the world. It was a clear violation of international law and a crime against peace. Didn't achieve anything and the war criminals that were responsible are still lauded by the mass media as "international statesmen".

I'd argue that a campaign of mass civil disobedience is the only way forward. It's interesting that the UK government is moving right now to clamp down on direct action protests like those used successfully to halt fracking in the UK. This is being done under the cover of dealing with the Extinction Rebellion astroturf movement, which is obviously government controlled from the top down.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr M said:

Unfortunately I have to agree. I marched against the Iraq war in 2003 along with millions of others around the world. It was a clear violation of international law and a crime against peace. Didn't achieve anything and the war criminals that were responsible are still lauded by the mass media as "international statesmen".

I'd argue that a campaign of mass civil disobedience is the only way forward. It's interesting that the UK government is moving right now to clamp down on direct action protests like those used successfully to halt fracking in the UK. This is being done under the cover of dealing with the Extinction Rebellion astroturf movement, which is obviously government controlled from the top down.

Exactly mate. And after their war crimes, they laugh it up on late night TV. Little George even published an art book.

Yeah those protests really scared the shit out of him.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mr M said:

It's interesting that the UK government is moving right now to clamp down on direct action protests like those used successfully to halt fracking in the UK.

In Australia, they smashed the genuine and potential protest leaders hard and fast. They even rounded up people who 'might possibly' protest in any meaningful way.

Then all that were left over were the completely pacified types would just rant and rave and not do anything. Or the controlled opposition installed plants.

Once the government were satisfied that no one would do jack shit to threaten them, they allowed the circus to go ahead unchallenged.

They will do the same to you if they haven't already.

On 12/4/2021 at 12:07 PM, Covidiot said:

The only part of whats happening now that I can't figure out is... What is UK Gov waiting for? Why the pause? If they know as we do there will be no fight back what are they waiting for? Just roll out the mandatory vaxxes already!

The [email protected]@rds are like a great white shark playing with a seal pup before the final f’in kill!