Forced to take vaccine (or basically become homeless and starve to death)

MarkBirtley

I have a interview for a job today...not virtual interview or some screening automatic and impersonal test..no no...a real ''old school'' in shape interview🤦‍♂️. The  craziest thing is that i asked myself "should i put a face nappy on?!"🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Do I really experiencing this madness for 2 years?! YES!! It is indeed some challenging times.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 1:34 PM, MarkBirtley said:

The picture quality is still bad, it's blurry when zoomed in

Yes i really don't know why it end up like this. It's like it become just a thumbnail once i upload it. The original is clear and have bigger size too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2021 at 12:05 AM, MarkBirtley said:

Germany, the doctor is more likely to report me to the police than do that. I have some friends from north African countries that did that, but most doctors here are douche bags that follow whatever instructions they get from the government. Last time I went to a doctor, he kept trying to persuade me to take the jab and  blaming me for the spread of covid. Funnily enough he also kept praising the  Pfizer  vaccine and shittalking other vaccines, when in fact all of them are sh*t.

I guess Pfizer pays the best bribes and kickbacks 

@MarkBirtley

I am really sorry to hear of the pressure you are under and what's going on. The world is shit. Not the Earth, that's beautiful, but "the world" -society.

There is the Novavax vaccine. Search YouTube for "You Will Love This Vaccine". I haven't had it but did consider it as a possibility. But I did see that it still relies on a spike protein. However it works much as the old fashioned vaccinations do, using a dead spike protein, so it is VASTLY different from the mRNA types.

I don't know how easy it would be to get in Germany. I haven't seen it on offer in UK either. Nothing is much mentioned about it but it seems viable.....that's a mystery (or not, as we all know the mRNA's are some kind of other thing, don't we? And of course we have all got to have those!)

Okay here's a completely crazy idea. It could work if you're young, fit, can drive, don't mind being itinerant, racking up the occasional parking fine, have a streak of wildness, being cold sometimes, having to dig a latrine in the morning and covering up like a cat...etc.

Chuck it all in. pool all your money, buy a road vehicle, convert it to a simple living space. Install a woodburner you can cook on. Get a small generator. Hit the road, and go to some nicer place like more rural, but with people not too far away.
Buy old furniture. Do it up, paint designs or stencils on it, Sell them roadside or in camping areas. Or some other project that you like, just to make enough money for fuel and basic needs, food etc.

With a geni, and some way of getting internet you could live OK like that and not completely primitive. I know a few people who do. One makes furniture out of slices of wood either given to him or for a small price from the forestry. Beautiful stuff, and he charges a fair but decent price for his work but has sold many.

If you have internet, you could even maybe keep up with your studies online?

That might not appeal, of course.

Edited by CrowintheSnow

I finally...have a job ..a real interview today and i start tomorrow. ...not that bad almost a year without a job...🙄. No mask mandate and no jab requirement...not in my field of study at all and not what close to what i was doing prior to this mess...working on evening shift wich is cool...less if not no masketeers, i still don't get use to it. Like the "i want to change my gender ...nope i want my previous gender" , i digress. They never ask me to put a nappie on either...fuck this is really a thing. My criteria for a job in Q3 & Q4 of 2021 & for 2022. No face nappie on, no jab, no maskers around if possible...and they were hard to find at the same place. But thank god i will soon be able to eat as i was used to.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pierre-Luc said:

I finally...have a job ..a real interview today and i start tomorrow. ...not that bad almost a year without a job...🙄. No mask mandate and no jab requirement...not in my field of study at all and not what close to what i was doing prior to this mess...working on evening shift wich is cool...less if not no masketeers, i still don't get use to it. Like the "i want to change my gender ...nope i want my previous gender" , i digress. They never ask me to put a nappie on either...fuck this is really a thing. My criteria for a job in Q3 & Q4 of 2021 & for 2022. No face nappie on, no jab, no maskers around if possible...and they were hard to find at the same place. But thank god i will soon be able to eat as i was used to.

Well done pal, and you did it your way, might not be your usual job, but take this small victory, as over time they add up to us all winning. Go Pierre man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/2/2022 at 8:48 PM, Pierre-Luc said:

Congratulations!

• Thanks 1

On 2/3/2022 at 4:48 AM, Pierre-Luc said:

You're the fking man bro!

• Thanks 1