European countries in lockdown or partial lockdown

RobSS

I have been really concerned about the latest developments in Austria, particularly the threat to fine or imprison anyone who doesn't have the 'vaccine'. I want to believe this is just a threat designed to scare large numbers of people getting into it, but I'm not sure. 

Obviously if that was brought to UK I'm still not budging, but it wouldn't surprise me if people in prison were having the 'vaccine' forced upon them. 

I am also concerned about the future possibility of being banned from public transport for not taking the 'vaccine'. I do not drive so am obviously reliant upon it for any travel from my hometown. 

Again, it's not possible to make me back down, but the likely scenario of being asked for one of these so-called passports to get on a bus would likely result in me refusing to get back off the bus, and the driver phoning the police. I want to believe this scenario isn't possible but I just don't know any more. I would rather minimize any involvement with the police because frankly, I can't stand them. 

In other words, I am concerned about the future. If I am prevented from getting buses I will be unable to leave my hometown and will be very, very angry.

Edited by Ethel

On 11/23/2021 at 8:40 PM, Ethel said:

I have been really concerned about the latest developments in Austria, particularly the threat to fine or imprison anyone who doesn't have the 'vaccine'. I want to believe this is just a threat designed to scare large numbers of people getting into it, but I'm not sure. 

Obviously if that was brought to UK I'm still not budging, but it wouldn't surprise me if people in prison were having the 'vaccine' forced upon them. 

I am also concerned about the future possibility of being banned from public transport for not taking the 'vaccine'. I do not drive so am obviously reliant upon it for any travel from my hometown. 

Again, it's not possible to make me back down, but the likely scenario of being asked for one of these so-called passports to get on a bus would likely result in me refusing to get back off the bus, and the driver phoning the police. I want to believe this scenario isn't possible but I just don't know any more. I would rather minimize any involvement with the police because frankly, I can't stand them. 

In other words, I am concerned about the future. If I am prevented from getting buses I will be unable to leave my hometown and will be very, very angry.

Not going to budge here either. Just a thought, I haven't asked anyone ask the question, will we be able to trust politicians ever again? I can't see how things can ever change, unless, of course, something really unexpected happens. It really does focus the mind trying to understand what that unexpected something might be, and how it could change the future. Something inside tells me something good is coming, though, something great.

Best wishes

In the above post, the question should've read, "I haven't heard anyone ask the question, will we be able to trust politicians ever again?" I rearranged the sentence and didn't properly check it before submitting the post, but I think the sense of the question was still clear anyway!

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

In the above post, the question should've read, "I haven't heard anyone ask the question, will we be able to trust politicians ever again?" I rearranged the sentence and didn't properly check it before submitting the post, but I think the sense of the question was still clear anyway!

I never trusted politicians before, or doctors, or dentists, or veterinarians or priests. It's a way to make money without physical labour and you can lie as much as you like.