The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial thread

Doc

A retrospective following the recent NYC Chief Coroner’s Resignation:

The Free Press Report

On November 29th 2021, the first day of the Ghislaine Maxwell, ABC reported that NYC Chief Medical Officer Dr. Barbara Sampson would be resigning. It had been over two years since Sampson had ruled Jeffrey Epstein’s prison death as a suicide, determined by process of “careful review of all investigative information, including complete autopsy findings”. The autopsy was performed by Kristin Roman, MD.

This ruling was heavily scrutinized by several observers following Sampson’s announcement (reported by ABC at 2:30am the morning of August 17th, 2019). Several medical professionals provided their perspective to journalists in efforts to explain the specific assessment of available information pertaining to Epstein’s death and the peculiar events that had proceeded it. Dr. Michael Baden provided his medical opinion during a 60 Minutes special, focusing on collective evidence to determine if it was feasible for Epstein (at 6 ft, 185 pounds) to asphyxiate himself using a thinly torn bed sheet strip that had been rigged from the lower bunk bed in his cell. 

Baden also made reference to Epstein’s Autopsy report specifically noting several abnormalities to previous alleged suicides he had conducted, or reviewed such as a broken hyoid bone, an injury which Baden claimed was typically sustained from blunt trauma or force related strangulation of the neck (suggesting another individual may have been present). It is important to note that Epstein sustained injuries only weeks before his death when found semi-unconscious in his cell with bruising on his neck. 

In the interest of disclosing Baden’s professional history of medical testimony, he has been criticized in the past by government officials for “sloppy record keeping, poor judgment, and a lack of cooperation” although it is unsure if political posturing played a role in Baden’s unfavorable treatment, as he had worked on many high-profile cases during his time with Brooklyn M.E’s office (including a case involving the death of one, Nathan Rockefeller). This does not invalidate present inquiry into Epstein’s cause of death but is indicative that Baden may have established a reputation of failing to unquestionably take direction from government officials.

Several medical experts agree with Baden’s assessment of questioning the cause of the broken hyoid bone in Epstein’s neck. The National Association of Medical Examiners has stated:

“If, hypothetically, the hyoid bone is broken, that would generally raise questions about strangulation, but it is not definitive and it does not exclude suicide by hanging,” National Association of Medical Examiners President Jonathan Arden told The Washington Post.

Although a suicide note was found in Epstein’s cell, Rolling Stone reported that Epstein had specifically stated that he was not suicidal in the days leading up to his alleged suicide. Epstein had been described as being “in great spirits” during his last interaction with his legal team hours before his death. According to a source acquired by the New York Post, “What he (Epstein) really wanted to do was get bail so he could cooperate”. This suggests Epstein was willing to cooperate with authorities to identify individuals that were implicated within his operation, leading to further scrutiny of the irregular events that allowed Epstein’s death. 

Epstein had requested to be moved to the Special Housing Unit for higher security. When stating the reason for requesting a cell change, Epstein stated that he was aware of “many members of MS-13 in his current cell block” and believed he was unsafe. According to CNBC, “on July 23, Epstein was found semiconscious on the floor of his cell with marks on his neck.” Epstein’s cell mate (Nicholas Tartaglione; charged with 4 homicides) was transferred out of his cell in the facility's Special Housing Unit following Epstein’s being placed on suicide watch. It is believed that Tartaglione was relocated to another cell within Special Housing Unit lock up. After this time Efrain Reyes was housed within Epstein’s cell, but was relocated days before the alleged suicide. 

The New York Times reported that Epstein "was supposed to have been checked by guards every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed" the night before his death. It is also important to note that CBS reported shrieking was heard from Epstein’s jail cell the morning of his alleged suicide, which occurred mere hours after the release of over 2,000 documents from Epstein's prior lawsuit, including testimony from alleged victim Virginia Giuffre.

Two separate cameras were located outside of Epstein’s cell however, these recordings would not be made available, with prison guards reportedly recording and saving video feeds related to another portion of the prison all together. Prosecution described this as “deeply troubling” but has been criticized for failing to seek harsher legal punishment for such an egregious error.  

Guards Michael Thomas and Tova Noel testified under oath to “willfully and knowingly” falsifying prison inmate wellness check records. It is still unsure as to why further inquiry into these procedures was not pursued. Both guards received a deferred sentence, it is unknown why such leniency has been granted.

Questions remain, one particularly

Throughout Epstein’s time at Metropolitan Correctional Centre, where was respect for due process?

Blame cannot be cast at those that question overt proclamations that “Epstein didn’t kill himself.” However, when honestly reviewing the series of coinciding irregularities in the days leading up to Epstein’s death, it becomes painfully obvious that conjecture only arises from believing that a 6 ft man (who denied he had attempted suicide and was described just hours earlier as “in great spirits”) knotted a thinly ripped bed sheet around his neck, leveraged it underneath (then rigged it on top of) his bunk bed frame and proceeded to generate enough force to break his hyoid bone. Couple this alongside subsequent mishandling of fallout related to Epstein’s death, serious questions are posed as to the respect for due process throughout Metropolitan Correctional Center and existing United States legal institutions.

Did Jeffrey Epstein kill himself? Was it a coincidence that NYC Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson had resigned the morning of the Maxwell Trial? Unlikely is an understatement. 

I think there is more than one faction in the PTB too Morph. Its like sibling rivalry, they're cut from the same cloth, but there is still infighting. They agree a destination but can't agree on the route to said destination. Maybe they've found some other assets to carry on the trafficking? Maybe they had them all along? If Epstein and Maxwell became a liability to the PTB then they had to be replaced? Fuck knows.. I'm open to anything at this point. It's all conjecture.  

We're gonna get told off in a minute for derailing the thread.. take it to this one?

@Doc @Macnamara @DarianF @Saved 

Oh I totally agree it's conjecture and everything we generally post is. I just find this whole case a mystery, because why take some of your best assets out, especially mossad ones. It makes no sense other than competing factions. I find it quite profound why this is even playing out. I'm sure something mad will happen, all theatre of course. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Fuck knows.. I'm open to anything at this point. It's all conjecture. 

then maybe they actually want it to be known .... along with the harm caused by jabs and lockdowns .... that they intend for the 'mass' to revolt and that is the path to bring in their anti christ?

Will copy this here (posting it does not mean that I consider it correct .... just that it is a possible path)

Normally I wouldn't post the below audio video but I have been considering for some time that it is a possibility? (so just putting it out there)

Over the last 18 months there has been vastly too much information showing that this "covid" is bullshit .... even the downgrading of covid on the 19th March 2020 from a high consequence infectious disease .... and is planned (I mean that it is planned that it be known and provable that world governments purposely murdered their own people .... come on Klaus Schwab is a movie villain .... literally, just give him the fluffy cat!).

Although I would consider that those in government who did not 'act' as wanted (for their own ego/control/power), have now been 'spoken' with and promised shit (which they will not get, they will get an angry mob instead).

The 'mass' will never act until it is right in their face .... nice and personal .... and a child dying will bring it home (not so much the death of parents for the mass, as they earn from the parents death, or a lot do in the 1st world .... you know, stops the care home costs stripping the 'money' from the 'inheritance).

The mass including those in the armed forces will rise against 'authority' (as Bush senior said "If they knew what we have done, we would be hanging from lampposts by tomorrow morning!") .... then it is only a waiting game. Just wait for the 'mad max' starvation, pain and suffering .... abracadabra .... the new messiah (anti-christ) comes in to save those who are left .... with a one world authority?

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I'm sure something mad will happen, all theatre of course. 

something mad IS happening: the people who control mossad are pushing a 'final solution' death jab onto the global population

if there is no one left alive then who will be there to keep ghislaine maxwell in jail?

13 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

something mad IS happening: the people who control mossad are pushing a 'final solution' death jab onto the global population

if there is no one left alive then who will be there to keep ghislaine maxwell in jail?

That's a bloody good question....... 🤔 Feckin nobody. 🤣

15 minutes ago, ink said:

then maybe they actually want it to be known .... along with the harm caused by jabs and lockdowns .... that they intend for the 'mass' to revolt and that is the path to bring in their anti christ?

Will copy this here (posting it does not mean that I consider it correct .... just that it is a possible path)

Normally I wouldn't post the below audio video but I have been considering for some time that it is a possibility? (so just putting it out there)

Over the last 18 months there has been vastly too much information showing that this "covid" is bullshit .... even the downgrading of covid on the 19th March 2020 from a high consequence infectious disease .... and is planned (I mean that it is planned that it be known and provable that world governments purposely murdered their own people .... come on Klaus Schwab is a movie villain .... literally, just give him the fluffy cat!).

Although I would consider that those in government who did not 'act' as wanted (for their own ego/control/power), have now been 'spoken' with and promised shit (which they will not get, they will get an angry mob instead).

The 'mass' will never act until it is right in their face .... nice and personal .... and a child dying will bring it home (not so much the death of parents for the mass, as they earn from the parents death, or a lot do in the 1st world .... you know, stops the care home costs stripping the 'money' from the 'inheritance).

The mass including those in the armed forces will rise against 'authority' (as Bush senior said "If they knew what we have done, we would be hanging from lampposts by tomorrow morning!") .... then it is only a waiting game. Just wait for the 'mad max' starvation, pain and suffering .... abracadabra .... the new messiah (anti-christ) comes in to save those who are left .... with a one world authority?

Thanks Ink, I'll give that a watch. 😎👍

21 minutes ago, ink said:

Christ Ink, that covers one of the scenario's I've thought could happen. Dark stuff. Explains all those bunkers in NZ. Maybe they will blow the trafficking thing wide open to aid the anarchy. It's going to be a long trial. 

35 minutes ago, ink said:

And then........ I feel robbed. 

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I think there is more than one faction in the PTB too Morph. Its like sibling rivalry, they're cut from the same cloth, but there is still infighting. They agree a destination but can't agree on the route to said destination. Maybe they've found some other assets to carry on the trafficking? Maybe they had them all along? If Epstein and Maxwell became a liability to the PTB then they had to be replaced? Fuck knows.. I'm open to anything at this point. It's all conjecture.  

We're gonna get told off in a minute for derailing the thread.. take it to this one?

@Doc @Macnamara @DarianF @Saved 

Oh I totally agree it's conjecture and everything we generally post is. I just find this whole case a mystery, because why take some of your best assets out, especially mossad ones. It makes no sense other than competing factions. I find it quite profound why this is even playing out. I'm sure something mad will happen, all theatre of course. 

Hi Morph.

I think the PTB will use the length of this trial to their advantage, string it out over the winter. If the kids end up getting jabbed and dying they may very well start pointing to the trial as a distraction, "hey look, your leaders and cherished celebs are BAD people". It would cause massive cognitive dissonance and confusion leaving people with no clue who to trust.

If they want to collapse society as eluded to in Inks link, they aren't going to want to do that too quickly as it would seem... unnatural, for want of a better word. Imagine the shitstorm that would be unleashed if the public found out that their governments had murdered their kids with dodgy jabs and that alot of them were involved in human and child trafficking/pedophilia. Add to that the known agitators such as Antifa etc.. who will jump on the chance to throw more of Soros' bricks. Could be carnage.

Edited by Doc

Although not directly related to the Ghislane Maxwell trial, I found this site which may be of interest to some

giving the background details of Robert Maxwell and his relationships with Israel and Russia, amongst other

information. Not read it all yet.

Part 2—Why Did Jeffrey Epstein Get Such a Lenient Sentence?

https://keepitsimplenews.com/part-2-of-6-robert-maxwell-superspy/

With Yitzhak Shamir, Israeli PM

Archives of Robert Maxwell and Y.Shamir in Israel in 1991. News Photo -  Getty Images

Shimon Peres (before and later PM of Israel) at the funeral. Ghislaine last on the right.

La veuve Elisabeth Meynard, ses enfants et Shimon Peres lors des... News  Photo - Getty Images

Robert Maxwell with Ariel Sharon "The Butcher" and another Israeli PM

AP_9002200393-640x400.jpg

Many Israeli Prime Ministers were either members of terrorist organisations before they came to power

and/or Mossad intelligence agents.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Part 3 of 6: Ghislaine Maxwell

It has been said that Jeffrey Epstein didn’t attract attention until he started dating Ghislaine Maxwell in the early 1990s.

"Did Mossad recruit her as well after her father died—or even before he died? Could she have followed in his footsteps? It’s possible, but it’s also possible that the Epstein scandal could have interfered with this, but it also could be the reason why she has emerged practically unscathed. The Times reported stories of “meetings with Fidel Castro, and of course, the mixings with royalty including a sojourn with Epstein at Sandringham.”

There are many overlaps between Epstein, Ghislaine and Donald Trump as well. When contacted, Trump’s lawyer, Alan Garten told VICE News that Trump had “no relationship” with Epstein, however, this was contradicted by an Epstein profile in New York Magazine in 2002 that said he’d known Epstein for 15 years and he was a “terrific guy.”

donaldtrumpghislainemaxwell-2.gif

Ghislaine-at-Chelsea-Clintons-wedding.gi

https://keepitsimplenews.com/part-3-of-6-ghislaine-maxwell/

Edited by Golden Retriever

On 11/22/2021 at 7:34 PM, Firestarter said:

A French article detailed that Samuel Pisar was the intermediary between Jeffrey Epstein and Epstein's French lawyers of the Berlioz firm.
At the same time that his stepdad was representing Epstein, who was molesting multiple underage girls, Antony Blinken was a Director of the UK International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children in the UK.

After he left the Clinton Administration, Blinken became a trustee for the Center for Strategic and International Studies together with none other than Henry Kissinger:

https://miningawareness.wordpress.com/2021/05/26/biden-sec-of-state-blinken-was-a-director-of-uk-international-centre-for-missing-exploited-children-in-the-uk-while-stepfather-appears-connected-to-convicted-sex-offender-jeff-epstein-gh/

Thanks Firestarter

"Antony Blinken was a Director of the UK International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children in the UK"

Time permitting, I'm going to research this

Samuel Pisar (Blinken's stepfather) was so close to Robert Maxwell, he read the eulogy at his funeral.

The messed up thing, is that if journalists were what they were supposed to be, that the public should know by now the whole truths about this stuff, and what epsteins case was about in detail.

Journalists are useless nowadays, and i doubt any of them are truth seekers. You have to wonder if journalists are really that sort of person needed to do these jobs, or are they paid shills, without the curiosity and instincts that journalists are supposed to have.

You would think that robert maxwells competition, in media would want to find out all the truths about these things. But no, they let there so-called competition have freedoms to be these horrors.

So much real news is covered up, or rich people take out court injunctions to stop press releasing. Like that person max cliffords job, was to protect his clients from bad media items.

The whole thing is so disgusting, and moulded.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Part 3 of 6: Ghislaine Maxwell

It has been said that Jeffrey Epstein didn’t attract attention until he started dating Ghislaine Maxwell in the early 1990s.

"Did Mossad recruit her as well after her father died—or even before he died? Could she have followed in his footsteps? It’s possible, but it’s also possible that the Epstein scandal could have interfered with this, but it also could be the reason why she has emerged practically unscathed. The Times reported stories of “meetings with Fidel Castro, and of course, the mixings with royalty including a sojourn with Epstein at Sandringham.”

There are many overlaps between Epstein, Ghislaine and Donald Trump as well. When contacted, Trump’s lawyer, Alan Garten told VICE News that Trump had “no relationship” with Epstein, however, this was contradicted by an Epstein profile in New York Magazine in 2002 that said he’d known Epstein for 15 years and he was a “terrific guy.”

donaldtrumpghislainemaxwell-2.gif

Ghislaine-at-Chelsea-Clintons-wedding.gi

https://keepitsimplenews.com/part-3-of-6-ghislaine-maxwell/

Thanks for this GR, will work my way through this, part 2 so good so far. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

resignations

NYC Chief Medical Officer Who Ruled Epstein Killed Himself Resigns The First Day Of The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

https://patriotone.substack.com/p/nyc-chief-medical-officer-who-ruled

Les Wexner Will Step Down as the Chair of the Columbus Partnership

https://amp.columbusmonthly.com/amp/8837395002

CEO of Barclay's also quit that same day as well........ 🤔