Depopulation question

Heidi

I have been thinking about the endgame for this agenda being played out atm. Both about the perception, the depopulation-idea etc., and there is one thing which I can't come to term with.
So, as we already see, a lot of people are being sick/dyeing because of the vaccine, but;
I don't understand why they don't just get rid of us, who doesn't obey and agree to the new system? All those who obey to it, aka take the vaccine, use all the bio-technologies, believe in the system, bring their smart-devices everywhere, they would be way easier to control than us.

Maybe it's a topic you have already covered, but I would like to hear what you think.

6 hours ago, Heidi said:

don't understand why they don't just get rid of us, who doesn't obey and agree to the new system?

because those who don't know,don't know that they don't know.....so they don't need to

and any negative emotion is a very welcomed by the rulers,they need us alive but under their own terms 

• Like 1

Interesting point of view. 

Sheep are always easy to heard 

This worldwide event has become a massive downer and has provided a lot of negative energy.

It would be great to have a clear picture of what is going on and why.

Culling all of the sheep doesn't seem to make sense 

The Dragon is here because it wants to devour the a "pearl" only humans can produce.

If it can devour the "pearl", then it's the end of spiritual evolution for humanity, and the Dragon gets to prove to God that God made a mistake in creating humans.

It's up to us to realise what that "pearl" is, and then defeat the Dragon.

1729362595_Cosmictoroidalflow.jpg.cbd622870208b0fbe711d090670978eb.jpg

Edited by RobSS
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, RobSS said:

The Dragon is here because it wants to devour the a "pearl" only humans can produce.

If it can devour the "pearl", then it's the end of spiritual evolution for humanity, and the Dragon gets to prove to God that God made a mistake in creating humans.

The "pearl", interesting. I have the past few years been studying in my spare-time some ancient Hebrew, went through the Bible, The Gospel of Thomas etc. I'm never going to be a member of a church or belonging to any religion, and I probably read the old text different than others, but "the pearl" is one of the thing we need to find, that's also what the texts tell us to.

12 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

because those who don't know,don't know that they don't know.....so they don't need to

and any negative emotion is a very welcomed by the rulers,they need us alive but under their own terms 

Yeah, maybe you are right. And even if I try hard not to, it's almost impossible not to send any negative energies out right now. 

I work within care, and we are 2 left in this huge company who haven't' got the jab. Even my boyfriend took it a few weeks back, and I have cried so much, because, he knows what is going on, but he felt pressured from his family and work.

5 hours ago, Duewy said:

This worldwide event has become a massive downer and has provided a lot of negative energy.

Yea very easy. It still amazes me to look around me, example at my workplace (I work within care). And to see how the personnel swap from "check corona-pass, wear mask, keep distance", till not thinking about it because the rules have been gone for a while, dictated by the government - till the rule are back, and from now this is very very dangerous again.

It's like switching a button.

19 hours ago, Heidi said:

I have been thinking about the endgame for this agenda being played out atm. Both about the perception, the depopulation-idea etc., and there is one thing which I can't come to term with.
So, as we already see, a lot of people are being sick/dyeing because of the vaccine, but;
I don't understand why they don't just get rid of us, who doesn't obey and agree to the new system? All those who obey to it, aka take the vaccine, use all the bio-technologies, believe in the system, bring their smart-devices everywhere, they would be way easier to control than us.

Maybe it's a topic you have already covered, but I would like to hear what you think.

If you study history. Rulers wanna rule. And they need slaves to rule over. And they need slaves to do the work. And they need slaves to get rich.

If the aim is to kill everyone, then there would be no one to rule, no one to do the work and no one to get rich off of.

So if there is an aim to kill everyone. Then it would be a complete change in direction from history as to what rulers do and are by nature.

Or perhaps they want to reduce the population a bit rather than kill everyone. Which is more plausible. But to me there are more benefits having more people than less people for the rulers-> more human capital to steal from etc. hence why we have seen huge population growth alongside the elite getting even richer as a result.

On 11/23/2021 at 2:16 AM, Duewy said:

I see it like this;    If i were a farmer i would have no use for old animals in my herd.

I would have no use for any sick or unhealthy animals either.  

Only fit healthy stock are kept and bred from. 

If you apply this to society right now it makes sense to me anyway.  

On 11/23/2021 at 2:25 AM, RobSS said:

It is LOVE they want. We have it. They don't.

On 11/23/2021 at 7:37 AM, Heidi said:

The "pearl", interesting. I have the past few years been studying in my spare-time some ancient Hebrew, went through the Bible, The Gospel of Thomas etc. I'm never going to be a member of a church or belonging to any religion, and I probably read the old text different than others, but "the pearl" is one of the thing we need to find, that's also what the texts tell us to.

I'm thinking of starting a new thread on the "pearl" theme. If you have anything interesting you'd like to contribute, I look forward to reading it. I'm familiar with the "Hymn of the Pearl", from the Acts of Thomas. I'm not a member of any church, or organised religion either. The word 'church' isn't even mentioned in original biblical manuscripts!

The symbolism of the "pear"l is connected to so many different subjects, including the Tree of Life. Also teleology, and what's sometimes known as the transcendental object at the end of time, which is also the Grail, so plenty of scope for discussion in the coming months, hopefully!

All best,

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 3:22 AM, RobSS said:

I'm thinking of starting a new thread on the "pearl" theme. If you have anything interesting you'd like to contribute, I look forward to reading it. I'm familiar with the "Hymn of the Pearl", from the Acts of Thomas. I'm not a member of any church, or organised religion either. The word 'church' isn't even mentioned in original biblical manuscripts!

The symbolism of the "pear"l is connected to so many different subjects, including the Tree of Life. Also teleology, and what's sometimes known as the transcendental object at the end of time, which is also the Grail, so plenty of scope for discussion in the coming months, hopefully!

All best,

Yes please start a thread with that :-) I'm also very interested in Thomas, but I also think I read these texts different than others. Ping me if you start such thread.

21 minutes ago, Heidi said:

Yes please start a thread with that :-) I'm also very interested in Thomas, but I also think I read these texts different than others. Ping me if you start such thread.

It's interesting you have a different take to others on the Thomas, I look forward to that. I'll ping you when it's posted.

On 11/25/2021 at 12:15 PM, Rachel Underhill said:

I see it like this;    If i were a farmer i would have no use for old animals in my herd.

I would have no use for any sick or unhealthy animals either.  

Only fit healthy stock are kept and bred from. 

If you apply this to society right now it makes sense to me anyway.  

The only problem with this analogy is that most people aren't fit or healthy. The quality of food and lifesfyle erodes health at an alarming rate. Add the, what seems to be, the deleterious effect on the immune system by the vaccines, and you half less healthy people than you started with. I get your point, "they" want immasculated, unthinking, compliant men and boys. And similarly with women. 

• Like 1