Hillary Clinton slams cryptocurrency

Nathan Oakley

So the David Icke Socials chosen survival strategy is......whisky?!!

Sounds like it ticks all the boxes:

-can be used to make molotov cocktails if things get hairy

-can be used to barter goods on the black market

-can be used as a store of value when fiat currency collapses

and if all else fails you can drink it and get completely rat-arsed!

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

So the David Icke Socials chosen survival strategy is......whisky?!!

Sounds like it ticks all the boxes:

-can be used to make molotov cocktails if things get hairy

-can be used to barter goods on the black market

-can be used as a store of value when fiat currency collapses

and if all else fails you can drink it and get completely rat-arsed!

So tell us about your survival strategy.....

What steps have you taken to preserve wealth and obtain easily tradable assets in readiness for whatever they throw at us?

I'm sure we're all eager to hear something useful.

Edited by Truthspoon

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I do not require such a thing .... I am here until I am else where.

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

What steps have you taken to preserve wealth

"Preserve wealth" .... I have all that I need, I do not require your limited realms supposed wealth.

I will NOT be running around picking up the 30 pieces of silver .... nor will I 'horde' that which I have from others .... I am not in "fear"

7 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

tradable assets

food and shelter .... then knowledge of continuing such .... yes weapons will be required ....... but mainly a community which protects each other.

You are welcome to "wander alone and horde that which possess your being" .... tis your choice :)

12 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

What steps have you taken to preserve wealth and obtain easily tradable assets in readiness for whatever they throw at us?

I'm sure we're all eager to hear something useful.

I think you've won me over to the whiskey school of thought. I can get on board with that!

6 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

My primary concern with crypto is an ethical one.

Trying to make a few quid in the experimental phase of the New World Order currency which you are nicely all testing for them....

Not for me.

If you can't see that the Illuminati created Crypto then you are a bit naive. 

New World Order currency! Illuminati created Crypto!

LOL Liespoon - do you even know how bitcoin works? Or the other layer 1 blockchains? Or maybe layer 2s?

No - you would rather go into auto illumaniti mode shouting New World Order! - Than take some time and educate yourself.

3 hours ago, Covidiot said:

No point in arguing with those dependent on the system and who will fight to protect it.

Fact is if the Great Reset gets nasty and TPTB pull the plug on tinternet and electricity all those mugs can sit in darkness consoling themselves that their "wealth" is safe LOL. As it stands now you can freely trade your amazing crypto but when the fanatics say cash out what does that mean? 🤔

Of course it means exchanging that beloved but truly useless "crypto" for hard cash in order to actually spend this wealth. And lets be clear when you cash out you must find a buyer who has cash to give you for your much beloved crypto coins. No buyers = no value. It's the mother of all pyramid scams. It requires constant demand from new suckers to maintain it's "value" as it intrinsically has NONE.

When the trading of crypto is banned WORLDWIDE the mugs still in the game will have lost everything. The one world digital currency will not be able to be bought with your stupid crypro coins and no business will accept them in exchange for goods and services. Only the mega corporations will survive the reset and THEY WILL follow the globalist NWO agenda. Who then will buy your useless cryptos? The answer is no one and they will go back to being worthless.

Once enough suckers have bought into the great crypto scam the "whales"(tptb who created said market/coins) will dump their coins crashing the market and wiping the fools out. Great way to destroy masses of wealth held by the plebs.

LOL - When the trading of crypto is banned WORLDWIDE!

So how would they do that? Maybe they will turn off the internet. You know that famous internet on/off switch!

6 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

New World Order currency! Illuminati created Crypto!

LOL Liespoon - do you even know how bitcoin works? Or the other layer 1 blockchains? Or maybe layer 2s?

No - you would rather go into auto illumaniti mode shouting New World Order! - Than take some time and educate yourself.

So who created Bitcoin then? Don't even pretend you know. Nobody does.

It's obviously military grade technology..... do you think hackers and hobbyists can just come up with that stuff?

You're basically promoting New World Order digital currency designed to reduce us to endless rationing and make saving and accumulation of wealth impossible

You'll find out sooner or later....

Edited by Truthspoon

3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Thanks Covidiot. 

Also I like to think that with my stockpile of fine scotch I am more than ready for either the post-apocalyptic barter economy or the underground black-market....

Either way I can't lose. If it's a zombie-apocalypse then I will just stick a rag in the top of one of the bottles (of cheaper Scotch) and blow up the zombies with molotov cocktails....

Crypto for me is the product of a decadent economic system..... and it will not survive much longer.... and will be utterly worthless in the long term....

Also I am just too lazy to be constantly having to watch my investment portfolio at all hours..... I know my assets will only gain in value and I do not have to worry about them...

But consider for all the people that made money on crypto I suspect a lot more lost money and ended up carrying the bag for you.

In that respect it's kind of exploitative.... and yes, definitely a pyramid scam....

The biggest horror of any Crypto is knowing when to 'cash out'. 

I suspect very very few people actually get this right......and either regret cashing out too early and missing out on bigger gains, or cash out too late because they slept through the latest country banning Crypto and sending its value nose-diving.... so statistically..... the odds are actually stacked against anyone trying to 'win' with crypto.

Yes if your house catches fire - your crypto will go up in flames. But the fine scotch will survive!!

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

It's obviously military technology..... do you think hackers and hobbyists can just come up with that stuff?

Pretty much like who created ethereum, solana, Avax, Binance, cardano.

Have you ever coded any software? Please dont ie - Liespoon. :-)

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

It's obviously military technology..... do you think hackers and hobbyists can just come up with that stuff?

MILITARY TECHNOLOGY!! LOL WTF ARE YOU ON??!!

Bitcoin is old technology. It is 12 years old and has had only a few updates. But if it makes you sleep at night - sure think of it as the same tech that sent men to the moon (yeah right!) LOL

4 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

LOL - When the trading of crypto is banned WORLDWIDE!

So how would they do that? Maybe they will turn off the internet. You know that famous internet on/off switch!

Governments will just replace it with their own digital currencies....... maybe even allow limited exchanges initially in order to drive the crypto market to their own central bank offerings.....

China are basically already doing that and offering huge returns.........if people see the price raising they'll dump their Bitcoins and buy into the government cryptos.

3 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

MILITARY TECHNOLOGY!! LOL WTF ARE YOU ON??!!

Bitcoin is old technology. It is 12 years old and has had only a few updates. But if it makes you sleep at night - sure think of it as the same tech that sent men to the moon (yeah right!) LOL

What does the age have to do with it? 

The internet is also military technology. Did you know that?

Calm down little fella.

9 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

Pretty much like who created ethereum, solana, Avax, Binance, cardano.

Have you ever coded any software? Please dont ie - Liespoon. :-)

Have you ever slept with a woman?

Please don't lie.

I'm picking up on a lot of virgin rage from you.

Edited by Truthspoon

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

Governments will just replace it with their own digital currencies....... maybe even allow limited exchanges initially in order to drive the crypto market to their own central bank offerings.....

China are basically already doing that and offering huge returns.........if people see the price raising they'll dump their Bitcoins and buy into the government cryptos.

Yes that it working well for China. 

And as for the UK. This country has a great tradition in bringing in large IT projects - on time and on budget.

You have certainly got me there. I am not going to sleep tonight with Boris and Rishi working on the UK digital currency.

Let me guess they will call up the illuminati and get the best people on it?

So you have Boris, Rishi, Biden, Trump, Hillary, The chinese communist party.

On my side I have vitalik buterin, Gavin Wood, charles hoskinson, Emin Gün Sirer, anatoly yakovenko etc

Looks like crypto is in trouble! :-)

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

What does the age have to do with it? 

The internet is also military technology. Did you know that?

Calm down little fella.

Technology improves with time. How old are you Liespoon? I guess too young to see the world change before your eyes - due to the advancement of technology.

The fact you have to ask "What does the age have to do with it? " - shows you are out of your depth on this subject. Run along kid and play with your barbies.

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

I notice elsewhere that you are spreading Flat-Earth disinfo.

I think you're obviously a low rent spook.

You're here promoting Crypto bullshit in the same breath as Flat Earth bullshit.....

It's obvious who your masters are.

How much are the Chinese communist party paying you to spread FUD on crypto?

Please dont lie - Liespoon! :-)

Me and the Mrs got some Bitcoin back in May when it was relatively cheap. Why not. It's worth a punt. We've doubled our money, but the mantra is.... 'Never invest more than you are willing to lose'. We didn't. 

All currency€¥$£ is fiat, it's backed by a promise, unless it's gold or silver and even then those things only have the value we attach to them.

I do struggle with the complexity of the Blockchain and it does feel like it's too big to be a grass roots thing but...people go to the bookies every day a throw their money at the outcome of a  horse race and football match. Everything on this earth has the cabals fingerprints on it at the end of the day.

If the Bitcoin goes to shit...so be it. 

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

It's obviously military grade technology..... do you think hackers and hobbyists can just come up with that stuff?

You're basically promoting New World Order digital currency designed to reduce us to endless rationing and make saving and accumulation of wealth impossible

You'll find out sooner or later....

My money is on this dude, has all the right credentials but he will never out himself because if he did it would take the power away from the people, which was the point of BTC in the first place.

moot point about about crypto giving help to the ptb the chinese central bank already has its digital currency including digital money that expires.

https://www.db.com/news/detail/20210714-digital-yuan-what-is-it-and-how-does-it-work

it wont be governments running it but central banks.

they don't want any crypto currencies interfering with their plans to introduce their digital money.

hence why with large spread trials of digital cash in china they banned crypto.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-58678907

10 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

moot point about about crypto giving help to the ptb the chinese central bank already has its digital currency including digital money that expires.

https://www.db.com/news/detail/20210714-digital-yuan-what-is-it-and-how-does-it-work

it wont be governments running it but central banks.

they don't want any crypto currencies interfering with their plans to introduce their digital money.

hence why with large spread trials of digital cash in china they banned crypto.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-58678907

You can not stop BTC, you would need to take down electrical forms of communications, which will never happen, they are wedded to their own demise and they know it, the best they can do is act with the pedophile mentality which is all too prevalent in the Dragon language that is being used to entice you, like said pedophile shaking a bag of sweets from a car window, if they were to shake said bag of sweets at me i would say, sure, beat the fuck out of said pedophile, kick it to the gutter, take the car and the sweeties and when finished say "mmmmm nice ride, not my kind of enticement though", torch it and walk away, but then that's me.

10 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

It used to be much better. The modern bottlings are identified as being bottled at Port Ellen, but the really good stuff are the White Horse bottlings, these ended in the early 2000's.

You find this information on the bottom of the label below the post code. But you won't find them now unless you got a whisky auction website.

I picked up about 4 bottles of the White Horse distillers Laga 16..... paid about 80 quid. Possibly each bottle is worth about 300 quid now.... the price will only increase because the supplies are dwindling as they get drunk up.

Then you get Lagavulin 12 from the 1980's... Each bottle probably costs about 1000 pounds.... probably bought for about 20-30 quid in the 80's. I tasted it....amazing stuff.

See the possibilities of making money with Scotch?

Laga 16 now has a problem where the finishing is rushed...... I don't know if you've noticed but the stuff tastes great when you open it, but within a couple  of days of opening, it falls apart and tastes flat.... the smokiness disappears and the sherry finish turns to musty flat cola.....it could be because it spends just a short time in sherry casks and it only adds a kind of veneer of flavour and somehow doesn't quite impregnate the spirit...  It never used to be the case... I don't buy Laga 16 anymore for this reason.... cost cutting has led to a lack of quality in the finished product.

I don't buy much new whisky now. I've got all I will ever need. The prices are now becoming unreasonable as people rush to whisky as an investment.... and also quality has declined right across the board..... 

Talisker 18 is probably best bang for your buck these days..... not cheap but a nicely finished aged smoky single malt....

I had some in 2012, 2013, & 2014. It was definitely good for me back then, but then again I don't have your wide range on it. Very interesting insights, thanks for sharing. The other one I really liked was Laphroaig. I had two different versions at around the same time period, but I can't remember which ones exactly. All I remember it was incredibly smokey/peaty and knocked me on my arse, in an exceptionally awesome way 😄

But just for a general drop, yes I agree quality overall has dropped to near garbage levels in some cases, and prices have gone insane.