Hillary Clinton slams cryptocurrency

Nathan Oakley

Yeah man. I mean the USA's biggest export the past century has been the dollar. And they have exchanged it for Chinese assets and labour. So who would want to give up that free meal ticket right? 

Print some paper from nothing and exchange get real goods and services. It's brilliant when you think about it.

At least Hillary is so reviled that anything she says will not be taken seriously.

50 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah man. I mean the USA's biggest export the past century has been the dollar. And they have exchanged it for Chinese assets and labour. So who would want to give up that free meal ticket right? 

Print some paper from nothing and exchange get real goods and services. It's brilliant when you think about it.

At least Hillary is so reviled that anything she says will not be taken seriously.

Where is your phone killary?

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm pretty sure Bitcoin is an Illuminati invention....

Just the old cunt is out of the loop.....

Well if it is, knowing how reviled the old cunt is, perhaps her denouncements have the effect of leading those who oppose to her to it even more. A form of reverse psych perhaps.

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Not necessarily, maybe she is being used as a form of 'reverse psychology'? Remember how everything is so polarised nowadays?

Hillary Clinton = BAD

So if she's against cryptocurrency, then cryptocurrency = GOOD

Anyone who may have been on the fence, starts pumping their 'actual money' into crypto.

Crypto then turns out to be a massive con, and is actually BAD

Oh, all these people just lost all their money.

See how this all works? 😄

41 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

Well if it is, knowing how reviled the old cunt is, perhaps her denouncements have the effect of leading those who oppose to her to it even more. A form of reverse psych perhaps.

It wouldn't surprise me.....

My theory about Bitcoin is that it will lead to total economic collapse as more and more pension funds, hedge funds, and even banks invest in it....

Then the bubble bursts..... and we have 1929 all over again. Massive world-wide economic crisis.

For me the technology is too advanced and the idea behind Bitcoin too abstract to have come from grass-roots. I am sure it is a military operation.

46 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Not necessarily, maybe she is being used as a form of 'reverse psychology'? Remember how everything is so polarised nowadays?

Hillary Clinton = BAD

So if she's against cryptocurrency, then cryptocurrency = GOOD

Anyone who may have been on the fence, starts pumping their 'actual money' into crypto.

Crypto then turns out to be a massive con, and is actually BAD

Oh, all these people just lost all their money.

See how this all works? 😄

I had considered that........ that is precisely the way we need to think nowadays because EVERYTHING is a con and a trick.

6 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

My theory about Bitcoin is that it will lead to total economic collapse as more and more pension funds, hedge funds, and even banks invest in it....

Then the bubble bursts..... and we have 1929 all over again. Massive world-wide economic crisis.

Something big would need to happen price-wise first, because it's still very niche. 100k is possibly the psychologically important milestone to do it, if it were to happen quickly say in the next year.

The bubble will burst anyway, it's a normal part of a market cycle. Except those knowledgeable are already more or less out by that point, leaving retail investors with expensive bags of nothing.

My concern is where to put my money in the near future. If i leave it in crypto will it without warning become illegal, thus losing it all, or will i have time to cash out?  And if i do cash out, what is to become of fiat, will that too become worthless soon? My solution (if you can call it that), is to actually use my crypto profits almost exclusively on practical or survival purposes (large purchases anyway). I'm not nearly as interested as i was (pre convid) about accruing numbers on a screen telling me how much my account is worth. What would i use it for anyway, travel and living the high life while doing so? Well that's not happening any time soon unless i want to sacrifice my self-worth and life with a fucking masonic kill shot, behind an agenda that even a child can see through.  There's only survival for now.

6 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

For me the technology is too advanced and the idea behind Bitcoin too abstract to have come from grass-roots. I am sure it is a military operation.

It may turn out that way, it may not. There's a lot of smart people in the world. Not all are gov or cult affiliated.

4 hours ago, Shake said:

Killary can go to hell. She laughed about Gaddafi who was in my opinion helping libya and Africa.

That cackling laugh makes me sick. Evil demon witch 

The stuff of nightmares. Been involved in some heated debates about her personality type in the past. Not sure a conclusion ever materialized. 1 and 3 most frequent. Personally i think she's a very dangerous unhealthy 3.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

It wouldn't surprise me.....

Bitcoin was invented in reaction to the financial bubble bursting in 2007/8. Bitcoin is the solution which the banks and the governments are fighting a war against. 

But they cannot win! 

I am sure you guys would have been saying the same things about the internet back in 1995

23 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

i would think only government issued crypto will be allowed soon,  easy to kill the others off if you make it illegal to exchange them for anything else.

LOL easy to kill off the other cryptos?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA

Edited by Nathan Oakley

I don't understand the basic economics of how this current world works. I do understand the fruit of the system, that the greedy prosper and the poor are always with us as a result.

I understand the mechanisms of crypto even less but I guarantee that the fruit will always be - ultimately - the same.

Rotten.

17 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I don't know but I'm certainly very suspicious of it, I'll give you that much. Most cryptocurrencies seem iffy to me and there are so many different companies or ICO's as they are known as offering them and so people would be well advised to research and that all takes time and mental energy. I can't claim to speak for anyone else here but me, I like the simple life, I don't need complications. I want an alternative that will make things EASIER for me rather than complicating things and this crytocurrency route seems like the latter to me.

18 hours ago, spideysensei said:

My concern is where to put my money in the near future. If i leave it in crypto will it without warning become illegal, thus losing it all, or will i have time to cash out?  

BTC is decentralized, so who are they actually banning? They can ban the on/off ramps in countries, but other countries are now reliant on BTC and with VPN there are options.

I would be more concerned with the rebasement of fiat, like which occurred in Argentina fairly recently. Like my ex girlfriend told me, she went to bed on a Friday, woke up on a Monday and without warning all her life savings had been cut by about a third!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mr H said:

BTC is decentralized, so who are they actually banning? They can ban the on/off ramps in countries, but other countries are now reliant on BTC and with VPN there are options.

I would be more concerned with the rebasement of fiat, like which occurred in Argentina fairly recently. Like my ex girlfriend told me, she went to bed on a Friday, woke up on a Monday and without warning all her life savings had been cut by about a third!

So, Gold has been confiscated and revalued, fiat has been essentially confiscated and revalued - BTC has never been confiscated and cannot be revalued because it's decentralised. I don't understand Gold and Fiat folk's concerns in this regard when their favoured assets have actually been fk'd with by the powers that be, yet still view them as "safer".

I mean just look at how well banning crypto in China went.................... not very.....

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1

well they can make it illegal to accept bitcoin as payment and also stop its exchange for currency, that would seriously damage it and maybe even finish it off.  could also make it illegal to own.  they wont want anything competing with their digital crypto currencies that will replace hard currency.

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

So, Gold has been confiscated and revalued, fiat has been essentially confiscated and revalued - BTC has never been confiscated and cannot be revalued because it's decentralised. I don't understand Gold and Fiat folk's concerns in this regard when their favoured assets have actually been fk'd with by the powers that be, yet still view them as "safer".

I mean just look at how well banning crypto in China went.................... not very.....

At last someone on this site who gets it!

2 hours ago, eddy64 said:

well they can make it illegal to accept bitcoin as payment and also stop its exchange for currency, that would seriously damage it and maybe even finish it off.  could also make it illegal to own.  they wont want anything competing with their digital crypto currencies that will replace hard currency.

Yes the UK government has an amazing track record in putting together large IT projects. A UK digital crypto currency will be with us in no time. :-)