Why does the soul choose to enter a human body?

78ast78dgyad

Rather than arguing....how about going back to the topic discussion?

I know FB is good at derailing, RobSS used exactly the same tactics. Anyways...

On 2/11/2022 at 1:26 PM, Gremmels said:

It’s a promise that one day you’ll experience it for yourself.

As humanly possible, our perception, understanding of the Universe is very small.

So when you say your truth stands, a kind of an absolute, it's a dangerous path to follow.

I place a mug on a table.

There are 3 normies and 2 spiritually minded people surrounding the table.

Normie 1 says, the object is circle (from the top view) with something sticking out from the bottom of the circle.

Normie 2 says, it's rectangular.

Normie 3 says, it's it is rectangular but a handle attached to it.

Spiritual 1 says, it's nothing more than a wave, vibration and not a solid object.

Spiritual 2 says, it's made of 0s and 1s.

All of the above are correct in some ways according to their perception but none has the complete picture.

Therefore, truth is always a half truth.

On 2/11/2022 at 7:57 PM, DaleP said:

You can access this Dark Energy mentioned in the article above.

Once you know how to access, you don't need to meditate or do any ritual. You don't need to do but it is probably easier to look at black something....could be as small as pupil of an eye. Then you will become everything and nothing.

David experienced this as well so he knows.

Re-found the link.

It's timestamped from 11:11, watch till 17:00 it's fantastic.

He says that if anything vibrates, it's an illusion. Indeed. For vibration to occur, it needs peaks and troughs, +ve & -ve which is in the realm of 3D duality. I go so far as to say, if there is LEVELs e.g. dimensions, that's an illusion because in the realm of infinity, all exists, there is no levels hence it is called omni with big circle O. David and Luke go on to talk about this infinity. Go there guys and create!

https://youtu.be/79u0Zh4ebus?t=668

I now need to find another video where David talked to this woman about NDE experience where she hit a dome. Didn't bookmark it, typical!!

On 2/10/2022 at 8:52 PM, Gremmels said:

For all those interested please read this. It may be the most important thing you ever read 

https://battleofearth.wordpress.com/2016/09/15/article-2-the-death-trap-and-how-to-avoid-it/

https://www.ickonic.com/Dashboard/SeriesFilm/122

^ NDE story

She's the ONLY person I have come across who didn't go into the light but hit a glass-like dome.

She should have found a hole to escape as per the article above.

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

^ NDE story

She's the ONLY person I have come across who didn't go into the light but hit a glass-like dome.

ah yes that must be the soul net/grid. I’ll definitely check it out.

my plan is to force myself back down to earth and stay as a ghost for a while until i plan my next move.

if you go into the tunnel of light you get trapped in the astral afterlife.

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

^ NDE story

I would like to add to your post. I know two people who had a NDE and both of them told me all they saw was black until they were brought back. There was no mention of any tunnels of light or anything else.

45 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

ah yes that must be the soul net/grid. I’ll definitely check it out.

my plan is to force myself back down to earth and stay as a ghost for a while until i plan my next move.

if you go into the tunnel of light you get trapped in the astral afterlife.

Why can't you figure it out now? 😄

How long can you stay as a ghost/earth bound spirit?

You might run out of energy and get hungry for energy that you might become an energy vampire.....how uncanny.

43 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I would like to add to your post. I know two people who had a NDE and both of them told me all they saw was black until they were brought back. There was no mention of any tunnels of light or anything else.

Awful lot of people have come back/reincarnated having gone into the light.

Another thing to think about is that, even if you are dead and become a spirit, you are still connected to your higher self/over soul as in this Matrix so you could always ask where the hole is so that you can get out.....?

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

they were in the void or the “dazzling darkness” David talks about 

On 2/17/2022 at 1:07 AM, DaleP said:

Why can't you figure it out now? 😄

How long can you stay as a ghost/earth bound spirit?

You might run out of energy and get hungry for energy that you might become an energy vampire.....how uncanny.

Awful lot of people have come back/reincarnated having gone into the light.

Another thing to think about is that, even if you are dead and become a spirit, you are still connected to your higher self/over soul as in this Matrix so you could always ask where the hole is so that you can get out.....?

Why now? Why 2022?

Do we all meet again in the future in 1000 years and reflect on this moment in time?

• 2 weeks later...

Why does the soul choose to enter a human body?

Simple, nobody chooses to enter a human body, it's forced. This planet is horrible and the human body is rubbish, the only people who are here are either dragged down and trapped or people who have deliberately come to sort it out and rescue it because Earth is a danger to itself and to other living planetary systems because it's destroying itself and it's connected to them like a massive dirty cancer. The mistake is that there is no such thing on Earth as one body one soul, it's a jumbled up mess. I'm not, I've got other souls living in my system on purpose when I came down here but I'm in pole position. I'm also multiversally married which mean I carry my husband with me as well, in how many bits he is..  

I'm a soul healer, so I have other souls in me who need repairing, rescuing and protecting so I am a highly complex individual.

I certainly did not choose the vile Dearth body that I'm stuck in. I was captured on the way down here because I can see before I was conceived and what happened to me which was phenomenally nasty (don't lose your head). I was supposed to be born to a family in York but I ended up being dragged into a terrible situation in Burnley, completely cut down and genetically forbidden. I've physically broken out that DNA off my Soul in an attempt to changing back to what I was coming down here from Pleiades, so I'm working with my Pleiadian parents to rebuild my body. Their body structure is fucking well better than the deceased dog eaten crap that is called the wonderful human body. Most of it is missing. BTW anyone can call in their parents to do this if they feel that they have come in from somewhere else. 

• Like 1

On 2/16/2022 at 9:56 PM, DaleP said:

^ NDE story

So I have more info about holes and how to escape.

There are 13 layers. Allegedly the most higher level the human can get is level 8. Likes of Jesus and Sun god lives in the 13th level layer.

When you die, if Jesus, dead family members come to greet you, that is because of what you believe.

I think we have heard this bit before.

Now, if you look up, you will see many holes which opens and closes. You have to time it right so that you can get out from the hole. When you try to get out, you'll get shut out. Once you are out and look down (this world) through the hole, you will see it in rainbow colour....i.e. beautiful. Once you get out to the level 1 it is pitch black and from here onwards, you will face many of your regrets, enemies etc which will make you want to run....if you have not dealt with such thing while you are alive. You will see a dot of light.....and if you go towards it, you will end up in hell. You have to go through the holes all the way to level 8 or as far as you can go by repeating.

Whether you believe this or not, it appears that going towards the light is obviously a bad idea.

Having wrote the above and I realised we could be in a bubble of cell of a body of giant called the God.

Cells opens and closes to let things in and out if you remember biology lesson.

And just as mitochondria resides within cell bubbles, if it goes out it will disintegrate and get absorbed.

Could this be as above, so below? 🤔

But staying on earth is just not so cool anymore. OK, you might say you don't know what's missing until you lose it....

And going to live with aliens for the next 500 years don't excites me either....they drink sludge and have no colourful foods like ours and they don't have emotions.... can you imagine? 🙃

Dilemma...help..... lol

Edited by DaleP

10 hours ago, DaleP said:

Having wrote the above and I realised we could be in a bubble of cell of a body of giant called the God.

Cells opens and closes to let things in and out if you remember biology lesson.

And just as mitochondria resides within cell bubbles, if it goes out it will disintegrate and get absorbed.

Could this be as above, so below? 🤔

But staying on earth is just not so cool anymore. OK, you might say you don't know what's missing until you lose it....

And going to live with aliens for the next 500 years don't excites me either....they drink sludge and have no colourful foods like ours and they don't have emotions.... can you imagine? 🙃

Dilemma...help..... lol

That's the bit I got to after reading about the grid above & where you had to  imagine yourself going through it. Then what. It said head to a certain planet. I forget which one, see, I'd end up being lost in space! :-D 

18 hours ago, BlueSky said:

That's the bit I got to after reading about the grid above & where you had to  imagine yourself going through it. Then what. It said head to a certain planet. I forget which one, see, I'd end up being lost in space! :-D 

yeah when you are dead, all you have to do is think and you'll float and be there.

You think it's just one layer but this old guy who is of secret society said there are many layers/holes you have to go through. As you say, you get lost in space....you need to keep good focus otherwise you'll forget how many layers you have gone through and not reach the final one.... 😱

Normies will follow fake Jesus, Allah etc.... or go to hell.

I heard that you head for sun but you want to go to Orion.... for ths you need to study stars and its shapes and position etc...

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

yeah when you are dead, all you have to do is think and you'll float and be there.

You think it's just one layer but this old guy who is of secret society said there are many layers/holes you have to go through. As you say, you get lost in space....you need to keep good focus otherwise you'll forget how many layers you have gone through and not reach the final one.... 😱

Normies will follow fake Jesus, Allah etc.... or go to hell.

I heard that you head for sun but you want to go to Orion.... for ths you need to study stars and its shapes and position etc...

That's it Orion! Reminded me of the cat Orion in the Men in Black film. They were looking for Orion's Belt. The galaxy was around Orion's neck, as it was very small. 

Men-in-Black-The-Galaxy-is-on-Orion-s-Belt-5.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2022 at 3:45 AM, DaleP said:

So I have more info about holes and how to escape.

There are 13 layers. Allegedly the most higher level the human can get is level 8. Likes of Jesus and Sun god lives in the 13th level layer.

When you die, if Jesus, dead family members come to greet you, that is because of what you believe.

I think we have heard this bit before.

Now, if you look up, you will see many holes which opens and closes. You have to time it right so that you can get out from the hole. When you try to get out, you'll get shut out. Once you are out and look down (this world) through the hole, you will see it in rainbow colour....i.e. beautiful. Once you get out to the level 1 it is pitch black and from here onwards, you will face many of your regrets, enemies etc which will make you want to run....if you have not dealt with such thing while you are alive. You will see a dot of light.....and if you go towards it, you will end up in hell. You have to go through the holes all the way to level 8 or as far as you can go by repeating.

Whether you believe this or not, it appears that going towards the light is obviously a bad idea.

See these people also mentions of holes. THAT's what you need to look out for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTU1-KhwPu4

btw, I think he has a pair of reptilian eyes....

Edited by DaleP

On 3/8/2022 at 7:50 AM, BlueSky said:

That's it Orion! Reminded me of the cat Orion in the Men in Black film. They were looking for Orion's Belt. The galaxy was around Orion's neck, as it was very small. 

Men-in-Black-The-Galaxy-is-on-Orion-s-Belt-5.jpg

That's is somebody's creative brain is that. We can create the galaxies if we get that back, that power was taken by the occult leaders for themselves, who were secretly celestially operating from here. That is what I am fighting for and know that it has been stolen. Did you know that the simple daisy flower is a broken galaxy in Space? The one's with holes in the middle are showing weakness at the point of creation as they are collapsing into themselves. There's a hijacked out of control black hole in the centre of the daisy galaxy, that's slowly dragging them inside out. 

daisy.webp

Your Soul is created at conception.  It resides with the body after death.  This is why the Egyptians mummified bodies.

It’s not well known, but it is published.  The Egyptians believed that the Soul is two parts.  The physical and the animated.  You are animated by inanimate impersonal energy, that is from the Cosmos.  When you die, this energy is released back to the Cosmos.  Your Physical Soul remains with the body.  It has been reported that there is a flash of light at conception - when a single sperm penetrates an egg - fertilization.  This energy, per the Egyptians, comes from the Cosmos.

It’s my belief that the Giant Pyramid of Giza was used for reanimating the dead.  A deceased Royal would be placed in what is called the Kings Chamber and a Pregnant Female would reside in the Queen’s Chamber.  When the individual in the Queens Chamber gave birth, additional energy from the Cosmos would enter passages from outside the Pyramid and would be channeled through the deceased Royals mummified body in the Kings Chamber before entering the newborn, below.  These channels exist, but nobody understands why they exist.  It results in the Physical Soul being imprinted on the newborn.

The newborn would then be feed brain matter from the deceased Royal.  This is how they multiplied knowledge via generations and were achievers of great knowledge.  Whether the child is fully aware of past knowledge is unknown.  Possible or that it makes familiarizing with prior knowledge, like remembering prior events, more easily received.

As per the Bible, we use to live much longer lives and therefore were much smarter.  I believe our lives have been shortened by a prior Cataclysmic event.  The Egyptians devised a way to reclaim longer lives/knowledge - the above mentioned.

I wrote of this in personal writings ten years ago and believe they were immediately stolen. Feel there is no way for me to profit, so I am posting this information, instead.

Let’s see if it get posted.  More to follow.  

I have tried with no success to communicate with known people, offline.  None respond...

I suggest people make screen prints.  I do.

On 3/19/2022 at 11:45 AM, Clarissa said:

That's is somebody's creative brain is that. We can create the galaxies if we get that back, that power was taken by the occult leaders for themselves, who were secretly celestially operating from here. That is what I am fighting for and know that it has been stolen. Did you know that the simple daisy flower is a broken galaxy in Space? The one's with holes in the middle are showing weakness at the point of creation as they are collapsing into themselves. There's a hijacked out of control black hole in the centre of the daisy galaxy, that's slowly dragging them inside out. 

daisy.webp

I didn't know that.

My favourite flowers.

Good luck with your mission.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2022 at 4:42 AM, Kbrown said:

Your Soul is created at conception.  It resides with the body after death.  This is why the Egyptians mummified bodies.

My soul is far, far older than this diseased and useless filth I'm trapped in. I created myself long before tacky and violent mythology turned up on the scene. I'm peeling this body off, nobody should be forced to incarnate in horrible human bodies and replacing it with my parents from Pleiades so I'm attempting a DNA swap, which is why I'm still capable of standing and conscious thought, otherwise I would have been dead a long time ago. I've deleted my scrodge parents off me and I had a horrific fight that lasted years against my dad who Soul astral attacked me and was attacking me inside the skrody that I'm Soul trapped in, which I call The Rag. He occupied more than 75% of the DNA factor, plus he raped me and I had to remove that reproductive part of him off me as well, which was really hard to remove. He had me properly clamped down. Big Story! I won! He was a proper subversive occult criminal bastard, who captured my Soul and spunked his chunder cum all over me and violently grew into my expansive system. At the point of my con-ception at where I have long beautiful blonde hair BTW and look nothing like the chunder cum/egg scramble combi that was grown into me, I viciously said to him in the black corner of my inner being, "You shouldn't have touched me." 

That's exactly what it looked like ⬇️ when I found his leading sperm grown into my spinal cord, halfway down my spine on the same level as my heart, which I immediately ripped out🤢🤮 He violently 'pro created' me from bile ducts, called duct splunging and it is typical method of pro creation, which is such a false statement BTW of the occult leaders and the illuminati. Men in illegally in the Woman's zone, because women no longer control that faction of themselves, which is why con-ception by science is noted to be male violent. They found the original deal of the occult and accepted it as normal. 

_20200329_200546.JPG

Edited by Clarissa
I hate my dad so much I had to include another word to describe the hate

Regarding reincarnation.  I do believe what you are experiencing is the effects of a time-loop, not reincarnation.

The best I have been able to figure out is that something happened in California around the time of the Civil War.  Time keeps resetting and yet time keeps moving along.

Mary Winchester knew this and that is reason she built her unfathomable home.  Embedded within is information for her to reclaim lost knowledge.

Steve Jobs not only tried to warn us of 1984, but also that we are in a time-loop.  The street around Apple’s Corporate Campus is named Infinite Loop.  If you understand Computing, an Infinite Loop is a bad thing.  It means you lost control of the System and the only hope is to crash the System and reinstall the Operating System.  Why would he name the Street around the Campus such, unless he was trying to tell us something.

Lookup the address.  It’s is:

1 Infinite Loop

Cupertino, California

Apple has been taken over by Evil forces.  Tim Cook is a Shapeshifter who wishes to transfer Apple to Communist China.