Why does the soul choose to enter a human body?

78ast78dgyad

34 minutes ago, Firebird said:

And how do you know any of that to be true?

there are those who have been to the astral afterlife through astral projection and confirmed all of this. 

the same scenario has also come out during deep past life regression hypnosis.

a person remembers being deceived by figures masquerading as Jesus or other ascended masters.

there are many examples of this. 

Robert Monroe and Simon Parkes also say this.

plus you’re aware that the archons trapped us here to feed off our energy, so what makes you think they would just allow us to leave upon Bodily death? The goal is to farm us for eternity. 

They got us to come here by telling us earth is a school. But it’s not. It’s a prison. Only once we stop these endless reincarnations will we know true freedom. 

26 minutes ago, Firebird said:

So it's other people's subjective experiences.

multiple different people that have experienced the same thing.

it’s the same with the reptilians. You’re just going off of the experiences of other people yet I’m assuming you accept that since you’re on this forum. 
Same with anything else considered “paranormal”. 

this response reminds me of vaxx zealots asking for proof that the fake vaccine has killed and maimed people. When you give them proof they respond with the same “so it’s the subjective (anecdotal) experiences of other people?”

Yeah, that’s how we come to a conclusion/theory. By taking in accounts of people. Or are you waiting for the government, msm, or some other authority figure to verify it for you so you can believe it

but I really don’t care if you believe it or not. I’m presenting you with information and you don’t have to believe it. 

Eventually you’ll find out what I’m saying is true though. I guarantee that. 

Edited by Gremmels

24 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

multiple different people that have experienced the same thing.

Eventually you’ll find out what I’m saying is true though. I guarantee that. 

How can you be so sure and ''guarantee'' it if you rely on other people's subjective experiences? You don't know..

Multiple different people can claim anything, from experiencing Jesus to tooth fairies.

1 minute ago, Firebird said:

How can you be so sure and ''guarantee'' it if you rely on other people's subjective experiences? You don't know..

Multiple different people can claim anything, from experiencing Jesus to tooth fairies.

how can you be sure of anything then? 
They’re all just subjective experiences then right? Or does it have to be confirmed by “science” for it to be believed?

because I’ve done a lot of research on this subject. More than you have. Remember that when you’re getting your life review. 

Who said there are tooth fairies? 

any entity that appears as Jesus is an astral parasite. Again, it’s very easy for these entities to disguise themselves as Jesus, dead relatives, ascended masters, spirit guides, etc

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Firebird said:

I don't really have a belief about it. Earth is earth, calling it a prison or a school is a belief. It's a +1.

Again, what you think is irrelevant. You know next to nothing about this clearly so your opinion has no weight. 

people have an issue with the word prison but what else would you call a place you’ve been trapped in and you’re not allowed to leave. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

because I’ve done a lot of research on this subject. More than you have. Remember that when you’re getting your life review. 

You don't know any of that.

I've listened and read many spiritual stories. I also have my own beliefs. I'm just asking how you know it to be true. You told me why you believe it, because according to you ''many people said it''.

22 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

Again, what you think is irrelevant. You know next to nothing about this clearly so your opinion has no weight. 

people have an issue with the word prison but what else would you call a place you’ve been trapped in and you’re not allowed to leave. 

Perhaps I know a lot about it? You never asked. I only asked you a question. No worries?

Why do you believe you are trapped on earth? Trapped? Like a transgender trapped in the wrong body? Except then without the gender aspect but ''trapped in a body'' altogether and ''trapped on earth''.

Is it not possible to make something of life here?

You're of course able to ''leave'', but I don't believe that helps said soul.

Edited by Firebird

Just now, Firebird said:

You don't know any of that.

I've listened and read many spiritual stories. I also have my own beliefs. I'm just asking how you know it to be true. You told me why you believe it, because according to you ''many people said it''.

You can say that about any belief. You come to a conclusion by taking in evidence, accounts of those who have experienced it, research, and then you come to a conclusion. 

i don’t claim to know everything but this one particular subject I am certain of.

You will find out eventually that everything I’m saying is true as well.
I promise you that. You can say “you don’t know that” as much as you like but you will find out for yourself eventually. Unfortunately it will be too late for an apology from you but you will know. 

there’s a lot of undeniable proof for reincarnation. Children being able to recount their past lives and know things about that life that they couldn’t possibly know.

now that reincarnation is established as a fact, the only question is if you believe the ludicrous story that we have to continuously reincarnate until “we get it right” and “learn lessons”. Even though our memory is continually wiped so the whole theory is nonsensical.

the other theory is that we are being farmed just like cattle and there are no lessons. Because how can we learn lessons without remembering? 

You’re being disingenuous. You were being argumentative. You asked for proof, which I gave, and then immediately dismissed it which means you had no intention of hearing it in the first place. 

Wrong. I didn’t come to this conclusion because “many people said it” 

You are lying. You are purposely misrepresenting what I am saying.

did you even watch any of the videos I linked? Do you know who Robert Monroe is? 
Wes penre?
Did you even look into their research? 

when I cited multiple people who have under gone past life regression, that isn’t them saying this theory. That’s multiple different people encountering entities masquerading as ascended masters.  Even the hypnotist doesn’t say this but it’s a conclusion deduced from their experiences. 

16 minutes ago, Firebird said:

Perhaps I know a lot about it? You never asked. I only asked you a question. No worries?

Why do you believe you are trapped on earth? Trapped? Like a transgender trapped in the wrong body? Except then without the gender aspect but ''trapped in a body'' altogether and ''trapped on earth''.

You're of course able to ''leave'', but I don't believe that helps said soul.

clearly you don’t or you wouldn’t be asking these questions. 

why are you asking if you’re just going to dismiss it? You don’t actually care to know.

What’s your proof you can leave? How do you know that? 

why do you believe in reptilians? Those are just the subjective experiences of people? 

why do you believe that the fake vaccine is harmful? Those that claim to have been injured are just saying their subjective experiences after all.

see how that works. 

I agree with a lot of what you say and disagree with some parts. I also think that experience is the highest form of truth. And noueminal experience can only really be validated by sharing experiences and finding commonalities.

But Simon Parkes whenever I listened to him seems like a complete fraud to me. Especially over all the Qanon stuff. Personally I don't include him in any shared experiences.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gremmels said:

i don’t claim to know everything but this one particular subject I am certain of.

You will find out eventually that everything I’m saying is true as well.
I promise you that. You can say “you don’t know that” as much as you like but you will find out for yourself eventually. Unfortunately it will be too late for an apology from you but you will know.

''It's true because I say it's true''

I question where you get your ideas from and you threaten me with ''one day you will know I'm right and then it will be too late for an apology''

You have an odd take on spirituality....

Edited by Firebird

there’s a lot of undeniable proof for reincarnation. Children being able to recount their past lives and know things about that life that they couldn’t possibly know.

now that reincarnation is established as a fact, the only question is if you believe the ludicrous story that we have to continuously reincarnate until “we get it right” and “learn lessons”. Even though our memory is continually wiped so the whole theory is nonsensical.

I think the jury is still out on that one. Children's words that are said to be past lives can be interpreted in many ways. Can also be dreams, things they saw on tv, etc. Or it could be reincarnation. Maybe in one case, not in another, etc.

You’re being disingenuous. You were being argumentative. You asked for proof, which I gave, and then immediately dismissed it which means you had no intention of hearing it in the first place.

How do you define 'proof'? Someone else's story is already a proof?

These are stories from people, their experiences that can't be viewed by someone else.

Edited by Firebird

What’s your proof you can leave? How do you know that? 

why do you believe in reptilians? Those are just the subjective experiences of people? 

why do you believe that the fake vaccine is harmful? Those that claim to have been injured are just saying their subjective experiences after all.

see how that works. 

The jab harm can be viewed directly and it has happened quickly after taking it. When other things haven't changed than there is a very good chance that the harm is caused by the jab.

That's not on the same level as hearing a story of people that is completely mental in nature.

You can see the difference, right?

I don't know about reptilians. Don't have a belief about them.

As for proof that we can leave this world. That's simple, it's called suicide.

Edited by Firebird

11 hours ago, Firebird said:

@Gremmels I'm curious about YOUR views on this. Not ''that other person over there says...''

Do you really believe you are trapped? And could you view experience here as something positive? And if so, how?

Edited by Firebird

8 hours ago, Mr H said:

I agree with a lot of what you say and disagree with some parts. I also think that experience is the highest form of truth. And noueminal experience can only really be validated by sharing experiences and finding commonalities.

But Simon Parkes whenever I listened to him seems like a complete fraud to me. Especially over all the Qanon stuff. Personally I don't include him in any shared experiences.

I wasn’t aware he was promoting Qanon. They definitely takes away some of his credibility 

5 hours ago, Firebird said:

''It's true because I say it's true''

I question where you get your ideas from and you threaten me with ''one day you will know I'm right and then it will be too late for an apology''

You have an odd take on spirituality....

It’s not a threat. It’s a promise that one day you’ll experience it for yourself.

I think the jury is still out on that one. Children's words that are said to be past lives can be interpreted in many ways. Can also be dreams, things they saw on tv, etc. Or it could be reincarnation. Maybe in one case, not in another, etc.

This proves that no matter how much irrefutable evidence you’re confronted with you’ll still dismiss it. 
these are children who are able to accurately identify details such as the layout of the house of a person who they have never met, have no connection to, and that is deceased. 
And it’s not just one freak case, it’s many of them.

How do you define 'proof'? Someone else's story is already a proof?

These are stories from people, their experiences that can't be viewed by someone else.

I already answered this. This proves you’re not listening and you’re just fishing for an argument. 

The jab harm can be viewed directly and it has happened quickly after taking it. When other things haven't changed than there is a very good chance that the harm is caused by the jab.

That's not on the same level as hearing a story of people that is completely mental in nature.

You can see the difference, right?

I don't know about reptilians. Don't have a belief about them.

As for proof that we can leave this world. That's simple, it's called suicide.

oh but that’s just the subjective experience of someone! People can say anything. It doesn’t mean it’s proof.

that’s exactly what you’re doing. 

“mental in nature” shows how ignorant you are. These are astral experiences which are not mental. You’re being weasely and a hypocrite. 
you use experiences as proof yet when others do it you write it off. 

you don’t know about reptilians yet you’re on a forum of a man who’s major claim to fame is discussing interdimensional shapeshifting reptilians? Right.

”proof that we can leave this world is suicide”

this further confirms that you have no idea what you’re talking about yet you have the nerve to speak on this subject as if you do. 

3 hours ago, Firebird said:

@Gremmels I'm curious about YOUR views on this. Not ''that other person over there says...''

Do you really believe you are trapped? And could you view experience here as something positive? And if so, how?

No you’re not actually curious. You’re asking these questions in bad faith and it’s obvious.

if you were actually interested and not just trying to pick a fight then I would answer but you’re a dishonest person who has no real interest in hearing what I have to say.

funny enough you didn’t answer,

do you know who Robert Monroe is? Wes penre? Did you read their research? 

the fact that you didn’t answer means no. You don’t know anything about their research. You didn’t bother going to the sources I linked. Yet you’re still pushing for more information as if you’re actually interested.

if you actually were interested you would have looked into this for yourself as I already provided a starting point on where to go. 

it would have been more respectable for you to come out and say “that sounds like bullshit and I don’t believe it”

that would have been fair enough.

instead you act like a weasel asking “source?” and then dismissing it automatically.

youre a dishonest and ignorant person. You shouldn’t even be engaging in a discussion you obviously know nothing about. 

I have nothing more to say to you as you clearly have nothing more to contribute. You come back asking the same questions which I’ve already answered and then ask more questions as if you actually care. If you don’t like those answers then oh well. They’re legitimate answers and ways to come to conclusions. 
if you don’t understand then that’s not my problem. But everything you’ve said shows you’re not ready for this discussion. 

Edited by Gremmels

Why so bitter and all the namecalling? Why not be calm about it?

I'm just interested in what you believe and why you think you are trapped here in this world and why you feel you have to escape it. 

It's about your take on it, not Monroe, Icke, etc. The belief is a reflection of where you are. If I asked random people I'm likely to get a bunch of different answers.

And of course I know about reptilians. At least, I heard of them and read it in a book of Icke. I just don't have a belief about them. They could be out there, or not. I don't know. Do I have to believe in them or something?

So I'll ask again, why do you believe you are trapped and what can you/we do to make our lives great here on earth? Do you have your OWN thoughts on that?

Your question is 'why does the soul choose to enter a human body?'

This question alone is a big one already. You're filling it in with certain beliefs and what a couple of people say about it.

But lets get back to the drawing board: what do you mean by soul? There are different takes on it. What do you mean by ''choose''? Who is it that chooses a body? The soul? Or something else? Some religions believe it's the ego for instance.

Lets have a chat about the topic.

Edited by Firebird

5 minutes ago, Firebird said:

Why so bitter and all the namecalling? Why not be calm about it?

I'm just interested in what you believe and why you think you are trapped here in this world and why you feel you have to escape it. 

It's about your take on it, not Monroe, Icke, etc. The belief is a reflection of where you are. If I asked random people I'm likely to get a bunch of different answers.

And of course I know about reptilians. At least, I heard of them and read it in a book of Icke. I just don't have a belief about them. They could be out there, or not. I don't know. Do I have to believe in them or something?

So I'll ask again, why do you believe you are trapped and what can you/we do to make our lives great here on earth? Do you have your OWN thoughts on that?

Your question is 'why does the soul choose to enter a human body?'

This question alone is a big one already. You're filling it in with certain beliefs and what a couple of people say about it.

But lets get back to the drawing board: what do you mean by soul? There are different takes on it. What do you mean by ''choose''? Who is it that chooses a body? The soul? Or something else? Some religions believe it's the ego for instance.

Lets have a chat about the topic.

Im calling you what you are. 
Dishonest and weasely. If you don’t like it then don’t be it. 

you pose a question in bad faith and then when you’re called out on it you play victim “I’m just asking a question!”

it’s obvious and manipulative.

If I believed you were acting in good faith I would answer you but frankly I’ve done more than enough. You’ve asked the same question on how I can know if something is proof and I’ve answered it. Yet you continue to ask as though the question wasn’t already answered. Which proves you’re not interested in my answers.

if you care then you can do your own research. I gave you some links. Start there.

if you don’t and continue to ask me that just confirms what I’ve been saying that you don’t actually care and you just try to bait others into an argument.