Why does the soul choose to enter a human body?

78ast78dgyad

There are many different worlds and different dimensions where life would be different.

Maybe in these dimensions people are telepathic, do not need food, can manipulate gravity etc.

So why are we stuck here and now in these bodies? What piece of information do we not have?

In time travel science fiction, your memories are removed and your life starts.

Has something similar happened to us.

Edited by 78ast78dgyad

9 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

why are we stuck here and now in these bodies? What piece of information do we not have?

Most are here because they can't let go. And the inability to see that the sum of all perceived human experiences gives the answer. Some are just here to study it and face something impossible. Maturation is not dependent on the human concept of time.

I'm not in a body, the body is in my mind, I'm not in the world, the world is in my mind= Perceptual --projected, (seeming)experience based on a false(untrue) system of belief. EgoMatrix--World(Dream) of Lies.

It's just a dream.

Edited by novymir

• 2 weeks later...

Wanna know what Buddha reckons? This will blow yer spaceship!

Every moment of mind (feeling, discrimination, aggregates of mental factors, consciousness) is preceded by a previous moment of thought. The process of rebirth is described in Joyful Path of Good Fortune, a commentary to Je Tsongkhapa's work (Buddhists love to qualify themselves with strings of lineages).

Where was we? Ah, yes, fucking. Spirits are EVERYWHERE, more numerous than animals (as Hell beings are even more numerous than hungry ghosts and formless gods being the least numerous, because: Good=reallyfuckinghardtodo). These hungry ghosts, spirits, beings of electromagnetic wavelengths imperceptible to untrained human perception (everyone can "see" ghosts, you just have to LOOK) like to watch people have sex and then, depending on their preference, enter through the woman's mouth or man's into the woman's ovum through him. The trauma of the birth process wipes the data banks clean, well, not entirely, if you can tap into the mainframe you can get a sys log.

I know, I know. It poses A LOT of questions, least of all, ewwww. But, there's some really fucked up shit about humans (I know you smell your finger after that thing you do with it) and I wouldn't put it past 'em.

It also reminded me about the process of IVF and discovering "the spark" needed for fertilization.

All we are is an over-emotional, electrical cucumber.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2021 at 2:09 PM, Lucy_Fyre said:

Wanna know what Buddha reckons? This will blow yer spaceship!

Every moment of mind (feeling, discrimination, aggregates of mental factors, consciousness) is preceded by a previous moment of thought. The process of rebirth is described in Joyful Path of Good Fortune, a commentary to Je Tsongkhapa's work (Buddhists love to qualify themselves with strings of lineages).

Where was we? Ah, yes, fucking. Spirits are EVERYWHERE, more numerous than animals (as Hell beings are even more numerous than hungry ghosts and formless gods being the least numerous, because: Good=reallyfuckinghardtodo). These hungry ghosts, spirits, beings of electromagnetic wavelengths imperceptible to untrained human perception (everyone can "see" ghosts, you just have to LOOK) like to watch people have sex and then, depending on their preference, enter through the woman's mouth or man's into the woman's ovum through him. The trauma of the birth process wipes the data banks clean, well, not entirely, if you can tap into the mainframe you can get a sys log.

I know, I know. It poses A LOT of questions, least of all, ewwww. But, there's some really fucked up shit about humans (I know you smell your finger after that thing you do with it) and I wouldn't put it past 'em.

It also reminded me about the process of IVF and discovering "the spark" needed for fertilization.

All we are is an over-emotional, electrical cucumber.

With all the sexual innuendo in you post I can't help think that your over emotional electrical cucumber is a dildo

Maybe it’s the only place TO go. - Like a cottage with welcoming amber light within its windows, in the middle of a dark desolate wasteland. - Where else WOULD you go ?

*Saying our minds are wiped clean due to the trauma of birth doesn’t quite cut it. - The “mind-wipe” is TOO thorough. - Even babies born to loving parents in a warm birthing pool and piles of soft fluffy towels (ie NO trauma) are still thoroughly mind-wiped.

*The Scientologists believe there is a “between-lives” area where our minds are wiped clean before being re-born in a new body.

*A crucial question would be “why THIS particular body” ? - Why is one kid born into a rich family with loving parents, and the next kid born poor with smack-heads as mom & pop ?

*Why is one kid born healthy & vibrant, and the next kid born disabled & deformed ?

*WHO decides which body/family we’re born into ?

*If we’re going to be reincarnated next lifetime, what body/family will we have? - Obviously we’d all like a handsome healthy body. - But they’re in short supply and getting rarer and rarer.

We incarnate to Self-realise, to save the world from continuous suffering illusion!

The domino effect of Self-realisation affects the all, depending on mass awareness vibrations, it can happen within a week or a century or millennia.

This ends illusion/suffering and the archonic demiurgal reincarnation trap.

The process as an entirety would then clean up all the astral realms of lower vibratory junk/beings as they get starved of feeding negative energies from/influencing humans.

Humans have to realise that we’re mostly of animal nature in fancy clothing, with mostly selfish desires. This level of ego is only necessary to keep the body alive, but life shouldnt ALL be about personal self and sensory pleasure. Transcend the low animal-ego self. Deeply Purge desires/fears, forgive all and yourself for all suffering experienced and caused and the process happens naturally.

• Like 1

I was watching the interview with Icke on Inspired. I believe what he said but what about all the animals?

I think the planet was always there. Our Spirit/, consciousness was always here. Our body is a prison. Next step for them is to lock us down in an computer. It is easier for them. 

On 12/8/2021 at 5:59 PM, SuperstarNeilC said:

Maybe it’s the only place TO go. - Like a cottage with welcoming amber light within its windows, in the middle of a dark desolate wasteland. - Where else WOULD you go ?

*Saying our minds are wiped clean due to the trauma of birth doesn’t quite cut it. - The “mind-wipe” is TOO thorough. - Even babies born to loving parents in a warm birthing pool and piles of soft fluffy towels (ie NO trauma) are still thoroughly mind-wiped.

*The Scientologists believe there is a “between-lives” area where our minds are wiped clean before being re-born in a new body.

*A crucial question would be “why THIS particular body” ? - Why is one kid born into a rich family with loving parents, and the next kid born poor with smack-heads as mom & pop ?

*Why is one kid born healthy & vibrant, and the next kid born disabled & deformed ?

*WHO decides which body/family we’re born into ?

*If we’re going to be reincarnated next lifetime, what body/family will we have? - Obviously we’d all like a handsome healthy body. - But they’re in short supply and getting rarer and rarer.

I believe that you always meet the same souls like you did in the life before. 

One way to look at this question could be the following (and this may or may not be correct)- 

Human body and soul is a bit similar to a chicken and egg problem. It is not that there is a human body and then ‘soul’ comes to enter that body actively seeking it, but rather what we call human body is a particularly suitable container form where the ‘soul’ can be ‘ consciously identified’ and using a combination of the container’s attributes and this identification of our True selves, we are thus given the ability to return home. 

‘Soul’ is the life force existing the same way everywhere, in everything. Soul does not seek any form, but the form that is able to identify it as such—human as we call it—first acknowledges its ‘presence’. This identification leads to the next stage of evolution or progress. The human form is first over-awed at the discovery and pays obeisance to the Higher Source from which it arises/ is a part of, and then in gradual spiritual progress discovers that what is animating the human form and all of creation is the One. And it is Us. And that We are in a false dream.

How did this circuitous journey begin? To play the game of Life, God has to temporarily forget Himself and the fact that He is all One. And then takes on different characters and names and forms..Otherwise, He cannot play the game of Life if Self-Conscious of His own Omnipotence and Omniscience .. But to complete the game and return Home, He has to leave exit nodes in the information field of the playground---ie a form of Life that can figure out that this is a dream and wake up and game ends. Other than that, we are no different from the animals because we have the same instincts and act the same way. 

Evolution as taught to us in school appears to be a long, laborious, somewhat too fortuitously timed process of advancement of forms, up to human body, at which point the body form container seems to have ‘stabilised’. 

In Creation the entire Evolution experiment happened Now/ At Once. The God Energy played through all forms and this particular combination of RAM memory space, complex vocalisation, manual dexterity and physiology offered an opportunity to discover oneself to the maximum in this dimension and then having played be able to find a way out.....

That is why an ancient textbook for the Physical Yoga branch called Hatha Yoga has some 80-90 postures, each of them going through the major stages of experiment with animal form evolution. Our memory bodies carry the imprints of that evolution. Advanced yogis have shown that one can quickly go through these practices in a very short span of time to test and process any residues in the animal memory carried forward, and move to the human stage --Yoga of meditation on God-Self. Sadly, for many us, we remain at the stage of physical practice.

On 11/21/2021 at 7:51 AM, 78ast78dgyad said:

There are many different worlds and different dimensions where life would be different.

Maybe in these dimensions people are telepathic, do not need food, can manipulate gravity etc.

As to why we are not at the further advanced stage of not having to eat or be able to fly etc.. Those powers would be the ‘result’ of moving beyond senses and ego identification as little me self.

All our energy nodes for hunger, sex etc. are mere eversions of those instincts that are self-controlled and symbolic in higher forms of experiencing life. That would be when we might say there is no feeling hungry etc. When the instincts were externalised, due to tiny me ego identification, the satisfaction comes from outside and thus the organs need to be satisfied from outside and appear outside literally, like being on dialysis machine if your internal kidney power has gone dead...

The eyes looking outwards is the first ‘demonstration’ of that eversion, giving us symbolic clue of the state of eversion or turning away from Truth and God to untruth and fake reality. To revert to true state one needs to first look inwards again and that is the ‘closing’ of physical eyes to the fake reality we see...

Even if food fasting is practised while in this container body, although one can reduce food intake to some extent, but one can seldom draw entirely from energy source and go completely without food, because of the entropy due to the corrupted ambient surroundings and pull of other hungry forms invading one’s space. It might in fact make one vulnerable to certain kinds of ‘dark’ energies...as the dormant forces in us and around us, are smoked out of hibernation and bare their claws trying to find  a foothold for survival...That is why many seekers who practise these stages randomly without careful testing of their limits, often become delusional or even ‘fall’ a level or two..

Now back to why Humans and Souls’ Journey happens---within this playfield where all these forms appear, the God Intelligence seeks nodes where the exit from the matrix of life will be. This would seem to be a game for God to experience Life, and therefore comes pre-programmed with exit nodes and end-points. Because God is not stupid. Human form is the node where the exit is possible for the energy that has experienced life to come out of the dream sequence. At the end of every final end stage of creation cycle/ ‘yugas’, any remaining residual desires take ‘life’ again and go through eating, killing, consuming with senses etc until they reach evolved form such as ‘human’ that can consciously re-discover the way out of the maze, and find that they are God and go home. This loop keeps the play of creation sandboxed from Supreme God’s state of un-touched Silence while this is played within the realm of Creator’s playground. 

So this is simply the journey of the One back to Oneself. 

What we call- human form (any fully conscious form by whatever name or shape), is that form that can experience the maximum of possibilities of that specific dimensional appearance and can remember to go home.

And not get caught in the loop as an animal would, although an animal is equally a creature of God.

It has to be in a form therefore where each instinct, thought, emotion and action can be consciously processed—with awareness—because each of those attributes that has taken a life of its own needs a conscious acknowledgement to be processed.

Other than that I see no other reason why we would matter at all...

It doesn't choose to, it is forced to by the hand of God, your soul would be happy to stay in limbo for all eternity.

Before it enters the body your soul is given a tour of earth and your life & what you will look like plus the way in which & where you are going to live & die.

It is born into a mind of forgetfulness but remembers upon death. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2021 at 8:21 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

So why are we stuck here and now in these bodies? What piece of information do we not have?

In time travel science fiction, your memories are removed and your life starts.

Has something similar happened to us.

Because we are forced to endlessly reincarnate so dark forces can feed off of our energy 

1 minute ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

How is the cycle broken?

David Icke suggest that you get out of this perceptual prison, by enabling your consciousness to exceed  the speed of light, which he argues is the current (holographic) trap we find ourselves in. Live in truth. Live in love. Understand what it means to be truly human.

We all of oourse have our failings, but acknowledging this helps.

I Find the argument highly compelling.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

How is the cycle broken?

In the Mexican Toltec tradition which I trained in the Nahual spends and dedicates his entire life just for that moment. They believe that once you become master of lucid dreaming - when the time comes you will be able to retain consciousness and you will be given a choice whether to re-incarnate or go to the light. If you don't want to come back you must head for the light.

2 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

How is the cycle broken?

don’t go into the tunnel of light. Don’t follow any entities that try to get you to go into the light. They are not what they appear to be.

this is all a coordinated event to trick the recently deceased human into the astral afterlife where they will be subjected to life review, brainwashing and then a forced reincarnation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

David Icke suggest that you get out of this perceptual prison, by enabling your consciousness to exceed  the speed of light, which he argues is the current (holographic) trap we find ourselves in. Live in truth. Live in love. Understand what it means to be truly human.

We all of oourse have our failings, but acknowledging this helps.

I Find the argument highly compelling.

while David has good information he does not yet fully understand ( if he does he hasn’t spoken about it) that the archons trap us after death as well with the tunnel of light. Like a moth to flame, human souls that go into the light are “zapped”.

the afterlife crew circle around a human that they know is about to die and then send their minions the greys to disguise themselves as the relatives of the person who will die or a religious figure. 

all of it is deception. 

35 minutes ago, Mr H said:

In the Mexican Toltec tradition which I trained in the Nahual spends and dedicates his entire life just for that moment. They believe that once you become master of lucid dreaming - when the time comes you will be able to retain consciousness and you will be given a choice whether to re-incarnate or go to the light. If you don't want to come back you must head for the light.

while mastering lucid dreaming, visualization, astral projecting etc is all extremely useful and must be mastered, none of this will save you from having your memory wiped if you go into the tunnel of light.

Once you are in the tunnel there’s no way that I’m aware of to escape.

you will be subjected to a life review and no matter how good of a person you are there will be some “karmic debt” that must be repaid.

THERE IS NO KARMA/KARMIC DEBT. This is a lie from the archons to force us to endlessly reincarnate and is now being perpetuated by new age morons who are channeling archons disguising themselves as spirit guides/ascended masters.

10 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

while mastering lucid dreaming, visualization, astral projecting etc is all extremely useful and must be mastered, none of this will save you from having your memory wiped if you go into the tunnel of light.

you will be subjected to a life review and no matter how good of a person you are there will be some “karmic debt” that must be repaid.

THERE IS NO KARMA/KARMIC DEBT. This is a lie from the archons to force us to endlessly reincarnate and is now being perpetuated by new age morons who are channeling archons disguising themselves as spirit guides/ascended masters.

And how do you know any of that to be true?

25 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

I didn't follow. Because you said there is some Karmic debt, then said there isn't. Could you please clarify?

19 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I didn't follow. Because you said there is some Karmic debt, then said there isn't. Could you please clarify?

let me clarify, THEY ( the archons and their minions conducting the life review) will say there is karmic debt to convince you that you need to reincarnate.

in reality there is no karmic debt. These are all lies.

• Thanks 1