READ ME, AND YOU WILL BE LIKE GODS - KNOWING ALL THINGS GOOD AND EVIL

PH196

6 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

It's nonsense. Cross it off your list and stop wasting your time.

Show me the scholarly work that refutes it or read it yourself and tell me why its wrong. Its etymology based its right up your street.

The way I see it, a trained scholar, a leading light in his field, with access to texts I don't have, came up with this theory, it has since been substantiated by others in the academic world and scholars in their own right. 

To disbelieve that would require some proper explanation as to why it is wrong. Like I said they destroyed his career with unsubstantiated hype, my choice is do I believe the unsubstantiated hype or the scholarly work?

I go with reason and intellect rather than unsubstantiated hype. I'm willing to be shown where I am in error but it would need to be convincing, it would need to be academically sourced as my arguments are.

10 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Show me the scholarly work that refutes it or read it yourself and tell me why its wrong. Its etymology based its right up your street.

Are you still going to waste time with that? When there are genuine truths to learn?

You're asking me to disprove a case you haven't yet made.

The Christ mushroom seems to revolve around Pitra being a similar word to Petra.

Aramaic is similar to Arabic...To the extent that when I watched Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ I could understand the Aramaic from my knowledge of Arabic.

In Arabic mushroom is F'tre. I imagine the Aramaic is the same or at least very similar.

F'tre is not the same as Pitre and far from Petra..... Petra is Latin....Jesus called Peter 'Cephas' which is the Aramaic for Stone. Nothing to do with Petra, or Pitra and again far from F'tre.

You see?

None of it makes any sense. Honestly. Snap out of it.

Edited by Truthspoon

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Are you still going to waste time with that? When there are genuine truths to learn?

Here, I'm allowed to post a few paragraphs so here's one you can get you teeth into. 

Its etymology, I know you enjoy that.

From the book - 

P34-35
The use of the name Jesus (Greek Iesus) as an invocation for healing was appropriate enough. Its Hebrew original, Yehoshua, Joshua, comes from Sumerian IA-U-ShU-A (ShUSh), 'semen which saves, restores, heals' Hellenized Jews used for 'Joshua' the Greek name iason, Jason, very properly, since Iason, 'healer' and ther deponent verb iaomai, 'heal' come from the same Sumerian source.

Now tell me where its wrong.

12 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

I go with reason and intellect rather than unsubstantiated hype. I'm willing to be shown where I am in error but it would need to be convincing, it would need to be academically sourced as my arguments are.

Your arguments are not academically sourced.

You have demonstrated nothing which is objectively true, rational, provable or even intelligent.

Edited by Truthspoon

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Your arguments are not academically sourced.

You have demonstrated nothing which is objectively true, rational, provable or even intelligent.

From the book - 

P34-35
The use of the name Jesus (Greek Iesus) as an invocation for healing was appropriate enough. Its Hebrew original, Yehoshua, Joshua, comes from Sumerian IA-U-ShU-A (ShUSh), 'semen which saves, restores, heals' Hellenized Jews used for 'Joshua' the Greek name iason, Jason, very properly, since Iason, 'healer' and ther deponent verb iaomai, 'heal' come from the same Sumerian source.

Now tell me where its wrong.

12 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

P34-35

Ye-shua means God Saves. Yes.

Joshua is an English name which is a representation of the name of Jesus 'Yeshua'.

Jews did not pronounce J. They pronounced it 'Y'.

If you believe people would actually name their children 'semen'...... Honestly.

If you don't know the etymology at least apply common sense.

Edited by Truthspoon

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

and that you should try to connect and 'build a relationship' with LIGHT and the Sun.

You will find God is in the light and Light is our passport out of this dimension.

Sounds like one of the Masonic Sun worshipping Light bringers!

You don't need to look outside of yourself to find God. God is not outside of yourself in the Sun, in a rock, a grove, or a tree. God is in your heart. That's where you'll find God.

Edited by RobSS

11 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Ye-shua means God Saves. Yes.

Joshua is an English name which is a representation of the name of Jesus 'Yeshua'.

Jews did not pronounce J. They pronounced it 'Y'.

If you believe people would actually name their children 'semen'...... Honestly.

If you don't know the etymology at least apply common sense.

I don't know the etymology which is why I read books from scholars that do.

So your saying -  IA-U-ShU-A (ShUSh), does not mean 'semen which saves, restores, heals' and means 'God Saves' You need to clarify because you said Yeshua means God saves you didn't directly indicate  IA-U-ShU-A as written in the example.

Can you prove that to me or do I have to take your word for it? As I understand it your telling me the Sumerian word IA-U-ShU-A means 'God Saves' and not 'Semen that heals' as John Allegro contends. Is that correct?

4 hours ago, pi3141 said:

From there at various points we have work at the scholarly level such as John Allegro's book on the origin of Christianity being largely based on Mushroom and Fertility cults. Then there is work from ex-clergy with the same accusation that again is scholarly work throughout the centuries. Even Manly P Hall had academic connections and qualifications so there is plenty of scholarly work on the subject.

The problem is that John Allegro can't prove people living ages ago took mushrooms. Was he there? No, so how could he know? It's obvious he didn't write his book with academic integrity. He had an agenda and an axe to grind. His work also contains mycological inaccuracies, which can be read about here:

https://ininet.org/the-john-allegro-affair.html

"All this scenario that Allegro alleges, cryptographic texts, encoded writings, which would have been produced by a Judeo-Christian sect to preserve their secrets about the ritual ingestion of hallucinogenic mushrooms and intended for initiates, all with the aim of escaping the powers that be, etc., is nothing but hogwash. It is all totally too implausible."

[...] Allegro uses Sumerian “words” that are often not attested; he makes up hypothetical words, built on actual Sumerian roots, although he does correctly designate them as such by an asterisk.19 According to Jacques, 315 words of the repertory of 869 are not attested.20

To put it briefly, the Allegro case obviously raises a very intriguing question that is perfectly summarized by a reporter for the esteemed Spanish daily newspaper El País, in the context of the publication of the Qumran texts, but it applies equally well for The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross: “The case of Allegro, who ended up very bitter at the end of his life, is, without doubt, emblematic and difficult to digest: how can it be explained that a philologist like Allegro, a member of the important international team of scholars of the Scrolls, could have been able to lie so monumentally.”

In effect, how could such a highly reputable scholar, who had nothing to do with a lifestyle favorable to hallucinogenic drugs (such as his contemporary culture, which included the beat generation, the flower children, the hippies, etc.) – how could such a brilliant scholar have committed intellectual suicide by maintaining this shocking theory? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

And you're the biggest snob on the forum, calling screamingeable childish names just because you got banned...

Yeah, you really need to work on the humour side of interpretation, so we still on for the pub or what, your buying of course and I have been looking for a suitable outfit to match yours, just not found it yet. 8¬)

Just now, bobb said:

Yeah, you really need to work on the humour side of interpretation, so we still on for the pub or what, your buying of course and I have been looking for a suitable outfit to match yours, just not found it yet. 8¬)

You really need to work on what you think humour is. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why the book of Revelation is not about drugs but about the end the Reptilian's world system

Some people, who've read the book of Revelation (chapter 10 in particular), believe that John, the author of Revelation, had taken a mushroom or a psychedelic drug. Chapter 10, of the book of Revelation, describes an angel standing with one foot on the earth, and the other on the sea. The angel is arrayed in a cloud, and he has a rainbow upon his head. The angel's face was as the Sun, and his legs were as fiery pillars (see William Blake’s painting below).

The angel raises his right hand to heaven, and says there will no longer be any delay, and that in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to blow the seventh trumpet, the sacred secret, according to the good news, which he declared to his own slaves the prophets, is indeed brought to a finish.

The angel has an open scroll in his hand. John hears a voice from heaven telling him to take the scroll and eat it up. He tells John that the scroll will taste sweet, like honey, in his mouth, but it will make his stomach bitter.

The angel then tells John that he must now go and prophesy to peoples and nations, and even rulers.

The meaning of John's vision

The vision that John had has nothing to do with being offered a mushroom or a psychedelic drug.

The vision is symbolic, so shouldn't be taken literally. The scroll represents the truth concerning where the rulers of the earth receive their power from. It comes from Satan. John is told to declare this truth to the world and that this work will be accomplished at the time of the blowing of the seventh trumpet, which is towards the end of the end times, which we are now in.

Many people are now engaged in declaring the truth. Many posters on this forum are declaring that rulership is corrupt and that our leaders, and dark evil forces, are waging war on us.

Why does the truth (the scroll) taste sweet like honey in the mouth?

The truth tastes sweet like honey in the mouth because it has a liberating effect on the spirit and on the soul. It is good for the soul, and tastes metaphorically sweet. That's why so many people enjoy reading the truth about what's really going on in the world. People want to see who is behind the screen, pulling the levers of power.

Why does the truth (the scroll) make the stomach bitter?

Truth makes the stomach bitter because of the reaction you get in the pit of your stomach when you tell people things they just don't want to know. They abuse you, call you names, they may physically assault you, or even persecute you and send you to prison. This has happened to a lot of people who speak the truth that people don't want to hear. The aftertaste of these experiences makes the pit of the stomach feel bitter.

The Angel of the Revelation, by William Blake (c.1803–5)

186748703_TheAngeloftheRevelation(WilliamBlakec.18035).jpg.dd53fd0608ef1b1a8297db995b8bf71d.jpg

8 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Can you prove that to me or do I have to take your word for it? As I understand it your telling me the Sumerian word IA-U-ShU-A means 'God Saves' and not 'Semen that heals' as John Allegro contends. Is that correct?

No, you have to prove the etymology.... That's how this stuff works...

You seem to be inferring that Sumerian and Hebrew are similar...this is doubtful.....they are of the same root language but I suspect they are not VERY similar.

But if this is true then since the Hebrew word for 'semen' is Shemen then presumably it would be similar in Sumerian.

Although I speak Arabic I do not speak Sumerian...

You see this is the classic ploy these Masonic fraudster use, they exploit an understandble knowledge gap and fill in with crap.....

Some of those knowledge gaps were filled and people can check for themselves whether Horus was born to a virgin on 25th December or Krishna was crucified.....and they were not.

But alas, Sumerian is still a mystery to most people except...... It is not the same as Hebrew therefore Yashuah would be meaningless in the language.

Edited by Truthspoon

BTW I disproved your Jesus is a mushroom etymology.

Do you admit that?

Or is this all largely a waste of time? I am hoping of course that you will leave this pathless waste of nonsense and follow the path of truth......

But I wonder whether you prefer to be deceived for some reason.

Edited by Truthspoon

21 minutes ago, DaleP said:

@Truthspoon

What do you think about Rainbow body (as in Buddhism) vs Diamond body (Luiciferianism)?

Which body should I go for or if any at all.....? This is another topic I am yet to study. It just that there are so many things to learn.

You'll have to explain the rainbow body and diamond body thing. I've never heard of it. 

I am wary of getting 'Kabbalistic' that is, creating terms and concepts which may not have any real meaning outside of the mind-construct.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bobb said:

Definition of the word Zeitgeist, it's a link to Cambridge dictionary so you won't feel offended by reading it.

Your snobbery is only exceeded by robss!

I tend to find when a poster resorts to insults it means they feel insecure and out of their depth.

I've been perfectly nice to you..... why would you just turn on me like that?

But sure....if you want a new enemy.... I can play..... I'd prefer not to... but you'd better be careful....I'm dangerously good at defending myself against fools who think they sense easy meat to feed their egos.

When I've finished with you even the vultures would neglect to touch your carcass.

Like I said, I know my facts and I have a dangerous poetry inside me.

I still offer you friendship though. Last chance.

Edited by Truthspoon

13 hours ago, RobSS said:

Sounds like one of the Masonic Sun worshipping Light bringers!

You don't need to look outside of yourself to find God. God is not outside of yourself in the Sun, in a rock, a grove, or a tree. God is in your heart. That's where you'll find God.

Light is not outside of yourself. Light is part of you and your mind is made of light. Energy is light. All of reality is built upon light.

All energy and reality itself comes from the 4 dimensional quantum microcosm, of which light is the only stable 'particle' which can exist both in the 4d microcosm and the 3d macrocosm simultaneously.

If you think the Sun and Light is Masonic then.........well...... I will say no more.

The Masons did not make the sun.

You do understand that presumably? The SUN is not Masonic. 

Not did they create light. Light is not Masonic.

Jesus Being The Light Of The World

John 8:12 ESV / 24 helpful votes 

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

1 John 1:6-7 ESV / 9 helpful votes 

If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

John 9:5 ESV / 7 helpful votes 

As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

John 1:1-51 ESV / 7 helpful votes 

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. ...

Revelation 22:5 ESV / 6 helpful votes 

And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever.

John 12:35-36 ESV / 6 helpful votes 

So Jesus said to them, “The light is among you for a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, lest darkness overtake you. The one who walks in the darkness does not know where he is going. While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light.” When Jesus had said these things, he departed and hid himself from them.

John 9:1-41 ESV / 6 helpful votes 

As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him. We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” ...

John 1:1-5 ESV / 6 helpful votes 

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Psalm 119:105 ESV / 6 helpful votes 

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

1 John 1:1-10 ESV / 5 helpful votes 

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we looked upon and have touched with our hands, concerning the word of life— the life was made manifest, and we have seen it, and testify to it and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was made manifest to us— that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. And we are writing these things so that our joy may be complete. This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

Matthew 5:14-16 ESV / 5 helpful votes 

“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

Isaiah 49:6 ESV / 5 helpful votes 

He says: “It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to bring back the preserved of Israel; I will make you as a light for the nations, that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth.”

John 1:9 ESV / 4 helpful votes 

The true light, which enlightens everyone, was coming into the world.

John 1:4 ESV / 4 helpful votes 

In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Luke 2:32 ESV / 4 helpful votes 

A light for revelation to the Gentiles, and for glory to your people Israel.”

Psalm 27:1 ESV / 4 helpful votes 

Of David. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

John 9:1-7 ESV / 3 helpful votes 

As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him. We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” ...

John 3:19-21 ESV / 3 helpful votes 

And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

Matthew 17:2 ESV / 3 helpful votes 

And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light.

Isaiah 60:1-3 ESV / 3 helpful votes 

Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you. And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.

Isaiah 42:6 ESV / 3 helpful votes 

“I am the Lord; I have called you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you; I will give you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations,

Isaiah 9:2 ESV / 3 helpful votes 

The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shined.

1 Peter 2:9 ESV / 2 helpful votes 

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

2 Corinthians 4:6 ESV / 2 helpful votes 

For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

John 3:19-20 ESV / 2 helpful votes 

And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.

Luke 11:33 ESV / 2 helpful votes 

“No one after lighting a lamp puts it in a cellar or under a basket, but on a stand, so that those who enter may see the light.

Matthew 20:28 ESV / 2 helpful votes 

“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.

Malachi 4:2 ESV / 2 helpful votes 

But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. You shall go out leaping like calves from the stall.

Edited by Truthspoon

"This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light."

1 John 1:5

Could it be any clearer Rob?

I know this will end in an argument with you as it usually does.... but you have been shown the truth, you and many other people. Whether they ignore it or reject it is now their business.

It's a shame that so called Christians and non-Christians have a hard time seeing the truth that is right before their eyes..... even worse when it is offered up by people they know....... yet they reject it. Preferring to indulge themselves in meaningless fantasies when the truth is much more wonderful, fantastic and also REAL.

After all these years people still scrabbling in the dirt of nonsense and delusion......

And you wonder why the 'normies' are lining up for their jabs?

Some of the people here are hardly different... just looking for a different set of lies to satisfy and delude yourselves with.

I just don't understand it. 

Edited by Truthspoon

10 hours ago, RobSS said:

The vision that John had has nothing to do with being offered a mushroom or a psychedelic drug

My God, the arrogance is astounding, you offer something of evidence but nothing of your own description that is absolutely soaking with something not a million miles away from an acid trip!!!, I am not saying the vision is wrong in anyway shape or form, but the method of having this VISION may be far more simple than you are currently capable of IMAGINING, simply put you are a dunce!

Then you offer an image of what people are supposed to see as well without first realising that the description is to be INTERPRETED by the readers own mind which you so LOVINGLY like to BASH everyone's head in with!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET TO THE BACK OF THE CLASS YOU NITWIT.

Edited by bobb