Jump to content

READ ME, AND YOU WILL BE LIKE GODS - KNOWING ALL THINGS GOOD AND EVIL


PH196
 Share

Recommended Posts

A 16 year old Virgin miraculously gave birth to a Son named Jesus via the Holy Ghost, which technically means that Jesus was his own father as Jesus is part of the Holy Ghost, for 33 years Jesus stomped around Palestine spouting  Hellenistic platitudes which were already 400 years old by then, apparently he raised the dead and cured the sick, he even made a quick physical trip to Heaven where he met God and the Prophets, returned to earth, was condemned to death for heresy, was terrified of the prospect of Death despite the fact that hed already met God who had assured him there was an afterlife, he died, rose from the dead, had a meeting with his disciples, told them see ya later, was taken up to Heaven and seated next to God, and for the past 2,000 years has been biding his time waiting for God knows what.

                 LUNATICS have been locked up for believing less nonsense.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Constantine was a pagan and most of his advisers were Judaisers.

 

The religion he created was a mix between paganism and Judiasm. He did not create Christianity, he hijacked it.

 

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/the-neoplatonic-anti-truth.html

 

Yes I agree, good post thanks for the info.

 

Edit: I also think that Christianity is based on Hinduism, Paganism, Buddhism and Druidism and the teachings of the one we know as Jesus Christ, although the Biblical Jesus character is a composite of several 'teachers' most notably Apollonius of Tyana.

 

Just for the record.

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, CONvicted said:

A 16 year old Virgin miraculously gave birth to a Son named Jesus via the Holy Ghost, which technically means that Jesus was his own father as Jesus is part of the Holy Ghost, for 33 years Jesus stomped around Palestine spouting  Hellenistic platitudes which were already 400 years old by then, apparently he raised the dead and cured the sick, he even made a quick physical trip to Heaven where he met God and the Prophets, returned to earth, was condemned to death for heresy, was terrified of the prospect of Death despite the fact that hed already met God who had assured him there was an afterlife, he died, rose from the dead, had a meeting with his disciples, told them see ya later, was taken up to Heaven and seated next to God, and for the past 2,000 years has been biding his time waiting for God knows what.

                 LUNATICS have been locked up for believing less nonsense.

 

 

Which Hellenistic platitudes did he spout?

 

He was afraid of death? I think more likely he was afraid of being tortured and nailed to a cross.

 

There used to be a world where reality was much more fluid and the laws of nature hadn't quite been nailed down and materialism hadn't stripped out the possibilities of the power of our awakened souls..... The ancient world was replete with oracles, prophets, soothsayers and miracle workers.....

 

You are judging the past by the present......  It is literally a different world now..... 

 

Also if you are an atheist and don't believe you have an immortal soul then none of it will make sense.... However if you believe in a God, or at least a God principal and you believe you have something called an immortal soul....then what Jesus did is he managed to transcend the physical world by discovering his true immortal nature.

 

Personally I think atheists haven't been paying enough attention to the reality around them and their own lives.... I don't know how they can miss so many obvious clues..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

Which Hellenistic platitudes did he spout?

 

Some historians have noted the similarities between the teachings of Jesus and those of the Greek Cynics. Scholars have argued that the Q document, a hypothetical common source for the gospels of Matthew and Luke, has strong similarities to the teachings of the Cynics.

 

 

 

Also if you are an atheist and don't believe you have an immortal soul then none of it will make sense....

 

I believe in the Universal Consciousness, all of existence is interconnected, We are all in multiple locations at the same time,( just as Quantum Theory postulates) death is merely an unending seamless transition from living being to living being( NOT reincarnation though)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, CONvicted said:

 

 

Don't defer to 'historians'. 

 

And by 'historians' do you mean the Rosicrucian crack pot Laura Knight Jadcyk?

 

Primary sources.... not second hand heresay and Wikipedia copy-pasta.

 

Besides, just because it has something in common with 'cynicism' doesn't mean what you are inferring....  Cynicism is a transcendent philosophy....like Christianity.....  Like Zen Buddhism.... Like Zoroastrianism.. like the rites of Eleusis.....  


Perhaps they arrive at a common conclusion because they have found the truth and there is only one truth...... or at least, for those who are ready for it and have their eyes on the next world and their bags packed and travel documents all in order...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

He was afraid of death? I think more likely he was afraid of being tortured and nailed to a cross.

This is very true as there is a verse describing that he wanted this cup removed from him, his destiny that must be fulfilled, I can not imagine the emotional trauma with in him at that point.

 

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Personally I think atheists haven't been paying enough attention to the reality around them and their own lives.... I don't know how they can miss so many obvious clues..

A true Atheist does not dismiss the idea or notion of God, but can not understand the HOW of God, and without the how it makes no sense at all, and if trying to logically look through the optics of Science, then the whole thing is even more confusing, it is a conundrum, it is for the most part a philosophical argument with in the individual, and for me at least the philosophical debate between something and not nothing was won by the startling realisation of, I exist therefore I am, I have René Descartes to thank for this, but put slightly differently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, bobb said:

 

A true Atheist does not dismiss the idea or notion of God, but can not understand the HOW of God, and without the how it makes no sense at all, and if trying to logically look through the optics of Science, then the whole thing is even more confusing, it is a conundrum, it is for the most part a philosophical argument with in the individual, and for me at least the philosophical debate between something and not nothing was won by the startling realisation of, I exist therefore I am, I have René Descartes to thank for this, but put slightly differently.

 

Rene Descartes was wrong about 'I think therefore I am'. Animals, babies and trees don't think....but they still exist and have consciousness and awareness. Obviously a tree's conscious awareness is much reduced, able to respond only to things like the sun and the seasons, but it is conscious and 'aware' all the same.

 

Real scientists and the greatest minds have always believed in God and the existence of the transcendental.... Only second-rate scientists and popularisers or petty plagiarists (like Stephen Hawking) are atheists because they are not true scientists (meaning 'knowledge' from Latin scientia) just computing machines with no useful knowledge except to cast the delusion of materialism...

 

https://www.famousscientists.org/25-famous-scientists-who-believed-in-god/

 

 

 

 

.

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Real scientists and the greatest minds have always believed in God

No there is a difference in concept between how the Scientific God is used and the belief notion of God described in books such as the Bible and others.

Edited by bobb
swapped used for described
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

Primary sources.... not second hand heresay and Wikipedia copy-pasta.

 

Sorry Truthspoon I just cant be bothered. Im simply not interested in any form of Religion any more. I have my beliefs but dont try to disseminate them


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Rene Descartes was wrong about 'I think therefore I am'

I know where you are coming from on this but I have to disagree here as thinking and observing nature turns what is essentially DATA into INFORMATION, and that can not happen by a tree alone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, bobb said:

No there is a difference in concept between how the Scientific God is used and the belief notion of God described in books such as the Bible and others.

 

That's too much of a blanket statement and you are speaking for other people.....

 

There is no such thing as a 'scientific God'. Science is a product of our physical world and solely interested and able to measure the physical world... 


It has no meaning or reality in what we may call 'the next world' or 4 dimensional reality.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bobb said:

I know where you are coming from on this but I have to disagree here as thinking and observing nature turns what is essentially DATA into INFORMATION, and that can not happen by a tree alone.

 

It doesn't negate the fact that a tree is full of captured sunlight and thus full of vitality and a kind of consciousness.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

It doesn't negate the fact that a tree is full of captured sunlight and thus full of vitality and a kind of consciousness.

And exactly what purpose of EXISTENCE is achieved if it is filled with trees and nothing else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

measure the physical world...

This is something that goes back and forth a lot in my head, I mean what's the obsession of measuring absolutely everything, what's going on here, for me I can just use my thumb and say, yep happy with that, crap innit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Have you taken the Jewish Satan juice?

 

Nothing to do with the topic..... but no I haven't taken it  I've got a medical exemption.

 

I just pointed out on the thread the Chinese juice is probably not as bad as the RNA vaccine.

 

Some fuckwit can't read and assumes that means I've taken it. Fucking bellend. Nathan somebody.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/9/2021 at 11:18 AM, pi3141 said:

 

 

Yes I understand. I do believe that the Christian god is not the true God. The Bible has been changed and in my view corrupted, firstly it was done so for political reasons, Constantine wanted a civilising religion and crafted Christianity to produce docile civilians and from there it has had a load of manipulations and changes to produce what we have today. A vastly misunderstood spell book. Gospel means Gods Spell.

 

I have started attending a Spiritualist Church, it good, you get good energy there and sometimes nice messages from loved ones. Its held at a Unitarian Church and I intend to start going to their services to see how they worship, I know there religious fundamentals - There is no trinity only one God, Jesus was just a highly advanced spiritual man but he was a man and likely died on the cross, there was no resurrection and some of them even believe God is a woman! (something I am totally open to, although the Spiritualist fraternity believe in the Fatherhood of God) As well as them, we have a Quakers meeting house in town and I am also considering going along to them.

 

As Truthspoon say's - who needs a church. God doesn't 'require' worship, you don't need an intermediary priest to worship God and you certainly don't need a church. In the Gospel of Mathew it says if you pray, pray in secret, go into your closet and pray and then keep it to yourself, its between you and God. I just go along to the church to be with like minded people and put an hour and a half aside every couple of weeks just to be... well just to be really. I'm showing support for my beliefs and sometimes I get a message, feels much more spiritual than attending a church and listening to someone wrongly interpret the Bible and preach exclusionary philosophies i.e you can only be saved by 'their' Jesus Christ, I've heard it so many times, only the church has the correct interpretation, only the Church represents Jesus Christ and only the Church can save you - they got it all wrong from the start. And of course they want your money.

 

My advice is do what feels right, if your not getting good energy from the church then don't go, your right to be suspicious of it in my view.

 

If your looking for direction, have a look and try and find a Spiritualist Church, at our church we sometimes have a Church Vicar who is also a Medium and comes along. The meeting is in a Christian church, we sing, we pray (I don't say Amen) there's a minutes silence for the sick, we have a reading or an inspirational talk or sometimes someone 'Channels' a message for the group, and then the Medium gets up and delivers messages. Its very uplifting and can be very comforting if you get a good connection and some messages come through. Sometimes there's not enough time to get round to everyone, I don't get messages every time but I still go to show support. They are very understanding of peoples personal faith - they know not everyone will stick rigidly to the dogma of the Christian Church and that for some people Jesus Christ means something different. It feels far more spiritual than attending a Christian service with their exclusionary philosophy.

 

Thank you for what you have written. I will be sure to check out the Spiritualist Churches. I have attended a Christian Science church and their vibe is totally different to the rank and file Christian church. It's very positive, friendly and welcoming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, JJ73 said:

Thank you for what you have written. I will be sure to check out the Spiritualist Churches. I have attended a Christian Science church and their vibe is totally different to the rank and file Christian church. It's very positive, friendly and welcoming.

 

Your welcome.

 

You should find the Spiritualist churches are held in actual churches, on Holy ground so to speak. One of the visiting mediums (they alternate with local mediums) is a practicing vicar. The service is very similar to traditional service, although at ours they open by playing a song, the first time I went they played 'Spirit in the Sky' pop song! Its usually informal, welcoming and friendly. Its just a medium gets up half way through and tries to give everyone a reading. The church charges £3, to cover the cost of the hall. Don't be disapointed if you don't get a message first time, it will happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would strenuously avoid Spiritualist Churches.....

 

That ways lies mental illness and demonic possession...

 

I have a friend who attended a Spiritualist Church, she was hearing voices for years afterwards.....

 

Not good. Not healthy.... great way to end up in the mental hospital.

 

But if you do...... protect yourself from evil spirits........ make a conscious affirmation...

 

Most spirits are evil...... The good ones are no longer here....... any that are, are mostly not good.


Take it from the father of 'Spiritualism' Emmanuel Swedenborg:

 

 

Swedenborg observes the following which may explain the present problems we face in our day and age and how evil only seems to grow in power from year to year. According to Swedenborg, the origin of these evils on Earth is the ever growing evil of the spirit-world:

 

“…the world of spirits is so bad that it turns everything to evil, and becomes itself worse and worse, so that the equilibrium preponderates on their side; and seeing the world of spirits is such, it cannot be but that man himself should become worse by means of its influx…”

 

It is also noteworthy that his Spiritual Diary seems to comprise principally of Swedenborg making reference to spirits which had possessed him without his knowing it, or of evil spirits trying to throw him under the wheels of carriages; or he would wake up in the middle-of-the-night with the feeling of small snakes in his hair which had been plotting against him. This seems to be the tenor of his work and experience and at times seems hardly different from the psychotic experiences of Gilbert Pinfold and Barbara O’Brien.

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/20/2021 at 12:50 AM, PH196 said:

If you have any questions just ask, and I will be glad to answer them - being an Angel of God and all, its my duty.

Firstly just wanted to say both, very excellent and very interesting read, thank you.

 

I didn't really understand this part  "There is no truth in the carnal and lust senses. They promise life and pleasure and they produce death and sorrow. They afflict the human body with human torture, and the human mind with mental pain. The diseases of both body and mind originate within the carnal and lust senses. They are of the mind of the serpent."

 

Why you came to this conclusion about the carnal senses?

 

And you also mention mind frequently. God's mind, Archonic mind etc, I would be really fascinated to find out how you define mind in this context.

 

TY.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2021 at 7:00 PM, pi3141 said:

 

I disagree. 

 

The one we call Jesus The Christ was born in accordance with natural law. I do not believe in Christian mysticism that thinks Jesus was the Son of God and God Incarnate at the same time. I mean c'mon, make up your minds.

 

They say he was of the House of David - well again, make up your minds, was he the Son of God, in which case God was his Father or was he the Son of Joseph and of the House of David? Christians can't have it both ways.

 

The fact is the Jesus of the Bible is a fiction and made up of a composite of people such as the leader of the Essenes and Apollonius of Tyana. The Biblical Jesus's teachings are partly borrowed from Hinduism and Buddhism and other systems.

 

There was no man called Jesus and he was not God incarnate, if he was he would have told us so and would not have called out 'God why have you forsaken me' while on the cross. Far more efficient to just tell us he's God and perform a few miracles then deliver his message. As for the resurrection, well thats another myth added to the Bible at a later date. Jesus or the one we call Jesus or rather the people whom Jesus was based on were just men, born naturally and died naturally and that included the one that went to the cross, although the jury is still out on that one, either a likeness or a staged event are possible explanations so whomever went up may or may not have died on the cross.

 

Lust is a part of Human make up, it drives Gods creation forward, it is just a part of Human Nature. To mark it as evil and sinful is to begin to hate yourself and therefore hate Gods creation. It is the start of the road to Satanism where you hate life and God and its creations. Its not good and one of the many reasons why some Christians are so unhappy and full of self loathing, they literally have started to hate themselves because they have been told they were conceived in sin, born in sin and are guilty of being sinful just for being who they are. Its a spell designed to twist your mind and hate the wonderful experience you have been given - life with free will.

 

Very interesting read. And also very confidently written. May I ask what sources you have that leads to this confidence? TY.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/9/2021 at 11:18 AM, pi3141 said:

 

 

Yes I understand. I do believe that the Christian god is not the true God. The Bible has been changed and in my view corrupted, firstly it was done so for political reasons, Constantine wanted a civilising religion and crafted Christianity to produce docile civilians and from there it has had a load of manipulations and changes to produce what we have today. A vastly misunderstood spell book. Gospel means Gods Spell.

 

I have started attending a Spiritualist Church, it good, you get good energy there and sometimes nice messages from loved ones. Its held at a Unitarian Church and I intend to start going to their services to see how they worship, I know there religious fundamentals - There is no trinity only one God, Jesus was just a highly advanced spiritual man but he was a man and likely died on the cross, there was no resurrection and some of them even believe God is a woman! (something I am totally open to, although the Spiritualist fraternity believe in the Fatherhood of God) As well as them, we have a Quakers meeting house in town and I am also considering going along to them.

 

As Truthspoon say's - who needs a church. God doesn't 'require' worship, you don't need an intermediary priest to worship God and you certainly don't need a church. In the Gospel of Mathew it says if you pray, pray in secret, go into your closet and pray and then keep it to yourself, its between you and God. I just go along to the church to be with like minded people and put an hour and a half aside every couple of weeks just to be... well just to be really. I'm showing support for my beliefs and sometimes I get a message, feels much more spiritual than attending a church and listening to someone wrongly interpret the Bible and preach exclusionary philosophies i.e you can only be saved by 'their' Jesus Christ, I've heard it so many times, only the church has the correct interpretation, only the Church represents Jesus Christ and only the Church can save you - they got it all wrong from the start. And of course they want your money.

 

My advice is do what feels right, if your not getting good energy from the church then don't go, your right to be suspicious of it in my view.

 

If your looking for direction, have a look and try and find a Spiritualist Church, at our church we sometimes have a Church Vicar who is also a Medium and comes along. The meeting is in a Christian church, we sing, we pray (I don't say Amen) there's a minutes silence for the sick, we have a reading or an inspirational talk or sometimes someone 'Channels' a message for the group, and then the Medium gets up and delivers messages. Its very uplifting and can be very comforting if you get a good connection and some messages come through. Sometimes there's not enough time to get round to everyone, I don't get messages every time but I still go to show support. They are very understanding of peoples personal faith - they know not everyone will stick rigidly to the dogma of the Christian Church and that for some people Jesus Christ means something different. It feels far more spiritual than attending a Christian service with their exclusionary philosophy.

Just wondering why you refrain from saying Amen? Is this something to do with Occultist practice ties?

 

And another question that came up, slightly off from what you were saying, but would be interested to get your view on Baptism and whether you had any alternative meanings on that practice? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2021 at 7:00 PM, pi3141 said:

 

I disagree. 

 

The one we call Jesus The Christ was born in accordance with natural law. I do not believe in Christian mysticism that thinks Jesus was the Son of God and God Incarnate at the same time. I mean c'mon, make up your minds.

 

They say he was of the House of David - well again, make up your minds, was he the Son of God, in which case God was his Father or was he the Son of Joseph and of the House of David? Christians can't have it both ways.

 

The fact is the Jesus of the Bible is a fiction and made up of a composite of people such as the leader of the Essenes and Apollonius of Tyana. The Biblical Jesus's teachings are partly borrowed from Hinduism and Buddhism and other systems.

 

There was no man called Jesus and he was not God incarnate, if he was he would have told us so and would not have called out 'God why have you forsaken me' while on the cross. Far more efficient to just tell us he's God and perform a few miracles then deliver his message. As for the resurrection, well thats another myth added to the Bible at a later date. Jesus or the one we call Jesus or rather the people whom Jesus was based on were just men, born naturally and died naturally and that included the one that went to the cross, although the jury is still out on that one, either a likeness or a staged event are possible explanations so whomever went up may or may not have died on the cross.

 

Lust is a part of Human make up, it drives Gods creation forward, it is just a part of Human Nature. To mark it as evil and sinful is to begin to hate yourself and therefore hate Gods creation. It is the start of the road to Satanism where you hate life and God and its creations. Its not good and one of the many reasons why some Christians are so unhappy and full of self loathing, they literally have started to hate themselves because they have been told they were conceived in sin, born in sin and are guilty of being sinful just for being who they are. Its a spell designed to twist your mind and hate the wonderful experience you have been given - life with free will.

 

 

Are you a materialist? Just asking...

 

Lust is common to human nature but it's not essential, so I don't agree that it's somehow innate, but regarding lust as a phenomenon, not all Christians would regard it as evil. Lust being sinful is more of a grey area.

 

On the subject of lust, I'll use a metaphor by introducing the idea of a stone that an artist has in front of him, out of which he wants to create the sculpture of a man. The final form of the sculpture is already in the artist's mind. All he has to do is chisel away the excess stone to arrive at the finished sculpture. The excess stone is like the phenomenon of lust, and any other unwanted attribute. It's not integral to the human spirit that's in the human form.

 

Is lust evil or sinful? Lust can be evil if it's accompanied by force such as rape, but as long as the act of lust hasn't caused anyone any harm, then it can't be evil. Is it sinful? Only to the extent that lust obscures the inner person, the true person, the spirit of a person, just like the excess stone obscures the form that the artist wants to reveal. 

 

Regarding Christ being the Son of God, I have no problem with that, and I see no problem that he was also from the House of David. Our earthly parents only help provide a physical cloak for the incoming spirit. They don't produce or create any spirit or divine being themselves. Therefore, it's not necessary to regard our natural flesh and blood parents as being our spiritual parents.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2021 at 12:41 PM, Mr H said:

Firstly just wanted to say both, very excellent and very interesting read, thank you.

 

I didn't really understand this part  "There is no truth in the carnal and lust senses. They promise life and pleasure and they produce death and sorrow. They afflict the human body with human torture, and the human mind with mental pain. The diseases of both body and mind originate within the carnal and lust senses. They are of the mind of the serpent."

 

Why you came to this conclusion about the carnal senses?

 

And you also mention mind frequently. God's mind, Archonic mind etc, I would be really fascinated to find out how you define mind in this context.

 

TY.

What I am saying here, is that the carnal senses "babbling" away to the consciousness of the soul, is what deceived eve in the garden of eden. The lust senses of the mortal man is the serpent's mind - the mind of the fallen angels who rebelled against God, and is death. All disease is inherent within the serpent's mind. Read the history of crimes, rapes, murders etc. lust is at the root of all this. 

 

As for your second question, this is a very Good one so thanks for bringing it up. Gottfreid Leibniz actually wrote a lot on this same philosophical question and I think he made some good progress. 'Mind' is a classification of a certain state of consciousness or awareness.

 

I'll quote and article summarizing his thoughts on this:

Quote

Leibniz is a panpsychist: he believes that everything, including plants and inanimate objects, has a mind or something analogous to a mind.  More specifically, he holds that in all things there are simple, immaterial, mind-like substances that perceive the world around them.  Leibniz calls these mind-like substances ‘monads.’  While all monads have perceptions, however, only some of them are aware of what they perceive, that is, only some of them possess sensation or consciousness.  Even fewer monads are capable of self-consciousness and rational perceptions.  Leibniz typically refers to monads that are capable of sensation or consciousness as ‘souls,’ and to those that are also capable of self-consciousness and rational perceptions as ‘minds.’ 

 

I will clarify a bit further and state that a 'Mind' is a property of a sentient self aware being. A true sentient being can differentiate between good and evil. Man is a sentient being, and is thus a Mind.

 

When I say "God's Mind" it is that property in Man that has the capacity for understanding spiritual truth - life. When Man rises from the ignorance of the carnal senses he is reflecting God's Mind. The serpent's mind is the essence of the unreal mind - it is the knowledge of evil, and evil emanates from the lust senses of the mortal mind, this is spiritual darkness. Lust is actually the mental-spiritual state of the angels who rebelled against God. When the Devil fell he was caste out of the presence of God as the all reality and life - into the earth and death. God withdrew his light from them, and the opposite of God manifested through their transgression is this mortal creation of sin, sickness, and death. And all of this mortal creation is propagated through the Satanic mind, which is sex-lust, and is the essence of the unreal mortal creation.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2021 at 7:16 PM, Mr H said:

Very interesting read. And also very confidently written. May I ask what sources you have that leads to this confidence? TY.

 

Well I would have to say my primary source is my heart. But of course I did not invent these ideas, the natural law bit is from my father, he was a Medium, it runs in my family. The rest of it has come from reading various sources, some scholarly some spiritually divined. I have consulted Mediums and have been told I am on the right path, it seems I know some truth but it all comes from studying/reading others thoughts and work and following my heart to find what I believe to be the truth.

 

In the Egyptian religion/Mystery schools there was a Sun God called 'Amen-Ra' hence I believe if I end my prayers with 'Amen' I dedicate them to an Egyptian Sun God - Pagan God, I do not pray to Pagan gods I pray to the creator. Secondly, and I'm sure you know being on this site, when it comes to the occult there are often many meanings, 'Amen' is supposed to mean 'So be it'well this is the same as the Wiccans and Witches who say 'So mote it be' at the end of their prayers or rituals. its the same thing, hence I see even saying 'Amen' at the end of a prayer as either dedicating the prayer to a Pagan god or performing a Pagan rite, either way, I think its Pagan. Thats my own opinion.

 

The charge of Christianity being based on Paganism has been levelled at the Church for centuries by greater scholars and religious students than me. I just agree with their interpretation. Once you've seen it, you can't unsee it. Every time I visit a church I just see Pagan rites and practices dressed up as Christianity. Don't get me wrong, some Paganism was fine, some Pagans worshipped the One God and did not practice sacrifices or jumping through fires etc, not all Paganism was bad. But most of it did not worship the creator and instead worshipped other powers.

 

As far as confidence is concerned, I'm not the only one to hold these views - There are whole Christian denominations that disagree with the Roman Church doctrines, the Unitarians don't believe in the Trinity or Original Sin, the Coptics and Orthodox don't believe in Satan and Hell. When you look into Christianity its not long before the cracks appear - Why so many denominations? Are they ALL correct? How can they be? From there its a slippery slope down to the bottom where you realise religion has been corrupted and there is no coherent message that they all stick to. We in the UK through Religious education at school and by attending church have been taught the Roman State religion version which is designed to disempower you and hand over your spiritual journey to the Church, yet which one should you pick? They all say their church is the true church but they can't all be true hence their MUST be some impostors hence the Church MUST be corrupted. Now your on your own and you have to find your own way to spirituality and what works for you. The answer to that conundrum is to listen to your heart.  

 

Its kind of obvious if you think of it logically, if there are dark forces at work, they would attack organised religion and corrupt its teachings. Hence organised religion must be viewed with suspicion. I've said in the religion forum if your going to get involved in religion you should get an occult education first. The business of religion IS an occult practice, I know the Christians try to distance themselves from magic and divination etc but they themselves are involved in the Occult or if you will the supernatural, they just think they are different because its a religion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...