READ ME, AND YOU WILL BE LIKE GODS - KNOWING ALL THINGS GOOD AND EVIL

PH196

1 hour ago, novymir said:

Love is The Way, The Truth, and The Life, no one comes to The Father except through Me. I Am That. The Father and I are ONE.

That IS THE WAY.

There is no "ego" in Reality. It's a fiction.

You mischaracterise my point of view. I did not say that all perceptions are "wrong", I know there can be true perceptions(not sourced from ego), but they can only point towards Reality.

If one is identifying with ego, the predator-mind(or illusion mind, monkey mind, or matrix mind, or reptilian mind, etc) that Constanada describes, they will be operating and perceiving entirely falsely.

One can be an(undetached) individual without ego; awareness and acceptance of Truth Above All(The Way). All IS One.

When I say "ego" that means fraudulent idea of self, a self not based on Truth.

Christ(Spirit/Truth) Is an anti-body/anti-ego within the cancerous dream(and the forgotten Truth within), and It cannot fail.

ps;

Sex relations is not necessarily "evil" or contrary to Truth, it's how  and why it is engaged in. The Son of God is Love. A Giver-Receiver(One).

Ego is the corrupter and misuser. And it plays a double-game, a 2-faced deceiver, good-cop/bad-cop. Hypocrite.

I am describing the dual nature of humanity as it is: mortal man is a child of sex-lust (this is true), and sex-lust is not of God's mind, it is of the mental-spiritual nature of the fallen angels manifested in consciousness. It is unreal.

Go through the list of the crimes, robberies, rapes, murders...lust is at the root of ALL of this, is what I am saying, so in that sense, yes, it is 'evil', when you don't posses the correct understanding. 

" Sensuality destroys life, lustre, strength, vitality, memory, wealth, great fame, holiness and devotion to the Supreme." - Lord Krishna.

Where Lust reigns, all is death, where Love reigns, all is Life. All that is in God's mind is Love. There is no Hatred and malice withing God's mind. Hatred and malice are of the sex and lust senses of the mortal mind, which is unreal, and the unreal is death. The real (God's mind) is immortal.

The sex and lust senses are the counterfeit of God's creation. When two people say they are 'in love' they actually are just describing lust, which is not love. Those same two people when the serpent's mind turns on them, will murder each other, because it was never love to begin with, it was lust.

Edited by PH196

3 hours ago, PH196 said:

This is what I am saying, albeit, in different terms. All the strife, conflict, envy, jealousy, and disease of the human race emanates from the Serpent's mind, the essence of which, is lust, and is the means by which mortal humanity is propagated.

Yes I think I understand, and at least your not reading the Bible literally and instead looking for higher truths. 

This Snake analogy though is similar to the Gnostic world view that the Demiurge is evil and we're trapped souls in an evil world forced to commit evil acts. Like I said, I don't subscribe to that view - rather I think the gift of life that God has given us is amazing, I also think the body and brain we have been given is a marvel and then of course there is the heart, again an amazing gift (speaking spiritually not just the physical work the heart does.

So I don't think we are evil and I think you can get lost in Mystic Mumbo Jumbo and over complicate and even distort reality with strange ideas.

The truth is simple, life is a gift from God, its your opportunity to experience this reality despite its negative realities - i.e animals eat animals, we eat animals (and veg), its all life yet we must commit this necessary evil to survive, I can see how that can get twisted to - 'its an evil realm' but thats not the truth.

The truth however is there in the Bible - 'Judge not' 'Resist not evil' 'Love thy neighbour' and my favourite and the only one that matters 'treat everyone as you wish to be treated'. There is of course more in the Bible but the sermon on the mount sums up the spiritual truth and tells us all we need to know. The rest is Window Dressing as a Rabbi once said.

I don't agree with the Christian Mystic or Gnostic view that this Earth realm is evil and we are evil forced to commit evil acts to survive. To me that is Anti-Life which is Anti-God and is the real Satanic path. Instead of 'Love yourself and everybody' its 'hate yourself and this world' Like I said, thats Satanic to me and a slap in the face to God for the gift its given you.

3 hours ago, PH196 said:

I'll quote further from that NDE account (regarding hell):

"Those who enter it are led to believe that the only realities are the sense passions and the beliefs of the human " I." This hell consists in believing the unreal to be real. It consists in the lure of the senses without the possibility of gratifying them. I was told a great deal more about this awful region, but I must not pass it on. The angel said that the "condition" would ultimately dissolve into nothingness."

Thanks, the more you quote the more I feel the explanation given is in line with my own view (although thats been derived from Spiritualist views etc) that is that Hell as a literal place does not exist. The NDE there is explaining it is a condition of the Soul and that it will 'disappear into nothingness' I believe when evil people pass over there state of mind and of course their 'Judgement' dictates where they go and there is a place for evil souls to go an get purified, thats if they make it over to the next life and do not get stuck here. There 'Hell' is a place for them to learn lessons and release the evil in their souls. Afterwards they will start to ascend to another plane for more purification.

Hell as a literal place for ALL evil souls that are punished for eternity by the ruler of Hell - Satan, is a Roman Christian doctrine that is not supported in scripture. Its a myth, not believed by Buddhist, Hindu's, Jews and other Christian denominations like the Orthodox and Unitarians etc. Regarding Hell and Satan the Roman State Christians and there derivatives including Protestant denominations are on their own, believing a myth fabricated to twist your mind and instil fear, fear that they can relieve for a price.

4 hours ago, PH196 said:

I am describing the dual nature of humanity as it is: mortal man is a child of sex-lust (this is true), and sex-lust is not of God's mind, it is of the mental-spiritual nature of the fallen angels manifested in consciousness. It is unreal.

Go through the list of the crimes, robberies, rapes, murders...lust is at the root of ALL of this, is what I am saying, so in that sense, yes, it is 'evil', when you don't posses the correct understanding. 

" Sensuality destroys life, lustre, strength, vitality, memory, wealth, great fame, holiness and devotion to the Supreme." - Lord Krishna.

Where Lust reigns, all is death, where Love reigns, all is Life. All that is in God's mind is Love. There is no Hatred and malice withing God's mind. Hatred and malice are of the sex and lust senses of the mortal mind, which is unreal, and the unreal is death. The real (God's mind) is immortal.

The sex and lust senses are the counterfeit of God's creation. When two people say they are 'in love' they actually are just describing lust, which is not love. Those same two people when the serpent's mind turns on them, will murder each other, because it was never love to begin with, it was lust.

I LUST AFTER GOD-TRUTH-THE REAL-LIFE. I don't care about anything else.

I'M "IN LOVE" WITH GOD. Above and before All.

hAHAHAHAHhaHAhahaHAHAhaha!!

[To Transform, and reverse, that which had been inverted--distorted]

(there's more than one meaning(and application) of the word)

Essential Meaning of lust

1 : a strong feeling of sexual desire He was consumed by lust. He was motivated more by lust than love. [=more by the desire for sex than by affection] satisfying their lusts
2 : a strong desire for something a lust [=craving, desire] for money/adventure He was driven by a lust for power. a lust for life [=a strong desire to live a full and rich life] Lust for chocolate drew her into the candy store.Hide

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lust

Here's a song from The Son on behalf of GOD to "humanity"(Luciferian consciousness fragmented).

ps-

I'm more interested in increasing my own awareness of Truth and encouraging/sharing it with others,  than worrying much about who will or will not be saved beyond my local sphere of influence.--The people around me.

Edited by novymir

1 hour ago, novymir said:

I LUST AFTER GOD-TRUTH-THE REAL-LIFE. I don't care about anything else.

I'M "IN LOVE" WITH GOD. Above and before All.

hAHAHAHAHhaHAhahaHAHAhaha!!

[To Transform, and reverse, that which had been inverted--distorted]

(there's more than one meaning(and application) of the word)

Essential Meaning of lust

1 : a strong feeling of sexual desire He was consumed by lust. He was motivated more by lust than love. [=more by the desire for sex than by affection] satisfying their lusts
2 : a strong desire for something a lust [=craving, desire] for money/adventure He was driven by a lust for power. a lust for life [=a strong desire to live a full and rich life] Lust for chocolate drew her into the candy store.Hide

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lust

Here's a song from The Son on behalf of GOD to "humanity"(Luciferian consciousness fragmented).

ps-

I'm more interested in increasing my own awareness of Truth and encouraging/sharing it with others,  than worrying much about who will or will not be saved beyond my local sphere of influence.--The people around me.

There is a music thread for these things, just link to it otherwise it will get confusing.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5549-music/

5 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Yes I think I understand, and at least your not reading the Bible literally and instead looking for higher truths. 

This Snake analogy though is similar to the Gnostic world view that the Demiurge is evil and we're trapped souls in an evil world forced to commit evil acts. Like I said, I don't subscribe to that view - rather I think the gift of life that God has given us is amazing, I also think the body and brain we have been given is a marvel and then of course there is the heart, again an amazing gift (speaking spiritually not just the physical work the heart does.

So I don't think we are evil and I think you can get lost in Mystic Mumbo Jumbo and over complicate and even distort reality with strange ideas.

The truth is simple, life is a gift from God, its your opportunity to experience this reality despite its negative realities - i.e animals eat animals, we eat animals (and veg), its all life yet we must commit this necessary evil to survive, I can see how that can get twisted to - 'its an evil realm' but thats not the truth.

The truth however is there in the Bible - 'Judge not' 'Resist not evil' 'Love thy neighbour' and my favourite and the only one that matters 'treat everyone as you wish to be treated'. There is of course more in the Bible but the sermon on the mount sums up the spiritual truth and tells us all we need to know. The rest is Window Dressing as a Rabbi once said.

I don't agree with the Christian Mystic or Gnostic view that this Earth realm is evil and we are evil forced to commit evil acts to survive. To me that is Anti-Life which is Anti-God and is the real Satanic path. Instead of 'Love yourself and everybody' its 'hate yourself and this world' Like I said, thats Satanic to me and a slap in the face to God for the gift its given you.

Good, I'm not saying this world is inherently evil, or humans are inherently evil, rather, I am describing the origin of evil within the human race, what it is, where it is located. 'Sin' had it's origin in rebellion against God. Whether or not you take Satan to be a metaphor or evil personified, the bible is actually quite clear that there is an actual Devil, who rebelled against God's spiritual kingdom and was cast out of his presence into spiritual darkness and spiritual death. Now whether or not you 'believe' the bible is a matter of personal 'opinion'.

Revelation 12:

The War in Heaven

7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Several things to note here: we are never told when this rebellion occurred, only that it did, and there was a literal Devil, who according to revelation, was the Chief of the Fallen Angels. 

God is holy, and God is the truth. God is non-carnal in nature and thought. What I am saying is that when the devil fell, he was cast into carnal consciousness and thought. He was cast out of the presence of God, and this carnal and sex nature of the Adamic creation is his mind manifested in consciousness and thought, and is the adversary — an "enemy" of the soul. Re: Revelation 12 again " he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Precisely. 

Revelation 12 also links the Serpent in the Garden of Eden who tempted Eve, with this same Devil. That is, it was Satan in 'the garden of eden' that caused the fall of man, where man fell into a 'sinful' state. And what I am saying, is that this 'fall' was a fall of the soul into carnal consciousness, man yielded to the mind's of these fallen beings, and death entered into the consciousness of the human race.

I think the reason the bible is a revelation to man, is because it contains elements in it that are too specific to be a fiction, it explains why Christ was manifested, and it explains the current predicament of the human race.

"For as much then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil" (Heb. 2: 14). Here Paul declares that the Christ was manifested in the flesh without lust that he might destroy the power of death — the devil — in the spiritual nature and consciousness of the spiritual man — the soul.

Edited by PH196

4 minutes ago, novymir said:

Your confusion isn't necessarily universal...or common...

My apologies it's just that there is a lively too and fro from poster's of their favourite song's and why, just simple statement's that not everyone agrees with but it is interesting to listen to other people's taste's and of course your own.

5 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Thanks, the more you quote the more I feel the explanation given is in line with my own view (although thats been derived from Spiritualist views etc) that is that Hell as a literal place does not exist. The NDE there is explaining it is a condition of the Soul and that it will 'disappear into nothingness' I believe when evil people pass over there state of mind and of course their 'Judgement' dictates where they go and there is a place for evil souls to go an get purified, thats if they make it over to the next life and do not get stuck here. There 'Hell' is a place for them to learn lessons and release the evil in their souls. Afterwards they will start to ascend to another plane for more purification.

Hell as a literal place for ALL evil souls that are punished for eternity by the ruler of Hell - Satan, is a Roman Christian doctrine that is not supported in scripture. Its a myth, not believed by Buddhist, Hindu's, Jews and other Christian denominations like the Orthodox and Unitarians etc. Regarding Hell and Satan the Roman State Christians and there derivatives including Protestant denominations are on their own, believing a myth fabricated to twist your mind and instil fear, fear that they can relieve for a price.

Actually, if you want to LITERALLY translate the bible, 'Hell' as an eternal punishment is only reserved for the fallen angels.

Hence: " Then the king will say to those on his left, 'Get away from me! God has cursed you! Go into everlasting fire that was prepared for the devil and his angels!"

Now whether or not you literally believe this is a matter of opinion, and like a lot of passages in the bible, can't be verified. But the message however is quite clear: the crimes that the devil and the fallen angels committed were so heinous that there is no hope infinitesimal that they can be 'salvaged', they are doomed. And in his infinite wisdom, God saw that this was the only way to put an end to the harm that these beings are causing; to essentially 'erase' them.

Edited by PH196

10 minutes ago, PH196 said:

Actually, if you want to LITERALLY translate the bible, 'Hell' as an eternal punishment is only reserved for the fallen angels.

Hence: " Then the king will say to those on his left, 'Get away from me! God has cursed you! Go into everlasting fire that was prepared for the devil and his angels!"

Now whether or not you literally believe this is a matter of opinion, and like a lot of passages in the bible, can't be verified. But the message however is quite clear: the crimes that the devil and the fallen angels committed were so heinous that there is no hope infinitesimal that they can be 'salvaged', they are doomed. And in his infinite wisdom, God saw that this was the only way to put an end to the harm that these beings are causing; to essentially 'erase' them.

Sheol

15 minutes ago, bobb said:

Believe, opinion, in the same sentence, really, you would make a great politician.

I thought I told you to get lost?

Why are you back here?

Edited by PH196

43 minutes ago, bobb said:

You reveal your own problem

It is?

You do know they crucified Christ for revealing the truth that I am telling to you. Christ revealed all the lust that is within the human mind, and they hated him for it. He preached what I am telling you now, and they killed him for it. They killed all the apostles. I know because I was there.

Those who have overcome the "Prince of this world" in thought and consciousness are Christians. All who have overcome the ideas, and images and thoughts of the sex brain in thought and consciousness are Christians, and they "neither marry nor are given in marriage," and "neither do they die any more." They have been resurrected to life and have overcome death.

This is the reason the early Christians did not marry. They understood the teachings of the Master. And for teaching the truth as he taught it, they were crucified, and burned at the stake. For teaching the truth as the Master taught it, they were scattered here and there, in little bands and companies, and worshipped in caves, cellars and the catacombs at Rome and wherever they could meet in secret.

The city of confusion in thought in the land of the carnal senses is producing all the war and strife and disease of the human race. Hundreds of Millions were slaughtered within the last century from 2 world wars. Human suffering and woe in the last 100 years alone have been beyond conception. All because man in this age is "wandering^' in the land of Nod, — the race is "wandering" in the land of the carnal senses, in thought. This age is a carnal age, as it was in the time of Christ. The mind of the serpent prevails in thought. It is an age of greed, avarice, selfishness, vanity, hatred, murder and death, in thought. The sex mind prevails in the consciousness of the race.

The Satanic mind is controlling the thought and consciousness of the race. The race, as a race, is within the city that Cain buildt in consciousness and thought — and has been since the serpent — the sex mind, deceived the first woman, and the first man. And the race will continue to "wander" in this land of Nod — the land of the carnal senses, and murder, slaughter and kill each other, until the sex mind — the land of Nod, into which Cain wandered, is overcome in thought and consciousness.

Selfishness, avarice, greed, vanity, strife, hatred, malice and death will control the action and thought of the race until man comes out the carnal senses into the mind of soul purity, which is life.

That is the Truth that Jesus as the Christ preached for 3 years, and for that they killed him.  I tell you the truth, you believe me not, same old story...

Edited by PH196

1 minute ago, PH196 said:

You do know they crucified Christ for revealing the truth that I am telling to you

Face Palm, We The People, No........, ring any bells for you, do you get it yet, honestly this is the last time to converse with you, I leave all that has been discussed so far for all to see, read, interpret in the own way and in their own time, Christ submitted to the LAW, there is no higher court than the court of public opinion, we are the avatars of the LAWS of EXISTENCE, when i was a child i played with childish things, but when I became a MAN I PUT AWAY CHILDISH THINGS, you however are still playing with your little trouser snake. God Bless, NOW GO PLAY WITH THE TRAFFIC.

10 minutes ago, bobb said:

Face Palm, We The People, No........, ring any bells for you, do you get it yet, honestly this is the last time to converse with you, I leave all that has been discussed so far for all to see, read, interpret in the own way and in their own time, Christ submitted to the LAW, there is no higher court than the court of public opinion, we are the avatars of the LAWS of EXISTENCE, when i was a child i played with childish things, but when I became a MAN I PUT AWAY CHILDISH THINGS, you however are still playing with your little trouser snake. God Bless, NOW GO PLAY WITH THE TRAFFIC.

get lost.

Edited by PH196