READ ME, AND YOU WILL BE LIKE GODS - KNOWING ALL THINGS GOOD AND EVIL

PH196

5 hours ago, pi3141 said:

But the Snake did not lie, God said if they eat of the Tree they would die yet when they ate, they did not die just as the Snake said, so God lied, not the Snake.

This whole fallen Angel story was Lucifer wasn't it, not Satan. I know the devil, Satan, and Lucifer have been mixed up to be one and the same but in Biblical terms they are seperate entities and according to the Spiritualists they are inventions of the Roman Church.

If your an Archangel, how come you don't know this?

But the Snake did not lie, God said if they eat of the Tree they would die yet when they ate, they did not die just as the Snake said, so God lied, not the Snake.

Yes, Adam and Eve surely didn't die; that is why you will be going to the grave in a few years - because death did not enter into the consciousness of the human race and the serpent told the truth.

The serpent's mind is the mind of sex-lust. It is Satan's mind. And from this throne of lust he directs all the strife and conflict of the human race. 

The father of liars, who is a fallen spirit, and is in rebellion against God’s spiritual kingdom, is represented in the power of the flesh—the sex of the mortal creation—and the material man; and his evil personality is personified in the essence of lust by which the physical man is conceived and generated.

All of the diseases, sickness and suffering of the human family are due to the law of lust; and the power of lust is the mental state of Fallen Angels who are out of harmony with God’s spiritual kingdom.

All that is unreal—sickness and death, are in the serpent.

“Jesus said unto them, If God were your father ye would love me; for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth you believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God hearth God’s words; you therefore hear them not, because you are not of God.” John 8:41-47

Jesus was conceived without the law of lust and overcame this mortal law of death and came out of the grave. Those souls which have been called back from death to life will comprise his church.

Edited by PH196

11 hours ago, PH196 said:

“Jesus said unto them, If God were your father ye would love me; for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth you believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God hearth God’s words; you therefore hear them not, because you are not of God.” John 8:41-47

This is interesting and we have to ask our selves with whom is he speaking too specifically, the genetic descendants of the line back to Adam and Eve or some other entity way back in Eden? Does this allude to the 'among us' hypothesis that is prevalent in UFO folk lore?.

1 hour ago, bobb said:

This is interesting and we have to ask our selves with whom is he speaking too specifically, the genetic descendants of the line back to Adam and Eve or some other entity way back in Eden? Does this allude to the 'among us' hypothesis that is prevalent in UFO folk lore?.

What he is saying is that a significant portion of the human race do not posses what you would call an 'immortal soul', they do not have the Spirit of God within them. They are the children of darkness, and their souls reflect spiritual darkness, which is why they can't understand Christ's word.

Their father IS the Devil, not God; meaning these are the tares who will not be saved, their souls were conceived in lust and partake of the nature of the fallen angels. These souls were created to serve their own desires. They will not inherit the kingdom because there is nothing there to save, they do not posses an immortal nature.

Edited by PH196

5 minutes ago, PH196 said:

What he is saying is that a significant portion of the human race do not posses what you would call an 'immortal soul', they do not have the Spirit of God within them. They are the children of darkness, and their souls reflect spiritual darkness, which is why they can't understand Christ's word.

This makes a lot of sense to the 'eyes to see and ears to hear' statement in the Bible, however I disagree that 'a significant portion of Mankind' do not have Souls, I think all Mankind has a Soul, but some instead have aligned themselves with this other entity that does not have Soul because of such things as Ego Greed and the lust for power and control over others, basically those that do align with these things and have committed themselves to this pursuit in Life and have not progressed from the Primary School playground of playing the game 'King of the castle dirty rascal', so on your last point of there is 'nothing to save' I strongly disagree here, I mean, is there no room for Repentance, Is there no room for Redemption, Is there no room for Salvation, I happen to think that this is the primary message that God's only begotten Son Jesus Christ died for?. God Bless your heart in these troubled times.

2 hours ago, bobb said:

This makes a lot of sense to the 'eyes to see and ears to hear' statement in the Bible, however I disagree that 'a significant portion of Mankind' do not have Souls, I think all Mankind has a Soul, but some instead have aligned themselves with this other entity that does not have Soul because of such things as Ego Greed and the lust for power and control over others, basically those that do align with these things and have committed themselves to this pursuit in Life and have not progressed from the Primary School playground of playing the game 'King of the castle dirty rascal', so on your last point of there is 'nothing to save' I strongly disagree here, I mean, is there no room for Repentance, Is there no room for Redemption, Is there no room for Salvation, I happen to think that this is the primary message that God's only begotten Son Jesus Christ died for?. God Bless your heart in these troubled times.

I quote from the Apocalypse of Peter from the Nag Hammadi Texts:

(Christ speaking)

Mortal Souls Are Different from Immortal Souls (75, 7–76, 23) “Evil cannot produce good fruit. 25 Everything, wherever it comes from, produces what is like it. Not every soul is of the truth or of immortality. In our opinion, every soul of these present times 26 is assigned to death and is always enslaved, since this soul is created to serve its own desires. These souls are destined for eternal destruction, in which they are and from which they are, for they love the creatures of matter that came into being with them. “But immortal souls are not like these, Peter. Still, as long as the hour 27 has not yet come, an immortal soul resembles mortal souls. It 28 will not reveal its true nature: it alone is [76] immortal and contemplates immortality, and has faith, and desires to renounce these mortal souls."

Later on he says:

"For there will be no grace among those who are not immortal, but only among those chosen because of their immortal nature, which has shown it can receive the one who gives in abundance. 58 “For this reason I have said, Whoever has will be given more, and this person will have in abundance. But whoever does not have—that is, the person of this world, 59 who is completely dead, 60 who derives 61 from the planting of creation and procreation, [84] who thinks he can lay hold of someone else of immortal nature when such a person appears—this will be taken away from that person and added to whatever exists. 62"

You can choose to put words in his mouth, but between that quote and John 8:44, what he is saying is clear. Those 'chosen because of their immortal nature, which has shown it can receive the one who gives in abundance.' You either have or you do not have, you are either born with an immortal spirit or you are not. You cannot 'go out and buy one'; you cannot be born a mortal and because you 'believe' in Jesus (belief being an undefined thing) be 'saved' because of said belief.

Those who think this way are undoubtedly tares. No immortal soul thinks this way. If you think that you will be saved because you 'believe' in Jesus, like a child believes in santa claus, the chances are you are mortal.

28 minutes ago, PH196 said:

Those who think this way are undoubtedly tares. No immortal soul thinks this way. If you think that you will be saved because you 'believe' in Jesus, like a child believes in santa claus, the chances are you are mortal.

Let me be clear on something here, I as a rule do not do Belief for this reason, Belief is a very dangerous thing to be playing with, anyone can be made to Believe in anything, and we all come with a Belief system, now having said that for every rule there is an exception and my exception to this rule is the Belief in God, everything else I DEMAND PROOF OF TRUTH AND VALIDITY OF WHAT IS OFFERED AS STATEMENT OF FACT, what i do is UNDERSTANDING because i accept that i do not know absolutely everything in this vast expanse of EXISTANCE!, got it, i did not come here for a pissing contest which you obviously have seeing as you claim to be an angel of God i will now demand evidence of this statement or you can GET BEHIND THEE SATAN, you got that, smart arse!!!! your reply please.

1 hour ago, bobb said:

Let me be clear on something here, I as a rule do not do Belief for this reason, Belief is a very dangerous thing to be playing with, anyone can be made to Believe in anything, and we all come with a Belief system, now having said that for every rule there is an exception and my exception to this rule is the Belief in God, everything else I DEMAND PROOF OF TRUTH AND VALIDITY OF WHAT IS OFFERED AS STATEMENT OF FACT, what i do is UNDERSTANDING because i accept that i do not know absolutely everything in this vast expanse of EXISTANCE!, got it, i did not come here for a pissing contest which you obviously have seeing as you claim to be an angel of God i will now demand evidence of this statement or you can GET BEHIND THEE SATAN, you got that, smart arse!!!! your reply please.

I don’t even know what you are saying.

On 11/22/2021 at 1:20 AM, PH196 said:

Jesus was conceived without the law of lust and overcame this mortal law of death and came out of the grave. Those souls which have been called back from death to life will comprise his church.

I disagree. 

The one we call Jesus The Christ was born in accordance with natural law. I do not believe in Christian mysticism that thinks Jesus was the Son of God and God Incarnate at the same time. I mean c'mon, make up your minds.

They say he was of the House of David - well again, make up your minds, was he the Son of God, in which case God was his Father or was he the Son of Joseph and of the House of David? Christians can't have it both ways.

The fact is the Jesus of the Bible is a fiction and made up of a composite of people such as the leader of the Essenes and Apollonius of Tyana. The Biblical Jesus's teachings are partly borrowed from Hinduism and Buddhism and other systems.

There was no man called Jesus and he was not God incarnate, if he was he would have told us so and would not have called out 'God why have you forsaken me' while on the cross. Far more efficient to just tell us he's God and perform a few miracles then deliver his message. As for the resurrection, well thats another myth added to the Bible at a later date. Jesus or the one we call Jesus or rather the people whom Jesus was based on were just men, born naturally and died naturally and that included the one that went to the cross, although the jury is still out on that one, either a likeness or a staged event are possible explanations so whomever went up may or may not have died on the cross.

Lust is a part of Human make up, it drives Gods creation forward, it is just a part of Human Nature. To mark it as evil and sinful is to begin to hate yourself and therefore hate Gods creation. It is the start of the road to Satanism where you hate life and God and its creations. Its not good and one of the many reasons why some Christians are so unhappy and full of self loathing, they literally have started to hate themselves because they have been told they were conceived in sin, born in sin and are guilty of being sinful just for being who they are. Its a spell designed to twist your mind and hate the wonderful experience you have been given - life with free will.

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 2

On 11/22/2021 at 11:46 AM, bobb said:

You are on your way to Knowing.

7 hours ago, pi3141 said:

I disagree. 

The one we call Jesus The Christ was born in accordance with natural law. I do not believe in Christian mysticism that thinks Jesus was the Son of God and God Incarnate at the same time. I mean c'mon, make up your minds.

They say he was of the House of David - well again, make up your minds, was he the Son of God, in which case God was his Father or was he the Son of Joseph and of the House of David? Christians can't have it both ways.

The fact is the Jesus of the Bible is a fiction and made up of a composite of people such as the leader of the Essenes and Apollonius of Tyana. The Biblical Jesus's teachings are partly borrowed from Hinduism and Buddhism and other systems.

There was no man called Jesus and he was not God incarnate, if he was he would have told us so and would not have called out 'God why have you forsaken me' while on the cross. Far more efficient to just tell us he's God and perform a few miracles then deliver his message. As for the resurrection, well thats another myth added to the Bible at a later date. Jesus or the one we call Jesus or rather the people whom Jesus was based on were just men, born naturally and died naturally and that included the one that went to the cross, although the jury is still out on that one, either a likeness or a staged event are possible explanations so whomever went up may or may not have died on the cross.

Lust is a part of Human make up, it drives Gods creation forward, it is just a part of Human Nature. To mark it as evil and sinful is to begin to hate yourself and therefore hate Gods creation. It is the start of the road to Satanism where you hate life and God and its creations. Its not good and one of the many reasons why some Christians are so unhappy and full of self loathing, they literally have started to hate themselves because they have been told they were conceived in sin, born in sin and are guilty of being sinful just for being who they are. Its a spell designed to twist your mind and hate the wonderful experience you have been given - life with free will.

Satan, is that you?

1 John 3:8He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

There is no guilt tripping here, just stating the facts. 

Every human child is conceived in a state of lust, correct. The sex of all animal life is permeated with this law of sensual ideas and thoughts. It is the city that Cain built, and men and women are building the same city today. They have built the same city in all ages. It is the city of carnal thoughts. This city is within the sex brain — that is, the city of carnal thought is located within the generative organs and the lust senses of the brain. Men and women who dwell in this city of carnal thought bring forth their mortal offspring and pay homage to their offspring, .and weep when the offspring returns to dust.

In this present age, all the world is in confusion, mental and physical. Confusion, destruction and death are the law of the human race, not health and life. 

Lust is a part of Human make up, it drives Gods creation forward, it is just a part of Human Nature. To mark it as evil and sinful is to begin to hate yourself and therefore hate Gods creation. It is the start of the road to Satanism where you hate life and God and its creations.

Humanity today, as in all ages, is gratifying the lust of the flesh and claiming that it is of God, and have in all ages since Eve. The serpent is a "liar" and damns the soul. Eve said her carnal conception was of God. This was the "lie" of the carnal senses and the mind of the serpent. It was not of God. It was not spiritual — but carnal. It was not of God but of Satan. All carnal conception is of Satan and sex lust. Eve means the "mother of all the earth," that is, the mother of all that is carnal. ^^Earth" here means the carnal creation. Every material woman is an Eve and every material man is an Adam, and their carnal conceptions are not of God — but of Satan, and hence, man must be born again (of the spirit) to see God.

"And the angels which kept not their first estate; but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

"The first estate" of the fallen spirits was a holy state. They were holy and had the mind of the Father. They were in "God's image," and their ideas were the spiritual ideas of God. They had the mind of God. Their "fall" was in thought. They left their own "habitation." Their habitation was a spiritual habitation, but they "fell" to carnality in desire and thought. This carnal state of lust reflects their minds. The desires of the flesh are their desires. The lust of the flesh is their mind. And man yielded to the minds of the fallen angels, and mortal propagation is the result. Hence the quote (Christ speaking):

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Here the Master refers to the mind of the chief of these fallen spirits as the mind of lust and carnality. He says that he was a murderer from the beginning. He was cast down to darkness and death when he fell. This darkness and death is the lust of the flesh. This is his fallen state and the fallen state is lust in thought.

The lust of the flesh is today, as in all ages, filling the insane asylums, hospitals and prison cells of the world. The lust senses are liars and they are the mind of fallen spirits. "He that committeth sin is of the devil, for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose, the son of God was manifested that he might destroy the works of the devil." Firs't John 3:8. Here the apostle defines the devil as sin. And previously in John 8:44 Christ defines the Devil's state of thought as lust.

St. John said the devil "sinneth from the beginning;" that is, he was a fallen spirit and became carnal in thought and was cast out of the presence of God and lost the holiness of the divine mind and died spiritually. The fallen spirits are in outer darkness. They have no consciousness of that which is holy and divine. They are lustful in thought and nature. This is sin; and this is death; and the "devil sinneth from the beginning;" that is, was carnal in thought. This was the origin and the beginning of sin and death.

If you don't get it, well, then I hate to break it to you, but ya just don't get it...

Edited by PH196

9 hours ago, novymir said:

The ego cannot comprehend anything Real.  It pretends, and offers cheap copies and dead-end ideas.

Here come the Zen masters, with their ideas that we cannot comprehend anything real because it stems from ego, and that all perceptions are wrong. IT IS true....for you.

The entire 'Maya' illusion is nothing body the body idea or the sex idea, if you conquer lust then you have conquered death, is the truth as the Christ taught it, is the truth as the Buddha taught it, and the truth as the Vedas taught it. 

And therein lies the problem, bereft to what is otherwise obvious to Christ, hence his quote " If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God."

I'll quote an NDE I read a while ago where a soldier killed in action in WW1 supposedly was channeled using through a medium, and reported that he had a glimpse of Hell. 

Hell, apparently, or that part of it we are speaking about, depends for its existence on human thoughts and feelings. The race will never rise to greatness until the passions are controlled. This refers to nations and to individuals. On earth I was never interested in such matters. I did not realize the existence of the sexual canker at the heart of human life. What a terrible thing this is! Do not wait until you come over here. Set to work at once. There is no time to lose.

Gain control of self. Then retain control by emptying yourself of self. All the thoughts of lust and passion, greed, hatred, envy, and, above all, selfishness, passing through the minds of men and women, generate the "condition" called hell.

Edited by PH196

7 hours ago, PH196 said:

Satan, is that you?

Well yes I am to you. I disagree with your interpretation hence I become an adversary, or an opposer or a Satan if you will.

Reminds me of 'The Devils Pulpit' and its author Rev Robert Taylor, he assumed the role of the Devil against the Christians to whom he preached to show them the true meaning of their texts.

I do not believe in Original Sin or that we're inherently evil or that there ia a Demi God called Satan who rules over an underworld - I'm not a Polytheist like the Christians who believe in an all powerful Satan able to challenge and oppose God's will. They have elevated Satan to a godhead and hence become Polytheists.

2 hours ago, PH196 said:

I'll quote an NDE I read a while ago where a soldier killed in action in WW1 supposedly was channeled using through a medium, and reported that he had a glimpse of Hell. 

Hell, apparently, or that part of it we are speaking about, depends for its existence on human thoughts and feelings. The race will never rise to greatness until the passions are controlled. This refers to nations and to individuals. On earth I was never interested in such matters. I did not realize the existence of the sexual canker at the heart of human life. What a terrible thing this is! Do not wait until you come over here. Set to work at once. There is no time to lose.

Gain control of self. Then retain control by emptying yourself of self. All the thoughts of lust and passion, greed, hatred, envy, and, above all, selfishness, passing through the minds of men and women, generate the "condition" called hell.

Thanks for this, it shows what I think or believe to be close to the truth - Hell is not a literal place rather it is the state of mind of the soul who passed over.

The film Jacobs ladder gave a good explanation. If when you die you are content and at peace the spirits who come to take you will be like Angels. But if your not ready to die, have regrets or guilt about your actions the spirits that come to take will seem as Demons ripping you away from life. This frames Hell as a state a spirit finds itself in when it crosses over. I think if the fear of crossing over is to great then spirits can get stuck on this plane in a state of neither living or dead.

How to die well without regret or guilt?

Treat everyone as you wish yourself to be treated - the maxim of the prophets.

5 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Well yes I am to you. I disagree with your interpretation hence I become an adversary, or an opposer or a Satan if you will.

Reminds me of 'The Devils Pulpit' and its author Rev Robert Taylor, he assumed the role of the Devil against the Christians to whom he preached to show them the true meaning of their texts.

I do not believe in Original Sin or that we're inherently evil or that there ia a Demi God called Satan who rules over an underworld - I'm not a Polytheist like the Christians who believe in an all powerful Satan able to challenge and oppose God's will. They have elevated Satan to a godhead and hence become Polytheists.

I'm simply explaining what this 'conspiracy' that Icke talks about to enslave human perception, in biblical terms.

Quoting Don Juan from the Carlos Castaneda books:

“We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The Predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so... I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner!

In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous manoeuvre stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous manoeuvre from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now."

This is what I am saying, albeit, in different terms. All the strife, conflict, envy, jealousy, and disease of the human race emanates from the Serpent's mind, the essence of which, is lust, and is the means by which mortal humanity is propagated.

You can think of it like human awareness has been tuned into a bad copy, which is unreal, that humans think is real. The conspiracy is to isolate human perception in this fake copy, and then feed on the low vibrational emotional energy that humans give off. Hence my previous quote, where it states that 'Hell' is generated by all the thoughts of lust, hatred, selfishness etc. passing through the minds of men and women, and the Demons FEED off of the energy given off by humans. 

I'll quote further from that NDE account (regarding hell):

"Those who enter it are led to believe that the only realities are the sense passions and the beliefs of the human " I." This hell consists in believing the unreal to be real. It consists in the lure of the senses without the possibility of gratifying them. I was told a great deal more about this awful region, but I must not pass it on. The angel said that the "condition" would ultimately dissolve into nothingness."

Precisely, and the conspiracy is to isolate human awareness in the five senses and disconnect it from the influence of expanded heart-centered awareness. Once this is done they can easily be manipulated. 

Edited by PH196

9 hours ago, PH196 said:

Here come the Zen masters, with their ideas that we cannot comprehend anything real because it stems from ego, and that all perceptions are wrong. IT IS true....for you.

The entire 'Maya' illusion is nothing body the body idea or the sex idea, if you conquer lust then you have conquered death, is the truth as the Christ taught it, is the truth as the Buddha taught it, and the truth as the Vedas taught it. 

And therein lies the problem, bereft to what is otherwise obvious to Christ, hence his quote " If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God."

Love is The Way, The Truth, and The Life, no one comes to The Father except through Me. I Am That. The Father and I are ONE.

That IS THE WAY.

There is no "ego" in Reality. It's a fiction.

You mischaracterise my point of view. I did not say that all perceptions are "wrong", I know there can be true perceptions(not sourced from ego), but they can only point towards Reality.

If one is identifying with ego, the predator-mind(or illusion mind, monkey mind, or matrix mind, or reptilian mind, etc) that Constanada describes, they will be operating and perceiving entirely falsely.

One can be an(undetached) individual without ego; awareness and acceptance of Truth Above All(The Way). All IS One.

When I say "ego" that means fraudulent idea of self, a self not based on Truth.

Christ(Spirit/Truth) Is an anti-body/anti-ego within the cancerous dream(and the forgotten Truth within), and It cannot fail.

ps;

Sex relations is not necessarily "evil" or contrary to Truth, it's how  and why it is engaged in. The Son of God is Love. A Giver-Receiver(One).

Ego is the corrupter and misuser. And it plays a double-game, a 2-faced deceiver, good-cop/bad-cop. Hypocrite.

Edited by novymir

20 hours ago, novymir said:

You are on your way to Knowing.

One step at a time mind, I am in no rush, and besides Heaven can not be taken by storm, and the journey has always been more important to me than the destination, one step, one day, another truth being revealed. God Bless your Heart.

• Thanks 1