READ ME, AND YOU WILL BE LIKE GODS - KNOWING ALL THINGS GOOD AND EVIL

PH196

7 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Started typing this after reading the beginning of the text.

Ok, reading your text the author says that John Allegro's position is that Jesus was a Mushroom and didn't exist, well I don't think that is entirely accurate and if it is then it is a point where I would disagree with Allegro's work. In the link I gave to the Pharmacratic Inquisition on Youtube John Allegro can be heard to say (Paraphrasing) 'Whether a messianic figure called Jesus did or did not exist hardly matters' in other words he doesn't appear to claim Jesus didn't exist. 

I myself believe Jesus existed just his name wasn't Jesus and he wasn't born on the 25th, it was another man whose name appears to have been lost to us but I agree his teachings have been included in the Bible but its been mingled with other stories which represent other myths, legends and knowledge and some of that apparently relates to Magic Mushroom ingestion and the ingestion of other mind altering substances used by Pagans and Shaman to induce altered states and receive, what they though to be, divinely inspired information. And that doesn't surprise me at all that that sort of thing would be mixed up in our ancient texts. It appears as well as ingestion of substances and altered states there are other strands of knowledge encoded in the Bible. I see it as an amazing piece of work. But it seems, its largely misunderstood.

But that doesn't mean Jesus didn't exist, thats another matter entirely.

You may be interested in the following works (screenshot just an example);

image.png.cbb5618c49c68e84a3a3ca79f7ce81fa.png

I read much of Anatoly's work and it includes information relating to the character we call Jesus.

So my (piss poor) take is;

This man existed and was special (connected to God somehow). However it come to be, he brought a message and a sword that ended the Saturnalian, bacchanalian, orgiastic satanic 'royal christianity' for a time. He was brutally murdered for interfering and almost steering mankind away.

BUT THIS HAPPENED NO MORE THAN 800 YEARS AGO. And I think less than that.

Following that, a plan was put in place to prevent us ever seeing God again, and submitting all of us in one way or another to that filth that was practiced before.

1 minute ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

You may be interested in the following works (screenshot just an example);

image.png.cbb5618c49c68e84a3a3ca79f7ce81fa.png

I read much of Anatoly's work and it includes information relating to the character we call Jesus.

So my (piss poor) take is;

This man existed and was special (connected to God somehow). However it come to be, he brought a message and a sword that ended the Saturnalian, bacchanalian, orgiastic satanic 'royal christianity' for a time. He was brutally murdered for interfering and almost steering mankind away.

BUT THIS HAPPENED NO MORE THAN 800 YEARS AGO. And I think less than that.

Following that, a plan was put in place to prevent us ever seeing God again, and submitting all of us in one way or another to that filth that was practiced before.

We now learn that even the leader of the Protestant Church is saying that 'unvaccinated people are immoral'. But the word "church' is not mentioned anywhere in original NT texts. The word "church" is Pagan in origin. The churches, along with every other -ism, is a Trojan horse for the medication of humanity, under a new religion of scientism -secular and atheistic in appearance, but ultimately controlled by other dimensional Reptilian beings. Once everyone is vaccinated, and everyone has a digital ID, then human beings become a biological problem, rather than a species with problematic religious beliefs and "fantasies". The Church, the State, the commercial music industry, and global corporations, etc., are all in on the same agenda. They want to perform a lobotomy on humanity so humanity no longer has a connection with God. Once humanity is lobotomised, humanity becomes the product and possession of men with the most wealth and the most power, and the State becomes God, like it is in North Korea and China.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:19 PM, pi3141 said:

I don't agree with the Christian Mystic or Gnostic view that this Earth realm is evil and we are evil forced to commit evil acts to survive. To me that is Anti-Life which is Anti-God and is the real Satanic path. Instead of 'Love yourself and everybody' its 'hate yourself and this world' Like I said, thats Satanic to me and a slap in the face to God for the gift its given you.

Yes, I'm very much in agreement with that.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:19 PM, pi3141 said:

the sermon on the mount sums up the spiritual truth and tells us all we need to know. The rest is Window Dressing as a Rabbi once said.

The Sermon on the Mount is an amazing discourse. I particularly like the Parable of the Wise and the Foolish Builders.

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2021 at 5:55 PM, Truthspoon said:

I'm sorry but Zeitgeist is not a scholarly work. It is mostly bullshit. There are no authentic sources which state for instance that Horus was born of a virgin and was sacrificed and rose from the dead after three days.....

Almost everything cited by Zeitgeist is pure invention from one particular 18th Century source and when you try to find 1st hand corroboration it soon becomes apparent that the 18th Century author (whose name escapes me for the present) is playing on people's ignorance and certitude at that time that no-one would be able to check the original texts because he offers no evidence or genuine footnotes to show where he got his claims.

Zeitgeist is bullshit..... If you don't know that then you don't know the subject.

So I watched Zeitgeist last night for the first time - 3 different stories. Jesus, 9/11 and finance.

I was pretty shocked actually. More so by part 1 than pts 2 and 3. I haven't had a chance yet to do my research, but interesting to know that you say you have and you think it is BS. Do you think the same for pts 2 and 3? They seem to be more "common knowledge" if you like.