Rittenhouse found not guilty on all charges

Itsjaybigjay

• 2 months later...
On 11/23/2021 at 6:49 PM, Macnamara said:

Not only did Kyle help protect a local business from the footsoldiers of globalism and fight off multiple, criminal assailants without causing any collateral damage but he then went on to national television to correctly accuse the woke president of defamation and is now considering a career in law!

What a legend

hqdefault.jpg

and now he's going after the neo marxist media 😂

TUCKER: “Will you be suing any news organizations?”

KYLE RITTENHOUSE: “We’re looking at quite a few, politicians, athletes, celebrities, Whoppi Goldberg is on the list, she called me a murderer after I was acquitted… So is Cenk [Uyhur] from the Young Turks.” pic.twitter.com/MULZf38Vkf

— Greg Price (@greg_price11) February 22, 2022

14 hours ago, Macnamara said:

and now he's going after the neo marxist media 😂

TUCKER: “Will you be suing any news organizations?”

KYLE RITTENHOUSE: “We’re looking at quite a few, politicians, athletes, celebrities, Whoppi Goldberg is on the list, she called me a murderer after I was acquitted… So is Cenk [Uyhur] from the Young Turks.” pic.twitter.com/MULZf38Vkf

— Greg Price (@greg_price11) February 22, 2022

Add Le Bron James to that list, he's coming for him as well. He's going to be very rich after this. 

45 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Add Le Bron James to that list, he's coming for him as well. He's going to be very rich after this. 

he'll need money to pay for his security detail. It will be interesting to see how the court cases play out but he should win as he has been clearly defamed