Rittenhouse found not guilty on all charges

Itsjaybigjay

Imagine if every man and woman on this planet was Kyle Rittenhouse....

We would be free.

But no....most of the planet is Zombies and we need people like Kyle Rittenhouse to take them out.....

If you're in the UK join a clay pigeon shooting club and be ready for the zombies when they hit your town.

Edited by Truthspoon

It's the first thing I intend to do when I return to live in the UK. Learn to shoot and legally own a firearm. 

https://bestadvicezone.com/uk-gun-laws-is-it-legal-to-own-a-firearm

Firearms Licensing

Per the UK firearms law, the local police force handles processing an individual’s application for a firearms license. The police will conduct checks on the applicant before granting a license

These checks may include personal interviews and a criminal background check. The police will then decide who can own a gun and either approve or deny a firearms license.

Applicants must provide a good reason for obtaining a firearms license. Participation in a sport like hunting or membership to a shooting club may be considered good reasons.

Self-defense is not considered a good reason, and a firearms license may be denied if that is the sole basis for seeking one.

Guns are not the only weapon of choice, they are only as good as the supply chain, if that breaks down you need to consider the stick and string, pure simplicity, deadly at distance and inexhaustible supply for repairs, and if it's beyond repair, make a new one and use the old as firewood to burn the Bastards on, job done.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bobb said:

Guns are not the only weapon of choice, they are only as good as the supply chain, if that breaks down you need to consider the stick and string, pure simplicity, deadly at distance and inexhaustible supply for repairs, and if it's beyond repair, make a new one and use the old as firewood to burn the Bastards on, job done.

No doubt... I was once engaged to the daughter of the president of the French Archery federation....... met her at college... she was studying French literature at Queen Mary College.

Archery never quite appealed to me though.....  even though I worked as translator for the president and worked behind the scenes in various outdoor archery tournaments in the Compiegne area of Northern France.... 

Were I to get a second chance and knowing what I know now I would probably have taken up archery and become skilled.... but back then I just didn't see the point.

More fool me I guess.

Edited by Truthspoon

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

its their karma, apparently.

Self-defense-Mary-pic.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Mary-Lemanski-tweet.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Mary-Lemanski-reap-what-sow-wisconsin.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Type-of-person-Mary-tweet.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

She got ratio'd and went on to cry about it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-democrat-waukesha-tragedy-rittenhouse-mocking-twitter-self-defense

Lemanski. Every.Single.Time.

Horse faced... 

You can spot a Jew from a mile away.

Karma does act fast, could bye you horse faced Ki*e

Twitter comment linking Waukesha tragedy and Kyle Rittenhouse verdict costs DuPage County Democratic Party social media director Mary Lemanski her post

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-dupage-county-democrat-mary-lemanski-twitter-waukesha-20211122-4msgxxirpnb27blxuycxzxyfny-story.html

Edited by Truthspoon

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

No doubt... I was once engaged to the daughter of the president of the French Archery federation....... met her at college... she was studying French literature at Queen Mary College.

Archery never quite appealed to me though.....  even though I worked as translator for the president and worked behind the scenes in various outdoor archery tournaments in the Compiegne area of Northern France.... 

Were I to get a second chance and knowing what I know now I would probably have taken up archery and become skilled.... but back then I just didn't see the point.

More fool me I guess.

Ahhh but as you say there is an art to mastering this simple technology, quite satisfying when you get it right, and i don't like to use quotes from movies but i think this one holds true from Star Wars "Blasters are so uncivilized", and i guess it's that civilizing effect we are all aiming for.

On 11/22/2021 at 9:06 PM, Macnamara said:

no he shot three jewish people none of which were black

Jewish organisatons pretend to support black people but what they are really doing is stirring more hatred

between black and white people.

The Southern Povery Law Centre and the Jewish ADL do this routinely.

I want to insert this because very few black nor white people know about the historical financial

control of the Rothschild cabal nd that of slavery

"When researching the roots of the new vice president elect, Kamala Harris, whose paternal ancestors (Hamilton Brown) were Irish Slave traders

in Jamaica, I came across this information. It's astounding"

"On 3 August 1835, somewhere in the City of London, two of Europe’s most famous bankers came to an agreement with the chancellor of the exchequer. Two years earlier, the British government had passed the Slavery Abolition Act, which outlawed slavery in most parts of the empire. Now it was taking out one of the largest loans in history, to finance the slave compensation package required by the 1833 act. Nathan Mayer Rothschild and his brother-in-law Moses Montefiore agreed to loan the British government £15m, with the government adding an additional £5m later. The total sum represented 40% of the government’s yearly income in those days, equivalent to some £300bn today.

One might expect this so-called “slave compensation” to have gone to the freed slaves to redress the injustices they suffered. Instead, the money went exclusively to the owners of slaves, who were being compensated for the loss of what had, until then, been considered their property. Not a single shilling of reparation, nor a single word of apology, has ever been granted by the British state to the people it enslaved, or their descendants.

Today, 1835 feels so long ago; so far away. But if you are a British taxpayer, what happened in that quiet room affects you directly.

Your taxes were used to pay off the loan, and the payments only ended in 2015. Generations of Britons have been implicated in a legacy of financial support for one of the world’s most egregious crimes against humanity.

The fact that you, and your parents, and their parents in turn, may have been paying for a huge slave-owner compensation package from the 1830s only came to public attention last month. The revelation came on 9 February, in the form of a tweet by HM Treasury: “Here’s today’s surprising #FridayFact. Millions of you have helped end the slave trade through your taxes. Did you know? In 1833, Britain used £20 million, 40% of its national budget, to buy freedom for all slaves in the Empire. The amount of money borrowed for the Slavery Abolition Act was so large that it wasn’t paid off until 2015. Which means that living British citizens helped pay to end the slave trade.”

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/29/slavery-abolition-compensation-when-will-britain-face-up-to-its-crimes-against-humanity

https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/kamala-harris-jamaican-heritage/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_Brown

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

hahahahahahahahahaha! This is the ultimate trolling. The liberal lunatics are currently outdoing one another with their mental instability, this may push them over the edge. Their salty tears will be delicious to watch roll.

Kyle Rittenhouse met with Donald Trump at the former president's Mar-a-Lago club after the teen was acquitted of all charges in his homicide trial last week.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/kyle-rittenhouse-and-donald-trump-meet-at-mar-a-lago-after-acquittal/

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

its their karma, apparently.

Self-defense-Mary-pic.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Mary-Lemanski-tweet.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Mary-Lemanski-reap-what-sow-wisconsin.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Type-of-person-Mary-tweet.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

She got ratio'd and went on to cry about it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-democrat-waukesha-tragedy-rittenhouse-mocking-twitter-self-defense

Lemanski. Every.Single.Time.

Looked into her posts, can't find ethnicity but look at her nose, lol..

Edited by Firebird
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Firebird said:

This is real video of a black woman having a seizure outside of the courthouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin. After Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted of the fake charges, she screamed “fuck America” and then went into violent convulsions.

It appears that the demon that was controlling her body couldn’t take it anymore, and decided to exit the vessel. Or, maybe the demon just wanted her to flop around. Or maybe he lost control of the body, because it is too vaxed out.

Who knows?

What I do know is that scenes of demon possession are going to become ever more common in this satanic, collapsing civilization.

2 hours ago, bobb said:

I agree most wholeheartedly, the sort of guns we are allowed to own in the uk aren't really defensive or combat weapons. your looking at shotguns and target rifles and pistons for the most part. unless you can convince the plod your interest is in historic weapons in which case you may be able to get something more interesting. string and wood or PVC pipe and fiberglass rods if you want to get more modern. I'm a reasonable archer and pretty good with a crossbow too. and just consider anyone with a modicum of engineering skill could knock up a flame thrower pretty easily.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Horse faced... 

You can spot a Jew from a mile away.

Karma does act fast, could bye you horse faced Ki*e

Twitter comment linking Waukesha tragedy and Kyle Rittenhouse verdict costs DuPage County Democratic Party social media director Mary Lemanski her post

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-dupage-county-democrat-mary-lemanski-twitter-waukesha-20211122-4msgxxirpnb27blxuycxzxyfny-story.html

There was another one - some CEO called stein or burg or something who tweeted out

"poor white people" after that Christmas massacre.

So much noticing of the loxism is going on on twitter now - because they're so open with their hatred - that people pilled on with, nothing overtly rude, but the usual euphemisms that he then went on to cry.... about the anti-semitism.

3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Imagine if every man and woman on this planet was Kyle Rittenhouse....

We would be free.

But no....most of the planet is Zombies and we need people like Kyle Rittenhouse to take them out.....

If you're in the UK join a clay pigeon shooting club and be ready for the zombies when they hit your town.

Been thinking of purchasing a 22. Air rifle for a while. I wonder how hard it would be to boar out? 

2 hours ago, ink said:

air compression, steel pipe and ball bearing are an interesting 'hobby' :)

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Been thinking of purchasing a 22. Air rifle for a while. I wonder how hard it would be to boar out? 

1 hour ago, bobb said:

nitrogen cannon, more than one way to skin a cat. oO

That's the idea chaps, we are British and our motto is improvise adapt and overcome!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Jewish organisatons pretend to support black people but what they are really doing is stirring more hatred

between black and white people.

The Southern Povery Law Centre and the Jewish ADL do this routinely.

I want to insert this because very few black nor white people know about the historical financial

control of the Rothschild cabal nd that of slavery

NCAAP was set up by jews too in order to keep black people tied into state dependency under the democrats. George soros and the rothschilds et al are not doing this because they care about black people. If they cared they would put their money directly into black communities to boost education, health and employment. Instead they pour money into initiatives that will breed learned helplessness, resentment and division

Jews and the NAACP

By Tamar Fox | February 18, 2009

I was reading something in The Economist yesterday that mentioned that NAACP was started by “a group of Jewish, white and black activists” and I did a double take. The NAACP was founded by Jews?? Who knew?

Head over to the NAACP website to learn more about the Jewish co-founder, Dr. Henry Moskowitz, who was a doctor, a civil-rights activist, and eventually the Commissioner of Public Markets in New York City.

The NAACP is dealing with some tough times these days, but continues to do good work, advocating tirelessly for civil rights. Consider joining today as your celebration of African American History Month.

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/2009/02/18/jews-and-the-naacp/

Edited by Macnamara

22 hours ago, skitzorat said:

hahahahahahahahahaha! This is the ultimate trolling. The liberal lunatics are currently outdoing one another with their mental instability, this may push them over the edge. Their salty tears will be delicious to watch roll.

Kyle Rittenhouse met with Donald Trump at the former president's Mar-a-Lago club after the teen was acquitted of all charges in his homicide trial last week.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/kyle-rittenhouse-and-donald-trump-meet-at-mar-a-lago-after-acquittal/

🤭😅

About the only thing I like about Trump's part on the stage is how just his name causes genuine derangement amongst the woke set.