Rittenhouse found not guilty on all charges

Itsjaybigjay

6 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Watching the media coverage you can see the bias everywhere. lets hope he sues the likes of CNN for millions for definition, Biden too for his campaign add

The media has gone insane......only Fox news makes any kind of sense but we can't forget that they too supported the electoral coup.......

It's just you and me baby....... the rest of the world has gone fucking nuts/sold out for cash/is being blackmailed.....

If life is hard sometimes thank yourself lucky you are not one of THEM.

You're winning and still in the running for the celestial star-prize of full integrity and soul power in the next world....they already threw in their hand and are out of the game.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 2

he was right to defend himself  those 2 where just there to do criminal acts under the cover of blm protests imho.  very sad that a group supposedly supporting ethnic minorities burnt down lots of minority businesses.

cant see the ptb letting the useful idiots run rampant as it will spoil their election chances, think the national guard will stamp on them.

Kyle Rittenhouse speaks for 1st time after acquittal

20 Nov, 2021 13:09
“The jury reached the correct verdict. Self-defense is not illegal,”

Good comment below the piece:

'I think liberals are really worried about the slippery slope.

Now everyone is going to think it's okay to shoot a child rapist when he's trying to kill you.

Where does this lead? I mean, will any child rapist ever be able to kill anyone without getting shot? I don't think liberals want to live in that country.'

• Haha 1

Spun round, shot three attackers and they were all jewish criminals (anti-white racist ANTIFA)

Clownworld liberal lies aimed at stirring up hatred:

Newspaper says Kyle Rittenhouse shot three black people

20 Nov, 2021 14:46 / Updated 1 hour ago
The Independent, a leading UK newspaper, caused outrage when it claimed in a sub-headline that Kyle Rittenhouse “shot three black men.” All three men shot by Rittenhouse were, in fact, white.

Shortly after a jury in Kenosha, Wisconsin found Rittenhouse not guilty of murder, attempted murder and reckless endangerment, The Independent updated its front-page live coverage of the trial with the sub-headline: “Full story: Teenager who shot three black men with rifle found not guilty on all charges.”

I'm gonna need to get a fact check on the claim that Rittenhouse "shot three black men." @Independent This is the mainstream media.And they wonder why no one trusts them anymore. pic.twitter.com/JkQDVtu4xj

— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) November 20, 2021

The line was false, as Rittenhouse was on trial for shooting three white men, during a ‘Black Lives Matter’ protest that devolved into a riot in Kenosha, Wisconsin last August. Rittenhouse shot and killed convicted child rapist Joseph Rosenbaum and felon Anthony Huber, both of whom attacked him first. He shot and wounded Gaige Grosskreuz, after Grosskreutz pointed a handgun at him, and the jury on Friday found that the teenager acted in self-defense in all three cases.

https://www.rt.com/uk/540851-rittenhouse-false-claim-independent-black/

On 11/20/2021 at 6:02 PM, Macnamara said:

Spun round, shot three attackers and they were all jewish criminals (anti-white racist ANTIFA)

Clownworld liberal lies aimed at stirring up hatred:

Newspaper says Kyle Rittenhouse shot three black people

20 Nov, 2021 14:46 / Updated 1 hour ago
The Independent, a leading UK newspaper, caused outrage when it claimed in a sub-headline that Kyle Rittenhouse “shot three black men.” All three men shot by Rittenhouse were, in fact, white.

Shortly after a jury in Kenosha, Wisconsin found Rittenhouse not guilty of murder, attempted murder and reckless endangerment, The Independent updated its front-page live coverage of the trial with the sub-headline: “Full story: Teenager who shot three black men with rifle found not guilty on all charges.”

I'm gonna need to get a fact check on the claim that Rittenhouse "shot three black men." @Independent This is the mainstream media.And they wonder why no one trusts them anymore. pic.twitter.com/JkQDVtu4xj

— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) November 20, 2021

The line was false, as Rittenhouse was on trial for shooting three white men, during a ‘Black Lives Matter’ protest that devolved into a riot in Kenosha, Wisconsin last August. Rittenhouse shot and killed convicted child rapist Joseph Rosenbaum and felon Anthony Huber, both of whom attacked him first. He shot and wounded Gaige Grosskreuz, after Grosskreutz pointed a handgun at him, and the jury on Friday found that the teenager acted in self-defense in all three cases.

https://www.rt.com/uk/540851-rittenhouse-false-claim-independent-black/

I've been out of the loop for most of the last week. I have taken no interest in this case even during the riots.

Therefore, all I have is anything that has seeped into my subconscious from the works van radio, automatically generated news headers on my mobile, overheard conversations at work, maybe headlines and images on the Metro newspaper when getting on and off buses.

He shot white people?

2 hours ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

I knew the pedophile was a Jew but didn't realize all three where.

Yep. This ought to tell us where all this BLM agitation is coming from.....

These riots must be full of Jews gleefully destroying white-civilisation using the cover of their stupid black Golems.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 2

Speaking of stupid black Golems...why has the Christmas parade massacre in Wisconsin not been classed as terrorism?

It is even being referred to as an 'accident' and the press initially tried to make out he was escaping from a knife fight....

If James Fields can be sentenced to 419 years in prison for trying to escape from a mob of BLM lunatics and giving a fat bitch a heart attack then where it the media invective and condemnation of this DELBERATE killer of grannies and children?

No-where..... because the media are at war with white people....... there's no other explanation.

BTW this terror event has basically been incited and fomented by the American media with their outrage about the Rittenhouse verdict....

I wonder how many of those journalists now might realise they have the blood of children on their hands...

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Yep. This ought to tell us where all this BLM agitation is coming from.....

These riots must be full of Jews gleefully destroying white-civilisation using the cover of their stupid black Golems.

School teachers that happen to be antifa have been Jews as well.

Every time I see a light skinned person speak against whites (civilization) I check for their ethnicity and religion and many times they are Jews. Extraordinary if you consider how tiny their population is. And the more important their position is, especially in media / education / government the more likely they are Jews.

And they use the blacks yes. This is what they do. Create chaos to establish a new communist order run by physically feeble but smart Jews. See Bolshevik revolution.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Saved said:

Goodness me. 

I just learned how easily filled with lies the subconscious is.

If jewish people make up something like 2% of the US population and the crowd protesting that day were representative of all americans then if kyle turned and shot one attacker there would be a 1 in 50 chance that the person he shot was jewish

But instead he shot two jewish people and very likely the third is jewish too. That should be statistically impossible. So what does that then tell us about the make-up of the marxist ANTIFA terrorists who are being funded and directed by the rothschild cabal to attack and destroy certain mom and pop businesses in order to make way for big business to then come in and buy up the properties in that area?

What does it tell us about this agenda to cause racial divisions in america? Clearly some people want white and black people at each others throats and they are willing to use violence, intimidation and fires to achieve that

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

No-where..... because the media are at war with white people....... there's no other explanation.

yes but its deeper than that because it is clearly governments that are now pushing spike protein bioweapon jabs on the western populace whilst flooding non westerners into the west and they in turn are propped up by woke civil service mandarins so we are looking at the upper echelons of society, namely the freemasonic elites (ie kabbalistic knights templar bloodline families) working to destroy the native populations of europe

31 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

What does it tell us about this agenda to cause racial divisions in america? Clearly some people want white and black people at each others throats and they are willing to use violence, intimidation and fires to achieve that

From what I can see it's black people at white people's throats......

I believe instances of white on black violence are virtually non-existent.....

It's time to stop equivocating this and saying 'they want us at each other's throats'.

There is clearly an aggressor and a victim here...... the black psycho are the aggressors and white children, women, grannies are the victim.

It's not a two way street. We need to identify the threat and inform everyone so they can protect themselves, their families and their communities...the threat isn't white people.

They are not the violent ones...even when they try to defend themselves they are demonised.

That means we do not have the right to even defend ourselves and our children and elderly can be mown  down in racial terrorism which the media will try to tell you is an accident.

What does that tell you?

All we did was create civilisation for everyone to enjoy.

We are not the aggressors here....

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

If this is the future for white children at Christmas parades then the only thing we can do is racially segregate ourselves and demand the right to our own ethnic communities in order to preserve our family's safety.

Sven on Daily Shoah said basically what happened proves that we cannot have a system with the rule of law as long as there are Jews in the media fomenting black people to get their revenge on white people because the Jews do not like the outcome of a court case where a white man merely defended himself.

The Jews of course will not bloody their own hands, they will use their black Golems....... just as they have always used proxies in the past to murder Christians, sometimes by the millions.... as in the French and Russian revolutions.

There will be no peace and safety for ourselves and children as long as we live in a world ruled by Jews and their black psycho Golems chomping at the bit to murder white people.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

even when they try to defend themselves they are demonised.

Not only did Kyle help protect a local business from the footsoldiers of globalism and fight off multiple, criminal assailants without causing any collateral damage but he then went on to national television to correctly accuse the woke president of defamation and is now considering a career in law!

What a legend

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1