Satanic Ritual Abuse

Firestarter

In the following video, disbarred attorney Anne Marie van Blijenburgh tells that she was present at parties in the Netherlands where children from child detention centres were brutally raped and murdered.

Some of the notable guests present at these “parties”.

Prince Friso (burning in hell now);
Mabel Wisse Smit (Friso’s widow);
An elderly man (probably) George Soros (long-time funder of Mabel);

Piet Hein Donner (former VP of the Council of State);
PM Mark Rutte (PM for years now, studied history in Leiden with Willem-Alexander);

Geert Wilders (Israel's favourite the Dutch politician);

Ernst Hirsch Ballin (former Minister);
Gerlof Leistra (journalist of Elsevier magazine);
Carla Eradus (President of the Court in Amsterdam, where I had several court cases).

https://youtu.be/SbhMfZRhsXw

There’s also a video of the Dutch Toos Nijenhuis who testified that she was present at similar child sacrifice ceremonies (including paedophilia) in the presence of Prince Bernhard and Joseph Ratzinger (better known as the resigned pope Benedictus).
The video is difficult to watch because she doesn’t speak English very well and it’s not subtitled. Following is a 16:37 part of the complete video (where she names Prince Bernhard).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A1o1Egi20c

Edited by Firestarter

Not everybody finds the Australian Fiona Barnett (born Fiona Rae Holowczak in 1969) reliable…
What makes Barnett’s story totally convincing to me is the following 2-part documentary.
Barnett goes to a variety of places where these (satanic) rituals took place and describes some ceremonies in detail, including ritual torture, paedophilia, murder, cannibalism and necrophilia.

Arguably the most famous person present at these rituals Barnett names is Nicole Kidman. Barnett tells about being ritually abused by her father - psychologist, biochemist Antony Kidman. After Barnett filed charges against Antony Kidman in 2014, he fled the country and died very suddenly in Singapore.
Fiona Barnett also named the (Australian) actors Bruce Spence, John Bell and Jacki Weaver; playwright John Williamson and author Kathy Lette as participants in these crimes against humanity: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1093&p=3825&hilit=fiona#p3825

Fiona Barnett describes a ritual murder of a pregnant “breeder” (to breed children for these ritual sacrifices). The woman’s belly was cut open; then the baby inside was cut up to collect the blood in a chalice to drink. Then there was a (sexual) orgy.
Here’s part 1 of the documentary “Candy Girl”.

Part 2 of “Candy Girl”.
From 8:28 – 11:30 - Fiona visits a Catholic church where some of the rituals took place. She specifically points out that the eagle in the church has nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus Christ and also mentions the Phoenix.
At 23:10 - she is at another church were these sick rituals took place. She shows a drawing of the huge banner with the Seal of Solomon, with a big eagle which hung on the wall at these rituals.

In December 2017, I looked for information on the whereabouts of Fiona Barnett, who has been reported “missing” several times...
Following is an interesting October 2015 story in 2 parts by Barnett after her documentary – Candy Girl – was released.

Barnett describes being accused of murdering the Nazi Peter Holowczak, who died in Sidney of a reported “suicide”, when Barnett was in Brisbane.
Her therapist Nerida Saunders was stalked. The stalkers subsequently followed Fiona to her daughter’s primary school. Saunders reported this to the police.
In May 2014, Barnett reported multiple crimes of child sex trafficking, abduction, rape and murder to the cops. Detective Terry Frost simply omitted many of the crimes involving perpetrators who have since died.

60 Minutes discovered the identity of the man Fiona and her siblings called "[I]Dr Mark[/I]" - Leonas Petrauskas. Fiona’s Nazi grandmother was friends with Petrauskas, who was involved in the ritual abuse.
One woman told Barnett she was another victim of Petrauskas, who referred her for deep sleep treatment with Harry Bailey at the Chelmsford private hospital.
The researchers of [I]60 Minutes[/I] found another perpetrator — a woman who assisted Petrauskas while he performed an abortion on Fiona. This woman had also murdered a young male surfer at a remote Kurnell beach: https://independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/fiona-barnett--candy-girl,8248

On 24 December 2014, Fiona Barnett was forced to surrender her license to carry a gun or face possible criminal charges.
Her next door neighbour threatened Barnett with the words "I should have killed that dog! I’m gonna kill that dog!" (he was referring to Barnett’s dog).
At this instance, Fiona was helped by her friend and ex-police officer, Amanda Prosser, who intervened and made her neighbour leave her property. Prosser called the police: https://independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/fiona-barnett-candy-girl-and-the-police,8292

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Firestarter said:

Here’s the (horrible) story of the 15-year-old Theresa from Hampstead, England (in 1989).
She describes sexual abuse, torture and murders (original 30 minute video was deleted by Youtube).

Why won't it embed?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ioRBNriG8

Your 18 min version .... The version I have is 28 mins 58 sec